๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐„ , ๐‰๐€๐—|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+...

By Keimoradior

โ™›๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐”๐ ๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐“๐„โ™› "You like what you see , Jaxon?" He got up and ca... More

โ™› ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐’๐˜๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’ โ™›
โ™› ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† + ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ โ™›
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X.

IX.

76.5K 1.1K 1.4K
By Keimoradior

CHAPTER NINE.
(NOT EDITED)

-
SONG : OVERTIME BY BRYSON TILLER
-

Today's the day! I start my internship that I have been looking forward to. My alarm went off for six o'clock and I was ready to start my day.

Before, I could even attempt to start the day I had to think about last night. I felt like that was way out of my character. I would never just willingly kiss someone.

Fuck, I don't even know why I kissed Jax. My two working brain cells should have stopped it. The kiss was okay but, I would never do it again if it's with Jax.

I get that I live with him but, boundaries need to be set.I also need to set boundaries with myself because, that's the most important thing. I have hope that it can work but, a small part of me knows I will give in.

I need to get my mind off of him. I revert back onto getting dressed. I chose to put on a beige coat with matching skirt. I pair that with stockings and boot heels.   I sit my outfit on the bed then proceed to take a shower. I lather my body in Dove soap then rinse off. I grab a towel to dry off then,brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk into my room and start to put my outfit for the day on. I spray some perfume on then contemplate-

Makeup or no makeup?

Well honestly I don't feel like doing a full face so I am just going to put on mascara and Rosey lipstick.

Classy and simple.

I slip on my boots and stockings with grace then, grab my stuff and head out of the room. I decided to leave my hair down.

I go into the kitchen and grab a water.It was now seven thirty and I was running on time. I had planned on stopping by a local coffee shop to grab a coffee and muffin.I leave the kitchen and grab my keys off the rack and my purse off the counter.

I was so happy that Jax was no where to be found. Bless god because, I did not want to talk to him.I exit the apartment and head to my car.

♕ ♕ ♕

I walk into the office and it was beautiful. It was fairly quiet. Low chatter not that loud only a small bit of people .  I was meet by a beautiful woman who had her hair twisted into a bun. She has on a rose colored blouse and white pants with heels.

I am immediately meet with her sweet smile and pearly white teeth.

"Hello, you must be Miss Smith?" She asks while holding her hand out to shake mine.

I shake her hand and reply while smiling , "Yes that is me."

We stop shaking hands and she hand a me a stack of papers.

"Great! I'm Devyn Adams the Chief Operating Officer Aka COO . We are so pleased to have you join our team even though it's a bit short. This internship is a big deal and we would like you to take it seriously. I'm pretty sure we won't have any problems. These are the rules and policies that our team has." She explains while I read the stack of papers.

"The data that you view here will be discreet and shouldn't be discussed with anyone. The only exception is your professor-"

She is cut off when her phone rings. Her expression seems like she's annoyed. She hung up the phone then, reverts her attention back onto me.

"-Sorry about that. As I was saying the only person you can share the data with is your professor. And again, Miss Smith we are very happy you have joined us. I will show you to your office." She leads the way to the elevator.I have my own freaking office. I was excited!

We we get on the elevator she presses the second floor and it closes as we go up. We the doors open I am meet with a huge glass meeting room where a few men and woman sat. There eyes move to us and one of the men smiles and the others do too then, they just take their attention back to the meeting.

Devyn says,"Follow me this way this is where you office is."

I follow her till I am meet with a door in a quiet hallway. She opens it and the view of the strip is presented to me. The office was small but, just enough for me. The view was just the cherry on top. I know my mouth flew open. I was just flabbergasted.

She chuckles and says, "You can do some simple decorating-"

Her phone rings again and she rolls her eyes and blabber, "-I'm sorry but, I have to get this. You can stay in here a bit get used to it and please read the policies. During lunch we will be going to eat at a restaurant.  I will let you know when we are about to leave. We will discuss more things at lunch for now just relax.If you have any questions my office is on the first floor to the right."

I thank her as she leaves the room and closes the door. The room was simply beautiful. I sat my purse on the desk then take a seat in the chair. Start reading the papers-

"Don't share information ...blah ...blah, They don't accept slacking ...blah ...blah. "

I have been through this multiple times. I'm really excited about how I get to be apart of the corporation and experience the world into data analysis.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up and the contact read Jax. Great now he's texting me.

JAX: It can't happen again.

I'm confused how did Jax beat me to my own gesture. Shit,I will just play dumb it always works.

AVIANA:Huh? What are you talking about?

JAX:Last night? What we did.

AVIANA:I don't recall.

JAX: Do you want me to put it in simple or complex terms?

AVIANA:Huh?

JAX: Simple it is. Last night when we were in the kitchen and you were on the counter,making out. We were about two seconds from fucking. You remember now?

I was left speechless. I wish we could have this conversation in person because,I just want to hit him across his face. Fuck at least he's honest.

AVIANA:I don't recall. I just remember making cupcakes then going to sleep.

JAX: I can make you remember;)

Oh fuck what did I get my self into.

AVIANA:I thought you said It can't happen again.

JAX:I thought you said you forgot what happened? I will make exception for you anyways.

I bit my lip as I read his text. A exception for me? Someone throw holy water onto me because, this has to be a day dream. Boundaries Aviana...Boundaries.
Shit know have to retaliate.

AVIANA:Shut up.You can't make an exception for someone who doesn't want it.

JAX: What do you mean by it?

Ughh he was getting on my nerves.

AVIANA: Nothing. Just know nothing can happen between us again.

JAX : We will see.

-

Hey everyone long time no speak... I've been busy but, I still made an exception to update because you guys were all on my ass about it lol.I think I'm going to have smut in the next chapter idk yettt. Anyways have a great rest of your evening/day and love you!!!

XoXo,
K.D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 15.5K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
1.9M 33.3K 38
I'm not afraid to get on my knees and bow before you... I'd worship you Tara... let me worship you baby." "We can't." I whisper. The moisture is form...
174K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
53.8K 1.3K 14
"Yeah, just keep grabbing at it, that worked for all of us," he said cockily, smirking at me. "Then how do you take it off?!" I snapped at him. "W...