Team Fortress 2 Oneshots and...

By MaybeMnWrites

A book for everyone who is also in love with the mercs from TF2! * Type of Chapters: Oneshots, Head Canons, a... More

*CLOSED*Requests here!
Editing and Requests!
Spy Dating Head Canons
Medic Dating Head Canons
Engineer Dating Head Canons
Sniper Dating Head Canons
Scout Dating Head Canons
Soldier Dating Head Canons
Demoman Dating Head Canons
Heavy Dating Head Canons
Sniper × Reader (Fluff)
Heavy × Reader (Fluffy)
Engineer × Reader(Fluff)
Engineer × Reader(Vent)
Spy × Reader (Fluffy)
Spy × Reader
Spy × Reader
Spy x Reader
Spy x Reader
Tired! Medic × Reader
Not in the spirit (Medic x Reader)

Medic x Reader

1.4K 26 4
By MaybeMnWrites

Requested by: Zenyatta_Lore_Needed Who writes an AMAZING Overwatch one shot book that I highly recommend!!
*
*
*
*Medic's POV*
I adjust my lab coat and move my glasses up as I walk over to the woman who was training. "Y/N, I have a question?" I ask this and she turns her attention over to me "Good afternoon Doctor Ludwig, what's the issue?" She has refused to call me Medic or Josef or anything since I tried to ask her out a few months ago, practically ruining our friendship. I clear my throat "I was wondering if one day you wanted to go get a cup of coffee with me?" I ask this and she looks up at me "No thank you, I am busy with work and training." She says this as she grabs her water and leaves the training room leaving me alone. I facepalm myself as soon as she leaves and sigh.
*Your POV*
I take a sip of my water as I leave the training room, avoiding having to be near him for as long as possible. Truth be told I've had a huge crush on Medic for a while now but I realized that this could effect our jobs and god forbid if one of us gets hurt or worse that would make it harder. I walk into my room and flop down onto my bed, I wasn't in the mood to take a shower. I think about the past few months, he keeps trying to ask me out and I keep saying no, but damnit I wanna date him but I kinda wanna see how much longer I can play hard to get. I hear a knock at my door and I groan and get up, I throw on my hoodie over the sports bra I was working out in and I open the door and see him. "Y/N, can we please talk?" I nod and let him in "What is the issue Doctor Lud-" before I can finish he interrupts me "Josef or Medic please I don't know why you insist on not calling me what you used to." I shut the door and I look up at him. "I don't want to ruin our friendship alright." I say this finally giving up "I like you alright I just don't want to have something happen." He smiles and moves a hand around my waist, I blush and he kisses my forehead. "Nothing will happen my dove." I nod and give up and hug him "so are we a thing?" I ask this and he nods.
*
*
Writers block has hit me so badly I'm so so sorry this is so short! And school is starting to destroy all my motivation
Word count: 458

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
951K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
213K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc