Tsukkiyama- "Because you gave...

By Oopthe3rd

When Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were Kids Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi a blanket. To this day Yamaguchi still has... More

Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Help from a Friend
Chapter 3 Yamaguchi needs some help. Ft. Kuroo
Chapter 4. The Bathroom
Additional Chapter
Chapter 5. Do you love me?
Chapter 6 New Girlfriend
Chapter 7. New Girlfriend pt. 2
Chapter 9 Riku is Back
Chapter 10 Daddy Issues
Chapter 11. I hate Everybody
Chapter 12. The Moment Where an Adventure Starts
Chapter 13. Advice from an Old friend
Chapter 14. Trying something new
Chapter 15. Oh no..
Chapter 16. Shes back
Chapter 17. The blanket
Uhm
Chapter 18. Duo Dates ft. Asanoya
YALL
Brain dead
Slight Spoiler
i hate everything/j

Chapter 8. Oikawa the therapist

113 1 7
By Oopthe3rd

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑂𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑤𝑎

"Hey are you Okay?" Oikawa was walking next to Tsukishima.

"Why do you care exactly?" Tsukishima kept walking forward.

"Well I mean...Well- That was Kinda fucked up..." Oikawa smacked his lips together.

"Yeah no crap. I'm fine." Tsukishima rolled his eyes. Oikawa spots one of his Favorite clothing shops and pulls Tsukishima inside. For the next few hours they try on clothes. Well, one was forced to try on clothes..

"Hey Miss....Yui would you take a Picture of us please?" Oikawa handed the lady his phone.

"Is this really ness-" Tsukishima was cut off.

"Smile!" Oikawa said while holding up a peace sign.

"Thank you Miss Yui!" Oikawa took the phone and the lady smiled. Then she walked away to go help another person.

"Haha maybe try smiling next time." Oikawa laughed then sighed.

"Your just like Hajime...Both so stubborn...but your somewhat soft..." Oikawa looked out the window at the sunset.

"Do you still play volleyball?..." Tsukishima looked out the window as well.

"I wish.. Actually after high school I did continue playing volleyball but...I injured my knee..again." Oikawa sighed.

"Let me guess....The doctor said no more volleyball?" Tsukishima looked over at Oikawa.

"Yep..No more volleyball.." Oikawa looked at Tsukishima as well.

"Well I mean...Want my number?" Oikawa smiled at Tsukishima.

"Yeah sure...Your not as bad as I thought." Tsukishima looked back out the window.

They exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
414K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
850K 39.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...