siyari.

By reddnextdoor

๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—’๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚. More

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ.

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป.

20.7K 1K 409
By reddnextdoor

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"You got everything you wanted nooky?" Yari asked Jasiah. They were walking back to Masiah's car.

They went to the movies along with Blakk and nem and had just left.

Jasiah nodded his head. "Yo ass needa learn how to talk." She said.

They made it to the car and she put him in his carseat. After doing that she went back into the store remembering that Ke was still in there.

She seen Ke standing at the counter so she stood at the door and waited for her.

Once the man behind the counter rung up Ke things and gave her a bag she began putting her stuff in the bag. "Can I get yo number?" The man behind the counter asked.

"No, I'm sorry." Ke mumbled. She grabbed her bag and left the gas station followed be Siyari.

The boy wasn't ugly, she just couldn't do it. She couldn't hurt Glock. The more time she got to think about what she actually would be doing if she did all those things, the more she realized that it'll hurt her more than it'll hurt him.

She loves him, and shit that hurts him will hurt her 10x worst.

"You coulda got some head from him Ke. I thought you wanted to.. you know." Yari said.

Ke stopped. "I never wanted to do that Yari, I just wanted him to feel the same way I felt. I don't want him to feel the same way I felt anymore. Yari i'm so confused on what I want with him and how I want and need to feel." Ke expressed, so close to crying.

"Keriah, just talk to him. It's gone take a couple tries and talks before he fully understands everything." Yari said.

"Okay." Ke mumbled walking off. Yari sighed walking to her car. She was a little off too. Everything about her real family was off to her.

She wasn't even able to have a good time today. So many things were crossing her mind.

Yari finally made it back to the car and got in. "You ready?" Bam asked.

She nodded her head so he pulled off. Everyone went their separate ways.

-

Yari laid on her bed staring at the ceiling while Jasiah laid on top of her.

"Bae."

"Hmm?" Yari asked still looking up at the ceiling.

"What's on yo mind?" He asked walking over to her dresser and looking into the mirror.

Yari waited a minute before responding. "Death." She lowly responded.

Masiah shot his head towards her direction and scrunched his face up. "Girl what?" He asked.

She moved Jasiah from off of her and gently laid him down before sitting up and staring at Masiah.

"Are you afraid of death?" She asked him. He looked at her weirdly before going to sit down next to her on the bed.

"I never thought about death for real, I just live to live." He answered. She nodded her head laying on his shoulder.

"You afraid of death?" He asked her.

"No." She softly said.

"Why not?"

"I don't know how to explain it the way I see it but I know ima die one day, there's no need for me to be afraid." Siyari answered.

There's more to it in her eyes but she didn't want to really open up, at least not now.

Masiah nodded his head. "Why you ask that?" He asked her.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "It was just something I was wondering."

She lifted her head from off his shoulder and stood up. "Where you going?" He asked her.

"To my spot." She answered putting her shoes back on and walking over to her nightstand. She grabbed her weed and lighter and stuffed it into her pocket.

"You want me to come with you?" Masiah asked getting up from the bed and walking behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on the top of her head.

"No, i'm good." She answered.

"You sure?" He asked. She nodded her head.

"Mhm hm."

"You positive?" He asked making her chuckle.

"Yes bae." She said.

"Ight.. call me if you need anything." He said.

"Okay."

-

Siyaei had sat down on the rock and began rolling her blunt. Before she made it to her spot she stopped to the gas station to get a backwood and some food.

Yari looked off into the river as she slowly rolled her blunt.

All she could think about was what she had just found out, and that one question continued to cross her mind.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 ?

After Yari got done rolling her blunt, she lit it and took a pull from it. She removed the blunt from
her lips and released the smoke.

She picked up her phone from beside her and cut on her favorite song, Into Orbit.

She turned it all the way up and let it play. It was peaceful. All you could hear were the small waves, the music, and some car horns.

Siyari looked off onto the river and began remembering the things she used to go through.

She felt her eyes water so she shook out of her thoughts and wiped her tears away.

"I miss you guys." She mumbled looking up at the sky. She knew they were watching over her.

She put the blunt to her lips and took another pull.

Releasing the smoke, she turned up the song and just looked up into the sky. "I wanna be with the stars." She sung along.

She heard someone walking so she turned around.

"Why you here Masiah?" She asked as Jasiah reached for her.

"I know you said yeen want me to come and shit but I just wanted to make sure you was straight." He said. She grabbed jasiah and smiled.

"He can't be around this smoke." She said. She put the blunt out and handed it to Masiah.

The blunt was halfway gone and she was already a lil high so she didn't need to smoke the rest of it now.

Masiah sat down next to Siyari and just stared at the river with her. She laid her head down on Masiah's shoulder and smiled.

"What time you wanna leave? Ion wanna keep you out here." Yari spoke.

"Whenever you wanna leave. I brought some food and Jasiah pull-ups so we a be good for however long." Masiah answered making Yari smile widely.

I really really really like him.

-
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"GLOCKKK!" Keriah yelled from her room. Her, Glock, and her brothers had just arrived to her house. They went out to eat after the movie.

While the boys were downstairs playing the game, she was upstairs in her room watching people facebook lives.

"WHAT?"

What the fuck else?

"I need you to come here!"

He huffed and sat down the controller. He then made his way up the stairs and into Ke's room.

"I need to talk to you." She said.

"About what?" He asked sitting down on the bed next to her.

"..This." She answered pointing her index finger back and forth between them making him scrunch his face up. "I thought we was good." He said.

"Darien.. we aren't though and you would've known that if you listened the first time we talked." She said.

He sighed. "I was excited that we was back talking and shit, i'm sorry." He said.

"Okay. We need to talk though."

Glock nodded his head.

"A relationship between us won't work Darien. Not now and not then and I want and need you to understand that." She started.

He looked down. "I'm sorry. I planned on hurting you.. not physically though. I thought that if I did what you did to me that it would make me feel better but I realized that, that shit a just hurt me more." She said making glock frown.

"Ma- maybe we should just distance ourselves for a lil while, to give the both of us time to heal and become new people." She added.

"It wouldn't make sense for us to do that. You carrying my seed and regardless of the fact, we gone see each other. We be around the same people." He said.

"We don't have to be in a relationship and we don't gotta be around each other all the time, i'm cool with us just being cool and cordial, ion care bout nun of that other shit." Glock added.

"We don't even have to be best friends, just being cool witchu a float my boat."

Ke smiled as they both stood up. "I'm cool with that. Nothing more, nothing less." She said. They both smiled.

They stood there awkwardly looking around the room. "Hug?" He asked opening his arns. She chuckled and hugged him.

Kissing her forehead, he spoke. "I'm sorry Keriah, for real. I hurt you and hurting you was never my intentions. We can just leave this shit in the past, focus on the present, and live for the future." He said.

"I'm still a lil mad but I forgive you I guess." She joked. They both laughed a little.

Keriah laid her head on Darien's chest happy to feel some type of closure.

"Thank you Ke." Glock mumbled kissing Keriah's forehead.

-

-𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁, 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

-𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗞𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

-𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗹𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹. 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 34.2K 110
๐€ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ขm๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉing ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
Couple Bitches By Ur Fav

General Fiction

656K 45.2K 91
Watch who you call your friend. MATURE CONTENT 18+
94 9 9
๐”ธ๐•ž๐•“๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ค๐•ช๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•ก๐•ก...
28.4K 434 21
Read to find ou๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿพ