Tom Riddle Imagines

By WolfWind150

Some Tom Riddle stuff. Post and pre Lord Voldemort. All rights go to the queen J K Rowling! Highest Ranking: ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
10k????
11

8

510 12 4
By WolfWind150

As always I awoke screaming. Always screaming.

"Lord Voldemort." I spat.

My dreams were always about him.

And Tom my dear, darling Tom Riddle.

Who became the monster I hated most and all because I couldn't save him.

Oh I wished we where happy and together but this is what it got for loving a brilliant boy who became my living nightmare.

It's all my fault. Everything. For letting Tom become the very thing I despised most.

"Why my love?"

"Just tell me why?" I sobbed. Thinking of could have been and what we should have gotten together.

A lifetime.

Free

Happy

And so in love.

But I hate that I still miss a monster with everything in me.

"Come back to me. Please."

124 words! Please comment and vote. Thank you!

-WolfWind150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
188K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...