Into the Multiverse: The Deku...

Galing kay hana_iris01

Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What w... Higit pa

Prologue
We'll Never Forget
Villain
Rabbit
Abandoned
Cute~Hot
Emerald and Amethyst
Apocalypse
Yakuza
Memes
Jump Street
Mine
Idol
Villain 2.0
Cute~Hot pt.2
Again!
Ninja
Who broke it?
Hero~Villain

Flipped

27.3K 337 188
Galing kay hana_iris01

hello-In the theater
'Hello'- Thought in theater
Hello- In the multiverse
'Hello'- Thought in multiverse

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Multiverse Found 100%: Flipped

Dahlia: This universe is called flipped.
Midoriya: Flipped? I wonder what it will be about.
Dahlia: Oh I forgot, It can give a small description. In this universe your roles are reversed or flipped. But enough of that lets begin.
Nezu: Interesting.

There are two young girls walking in a hallway, wearing UA uniforms. One has long green hair pulled in a half-bun, the other has short white hair. "Have you chosen a hero name Rei-chan?" asked the green haired one. "I'm stuck between two names, but i'm sure i'll have one by class. How about you Inko? Inko smiles "It's a surprise." They open the classroom door and enter. They are the last ones to come to class.

Midoriya: Wow Mom, you're a hero!
Inko: *giggle* I guess I am
Rei: Looks like I am too.

Their classmates are the younger versions of Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Powerloader, Vlad King, Thirteen, All Might, Endeavor, and Recovery Girl.

Eraserhead: Wait how are all of them in the same class, if all of us are different ages?
Dahlia: Like I said each universe is different. Here you all are different ages but in that universe you all aren't.
Yaoyorozu: I wonder who is their sensei.
Dahlia: You'll just have to wait and see.

Everyone takes a seat. "Pst pstt Aizawaaa" Aizawa turns to face Yamada(present mic) and glares at him "Do you not know how to stay quiet for 5 minutes." Yamada grins "Nope, say who do you think the guest is? The one sensei mentioned about yesterday." Aizawa stares at him "I don't know and I don't care" then turns back to his seat and goes to sleep. "Well I hope he is hot." Kayama(midnight) pops in. "You think anyone with an ass is hot, Kayama. You stare at sensei's ass all the time" Yamada says.

Kaminari: Man even as a teenager Aizawa-sensei needs some sleep
Shinsou: What a mood.
Mineta: B-but did you see Midnight's young body and-and especially Midoriyas mom she looks so go-

Mineta didn't get to finish because he felt an aura of death and he wasn't the only one who felt it. Everyone was on edge even the villains, they didn't know who was the one emitting such strong aura. Midoriya slowly gets up and turns to face Mineta, his eyes are an acid green rather than their normal emerald green. "What were you going to say about my mom Mineta?" He says in the most calm voice, no stuttering or shaky voice. Everyone is silent, to afraid to say anything. Dahlia snaps her fingers and Mineta is gone. "I sent him back, I still wonder why he is still in class 1-a." She says as she puts one of her hands on Midoriya's shoulder. That made him stop his aura. "S-sorry about that." Everyone relaxes as the death aura is gone. 'Scary' Everyone thought. Each person is wondering how the innocent boy managed to do what he did. Dahlia smiles at him "It's alright Midoriya. Let us continue."

The door opens to reveal and older Bakugo Katsuki. "4 seconds, still not good enough. Every second matters. Now get your costumes, change and meet in Gym B. You got 5 minutes or else I'll expel you like the others. Now go." Everyone scrambles to get their case and run to change.

Sero/Kaminari: PFFTTTT HAHAAAHAA OH MY GOD.
Tsuyu: I did not expect that. Kero.
Yaoyorozu: Neither did I. He kinda reminds me of Aizawa-sensei.
Mina: Wait...does this mean Midnight-sensei was staring at Bakugo's ass?
Sero/Kaminari/Mina/Present Mic: HAHAHHAHA
Bakugo: SHUT THE HELL UP.
Iida: Bakugo stop cussing!
Nezu: He does resemble Aizawa. Being blunt, how time is important and even expelling students. *Drinks tea*.
Sero/Kaminari/Mina/Present Mic/Midnight: HAHAHAHAH
Kaminari: Hahah...hah...ha my-my stomach hurts.
Bakugo: That's what you fucking get, you dumbass.

The students were panting with hands on their knees. "Looks like each of you made it, and with a few seconds to spare. Our guest should've been here already. I swear if he got distracted, I am going to kill the idiot." The students all got nervous at the mention of killing because they didn't know if he was serious or joking. Then suddenly someone dropped right next to Bakugo. Green jumpsuit with black shoes and gloves, and a white cape. "You're late Deku." Bakugo looks at him. The students start to whisper "It's Deku!" "No way." "The #1 hero is our guest!" "Wow" "He's hotter up close."

Kota: Deku looks really cool!
Eri: Mhm he does.
Aoyama: Oui! He does look ✨Dazzling✨
Uraraka: Wow Deku-kun you're the #1 hero.
Midoriya: Y-yeah.
Midnight: Younger me ain't wrong, he's hot.
Eraserhead: Stop that.

"Sorry I'm late Kacchan." Deku says as he rubs the back of his neck. "Just start the class shitty nerd." Deku turns to see the class "Wow Kacchan, you have more than 5 students. You must like them." He faces Bakugo. "Tch no I don't, they are still extras." Deku then turns back to the class and whispers "Don't worry, once you show you have enough potential to be a hero he'll stop calling you an extra and call you by your name." He smiles at them and all the girls blush. He then gets distracted by analyzing Aizawa's capture weapon and starts to ramble. "Hey whats this? It looks like a scarf." He then proceeds to grab it. "What is it made of? It's light weight but its durable. It doesn't seem cuttable? I wonder what it's for? It doesn't seem like it's for aesthetic. Does it help your quirk or is it a support weapon? What is your quirk? Can you-Ahh!" Bakugo grabs Deku by the ear and drags him away from the class. "Quit it! You damm shitty Deku. Your scaring the class, it's my job to scare them." Deku holds his ear in pain, and looks at the class. Aizawa is red form embarrassment, the of the class were shocked to how many questions he just asked without even taking a breath. "S-sorry about that, I tend to ramble a lot."

Tsuyu: Ribbit, Midori-chan acts the same here.
Present Mic: Look how embarrassed you are Eraser.
Eraserhead: I saw, now shut up.
Kirishima: That's not very manly of you Bakubro, to grab midoribro like that.
Bakugo: That's not me shitty hair!

"Today each of you are going to fight the idiot for more than 5 minutes, if you don't,  you don't belong in my class. Who's first?" Bakugo says. Deku faces him "Kacchan! that wasn't in-" He stops he sees Inko raise her hand. Bakugo smirks "Alright Extra #7, step on up. If you make it past the mark, state your name, quirk and hero name. Deku will be the one to decide if it's a good name or not. Understood?" Inko walks up, she gives a firm nod "Yes sir." She gets into her fighting stance. "Kacch-." "Start." Inko runs forward, eyes glowing. Rocks start to float up and go straight to Deku. Deku's eyes widened, he started to dodge and kick the rocks. He decided to use one of his air force to blow all the rocks. Inko then decided to grab something from one of her pouches and throws it at Deku. The things she threw were 3 throwing knives, but what Deku didn't know was that she threw 4 throwing knives. Deku manages to dodge all knives but one since he was late to see it, it manages to nick his cheek. Everyone was shocked even Inko, Inko had achieved to land a hit. Although still a small one, but still a hit nevertheless. "Time." Bakugo says with a smirk and nods to Inko. She smiles "Midoriya Inko, quirk-Telekinesis, hero name-...Mystic." "Nice to meet you Midoriya, you have great control over your quirk, and I approve of your hero name." Deku says as he smiles, she smiles and leaves the fighting field. "Who's next?" Bakugo says.
They repeat the pattern for every student. Deku compliments them and also gives them advice on how to improve. "Alright class is over, head to lunch." Bakugo says. "Thanks for letting me join you for class, keep up the good work." Deku says as he waves them goodbye. "Come on Deku, your brother should be in the teachers lounge."

Kirishima: Those fights were so...
Tetsutetsu/Kirishima: MANLY
Mina: Yeah! Mamadoriya and Mamaroki were badasses.
Todoroki: Who is Mamadoriya and Mamaroki?
Mina: Midori's mom and your mom obviously, it's easier to not get yours names mixed up.
Todoroki: Oh ok.
Tsuyu: Are we just going to ignore that Deku has a brother? kero.
Uraraka: You're right Tsu, I wonder who it is.

Bakugo and Deku are walking towards the teachers lounge. Deku opens the door and looks around till he sees light blue hair, he then proceeds to yell "Brother!" Blue hair raises his head and his red eyes widen. "Izu?"

Toga: Look Look Tomura-kun, it's you! You're a hero!
Shigaraki: How the hell am I related to the brat.
All Might: I did not expect that.
Dahlia: In that universe they are the grandsons of Nana Shimura.
All might: *coughs blood*
Grand Torino: Nana?
Eraserhead: Who's Nana Shimura?
All might: She is my master.

"What are you doing here at UA?" He asks Deku.   "Nezu and Kacchan wanted me to come by to see his class and give a few tips. But I also wanted to see my favorite brother." Deku replies and smiles. He deadpans at him "I'm your only brother idiot." "Why do you have to be so mean Tenko." Bakugo sighs "You act like such a child, you nerd." "I do not." "I sometimes wonder how your the #1 hero when all you do is smile like an idiot." Tenko says as he drinks his coffee. "Your supposed to be on my side Tenko." Tenko looks at him "Just because i'm you brother doesn't automatically put me on your side, idiot." He goes back to drinking his coffee. Deku pouts and looks at Bakugo, Bakugo just shrugs. Then they hear giggling, the person stands up from her desk and it's Momo Yaoyorozu aka Creati. She smiles at Deku "Hello Shimura-kun." "H-Hey Yaoyorozu, it's nice to see you again." Deku says. She starts walk to leave the lounge. "I hope we can catch up sometime, I have a class to teach. Also I don't think you smile like an idiot, I think it's cute." She blushes once she realizes what she said and leaves as quickly as she can. Deku is left there staring at the place Yaoyorozu was just standing with wide eyes and a blush. Bakugo decides to slap his head "Stop being a wuss and ask her out." Deku sighs and leans back on the chair. "I want to, but you both know why I can't. He is still out there and I don't want to put her in danger." Tenko and Bakugo pat his shoulder and head. "You'll figure it out, little brother." Tenko says.

Mina: AWWW! They like each other, that is so cute.
Midoriya and Yaoyorozu make eye contact and quickly turn to hide their blush.
Sero: Who is "He" though?
Dabi: Don't know, but seeing affection coming from Shigaraki is weird.

Deku gets ups and says "I should head back to my agency, I'll see you guys later." He waves them goodbye. Tenko and Bakugo watch him leave. "You know what we should do." Tenko says as he turns to Bakugo with a grin. "We should get him and Creati totally wasted one night and lock them in a room together." Bakugo starts to grin "That ain't a bad idea Atomizer, lets get Pinky in on the idea. She can drag Ponytail to about any place." "Having fun without me, aren't yall?" They turn to see a smirking Prohero: Siren aka Hitoshi Shinso. Bakugo smirks and says "Lets get to work."
-Screen goes black-

Kaminari: That's it?!
Mina: It was getting good, I wanted to see me.
Midoriya: You looked real cool Shinso-kun
Midnight: That plan would be something me and Mic would do.
Present Mic: YEAahhh
Eraserhead: *Glares* Shut up, Mic. Problem child.
Midoriya: Eep. Y-yes sensei?
Eraserhead: How did you do that?, the thing you did on mineta? *Everyone looks at Midoriya.*
Midoriya: *Rubs the back of his head* O-oh that, I-umm someone told how to do it.
Eraserhead: Who did?
Midoriya: *Looks away* ....Mumble..mumble...
Eraserhead: Kid, you won't get in trouble. We're just curious. *Everyone still staring at Midoriya.*
Midoriya: *Glances at Iida* It was Stain.
Eraserhead: ......The Hero Killer: Stain?
Midoriya: Y-yes. He sent me a letter from prison after the internships. He told me how I am a true hero like All Might and also have a strong aura like him. He told me, he can tell me how it can be for both reassuring civilians and scaring villains. It seemed rude to not reply back so I did and I also wanted to thank him for saving me from the nomu in Hosu. I was also curious on how he did it, when he did it he managed to paralyze everyone in a state of fear even  Endeavor. Which I thought was a good skill to learn if used on villains. I am so sorry Iida.
Iida: I-it's quite alright Midoriya, but are you still sending letters to him now?
Midoriya: No, I only replied to him twice.

Grand Torino wacks Midoriya in the head with his cane. It was a loud SMACK, everyone was quiet. They did not expect that from an old man, they were now very afraid of him. "Grad Tor-." "You bring nothing but trouble brat. Your  a bigger idiot than Toshinori himself. Then again you learned from him in the first place, reckless idiot. If I didn't already have grey hairs, you would be the reason I would." He walks away and goes back to his seat. "You kinda deserved that, Izuku." Inko says.     Midoriya sighs in defeat "Yeah, yeah I did." 'Problem Child his going to give me grey hairs' Eraserhead thought. Dahlia presses the button "let's us continue."

Multiverse Loading: 15%............................

Multiverse Loading: 40%............................

Multiverse Loading: 95%............................

Multiverse Found: 100%: We'll Never Forget

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 150 34
The names Y/n Hatori, and this is the story of how I did NOT become the 1# Hero... Ha! You really thought I was gonna say I was going to be the 1# He...
820 68 10
After a year of hard work and finally defeating All for One, UA welcomes the greatest hero of Japan and The Symbol of Justice: Deku or as the student...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
13.9K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...