Seducing the Roman father

Av Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... Mer

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty- Nine

1.6K 75 2
Av Julam_ie

***Emily's POV***

"You did what?"

"Emily I am sorry please forgive me."

"I am going to kill you. You killed my child!"

I was weak and nearly succumbing to the ground. "I can't believe you did this to me."

"I-I-I-I w-was je-je-jealous a-an-and wanted what you had."

"Wanted what I had? You had everything. How could you be so selfish bitch?. You wanted everything to revolve around you and it did so what more did you want?"

I shouted with pure anger and hatred towards the person that was brought into this world as my elder sister. It took Aaliyah and Edna to hold me from strangling her. She looked helpless, lean, and weak barely trying to stay alive. The numerous tubes that were connected to her were a sight to behold and if you didn't know her, you will feel pity for her. She had all of a sudden turned into an old woman and trust me, a hundred-year-old woman would still look better than her. Karma has caught up with her evil deeds and as much as I will never wish for such a situation for anyone, I will say she deserves it.

***Flashback.***

"Okay, I will tell her. We will be waiting for you."

Edna ended the call with a rather sad face.

"What is it Eddy?" I asked because she was getting me nervous and worried.

"It's Aaliyah. She said she is in town and will be here in an hour. She said she has somewhere to take us so we should get ready."

"Hmm, a surprise? that's strange. She should have told us a long time."

"I don't know whether it's a surprise but she just said we should get ready." She said making me feel like there was something she was not telling me.

***End of Flashback***

An hour later I find myself standing here before a fleshless being I find hard to believe is Andrea who is suffering from AIDS she contacted from her numerous affairs.

"Please forgive me. I was jealous of you and the relationship you had with Martin. I made him fall for me ad got rid of everything that bonded you two including your baby."

Martin, who was sitting by her bed with weary eyes looked on in shock, not believing that he married the devil's incarnate

"I-I-I-I-- do you remember the day before you found out about us? You had poured a juice when your phone started ringing so you left it to answer the call. I placed two pills of misoprostol pills in it.

"I will kill you Andrea! You made me think I was the one who killed my child and left me with nightmares I am still struggling to get rid of. You destroyed my life. You had everything including our parents but you wanted to take the little I had. And you did"

"How can you be so wicked to a baby Andrea, I never liked you and told your sister that, but she defended you. Yet you killed her joy? Bitch! you are despicable" Edna spit out and the look on her face was of pity, that a beautiful young lady is in this dilemma because of greed and selfishness.

"I cannot die without your forgiveness Emily. I am truly sorry for all the pain I have cost you and i........"

"You can die, I care less. There is no way I can ever forgive you. And to you Martin, I have nothing to say to you but I am no longer hurt by what you did. She was your soul mate and you stayed with her even through all her infidelities. In fact, I want to thank you because you made me stronger. I just wished the choice you made helped you too." I said then turned to leave.

"You are a demon Andrea, I can't believe I married you. How was I so blind?"

I heard him say before closing the door behind me. Interestingly, he was not infected since she hadn't been intimate with him for a long time. I also learned he has a daughter with a younger girl back home and intends to divorce Andrea to marry her.

"Emily!"

My parents, sorry Ex-parents, the last people I had ever wanted to see approached me with pleading eyes. At least my dad had the pleading eyes but his wife was indifferent as if she has been forced to speak with me.

"Emily baby, we are sorry. we........."

"Sorry sir, I have to go. I have better things to do than to stand here and listen to your fake apologies." I walked past them with Aaliyah and Edna trailing behind me.

"Are you okay?" Edna questioned whiles handing me a bottle of water,

"I have never felt this fine Edna. It feels like a huge burden has been taken off me. Now that she has confessed, the soul of my son can rest, and hopefully, my nightmares will stop"

"Wow, girl! you are so brave. I wouldn't have believed it that you have gone through all these if not for the fact that I was through it all with you." She said earning a little smile from me.

"Me either Emmy. You are so strong." Aaliyah drove us to the house to get something to eat then we planned a girl's night in.

"So Ally, what's going on with you and Mike?"

"Hmmm, we are back but taking it slow."

I got to know that she broke it off with Mike and for a whole year and a half she refused to speak with him. She even made her lawyer send him their divorce papers but he refused to sign them. They crossed paths at a party Aaliyah didn't know he would be attending.

"That is when I found out that I needed him and still love him. You should have seen the speed at which I pushed that bimbo he came to the party with away from him."

Aaliyah finished telling her story, sipping on the remaining wine in her glass.

"Girl that's one hell of a wedding. You stretched the guy way too much." Edna mocked sipping her wine too.

"For my girl Emily, I will do anything. Including punishing the one who contributed in hurting her."

"Aww Ally, I love you for your care but it's not his fault. I understand he was loyal to his friend because he is a true friend. I am happy you have given him another chance. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if you hadn't."

"Enough of me girls. It's our girl's night lets get crazy and drunk."

"I agree but please juice for me."

"No stop acting pregnant ma'am. We are getting drunk and that's it."

"She is not acting Pregnant. She is pregnant." Her eyes snapped to me, looking to me for confirmation

"Wow girl sorry I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me? Oh, how stupid of me. I should have seen the slight bump. How did it happen? Were you dating without telling me?

"I -I-I-I i kinda sle-slept wi-th m-my boss."

"What! you mean Shawn! You fucked Shawn again?!"

"K-Ki-kind of."

"How could you be so stupid for the second time Emily? You have a set of twins for him which you are raising all by yourself and now you have gotten pregnant for him again?"

"I know I am stupid, but how can you resist the man you belong to? Tell me how can you say no to the one you are yearning for. I know he is of no good and has always hurt me but to stop pretending I love him and I couldn't resist. You are right to call me stupid because I didn't use protection but it was out of the blue."

"Hmmm! I am speechless, to be frank with you. But you know I have your back. So what are you going to do now?. Aren't you going to tell him about this too?"

"I went back to Minnesota to tell him but it looked like he has moved on. He was in the company of a beautiful model and it seemed they are dating."

"That's the problem with you Emily. You are always insinuating. Maybe that's not how things truly are. It's like you don't like any woman being around him and if they are, you insinuate he is dating them."

"You got that right Ally, our girl is the jealous type." The two teased.

"I am not. I am going to bed. I feel exhausted already and I have to send the kids to their first day at school tomorrow."

"She is running away. Keep on running. One day you will fall whiles running."

They both refilled their glasses, raised them up in a toast, and then emptied the content into their mouth all in one go.

"Whatever," I muttered then left to my room without failing to ponder over what they said. I know it's the truth and I might one way or the other deal with it. I pushed the thought aside then retired to bed.

***Shawn's POV***

"No! no! no! no! Marina, I am not going for them from school and I am definitely not babysitting. I came here to relax not babysit!"

I know dear brother but something came up at work and I have to work more hours. Just for today, I promise."

"You are gonna pay for this. And please remember your promise because I will never do this ever again no matter what happens."

"Sure little brother. Thank you."

I chuckled then hanged the call. I came here thinking I will get some peace of mind but here I am supposed to go for two monsters from school and babysit them until their momma gets back from work. Great! just great!

I checked the time, I had about three more hours until school will be over so I logged into my computer to get some work done. I have made some investigation into Taylor oil's bankruptcy and I have found out that the manager and accountant have been taking money from the company's account without documenting it. As it stands now, a business that is supposed to be making huge profits is now making losses. According to the auditors, we have lost twenty-one billion dollars and things would be crucial if nothing is done about it. Apparently, the manager has enriched himself with it and the accountant pays himself more than he should.

I scheduled to visit the branch without notice and to see the other areas the problem is coming from before breaking for lunch. After lunch, I had barely an hour to get the kids from school so I set out to get them.

***Emily's POV***

I run as fast as my strength could allow and went past the patients being wheeled into the hospital. I approached a semi-circled desk which is meant to be the OPD.

"Please where is my son? what happened to my son? Please tell me he is okay."

I asked through sobs, willing to know any information about my son.

"Ma'am please calm down."

"How can I when I don't know how my son is doing?"

It was like these people were taking things lightly whiles I was sinking. If anything happens to my baby I wouldn't be able to live. No, not junior.

"Please what's your son's name." one of the nurses asked pleasantly but that didn't calm me down. All I wanted was to see my son alive and healthy.

"What's going on here?" A man behind me asked

"You?" He said, forcing me to turn to him

"Oh no, you?" I asked him, making the nurse confused.

"Do you guys know each other?" she asked as if she was trying to fix a puzzle.

"We do. Is the child's mum here yet?"

"Yeah it i.............."

"Emmy!" Aaliyah and Edna run in towards us with Aaliyah holding Luna and Edna holding Bella her daughter, interrupting what the nurse was saying."

Oh no!. No!

"Girl we came as fast as we heard. How is he? Shawn? What are you doing here?"

Aaliyah asked finding it odd that he is here together with me. She sent a look my way inaudibly asking whether he knows the truth.

He didn't answer, his gaze was fixed on Luna who was in Aaliyah's arms.

"This is about to get awkward."

Edna said in a tinny uneasy voice sarcastically.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

160K 3.8K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
508K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
56.8K 1K 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...