Love In The Dark: (Jirose ff...

By Margathots

A Beautiful woman named Chaeyoung Famously Known as Rosé who is loved by everyone. A high payed Model and Sin... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
CHAPTER 2 (Deal with it)
CHAPTER 3 (Park)
CHAPTER 4 (liar)
CHAPTER 5 (How I'm Feeling)
CHAPTER 6 (Bad and Good)
CHAPTER 7 (Dream)
CHAPTER 8 (Date)

CHAPTER 1 (Don't leave)

805 48 31
By Margathots

"Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be with Jisoo instead?!"

I pouted in anger. I feel like tearing up because of his harsh words again.
His dark and angry eyes darted on me

"Now look at what happened to you!" He again scolded me.

"If you don't like what you're doing then don't do it! Do not shout at me when im just right infront of you!" I fired back.

I cannot take his harshness anymore!
But i guess it didn't help with our situation.

I just want to play around here but I end up hurting my knees. I could see my knees turning violet and bleeding a bit.

"Really? You think you can walk back home with this? Fine let's see, go home alone!"

He then walk away leaving me alone sitting on this swing. I bit my lower lip as his body were no longer visible in my eyes.

He did really left me...

I shouldn't have shout on him knowing his temper sure he won't mind leaving me here alone wounded.

I cried as i realized that i left my phone at home. Now how should i ask for a help!

His word enchoed in my head.
His right i should have been with Jisoo unnie...

But i just want to have a talk with him... I should have known that he'll never listen to any of my words.

Such a bad person! Is he even my cousin?! How could he just left me in this situation?!

What should I expect anyways? We weren't good to eachother we just go fight every single day with such things which I don't know why we fight about it.

Now i need to wait for unnie to find me. But how would she know that im here?

Stupid Chaeng!

Im only 8 years old! How will i fight when someone kidnapped me?! And my legs...

I looked up the sky... Its getting dark already. And im starting to get scared
I hugged myself as i felt the coldness. Im getting hungry and sleepy too!

My tears started to fall again. I couldn't move my leg cause it's too painful.

I closed my eyes praying for some people to help me get home. Just then i felt a hand touched my feet.

I opened my eyes in surprised. I calmed myself as i saw that it's just him and not some unknown person

His brow where on frowned as he continued taking my shoes off.
He put my shoes aside and now his holding a bottle of water.

I watch as he pur it on my knees cleaning the blood with it. Next thing i know is my knees is fully covered already.

He stand up and faced me. I watch how he take off his jacket and put it on my shoulders covering my shaking body.

"i thought you can go home alone? What's taking you back?" He asked clearly mocking me.

"And here i thought you don't care if i die here"

His eyes darken and darted on me again. I got scared of it for a sudden moment. Why is he like this.

Now i regret saying that to the thought of he might get mad again and leave me here again.

"I wish i could" he said before he showed me his back. I was confused for a moment.

"Hop on now Chaeyoung!" His voice slightly raised making me go and hop on his back quickly.

"Hold on tight" he said.

I hesitate to put my arms around his neck. But i still did. I heard him grunts. Did I do wrong.

"Tighter..." He said firmly

I let my hesitation away and did what he want. I want to go home already and he's my only hope as of now.

"You could have just let my driver get me..." I said as he started to walk.

"What for? So our parents will scold me for not being a good cousin? Is that what you want?"

I pouted in this reply. How cruel he is.
That not what i mean to say. He just really think so bad of me.

"You really think bad of me... If you let my driver take me then you don't have to carry me i know im heavy and its a long way home"

I then heard him snorted. I guessed i said something wrong again which I didn't notice all the time.

"This is what you call heavy? Psh! You look like some one who didn't eat for a whole year!"

If i just don't need his help right now i already chocked him to death! He is making me a sinner. My thoughts turns black whenever we're together.

"Why are you so mean to me?.." i mumbled. I wanna know why cause I don't really get why his so mean to me.

He's good and caring to our other cousins. He's close with Jennie unnie and also with Jisoo unnie and Lisa but to me? He looks like cursing me everytime he saw me.

"Says the one who never notice me" i heard him whispered.

That makes my brow frowned. Did i just hear it right? That's not true!

"What do you mean? You were always off to me so how will i notice you?" Im so confused

"Ohh really? The last time i check i was no.1 in your hate list"

That stopped me. How did he know? Did he read my dairy? How?!

"You are cause you never liked me! you prefer Jennie unnie Jisoo unnie and Lisa's presence than mine"

"I never said that" he said firmly like every thing he says is true and make sense.

"Ohh shut up Jimin its so obvious you don't like me around you" i said annoyed.

"Ohh yeah just like how you prefer Namjoon and Hoseok hyung.."

Now i don't know who is right and wrong. Some point I'm right and some point I'm not just like him.

"Im leaving tommorow..." I said lowering my voice.

He was silent for awhile and I waited for his reply which I expect is nothing. Why would he care by the way? He doesn't like me.

"I know"

I don't know but something inside me is not contented with his reply its too short... I want more! Is that all he want to say? He really didn't care about me?

My parents and i will leave tommorow and board to Australia.
I don't know when we will come back but i know it must be a long time to wait.

"That's why i followed you earlier... I don't want to leave with war between me and you" there i said it

He stopped from walking. I waited for him to speak. But he continued walking again

"As if it will affect your living in Australia if you didn't make things okay with me" he murmured

I sighed

"Sadly it will..."

"Then don't leave"

It was like a challenge from him and almost an order for me.

"You want to?"

My brow frowned at his words.

"If you want things to be okay between us then don't leave cause I'll never give you that thing without you staying here"

N/A: hello babyboss! Finally the first chapter of JIROSE single story is out! I really hope you'll enjoy reading this

Thank you for reading and supporting me! I appreciate it alot!

Specially you cameliaashrafsneha-. Thank you for always supporting me!

Anyways thats all for now! See yah on the next chapter!

Bye! Lav you muahhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 2.9K 62
🌸🌸🌸 Park Chaeyoung - a good girl in her father's eyes. She is smart, kind, friendly, cheerful and not to forget an attractive young woman who just...
17.3K 1.1K 37
"I found the love for me. Oh, darling just dive right in. Follow my lead."-Park Chaeyoung. "Well, I found a girl.. beautiful and sweet. I never knew...
199K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
3.2K 178 16
Chaeyoung is deeply in love with her girlfriend Jennie, she hides her secret life from Jennie. A serial killer.... What would happen if Jennie find...