Sex lessons with Theo James

By fanficwriter14

when Alice is forced into prostitution, she thinks she will hate it. when her first day of "work" goes terrib... More

chapter 1- first day of work
chapter 3- the date
chapter 4- theo's place
chapter 5- worst day at work
chapter 6- theo
going to live with theo :0 !!!
??????
chapter 7- going to live with theo!!

chapter 2- "I can help you"

10.9K 64 8
By fanficwriter14

"Sorry what?" I asked the man at the bar. "I think I can help you" he repeated. I looked at him hopefully. He was actually quite attractive. He had short, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and he was clean shaven. I bit my lip thoughtfully. "Follow me" I said, taking his hand and leading him to the back room. I closed the door quickly and turned to face him. I crashed into him, my head in hid chest because I didnt realise he was so close to me. "How can you help me?" I asked. "Im going to teach you how to have sex. There's certain things us men like. If you can do them you will earn more" he said. Gosh I loved his accent. "Why do you want to help me?" I asked. he stayed quiet, but looked deeply into my eyes. "I just do" he whispered. I looked up at him, and gently gave him a kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, and for the first time I found myself actually wanting to kiss a man. Not because I had to.

We literally just stripped, and held each other naked for a moment. His abs were perfect. In fact his whole body is perfect. "First things first...make sure you kiss before stripping. And undress slowly" he murmured. "Mmm..." I kissed him again.

He continued talking to me and we had sex in my little back room. I could honestly say I quite enjoyed it. "Right" theo said suddenly breaking us apart. We dressed in silence and then he took my hands in his. "You fancy dinner tonight?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure. Like...a date?" I replied. "I suppose. We need to get to know each other more" he said. I smiled. Before I left he pressed a wad of notes in my hand and kissed me again. "Ill be here at 7" he said, and headed out the room. I was left standing in the room with a big smile on my face. I counted the money and it added up to one hundred pounds. £100!!! Shame I had to give it to dad later. But still. I had made a start.

I headed out the room to get my next customer. My day at work passed really quickly. I was getting really excited to go on this dinner night with this guy. I didnt even know his name. But then prostitutes dont care. But prostitutes arent supposed to go on dates with their clients. But...who would turn down a great offer from an attractive guy whos offered you sex lessons to earn more money?

My man turned up at 7 on the dot. I had gone home and tried on my entire wardrobe just to find something decent. In the end I chose a black laced skater dress and paired it with heeled boots and a black bowler hat. I slung on a dressy cardigan and applied some winged eyeliner and red lippy to my face, then set out to meet this guy by the pub.

"Heyyy" he said, greeting me with a hug and passionate kiss. "Hey" I replied. "Let's get going" he said, putting his arm round my shoulder and leading me to a fancy looking car. He helped me in the front seat, and we were off. I had been at my workplace one day, had pointless sex with 10 people and beautiful sex with a man who was taking me on a date and I didnt even know his name....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
246K 6.2K 53
{Naruto!Various x F!Reader} A girl whose powers and brains are no match for any friend or foe~ ~I did not make Naruto, those rights go to The wonderf...
49.9K 746 38
Madi Brown, a 19-year-old university student from a small suburb of Sydney Australia, moves to LA for the year to do a year of her paramedicine degre...
48.5K 747 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...