HIS WHAT?!? (Yarichin Bitch C...

Oleh SpadeDeck

SEEING AS TO HOW I CAN NEVER WRITE TO UPDATE, THIS STORY IS NOW DISCONTINUED! I'm really sorry for not being... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
···¤1¤···
Important Author's Note
Not an upadte but WTF
|2|
···¤3¤···
Quick A/N

Dude wtf

13.5K 212 20
Oleh SpadeDeck

Each time I look at this story to see how it's doing, I keep seeing the huge amount of reads and votes and I'm just like: "Dude...what. the. fucking. hell..."

Like please explain THIS to me:

How tf are you guys doing this? Only two out of those five parts that are listed right there are actually chapters.

When I started this I honestly was thinking I would only get, like, ten views, forget the votes.

I mean like, I'm happy thank you, but I don't even know how or why you people like this story so much. One reason why I'm confused is because I almost never update because writer's block can apparently last for a couple months and school is a pain in the ass.

Thank you all for puting up with me and my extremely long wait time between when each chapter is posted.

I will try my hardest to start working on another chapter, but I most likely won't be able to get another one out until after New Years and most likely a while after that.

Thank you so much and I hope you are all safe during this bitch ass corona time.

Hopefully next time I post something on this book it will be an actual chapter.

That's all I really wanted to say and also thank you to those who stated their concerns when I last posted as to why I was still away after a few months of posting. Everything is fine with me I just have a hard time writing things like chapters to a story and I have a large amount of work to do from high school at home because of the virtual learning I have to do.

Everyone have a happy holidays!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...