Falling for the Winter Soldier

By javerylarson

Sadie Foster is a respected psychologist who specializes in helping people with traumatic stress and memories... More

Prologue
Divided
The Accords
Bucharest
Berlin and Zemo
The Song
The Next Morning
Before the War
War
Betrayal
Temporary Goodbyes
A few months later...
Friends
Remembering
Reunion
Wedding
Celebrating
Married Life
Preparations
Thanos vs Humanity
The Aftermath
The Plan
Asgard
Mourning
Building the Gauntlet
Thanos vs Humanity Part 2: Reunions
The Fallen
Closing Doors
Thank you!!
Story Playlist!

Another War

238 6 0
By javerylarson

Bucky and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary and we were more happy than ever. We still lived in Wakanda on the edge of the field and we were perfectly content with the life we were living. Sadly, we didn't know that it was all about to change when we were told that a Mad Titan named Thanos was threatening world domination and we needed to prepare to fight. Bucky wasn't too happy about that and neither was I. We were afraid of the possibility of being separated again, but in order to stay together we were going to have to fight for humanity's sake...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 162 13
Third installment to Beyond Her Eyes YN hasn't been seen since she left Avengers compound with tears in her eyes and a plane ticket to the furthest...
479K 15.9K 26
Get him out of Gehenna. Get him to Shield. He's your prisoner. He's your responsibility. Don't form a soft spot for him. Don't become the hero here...
132K 5.6K 34
Hero against hero. Friend against friend. Lover against lover. United we stand. Divided we fall. The world has suffered from the fallout of vigilante...
30.8K 625 21
(n.) wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar. A part of the Tranquility series. Phase Two. "It's obvious I wasn't meant to fall in love with yo...