The Keeper (Mina X Female Rea...

By WazUpDawgz

"Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be in the shadows, watching over you." Someone says in a soothing voi... More

Chapter 1: Nightmare
Chapter 2: The New Student
Chapter 3: Familiar Yet Mysterious
Chapter 4: Tattoo
Chapter 5: Kim Dahyun

Chapter 6: My Friend's Behaviour

626 42 10
By WazUpDawgz

Y/N

Today, I go to school still alone since Dahyun's schedule starts next week. I was sad 'cause I thought her school starts today and was super excited that we could go to school together, but she assured me that we can do it next week. Although I have to wait a few days, but I guess it's better this way than nothing at all, right?

Last night was actually weird. Yes, I had nightmares again as usual, but last night was totally... Different. When I have nightmares, I usually have sleeping difficulties if I suddenly woke up from a dream and I even remember everything vividly, especially the worst ones, but last night, I hardly remember anything. Well, there was a few parts that keeps repeating in my nightmares, but that was it and the rest of the dream I don't remember much. I even slept very well last night which is odd.

And even more weirder when I woke up earlier today and found out that Dahyun was laying unconsciously on the floor inside my room. I was shock and feel worried about her as I woke her up and immediately ask her what happened once she wasn't unconscious anymore. But unfortunately, she didn't remember anything, so I thought maybe she was just sleepwalking last night or something. I even ask my grandma if she knows what happened, but sadly she didn't remember waking up last night.

I sigh as I open my locker to get my things for the first period. Once I get what I needed, I quickly close the locker and suddenly jumps as I see Sana's face, which she's hiding behind my locker door the whole time.

I groan. "What do you want?"

She smirks. "A good morning kiss." She says and puckers her lips, causing me to cringe at her.

"Do you want this?" I say sarcastically, showing my fist to her. She laughs and shakes her head as if I just did something ridiculously. I huff irritatedly and glare at her. "Seriously, what the heck do you want, Sana? I'm not in a mood right now."

"You always not in the mood anyway." She giggles as I keep glaring at her, crossing my arms. She sighs and speaks.  "We're on the same class, don't you remember? So in other words, we are going to our class TOGETHER! Isn't it amazing?" I just roll my eyes and start walking as she follows me right away.

The bell rang as we hurriedly go to our respective classroom. As we enter the room, I immediately hear some students calls Sana's name as they want her to sit next to them.

"Well, I think you should go to them, Sana. They probably need your company." I say as I nudge her.

Sana looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You okay with that?"

I frown at her and nod quickly. "Of course, silly, now go!"

She stares at me for a while until her lips creeps into smirk. "Why you seem jealous, Y/N/N?" She says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

I cringe again and pushes her slightly. "No, I'm not, shut up!" I turn my head away as I walk towards the only available seat in front row and sit there.

I can hear Sana's whine from the distance as she is about to approach me when surprisingly our professor comes on time, making some students quickly find their seats, and Sana end up sitting at the very back where people called her name earlier.

"I feel bad for her though."

I feel like my whole body stops when I hear that voice again as I turn my head to the side and see Mina already looking at me.  Oh, crap! How come I didn't notice her presence there?

"W-Why?" I ask, clearing my throat.

She gives me a smile and looks at Sana's direction. "She seems like she wanted to sit next to you, Y/N." She says and looks back at me.

I just shrug. "Nah, she's fine. I'm already used to it." I say as I take my notebook and a pen out of my bag.

"Hmm, okay, if you say so." She says softly while taking her things out as well and put it on her desk.

I nod my head awkwardly as Mr. Kang begins to discuss our lesson topic for today, causing Mina and I to look at him while paying attention to his words.

And to my surprise, all of us remain silent as we listen to our professor's discussion. Some students probably learned from previous lessons we had on our first day with Mr. Kang and knowing him, it is possible that we are going to have another short quiz today, that's for sure.

As I expected, we do have a short quiz afterwards.

"Okay, class dismiss." I hear Mr. Kang says as all students begin to pack their things, getting ready to leave.

"So what's your subject next?" I hear Mina ask.

"Um..." I quickly look at my paper and groan. "Chemistry."

"Can I take a look at it?" She ask as I give it to her. After a few seconds of looking, she hand it back to me and smiles. "I guess I'll see you in Chemistry then."

My mouth gape a little. "You're in the same class as mine?" I ask and she nods.

Before asking another question to Mina, I suddenly feel a tight hold around my wrist, causing me to look at the person and it is Sana. "Let's go, Y/N." Sana says as she tries to pull me with her.

I frown as I wiggle my wrist, trying to pull away from her grip. "What's in a rush? We have time, Sana." She slightly glares at me, causing me to feel surprise for the first time seeing her like that.

"We're going to be late for our next subject, so let's go." I yelp as her grip tighten.

"Hey, you're hurting her." I hear Mina speaks as she goes forward facing Sana.

Sana's eyes averts to her and glares. "That's non of your business, punk." And then looks back at me with slightly calm expression. "Y/N/N, let's go please?"

"I will if you let me go!" She finally lets me go and I automatically hold my wrist and caress it, feeling sensitive as I touch it. "What's got into you, Sana?" I say loudly while glaring at her.

She opens her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but nothing came out as she close it back. "Are you alright?" I heard Mina speaks and quickly takes my wrist gently.

"I'm okay now." I said as I feel her thumb caresses my wrist. I heard Sana scoffs before walking away, quickly leaving us behind. I sigh as I watch her leaving the room before glancing at Mina and sigh again. "I'm sorry about her behaviour. I don't even know what's got into her." I say, starring at her in an apologetic way.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Mina responds and slowly held my hand, causing me to blush at her gesture. "We only have a few minutes before our next class will start. We better hurry." I nod as we leave the class room, heading towards our next class.

My cheeks heat up when I notice the students watching us together walking while our hands are intertwine. I can hear some of them talking quietly while starring at us. Honestly, I don't understand why they keep watching us at this point, isn't it normal to hold hands with a friend? Well, I consider Mina as a friend since yesterday, so I guess it's normal, right?

Anyway, I duck my head down, not wanting to see them judging us as I slightly squeeze Mina's hand when I feel myself getting anxious, and to her respond, she holds my hand a little tighter than before. I don't want to be the center of attention to them, and I think she understoods my point as she slightly walks faster, pulling me gently with her as I follow her pace.

I sigh in relief when we finally reach our class on time as we enter the room. My eyes immediately peeps to Sana who is sitting at the back as usual. She stares at me with pleading eyes as if she wants me to sit at the vacant seat next to her.

"I think you should go to her." I look at Mina and frown.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course, she's your close friend after all." She smiles and nods. I smiles back and mutter 'okay' before walking towards to where Sana is sitting.

"Hey." I say and smile to Sana.

She lightly smiles back and speaks. "Hey, um, sorry about earlier." She looks down and sighs.

I take a seat and sit next to her, looking at her as I tap her shoulder. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it." I say. "You know you can tell me what's bothering you, right? I'm all ears." I add, trying to comfort her as best as I can.

She stares at me longer than I expected, causing me to frown slightly at her. Did I said something wrong? Why is she starring at me like this?

After a while of silence between us, Sana finally speaks. "I'll tell you... When I'm ready." She smiles and takes my hand off of her shoulder and hold it. "I promise." I nod as I smile as well. "But first, can I have a kiss?" With that she puckers her lips and leans forward, jokingly trying to kiss me. Now here we go again with the real Sana, trying to attack me.

"Could you please stop?" I groan as I hear her laugh, making me roll my eyes at her sarcastically.

As soon as my eyes averts elsewhere and to my surprise I see a girl who is shyly talking to Mina. I began to observe them from afar, mostly the girl I don't recognize as I try to figure it out about her intentions to Mina or what she wants from her. As they talk, the girl shows her gift to Mina, which she hides it from behind and gives it to her. Mina stares at the gift and looks back at the girl and smiles, saying 'thank you' to her as the girl gives a tiny piece of paper with a gesture of her hand that looks like a telephone sign. Mina nods and looks at the tiny piece of paper that probably written the girl's number as the girl returns to her seat.

I guess they're going to call each others phone then, how wonderful. I mentally speak as I roll my eyes.

"Hey, are you alright?" I hear Sana asks.

"Who's that girl over there? The one with the tiny height?" I point at the girl who was talking to Mina earlier.

Sana glances at the direction I'm pointing and stares back at me. "That's Son Chaeyoung. Why did you ask?"

"Oh." That's all I can say as I look at the girl named Chaeyoung.

"Should I be jealous at this point?" I frown at what Sana just said, making me look at her in confusion.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Do you like her? Why you seem so curious about her?"

I frown even more at her questions. "What kind of question is that, Sana? Do you really considered it liking a person by just asking who that person is?"

"It still leads that way so..." She mumbles but I still manage to hear it anyway.

I sigh as I run my fingers through my hair. "You know, I don't get it why you acted this way. Did I do something wrong? Just tell me already, we'll probably fix it." I say with a calm voice, trying so hard not lose my patience to her. She just remains silent, causing me to groan in frustration.

Miss Bae, our professor in Chemistry just enters the room, making the students hurriedly go to their proper seats.

"Okay class, last Monday, the other teachers and I were so busy at something plus meetings and stuff, so I hadn't got time to prepare for our lessons." She says as she takes her laptop out of her bag. "But don't worry, today is our day to start the lessons we are going to discuss, so prepare yourselves if you know what I mean." A lot of students groan as they know very well what she means.

After a roll call, our professor begin to discuss our first lesson which are Automic Structure and Chemical Bond. As she discusses the first one which is the Automatic Structure, my eyes goes to Chaeyoung as I notice her not paying attention to the prof and draw something on her small sketch pad, making me curious about what or who is she sketching for.

As I squint my eyes and observe her drawing, I can tell it's a person. But who could that be?

"Okay class, before we proceed to our next lesson, I'm going to assign each of you a partner for this whole semester and your assignment is to make reports about every topic I discuss, starts from today and to our future discussions. The deadline will be the end of the semester, are we clear?" Miss Bae says as we are all agree and Miss Bae begins to call us one-by-one as she assign us with other students to partner with.

I flinch a bit when someone holds my hand, causing me to look at the person, feeling confuse. "I wish you're my partner Y/N." Sana says and looks at me.

My eyes averts elsewhere as I nod. "I hope so..." I mumble, slowly taking my hand off of her and place it in my lap this time.

She seems taking a back with my actions and probably feels upset as she pays back attention to Miss Bae who is still calling us out one-by-one.

"Minatozaki Sana." Miss Bae says.

Sana immediately sits straight when she hears her name. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Take a seat next to Chaeyoung."

Sana looks confuse as if she's still processing what's going on. "What?"

Miss Bae sighs and speaks. "I said take a seat next to Chaeyoung. She's going to be your partner for this whole semester. Is there a problem?" Sana seems hesitant a little but still manages to shake her head as she slowly stands up, heading towards the seat next to Chaeyoung. "Lee Felix, sit next to Christopher." The guy who is previously sitting next to Chaeyoung goes to the seat next to the guy named Christopher as Mina who is sitting next to him stands up for Felix to sit down. "And Myoui Mina, take a seat next to Y/N."

My eyes goes wide for what I just heard from Miss Bae. I look at Mina who is now approaching me. "It looks like you're going to be my partner for this whole semester, isn't that great?" She says, taking a seat next to me.

"Um, y-yeah..." I clear my throat when I notice my voice stutter.

"You know..." She looks at me and smiles. "I'm happy that you're my partner." I look back at her but avert my eyes elsewhere after a few seconds when I feel my heart begin to pump faster than usual. "Atleast in this subject though, 'cause I have a chance to get to know you better while we make the reports at the same time of course. That's why I'm happy."

I gulp as I feel my face heat up after what I've heard. "Same here." I mumble, subconsciously playing both of my index finger.

"I'm glad you feel the same way." And with that she pays back attention to our teacher who is now discussing about Chemical Bond.

So... Does that mean that I'm gonna spend time with Mina for this whole semester? I can't help but blush so hard as my heart beating so fast just thinking about spending time with her every weekends to do our reports and I didn't know why I'm feeling this way. Not only that, she also wanted to know me better?  I mean it was normal to get to know eachother, right? Since we're partners after all and we're also friends... I guess.

But the thing is... I'm not the type of person that can easily tell everything to anyone about myself, especially for those who I just met or who I'm not close with, so I'm somewhat worry about what's going to happen if Mina asks something that makes me uncomfortable. Will she feel disappointed? I'm not sure.

...

Finally, it was time to go home.

As I left the school building and walked, heading towards the gate when someone suddenly bumped into me with a force, making me fall as my head hit the ground. I groaned in pain as I touched my head where it hits.

"Come on loser, get up!" I recognize that voice. It was belong to Joy and she was not alone, she was with her friends which I recognized with.

I groan again as I try to get up. "What do you want Joy. Leave me alone." I growl as I stare at her angrily.

Joy and her friends just laugh. "Yeah right, as if." Joy then proceeds to grab my shirt, pulling me up. "Do you think I'll let you go this time, weirdo? After what you and your team done to me during P.E. class yesterday?" She says angrily as she pushes me, making me fall on the ground once more.

I groan at the impact as I try to get up but someone just kicks the side of my stomach, causing me stay on the ground and held my stomach.

"Get up, loser!" Joy says as her friends laugh and continue to beat the crap out of me. I notice some of the students gather around as they watch us while the bullies keep beating me up.

I want to scream for help but I can't as I feel my throat hurts because of the groan sound I make every time they punch or kick me. I can taste the blood in my mouth as I spit some blood out of it.

They grab me and lift me up as they bring me out of the campus before throwing me away, causing me to land on the road.

I groan again at the impact as I can't help myself anymore. I closed my eyes as I feel my body hurts so much, I can't help but feel hopeless at this point.

"Goodbye, Y/N and have fun in hell." I hear Joy says, causing her friends to laugh. "Yeri, it's time. Crash her."

I hear an engine of a car somewhere in the distance as it seems approaching towards me. I opened my eyes slightly and saw a black car literally approaches me. I need to get up before someone could cause an accident and hit me with their car. But how? I feel hurt and tired right now, I have no energy left to stand on my own.

Well, I guess this is the end of my journey in this world. After all, this is what I wanted after the attempts of suicidal...

...To die and be with my parents and my sister again.

"Y/N!"

A familiar voice calls out my name, and before opening my eyes to see who it is, I hear a loud boom crash, causing me to flinch at the sound and the impact to it. But to my surprise though, it didn't hit me which is odd. I slowly open my eyes and gasp when I see Mina with a car hits on her back as some parts of wreck metals stabs at the back of her body. Lots of blood leaking out of her mouth as she slightly groans in pain.

"MINA!" I surprisingly scream as I try to get up but there's no use. I want to help her but I feel lifeless at this moment. I feel like crying right now just by seeing her like this and I did nothing to help her.

"It's okay..." She coughs as the blood spatters out of her mouth. "I'm okay... Don't worry Y/N... I got you." She tries to pull herself out of the car that is now awfully wreck.

I shake my head no, because it's really painful to see her like this, but she keeps going. Little by little, she pulls her right arm first and then left with slightly difficulty and the way she groans in pain makes me want to cover my ears so bad, because I don't want to hear her suffering just because she wants to get close to me.

"Almost there..." She groans and successfully pull her body out of the car. She crawls to my direction, trying to approach me.

"Mina, why are you doing this?" I ask almost whisper once she finally reach me and holds me, carefully not touch my bruises and wounds.

She looks at me intently and smiles. "Because... I would rather die than seeing you suffering like this..." She pauses and I surprisingly sees her tears falling down on her cheeks. "I don't want to lose you, Y/N... I want you to live and I'm sorry... I-" She cries silently as she bows her head down.

Although I still don't understand why she's doing this to me but after hearing the words she told me, my heart pounding so hard for some reason. Even though we became friends just yesterday but she acted like I'm the most important person to her to the point she's willing to die for me.

But I don't want her to do that because I don't want to see her suffer as well for the sake of my life.

"What's going on here!" I hear one of the professors says as they try to pass the crowd.

As soon as they saw us in our situation, they quickly make an action as one of the professors calls ambulance while the others tries to tell the students to go home.

I don't remember much about the rest as my sight slowly turns dark, realising I'm about to faint at this moment with Mina in my arms.

...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested 🍀 Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice 💗 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...
268K 9.6K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
37.7K 761 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
652 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...