๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ..๐™™.๐™ข

De malfoyxwhore

โ™ก "๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ... Mais

our story..d.m
half.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight๏ฟผ.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen๏ฟผ.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.

thirty five.

188 5 0
De malfoyxwhore

paisleys pov.

I wake up gasping and completely un aware of my surroundings. I heave air into my burning lungs like iv been under water for days and I'm just now coming up for air. I jump up despite the ache in my bones reminding myself of the curses damage. I cringe as my head pounds until i see white specks clouding my vision. 

I blink several times until my vision clears and I look over to see a blonde person who's standing there awkwardly my eyes find his face and i let out a small gasp when i realize who it was. I stare dumbfounded at Draco who's wided eyed and watching me stumble around what seems to be his room as i look around my surroundings.

I stop and look at him letting all the sweet memories flood my mind and remembering where i am. I go to try and say his name but nothing comes out but a squeak. I try again and again until i'm grabbing my throat trying to figure out why i can't talk. Then it all comes back fully. The horcruxs, the curse, the endless amount of pain and the darkness that swallowed me up and everything that lead up to this moment.

I let out a sob before i run over to Draco and wrap my arms around him tightly. My heart pounds as he hugs me back tightly. His sent fills my senses and it sends me into a safe haven and i smile for the first time in a long time. Id missed him so much. And i was finally here after all this time of being apart.

We were together again.

And nothing else in that moment mattered.

We stay like that for a while. Just simply enjoying each other's embrace.It had been all to long since we'd been together and there was nothing that could ruin this moment. To soon he's letting me go and brushing his thumbs under my eyes and drying my tears.

He turns to his night stand and hands me a potion. I grab it and look at it oddly before looking back up at him silently asking him what it's for.

"It's for you throat.... It's raw that's why you can't talk.." He said before looking down and trying to hide his face. I gave his hand a slight squeeze before popping the top off of the potion and drinking it down quickly. I cringe as the minty cold hits my raw throat before it heats up and i can finally swallow without it burning. I take a few more moments for the potion to work before i try to talk again.

"Draco"

I say it softly not expecting the potion to take course so fast and being able to talk again. I smile when he looks up at me his eyes gleaming. I lean in a kiss him softly before my knees buckled and i fall down on the cold flooring dragging him with me. Draco quickly picked me up and set me back down on the bed.

"Sorry" I said quietly as a blush painted my cheeks red of the embarrassment of not being able to stand. I didn't realize how much the last few months and the curse had affected my body. I mean obviously living in a tent with little food to go around and the stress of having to find and kill horcruxes and not die in the process of doing so had done to my body.

"Don't" Draco said before sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

I looked up at him confused. I bit the side of my cheek as the ache in my bones intensified.

"Why?" I asked quietly scared of the answer he was going to give me.

He looked away from me and down at his shoes and avoided my gaze.

I frowned when i relized what he thought . He had thought this was his falt- the state i was in. I reached out and grabbed his hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Draco, its not your falt.. dont beat yourself up about it" I said softly. I didnt want him to think this was his falt. Beacuse it most definitly was not. I knew he would never do anything to hurt me. Draco jumped up quickly and moving away from me before looking at me and yelling.

"YES IT IS"

He says as he begins to pace around his room and running his hands through his white- blonde hair. I jumped slightly at the sudden sound of him raising his voice. I watched him pase back in fourth for a few seconds before i opened my mouth to say something but he cuts me off before i can get anything out.

"I COULD HAVE DONE SOMTHING. I COULD HAVE STOPPED HER. IF I HAD STOPPED HER THEN YOU WOULDNT BE HERE IN YOUR CONDITION" He yells again and motions at my body before he tears him gaze away from me.

I cower slightly as i look down at my arms which had half healed cuts and bruises. I cringe and i begin to move to stand up again compleatly ignoring my acheing body and my pounding head. He quickly stops pacing and runs over to me and lays me back down on the bed. i wince slightly. I grab his arm and hold him in place before he and try and begin pacing again. I look up into his eyes studying his fimilar silver gray eyes.

"Draco" I say softly before continuning "There was nothing you could do. It would have happened one way or another..." I trail off before taking a moment to steady my breathe. "She hates me probably more then shes ever hated anyone in this world" I say and subconsciously play with the necklace around my neck.

"Im okay Draco, really.. there's no other place i'd rather be them with you"

Draco huffs slightly before sitting down softly next to me trying his best not to move to bed to much in case he hurt me i smile seeing how delicate he's trying to be.

He pulls me in softly and i lean into his soft chest willingly and breath in his sent once more enjoying being close to him again. I smile subconsciously at the familiarity of his embrace. After all this time it's the same.

My heart drops at what i'm about to tell him.

I steady my breathe once more and try to hold in my tears before i try to speak again. I pull out of his embrace and look into his eyes as if im trying to memorize every aspect and color of them to where they change colors depending on how to light hit them. I take a shaky breath in before i open my mouth to tell him.

"I cant stay here Draco"

I say quietly and looking down at my hands and begin to fidiget with them and avoidng his gaze. I try my best not to begin crying at the thought of leaving him again.

"W-what why?" he asks almost at a whisper. I try and hold my self together.

I sighed quietly before i looked up at his blurry figure as tears begin to fall despite my attempts to keep them in.

"I can't be here.. bellatrix can't know i'm here... and i have to get back to harry, Ron and Hermione" I say as best i can without my voice cracking. I didn't want to leave him. I didn't want to go back to living in constant fear and stress with little food and living in a tent and hunting horcruxs. I never wanted to leave Draco again but saving the world was more important if we were going to live a happy life and we're still young- if we both make it out of this war- we'd have our whole life to be together.

"You don't have to worry about bella and there's no way in hell i'm letting you go back - to whatever you were doing to potter and his possy" he grumbles slightly before looking back up to me.

"Draco.." I trailed off and softly squeeze his hand. I inhale before continuing.

"Bellatrix hates me because her and my father used to be lovers..." I trail off before continuing once more.

"They were lovers before when they were still in Hogwarts.. but when my mother came in the picture my father fell head over heals for her and stopped seeing bellatrix... and of course bellatrix didn't take that well and she tried to kill my mother because she found out my mother was pregnant with me... but obviously she failed ." I say motioning towards myself. i gulp and look down trying to hide my wince as the pounding in my head worsened. I looked back up dispite the horrible pain. "And she'll do anything to hurt my mother.. i'm sure she'd go as far as killing me.." I say softly with a sigh.

Draco looked at me apologetically before squeezing my hand back and leaning in and kissing me. I kiss him back relishing the feeling of his lips on mine. He pulled back and opened to mouth to speak.

"My mother obliviated bella, she'll never know that your here."

he says quietly before continuing

"So stay..please"

I gasp when i hear what he's just said.

"Narcissa obliviated her own sister?"

I ask confused on why she would do that for me I mean she'd never even met me yet. The narcissa i heard about what a cruel mean person who only thought about blood purity and her son and her husband.

He nods silently answering my question. I stay silent a few seconds more processing the new information. I smile to myself before i give him a slight nod.

"I'll stay" I say smiling.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

395K 6.1K 26
Title says it all really (Cover by the amazing @fandomfuneral)
232K 4.1K 53
~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ~
8.8K 183 22
Y/n was always considered a good girl, Although she was a slytherin something was always different about her. That was until he changed things. It wa...
1.3K 71 18
[COMPLETED] "Why?! Why do you FUCKING CARE?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" Or A good ass fanfic if you have some god damn patience with it Self harm warning...