My cold husband...

By carelessSLol

"I can hate you but I can't stand to see you cry it's just the beginning " 18+ 😏 so watch at your own risk k... More

Will he notice me??
✨The truth✨
✨is love real?✨
✨Sorry..✨
✨🚫Red day🚫✨
✨You will always come first✨
✨Attention🚫15+
✨family??✨18+
✨new life?✨
✨Sick✨
✨Abortion?✨
✨i need you..✨
✨What's mines is your's...✨
✨The past....✨

🙈✨your my sunshine✨🙈

5.5K 97 41
By carelessSLol

< You kiss back>
-he holds your neck to deepen the kiss-
*you break the kiss to breath*
- You look down shyly-
*He grabs your hand*

Jungkook: let me take you out to make it up to you?

-you nodded-

Jungkook: go get ready put on those clothes I got for you..

Yn: okay kook....

-jungkook blushed at that nickname-

(Time skip)

This is what you are wearing

You go downstairs and see Jungkook smiling
Jungkook: wow....you look so beautiful..

-you blush and take his hand and go to the car-

(Time skip)

You guys finally arrive to the date it was a restaurant it looks fancy

Yn: you shouldn't have took me here...it looks like it's expensive Jung-

-You were cut off by a long kiss on your lips by Jungkook-

Jungkook: I don't care long as I spend this night with someone who loves me...

-You blush-

(Time skip)
Yn: I am full *smiles*

Jungkook: okay let's head home

You guys headed home finally you guys arrived there. Yn runs in the house because she has to use the bathroom-

she uses the bathroom then went in the room and saw jungkook he was taking off his shoes

Yn: I'm gonna go shower...
Jungkook: okay I will get in after......

-you nodded-

You took a shower and put on something cozy this is what your wore this....

Yn see's Jungkook sitting in the living room
Yn goes sit down

Yn: oopa what movie are we picking? Jungkook: any movie you want *smiles*
Yn: i don't know oopa you pick...
-Jungkook nodded-
-Yn pov-
I get up and go make the popcorn and then get water and more snacks I turn around and see Jungkook putting on a scary movie....I got goosebumps as I got all the food and put it on the coffee table....and I said..

Yn: J- jungkook ?

Jungkook: hmm?

Yn: C-can we c-Cuddle?

-jungkook chuckled-
-He picks up Yn by her waist a put her on his lap and hugs her tightly-

(Time skip 2 hours later)

I suddenly feel a hand touching my thigh I turn and see Jungkook....

-Jungkook pov-
I started touching Yn because I'm needy
I see her turn to me and I started to passionately kiss her....she broke the kiss for air and held my hand that was on her thigh while I was rubbing it.....

(Time skip 1 hour later)

I check and see Yn asleep..I pick her up in bridal style and take her to our shared bedroom I place her on the bed and then I got in the bed and turned off the lights and pulled her closer to cuddle with her..she felt warm...

-end of Jungkook pov-

(The next day)

Yn wakes up and yawns before she got up she gave Jungkook a peck on his lips...Then she notice he didn't have a shirt on...Yn just kept looking at him....until.....

Jungkook: do you want to feel my abs or something babygirl?

Yn: N-no I- uh *blushes*

Jungkook took her hand a put it on his abs Yn face had turn sooo red she was an tomato Jungkook kept rubbing his abs up and down with her hand..

Jungkook: it feels good doesn't it?

Yn: Y-yes...

Suddenly he got up and went to the bathroom

You sat in bed being..dumbfounded and confused......

-Yn pov-
What just happened why is he being nice all of a sudden I know he has work today so let me just get ready I was changing my clothes until...

Jungkook: wow you have a beautiful body....

Yn: I- um *blush*

I quickly covered myself but he came up to me and took my hands and smacked my ass

Jungkook: don't hide what's mine away from me...

Yn: S-sorry *you said as you looked down*

I didn't want him to hit me or nothing so I just got terrified i got scared what if he hits me again......

Yn: p- please d- don't hit me...
<you said as a tears came down your eyes>

I look up and see jungkook worried and he asked me..

Jungkook: hey....baby I don't like seeing you cry...I am not going to hit you I promise come here...

A smile suddenly formed on my face as I went to hug him I felt safe and warm even tho I was half naked 🙈 I still felt like I was in love with him... he broke the hug and said..

Jungkook: go get dressed your coming with me to the office...

Yn: okay...

Jungkook walked out the door giving me privacy to feel more comfortable You didn't know what to wear so you wore this....

I did my morning routine then went downstairs and saw Jungkook on the phone he hung up when he saw me his mouth was wide open all I did was smile like an idiot... you had an idea and decided to tease him

Yn: daddy are you just going to stare? *you said while smirking*

Jungkook was shocked and came closer to me

Jungkook: let's go we are going to be late...

Yn: okay daddy *I sad while smirking*

We got in the car and I felt something go under my skirt I got confused until I turned my head and saw.....Jungkook playing with my underwear...

Yn: J-jungkook what are you doing?

Jungkook: do you really want me to hurt you sweetheart?

Yn: N-no

Jungkook: don't tease me unless you don't want to get teased back....

Yn: sorryy I won't do it again oopa

We arrived to Jungkook's business he runs the most biggest company in Korea he is really popular and famous...we go inside his building i see a lot of employees Jungkook was holding my waist...while looking cold to all his employees...we got to his office he sat down on his chair while I sat in a chair playing on my phone until...

Jungkook: come sit on my lap...

Yn: oh o-okay...

I walk over to his chair and sat on his lap while he started to work while I texted Lisa on my phone...

<
Me; how you been Lisa?

❤️Bestie❤️; i been good...feeling sick hbu?

Me: good my husband changed his feelings for me...but I been good and btw why are you sick?

❤️Bestie❤️:I think I'm pregnant...

I shouted because I was excited

Yn: YES!!

Then I feel something going under my skirt and start fingering me....

Jungkook: keep it down or else I will make you go loud...

Yn: I- A-am S-sorry

He pulled out of Yn and she whined as she picked up her phone to text Lisa....

❤️Bestie❤️; Are you okay? Please don't tell me your freaking out?!

Me: No I'm not 😏

❤️bestie❤️; Well I already have a daughter I don't want anymore kids...

Me: It's okay everything happens for a reason...

❤️bestie❤️; Your right but when am I going to have my nieces or nephews?

Me: idk whenever Jungkook is ready I can't rush him for something he is not ready for....but I want kids...

❤️Bestie❤️: Well uhh ttyl I have to take lindy outside do you want to hang later?

Me; yess I want to see my niece...

❤️Bestie❤️; I will be there in 10 or 15 minutes 👋😙

Me: okay byee 👋😏

I put my phone down as I turn around and see jungkook asleep I peck his lips I hear something so I turn around and see a girl...

???: who the hell are you and why are you on my husband?

Yn: I- sorry...

???: yeah bitch you better move

Yn: I didn't know...

???: such a slut like should not be on him he deserves better-

I get up and get my phone and head for the door...

Yn: sorry I didn't mean to sit on him...I-

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a punch on my face...I fell I didn't have anything else to do but cry...I cried loudly and I hugged my knees.....

-end of Yn pov-
I wake up hearing my wife cry... I slowly open my eyes and say something...I could never imagine my heart dropped as I yelled..

Jungkook: GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY WIFE JENNIE!

Jennie: wife? IM YOUR WIFE SHE IS TRASH!

jungkook: Jennie leave now or else I will ruin your whole life

I ran to my wife and picked her up In bridal style and left I put my wife in the car as I still saw her crying...

Jungkook: I'm so sorry...

I said as I parked in a abandoned parking spot...

Jungkook: I should've had stayed aw-

I felt Yn kiss me passionately I kissed her back she was on my lap holding my neck to kiss me deeply.....a moan escaped my mouth as both of our tongues fought...I was holding her waist...it felt so good...

Jungkook: You taste good...

Jungkook: we can finish when we get home...

Yn: okay...

-End of Jungkook pov-

They drove home as Yn got out the car as they arrived home...she saw Lisa's car pulling up...She got excited because she can finally meet her niece...she saw them get out the car and immediately hugged lisa

Yn: Lisa!

Lisa: Yn!

Yn: come on let's get inside...

They came inside the house....and Yn saw lindy

Yn: hii

Lindy: hewo auntie..

Yn: where are my manners this is my husband jungkook...

Lisa: hii I am Lisa I'm Yn's best friend...

Jungkook: I'm Jungkook nice to meet you *smiles*

(Time skip 2 hours later)
Yn: byeee lindy and Lisa!!
Lisa: byee say bye to auntie lindy
Lindy: byee auntie *blows kiss*
Yn: aww byee *smiles*

They soon left and you were getting an outfit on to cuddle with Jungkook....

-Yn Pov -
I get ready for movie night with kookie you wanted to cuddle and be in his embrace all night long...You wore one of his T shirts
you wore this...

I go downstairs and see jungkook with popcorn so I sat down next to him...he was so into the movie....he looked sexy when he was interested in something I kept looking at him until....

Jungkook: what are you looking at babygirl?

Yn: what's mine....*smirking*

Jungkook: come sit on daddy's lap...*smirking*

I go sit on his lap he immediately start kissing me on my neck biting it and sucking it while i moan as he put purple marks on my neck...

Jungkook: does it feel good baby?

Yn: Y-yes

He picked me up In bridal style and went in our shared room he started to take off his shirt showing his glorious abs as I blush.....I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear and bra

Yn: you look so good daddy....

Jungkook: I will go soft for now.....babygirl

To be continued.....

It's way more longer in part 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.4K 34
"I know you hate me... but the problem is I love you. But for you...I'll go." - #2 on Jikook (thank you so much for reading :)
43.9K 1.3K 20
"i wish I had abort you!" "you should just die then living!" "you're the curse! We don't need you!" "all I wish for a happy family but I guess I won'...
676 22 8
Sick of her daily routine Y/n signs up to a Sugar Daddy website ................... let's find out what follows . TW:- Might contain Slight Toxic the...
3.7K 117 18
this is all fanfic don't compare my story to real life. SPANK*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Oppa it hurts *hiccup*hiccup*hiccup*(she started crying badly but s...