Beauty and the Dragon

Από HeavensAngels_

This is a Hiccstrid fanfic based off of our average fairytale: 'Beauty and the Beast' I do not own anything... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Inventors Daughter
Adventures
The Dragon
Snotlout
West Wing
Wolf Chase
Happy New Year!!
New Book
Going Back
Something There!
Beauty and the Beast
Kill The Dragon!
Book 2

Hiccup vs. Snotlout

3.5K 81 44
Από HeavensAngels_

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I sit in the chair that's next to the rose and stare out the window. I watch everybody run from the castle but only one thing is one my mind.

Astrid

Her beauitful golden hair that flowed down her shoulders. Her sapphire blue eyes that sparkle like the stars when she's happy. Oh, I miss her. I wish I didn't let her go, but it was the best thing to do. She needed to be with her father, I wasn't going to keep her from that any longer. If only I had the chance to tell her before she left, I would've found out if she felt the same or not.

I hear the door open softly and I look back. I see a guy pointing an arrow at me, I give a sad and depressed look. I see him pull the arrow back a bit farther, I look away and sigh softly. I don't care if I die anymore. I just want this pain to go away. I hear the arrow release and I feel a searing pain in my right wing. I roar and scream and I feel it sink into my skin.

I close my eyes to try and release the pain but I'm pushed out the window and onto the belcony. The guy laughs as I try to stand up. He jumps through the hole in the window and kicks me off the belcony. I roll down the roof onto the edge. The guy jumps down and walks to me, "Get up." He says. I don't budge so he kicks me to where I'm dead if I fall. "Get up! What's the matter dragon? To kind and gentle to fight back?" I look down and close my eyes. He walks over and grabs a spike from the side of the roof. He walks to me with this mad syco look on his face.

"No!" I look down to see Astrid sitting on her horse looking at us, scared. "No! Snotlout please!" She yells.

"Astrid." I whisper. Right when the guy brings the spike down, I turn around and grab it before it can hurt me. I stand up and push him back up the roof. I get some distance between us before letting go and moving away so he doesn't hit me. I crawl up to him and growl. He backs away with every step I take towards him.

He tries hitting me with the spike again but I block it. I grab it and jerk it out of his hands, making him fall to the edge of the roof. I jump at him and we go rolling down to another level of the castle's roof. He kicks me off him and I fly into the shadows. He picks the spike up and starts walking my way. I hide in the shadows so he can't see me. He knocks the head off on of the goblins and grunts.

"Come on out and fight!" He yells. "Are you in love with her dragon? Did you honestly think she'd want you when she had someone like me?!"

I hide in the shadows and watch him walk by. I walk out and follow him, growling quietly. He turns aroud and swings his spike at me. I grab it with my claws to keep it away from me. We turn around and I start backing away from him. He swings like a maniac, making me back up to a ledge.

"It's all over dragon!! Astrid is mine!!" He swings his stick back and prepares to swing it forward. I take the thing out of his hand and throw it to the side. I then grab him by the throat and hold him over the ledge, ready to drop him. "Please, let me go! Please! Don't hurt me! I'll do anything! Anything!!"

I look at him for a minute and my face loosens. I growl and bring him back onto the roof. "Get out." I growl. I let him go and throw him to the floor.

"Hiccup!' I look up to see Astrid standing on the belcony.

"Astrid." She holds out her hand as I start walking up the roof. "Astrid." I reach my hand out for hers. I grab hold of her hand and cup her cheek with my other one. "You can back."

She leans into the touch as something stabs into my back. I throw my head back and roar in pain. Astrid grabs me by my shirt as the man falls of the belcony and into the spiked moat. He screams like a girl as he plumeges down to his death. Astrid helps me up and over the railing. Blood pours down my side as I lay down on the floor. I close my eyes because I feel weak, but open them back up when I feel a hand caress my cheek.

I look up at Astrid and smile. "Y-you came back."

"Of course I came back. I couldn't let them- Oh, this is all my fault." She hugs me as a few tears slide down her cheeks. "If only I'd gotten here sooner."

"Maybe...it's better...this way." I struggle to say.

"D-don't talk like that." She says. "You'll be alright. We're together now, and everything is going to be fine. You'll see."

"At least...I got to see you....one..last..time." I gasp. I lift my hand to her cheek and she leans into the touch. My look at her one last time before my vision goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup's hand drops and his head falls onto the floor. His eyes close as I gasp. No! No! This can't be happening!!

"No, no, please. Please, please don't leave me!" I cry on his chest as his breath just about stops. "I love you..."

I see the last petal fall before I shut my eyes and continue to cry. Soon I hear glistens fall from the sky. I slowly open my eyes and lift my head up. I see colors of rays fall down, surronding Hiccup. He slowly starts rising and I sit up straight. I back away and watch how he rises into the air. He starts glowing and slowly spins.

His wings spread out and start fading away. I stand up and back up more. I watch as his hands reach for the sky and light comes from them. Same with his other hands and feet. His legs start forming into a human pair, along with his ears disappearing. Light shines everywhere as the scales disappear and human skin takes their place. The glow starts fading as he is laid on the floor.

The smoke that was surrounding us disappears and I cautiously take a few steps forward. I see his upper body move up and his hands hold him up. I step back and watch as he stands up. He looks at his hands before turning around, showing me his face. Emerald green eyes and messy auburn hair, just like the picture.

"Astrid, it's me!" He grabs my hands and looks at me while I examine him. I take one of my hands and hesitently run it through his hair. I run it through a couple times before looking into his eyes. I see they're the same green as his eyes when he was a dragon.

"It is you!" I cup his cheek and place my hands on his chest. He brushes my bangs out of my eyes and places his hand on the back of my head. We both start leaning in and I close my eyes, feeling his soft lips touch mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer to him. I hear a light surround us and it being flung to the sky. We pull away from each other to see the castle turning a lighter color.

Eret, Fishlegs, and Miss Pots all hop over here, turning one by one into a human. "Eret? Fishlegs! Oh, Miss Pots! Look at us!" Hiccup cheers.

"Mama, mama!" Chip and Toothless come running in, both turning back to their original forms. Chip as a little kid and Toothless as a black german shepard.

"Toothless!" Hiccup calls. Toothless looks over and starts wagging his tail. He runs up to Hiccup and pounces on him, making him fall to the floor. "Hey bud! I've missed you too!" He chuckles. I smile as I watch Toothless lick Hiccup to death. Once Hiccup gets back up, he picks me up and starts spinning me around, making me giggle.

~~A Few Days Later~~

Hiccup and I wear our ballroom outfits as he spins me around the room. We sets me on the floor and pulls me in for a kiss. We pull away and start dancing with one another. We dance the first dance we danced with one another, the waltz. Our song Beauty and the Beast plays with each step we take.

"You look lovely M'lady." Hiccup smiles.

"You don't look to bad yourself babe." I smile back.

We dance around in front of the whole crowd, smiling at one another. "How would you feel about you and your father living here?" Hiccup asks.

"Wonderful." I say.

We twirl and dance till we get into the middle of the ball room. We stop and just stare at each other. Hiccup leans down and kisses me, wrapping his hands around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. We pull away and I get lost in Hiccup's eyes.

"Can I ask you a question M'lady?" He asks.

"Of course." I reply, giggling. He pulls away and gets down on one knee, making me gasp.

"Astrid, ever since I met you, I knew something good would happen. And it did! You changed me for the better. Something that I never thought I would feel in my entire life! You made me see things differently, you had the guts to put me back in my place, where I needed to be. And I'm glad you did. You make me the happest man alive! And I wanna live like that forever." He pulls out a box and opens it, reviling a simple ring with a sapphire diamond in the middle. "Would you, Astrid Hofferson, do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I had my hands to my mouth and I was speechless. I had tears slowly run down my cheeks as I nodded my head. I move my hands away from my mouth and gave him my answer. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" I jump on him and smash my lips against his. Everyone around us laughs as we pull away and he slides the ring on my finger. We stand up and I kiss him again.

I swear I'm the happiest person alive right now! The man that I love just asked me to be his bride! I never thought this would happen!

My fairytale came to a happily ever after, and I hope it stays that way.

(Now Playing: Beauty and the Beast- Finale from Beauty and the Beast)

🎶Certian as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast....🎶

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the story of how a girl feel in love with a dragon. Not because of his looks, but because of his heart.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Vikings!!!

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of this story!! I know I enjoyed writing it!!

I would like to thank everyone for reading and voting!! And all who commented!! This was my first fairytale and I'm glad to hear that you guys liked it! Maybe even loved it!!

For the last time,

Was it good or bad?!

Please vote, share, comment, and follow!! I follow back!!

Snot: No you don't!!!

Me: I thought you were dead! I thought you fell off the roof! You're suppoused to be dead!!!

Snot: I was ACTUALLY suppoused to die?!

Me: No, but I wish you were. Go take off your costume guys!! You don't need them anymore!

Cast: *Nods heads and walks off to dressing room except snot*

Me: Snot? Why aren't you changing? Show's over.

Snot: It's a cozy outfit.

Me: Take it off!

Snot: No!

Me: Don't make me call reinforcements!!!

Snot: You would never!

Me: Oh, I would! Snow Princess! Jomille!!

Jomillie & SP: Yes?!

Me: Go get him!

Snot: Oh no...RUN!!!!!

Jomillie: YES!! BE PREPARED TO DIE SNOTLOUT!!!

Snow Princess: GET BACK OVER HERE!!!!

Me: Ah. I love watching people chase Snotlout!

Snow Princess: SNOTLOUT GET BACK HE- Hey Astrid!!

A: Hey Snow Princess!

Jomillie: Astrid?!

A: Hey!

Me: Hey Astrid! Wanna come watch the show with me?

A: You know it!!

*Comes and sits next to me*

Jomillie: Let's go get him Snow Princess!

Snow Princess: Come out, come out, where ever you are!

Jomillie: Down there!!!

*Both runs after snotlout*

Snot: Please make this stop!

Me: Fine! Girls! He needs to be here for curtain call and say bye to the readers!

Girls: Fine!

Snot: Thank you!

Me: Come on cast! Let's say good bye!

Cast: Good bye!!

Hiccup: I hope you guys will continue reading HiccupsAngels stories! She has a new one coming out soon called 'Dragon Princess'

Astrid: There you will see Hiccup and I again! Along with a few other friends!

Fishlegs: It's based off of your fairytale Sleeping Beauty!!

Ruff: So go and read it!!

Tuff: Should be out soon!

Snot: It will be out tonight! So go look it up!!

Me: Thanks guys! You can go back now! And girls?

Girls: Yes?

Me: Go get Snot!

Girls: Yes!!

Snot: No!!

Me: I hoped you enjoyed this story as much as I did!! And stay tuned for the Dragon Princess shall be up soon!!

Bye for now Vikings!!

~~HiccupsAngel😇
~~Cast😉

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

71.6K 1.8K 41
Everyone in berk is ashamed of hiccup , including his father. But not his mother. Just because he couldnt kill a dragon. One day hiccup desides to go...
20.9K 905 9
What if Hiccup wasn't an only child? What if he had a twin sister? What if she was blind? What if she also liked the fearless Astrid Hofferson? Find...
169K 3.7K 34
The events in this book are set after HTTYD 2. Hiccup and Toothless have defeated Drago and become the rightful Alpha and Chief, and Berk has finally...
115K 2.4K 14
This the story of Shadow and Toothless. Please go check out my other stories for more information on them by clicking on my profile or looking up: L...