Brother of Robin / DCAMU x Ma...

By ShadowMaver

Y/N Al Ghul is first born son of Talia Al Ghul, but he was not meant to be future heir of League of Assassin... More

Information
Meeting the Batman (Arc 1)
At The Manor And Meeting Nightwing (Arc 1)
Memories Of The Past (Arc 1)
Brothers Vs Deathstroke (Arc 1)
Arc 2 Night of Owls
Dollmaker (Arc 2)
Damian's House Arrest (Arc 2)
Night At The Museum (Arc 2)
~Love Interest~
Talon's Game (Arc 2)
Damian Choice (Arc 2)
Attack On Wayne Manor (Arc 2)
Arc 3 Under The Hoods
Investigation (Arc 3)
Hunt Begins (Arc 3)
Red Hood (Arc 3)
Clock Tower (Arc 3)
Author Note #1
Reminiscence (Arc 3)
It's a Small World (Arc 3)
Battle Of Hoods (Arc 3)
Arc 4 Batfamily Issues
Where is Batman? (Arc 4)

New Robin (Arc 1)

13.9K 320 95
By ShadowMaver

Batcave
Same Night

Your POV

We are currently in the batcave. I was sitting in a chair playing with one of the batrangs in my left hand while leaning my head on my right hand. As for others, Damian was leaning on the railing of the catwalk and was watching down at Dick getting his wounds stitched by Alfred. 'Damian really gived him a lot of them' i think to myself.

Dick: Really ticks me off after all those lectures he gave me about using protection.

Alfred: Indeed

Dick grumbled while getting stitched but grunts in pain slighty.

Alfred: Are you alright, Master Dick?

Dick: I took the cut, i can take the stitch.

Damian: Maybe you need more anaesthetic.

I spin myself in the chair to look at Damian who mocked Dick from above. I snort at his sass slighty.

Dick: And maybe you need to go f-

Alfred: Master Dick!

Before Dick could finnish his sentence, Alfred scolded at Dick while Damian scoffed again.

Damian: Maybe you need to remember who the blood son is.

Damian narrowed his eyes at Dick while i rolled my eyes.

You/Dick: Bloodthirsty is more like it.

Dick says it out loud while i mumbled it Under my breath. Dick and i look at eachother because we said the same thing. Damian probably didn't hear me but he totally Heard Dick so he scoffed and walked. I decided to get up and walk over to Bruce who was still in his Batman suit and was sitting in the chair infront of batcomputer.

Batman: How's Ubu?

Bruce asked while watching at the computer which had live feed inside the hospital. It shows Ubu laying on bed and was connected to monitors while being surrounded by cops.

Gordon: He's got more monitors connected to him than Arkham has lunatics.

Gordon infroms Batman. From what i guess, Gordon is commissioner of Gotham's police.

Batman: Can he talk?

Gordon: Talk? It's a wonder if he can breathe.

Gordon said. I looked at Bruce in corner of my eye and he didn't Look happy. Bruce Was going to say something but Gordon interrupted.

Gordon: I have also question for you.

Batman: What is it?

Batman asked inetrest.

Gordon: Few blocks away in Ubu's apartment, we found 6 dead bodies, 2 of which were killed by batrangs. Was it your handy-work?

Gordon asked Batman. Bruce just turned glaring at me, probably knowing i did that mess as i just looked at him with neutral face. Bruce turned looking back at the computer and sighed quitely.

Batman: No, but i will look into it. I will stay in touch

Bruce replies as he disconnects from the video call. Then i saw Damian walking over. 'No, don't Dami' i said to myself because i knew he will make this situation even worse. Damian stops and leans o to the chair on which Bruce was sitting on.

Damian: he doesn't deserve to breathe

Damian spoke which totally triggered something inside Bruce. Bruce got up and turned around to glare at him while kicking his chair away from us and chair stops near Dick who just walked down the catwalk.

Dick: Uh oh...

Dick said nervously as Bruce started to walk towards me and Damian.

Bruce: Do you two know what were you tonight? You weren't warriors, you weren't solides, you were children.

Bruce scolded at both us, giving us his menacing glare but both of us didn't even flinch at his words.

You: Your right, we were assassins.

I scoffed and replied sarcasticly while crossing my arms. Damian on other hand glared back angered.

Damian: If it hadn't been for him, we-

Damian started to argue with Bruce while poiting his finger at Dick.

Bruce: If it weren't for Dick, you would have gone to far...

Bruce highered his voice while looking at Damian. Bruce Was going to finnish his sentence but stoped to look at me and i knew what he was going to say so i glare back at him.

Damian: It's easier our way

Damian spoke returning Bruce's attention on him.

Bruce: It has noting to do with easy. It's about doing what's right because it's right, that's the only reason why.

You/Dami: Seemed right to us

Both Damian and me growl back at Bruce.

Bruce: That's the problem.

Bruce replies with lowered tone this time as he walks next to us towards the batmobile. He stops next to it and grabs something inside the batmobile.

Bruce: Heads up.

Bruce replied as he suddenly turned towards as and threw two shuriken's at us. Both Damian's and mine instincts went off, Damian caught shuriken that was going towards him while i raised my left hand in which i had batrang and deflected the shuriken with the batrang back at Bruce who caught the shuriken easly.

Bruce: Good reflexes.

Bruce praised both of us while Damian started to observe the shuriken in his hand.

Damian: What if we had missed?

Bruce: It would hurt.

Bruce responded back to Damian question. 'It would hurt' i repated Bruce's words in my head which triggered unpleasent memory while i rubbed my left hand.

Flashback

5 years ago

Shiva: Dodge!

I moved to the left as bullet passed next to me. I quickly gained by balanced and managed to deflect shuriken infront of me, which was thrown by Shiva.

It was another week of dodging bullets and deflecting stuff which where thrown at me. From all of the things they are training me to do, this is the hardest one if not counting a sword fight with Shiva.

Shiva: Dodge!

Master Shiva yelled again. This time i barely dodged the bullet which was fired behind by my other Master, David Cain. I continued to deflect shuriken which were deflected and went mostly left or right. But that wasn't a goal.

Shiva: You need to deflect them at your enemies and not just deflect them, do better!

She yelled at me again as she continued to thrown shurikens at me.
Goal was for me to deflect them at her and try to hit here. I groaned in slight pain because my right arm felt numb.
I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on the task.

With every deflect, i was closer at deflecting the shuriken back at here.
With every bullet fired, it slowed my progress. Every secend, my body would feel even more numb. Most of people would die from exhaustion in this living hell.

Then the moment came. I deflected the shuriken, shuriken was going back towards her. Shiva barely moved out of the way as the shuriken passed few milimeters/inches next to her face. But she didn't look fazed. She never was.

Shiva: Dodge!

This time jumped into the air to Dodge the bullet this time. Shiva returned into her original position and continued to throw shurikens.
This time even faster, it looked like she Was holding back all this time.

With every throw, she would fast up the momentum. With every deflect, my accuarcy would decrease. With every dodge, i would loose my Balance. Then it happent. I failed to deflect the shuriken, and it went through my hand near my thumb.

Shiva: Dodge!

The pain i felt when shuriken hit me was... unimaginable. It was so painful that i forgot to concentrate on things which were happening. Then i felt another hit. The bullet hit me in my left leg. I fell on the ground while yelling in pain from the bullet.

Here i am, laying on the ground while holding my right arm with shuriken stuck in it and trying to forget the pain in my left leg with a bullet in it.
I heard someone approaching me. I looked up to see Shiva standing next to me and looking down at me with dissapointed look.

She crouched down and grabbed my hand. She just pulled the shuriken Out of my hand without care as i groaned in pain, trying to fight tears. She got  up and pulled few bandages behind here back, throwing few of them next to me.

Shiva: You letted the bullet hit you because you concentrated on the pain. You can't do that in life or death situation. I expect more tommorow.

She said to me as she gestured Master Cain to leave the room. They both exited the room in which i was left alone. I managed to crawl next to the wall on which i leaned on. I started to patch my right arm while trying not cry from the pain.

We i was finnished with the hand, i got up and lipped towards the table which had various number of weapons. I grabbed 2 knifes and sitted on the ground. I put one of the knifes between my teeth and started to take out bullet out of my leg with the other.

Flashback ends

Damian: It's League of Assassin star.

Damian stated while i shooked my head to get rid of bad memory.

Bruce: Found them ina warehause belonging to a man named Langstorm. Ring a bell?

Bruce asked us. Damian looked like he had no answer so i decided to reply.

You: No.

Bruce: It appears there's a connection to Ra's and Deathstroke.

Bruce slowly walked up to us so did Dick who was standing next to Bruce.

Damian: Then we need to find what it is.

Bruce: I need to find out

Bruce declared on which i softly scoffed at while Damian looked angered by it.

Damian: We wanna help, like he used to.

Damian argued as he points at Dick.

Bruce: Bad enough, you two given yourselves away. Letting them know we're onto them, but you two are letting vengeance guide your actions.

Bruce stated which struck a nerve in me.

You: I didn't kill those ninjas out of vengeance. It was my duty, remember?

I growl back at Bruce, reminding him why i was with them here at first place. Dick raised an eyebrow confused about I'm talking about while Damian rolls his eyes.

Damian: You've never felt vengeful?

Damian asked Bruce, returning attention on him again.

Bruce: Every day.... You two have to keep you centre. You can't fight crine by becoming a criminal.

Bruce wisely says to. I went to argue again but i stopped realizing he's too headstrong to argue with.

Bruce: From now on, stay close. That's an order.

Damian: I can do that.

Damian replied while i just nod with my head.

Dick: Wait a minute..

Dicks joins the conversation by realizing something.

Dick: I'm not gonna like this, am i?

Dick turns to look at Bruce, asking him a question.

Bruce: Nope.

Bruce replies bluntly. Right at that moment, Alfred comes into the room with a suitcase in his arms. Alfred stops infront Damian and opens the suitcase, revaling modified Robin suit. 'With pants, thank god!'

Dick: But there can be one Robin.

Dick asks.

You: It's fits Damian more then me.

I says while walking towards the table where i left my sword and my mask. Damian then turns to look at me.

Damian: Why?

Damian asks me while raising an eyebrow.

You: Because i already go by codename Hood.

I reply back while putting my sword on the back and my mask on my face.

You: And i don't want to be called Robin Hood.

I reply bluntly while turning to look at them while putting my hood on. Dick laughs slightly as Damian gains a grin on his face.

Timeskip

It was cloudy and looked like it was going to rain since there was already few lightning strikes happening. Damian, Bruce and I were swinging ourselves with the grappling hooks around the Gotham City. At some point, we landed on one of the rooftops which had batsignal.

On the same rooftops, we see Jim Gordon looking in the distance opposite of as, probably not knowing we are behind him.

Batman: Jim

Bruce called out bluntly and scaring Gordon.

Gordon: Is there any way you could Show up without raising my blood pressure

Gordon replies little bit shakenly from the scare. Batman jumps down on the same level as Jim but stops. 'Oh, he is waiting for us.' i thought as i rolled by my eyes under the mask. Few moments later, both Damian and i reveal ourselves as we stood looking down at Bruce and Jim.

Gordon: Another one? And you decided to make it a trio? What's other kid called?

Gordon asks Bruce, raising an eyebrows while looking at me.

Batman: I'll explain later. How's Ubu doing?

Bruce responds changing the subject on which i sighed.

Gordon: He's in ICU, still under sedation. We searched his place. Noting much there expect those six dead bodies.

Gordon informs Batman. I had a weird feeling Bruce had eyes on back of his head and was glaring at me.
Damian and i both jumped down and walked up to them.

Gordon: But we did find one intresting item.

Gordon says while pulling out a plastic bag which Damian snatches from Gordon's Hand and observes it.
It looked like a note. Then I  grab it out of Damians hands and gives it to Bruce.

Damian: Hey!

Damian complained while i just smirked.

Batman: Whose number is it?

Bruce questioned Gordon as he looked down at the number which were writen on the paper.

Gordon: It's a phone se...

Gordon pasued as he looked down at me and Damian. I raised my eyebrow confused.

Gordon: Uhh. A phone chat line. But that's not intresting part, it's what written on the other side.

Gordon explained. 'That was easy explain. Not sure why he paused.'
Bruce turns the plastic bag around and sees what's on the other side of the note.

To be continued...

Words:2306

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 8.3K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...
340K 8.5K 26
The Waynes a family built upon secrets. Everyone thought that Damian had horrible female figures in his life. However after Jason discovers Damian dr...
235K 6.3K 52
"Where's the other one?" the man wearing a black ninja-like outfit stated as he pointed to Damian. "The other what?" Both Damian and his father said...
298K 10.4K 40
When Dick Grayson was 13, he joined the Young Justice Team. After they betrayed him, he turned his back on the heroes. Three years later, he was recr...