Mayans MC x Female Reader

By HannaLM99

Posting on Wattpad the stories that I post on Tumblr for Mayans MC. I post for Ez, Angel, Coco, Riz and Bisho... More

Mayans MC x Reader
Jump On This Dick with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Pumpkin Patch with Ez (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Haunted House with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Party with Bishop (October/Halloween Fest)
Decorating Your House with Coco (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Prank with Riz (October/Halloween Fest)
Daddy Want's To See That Sexy Ass Of Yours (Angel Reyes)
Dessert (Ez Reyes)
Murder Next Door (Coco Cruz)
The She Is! (Riz Ariza)
Intruder (Bishop Losa)
Watermelon (Angel Reyes)
I'm Her Boyfriend (Ez Reyes)
Funfair Date (Coco Cruz)
Deep (Riz Ariza)
Virgin (Bishop Losa)
Important!
Nights & Mornings with Ez
Nights & Mornings with Coco
Nights & Mornings with Riz
Nights & Mornings with Bishop
Playing Animal Crossing (Angel Reyes)
Please Daddy (Ez Reyes)
Bartender (Coco Cruz)
New Girls (Riz Ariza)
Surprise Kiss (Bishop Losa)
Buying you tampons and/or pads
Cold Confessions (Angel Reyes)
I Told You They Would Love You (Ez Reyes)
Anniversary (Coco Cruz)
Yes Sir (Angel Reyes)
The Girl (Ez Reyes)
Sleepless Nights (Coco Cruz)
What you guys are doing at 3 AM

Nights & Mornings with Angel

1.4K 22 0
By HannaLM99

Warnings: none

Nights:
Angel would pull you on top of him and wrap his arms around you. His hand caressing your back while his other hand rested on your ass. You would rest your head on this bare chest, listening to his calming heartbeat. One of your hands on his chest while the other one was on his hair, your fingernails scraping lightly against the back of his head. He would mumble sweet nothings to you, making your cheeks heart up at all the sweet things he would say to you. "You are the only girl I ever want in my life baby, forever and always". He would leave a lingering kiss at the top of your head. "I love you so much my Angel". Angel would never be able to sleep unless he let you know how much he loved you and cared about you.

Mornings:
Mornings were always such a struggle for you both. All you wanted to do was lay in bed all day cuddled up to one another. You would still be laying on his chest from the night before, kissing his neck lightly. His arms would wrap themselves around you tighter, trapping you on top of him. You would lay there in silence not wanting to leave each other's warmth. Both of you making up excuses as to why you should both stay a few more minutes. Let's just say that you were both late for work.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always welcomed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.2K 31
Angel Reyes / OC There's already enough between the Reyes brothers for a lifetime of battles but will they let a woman bring out the worst in both of...
2.4K 65 25
This is a story about a girl named Jessa Loza, She has been living in Los Angeles for too long and craves adventure and a change of scenery, What sh...
18.7K 439 47
I DONT OWN ANYTHING SAMCRO OR MAYANS I OWN THIS STORY REQUESTS ARE WELCOME BUT READ THE RULES FIRST NOT WRITTEN LIKE A BEST SELLER
49.7K 1.1K 20
What if the Sons were still standing? What if Clay Morrows daughter fell in love with a Mayan? What if a deal was made? Who will survive and who will...