Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

*•°31°•*(edited!)

946 63 19
By _manyav_

*hum padhna chahte hai*

†*********************************†

The sun was rising, and the sky was little orange mix with dark blue.
Pair of beautiful eyes blink before opening and looks around to see Anirudh sleeping peacefully. Her head was on his shoulder. She slowly removes her head and looks at him, his face, full of beautiful feature and innocence. She wanted to wake him up but seeing him sleeping so peacefully, she let him sleep. She stands slowly and cover him properly before going to home.

After few mins, Anirudh opens his eyes and looks around only to find himself on the farm he came last night with Neeya and smiles recalling last night. He gets up and starts walking back to her house.

***********************

When he reach there, he saw Neeya standing there, slightly bend rightward and rubbing her hairs with towel to dry it off. All her hairs were on right and her beautiful eyes were closed. The waterdrops were pouring from her head to her face, and left side of exposed neck..
Sunlight was falling on her face which was making it more beautiful making it bright and shine..

"Anirudh babu?"

He was feeling goosebumps and butterfly dancing in his stomach. His heart was skipping a beat. He genuinely never ever felt this way, the way he was feeling now. His mind was totally on her. His eyes fixed on her beautiful figure, his ears focused on hearing the sound oh bangles jingling; allover he was fully focused on her.

"Anirudh babu?"

But he was lost. He cant see or hear anything except her, standing infront of him, playing with her hairs.

"Bahut sundar h na?" Anirudh nods.

"Aisa kabhi kuch mehsoos nahi hua na jaisa aaj ho Raha hai?" He again nods.

"Kahi ye pyar to nhi?" He nods again, when it hits his mind and turns his head towards the voice. "Saurabh!?" He started laughing, while Anirudh glare at him in anger.

"Aap......kisi aur duniya mai hi chale gae the.." again he started laughing. Anirudh, feeling embarassed quickly makes him quite,"shhh...chup ho jao!" Saurabh shuts his mouth, still smiling. "Tum yaha?" "Ha..wo baba nhi aapae kisi kaam se to unhone mujhe bheja h ap log ko le jane ke lie.." he nods.
"Theek h. Hum aate h." Saying this he walks in to get ready.
But all the way he was embarrassed but blushing thinking of how he nod when he asked that is it love. His mind was now asking same question to him too, is it really love? Does he love Neeya?
But he wasn't ready to answer anything of such question and pushes it off his mind.

Sujata was busy in her work, while other were gone to their home.

Neeya, after getting ready, goes to her baba's study room where he kept all his books and other papers.
She opens a drawer and takes out a folder with her name on it. She cares it, smiling slightly.

"Mai chahta hu tu padh likh kar kuch ban..jo tera mann kare..aur doosro ko prerit karo..yhi mera sapna h."

"Neeya..tu yaha kya kr rhi h?" Ma ask. Neeya doesnt look at her,"Mai padhna chahti hu...kuch ban na chahti hu Ma.." Ma looks at her. She holds her elbow and turns her to herself arrogantly.
"Dimaag to kharab nhi h tera? Kya bol rhi h? Shaadi ho gi h teri aur shaadi shuda mahilao pe ye padhai wadhai shobha nhi deti. Uska gehna uski ijjat, uska ghar uski grehasti hoti h." "Nhi Ma. Agar baba hote to wo mujhe kabhi padhne se nhi rokte...Maine apna vidyalay khattam kar lia h...ab mai Vishwavidyalaya jana chahti hu. Padhna chahti hu...kuch ban na chahti hu. Apne baba ka sar garv se uppar karna chahti hu. Ghar grehasti gehna to ho skte h, lekin kbhi kabaar wo fanda bhi ban jata h aur us samay atmanirbharta hi asli gehna hota-" "-are Bawali ho gi h tu! Sasural mai padhai karegi. Tere sasural wale hi na nikal de tujhe-" "-koi dikkat nhi h Ma. Agar nikalna h to nikal de. Lekin mere lie mere baba aur unke sapno se badh ke kuch nhi h." "BAS! Meri baat sun dhyaan se. Hum aurat h. Aur hum aurto ka kaam ghar ke kaam karna, shaadi karna , apne pati ko khush rkhna, baccha paida karna aur apni grehasti sambhalna h. Aur kuch nhi. Ek aurat ki jindagi sirf apne parivaar, bacche, pati aur ghar ke ird-gird ghoomti h. Jo haal tere baba ka hua h whi apna haal q karne pe tuli hui h? Are tere baba ne to kuch samjha nhi, chalegae sab barbaad karke. Ab tu q daadi ban rhi h! Agar kuch bhi kia to mera mara hua mooh dekhegi. Aur ek baat aur dhyaan rakhna, baccho ko padhane ki baat kr rhi h na. To padha, lekin apne baba ki trh unko bhi mara hua paegi. Aur agar itna shauk h marne ka aur un baccho ki jaan ki bali chadhane ka...TO JA! AUR PADH AUR PADHA LEKIN ISKA ANJAAM SIRF DARD HOGA....aur kuch nhi" Neeya looks on. She has never seen her this much anger.
Sujata takes the folder from her daughter's hand and throws it outside.
Neeya kneels down and tears flows off her eyes.

******************
But they didnt know, there was someone, standing outside, listening to them. He was shocked to hear all this. He picked up the folder and opened it to find her marksheet and other papers in it. He keeps it with him.

After bidding bye to Sujata, both Neeya and Anirudh was on their motor with Saurabh. When her eyes fell on something,"Are jamai babu..rokiye! Rokiye!" And Saurabh quickly stops the car and both man turns to her,"kya hua? Sab theek h na?" Neeya motions her finger backward and both of them turns to see few children standing there.

"Baccho?" Neeya walks to them and everyone hugs her and she hugs them back.
But then they walk few steps back and folds their arm, making angry face.
"Kya hua? Ye apne Anirudh dada jaisa chehra q banaya hua tum logo ne?" At this, Anirudh glares at her, making her chuckles.
She clears her throat and kneels down. "Kya hua? Baat nhi karoge mujhse?" "Nhi!" "Q?" They dont answer for a while. "Qki agar hum na aate to aap to chali jati yaha se humse mile bina." "Ha aur aap to kehti h aap humse sabse jyada pyaar karti h." They frown. "Sorry. Maaf kr do. Accha. Batao kya saza h meri. Roshogulla ki handi, uthak baithak, kuch bhi." Thats when Misha comes infront,"hume padhna h didi."
Listening to this, both Anirudh and Neeya looks at them. "Hum padhna chahte h. Ban na chahte h kuch." "Aaie humare sath." Saying this, they walks followed by both Anirudh and Neeya.

And they find themselves at her baba's school resulting in Neeya's teary eyes.
She sees some children sitting there and studying, whatever she and Baba has taught. There wasnt everyone, but few of them. The school looks better than before, as now it was cleaned and sitting arrangements were made. But still, the broken window and doors; makes it look lifeless.
"Hum yaha aake padhte jitna bhi apne aur Master ji ne padhaya h. Master ji kaha karte the ki jeevan mai sabse jaroori aage badhna h aur uske lie shiksha ka gyaan hona avashyak h. Bina shiksha aur bina gyaan, aur bina lakshya ke jeevan adhoora aur andhkar se bhara hua h." Bondita says. "Hum aisa jeevan nhi chahte didi..." One of them says.

She wanted to say something, but she wasnt able to. Her throat felt lump. And as much she tried to stop herself from crying, she felt more pain and dryness in her throat.
"Kya tum apne sath sath un masoom baccho ki jindagi bhi barbad karna chahti ho kya? Jo tere baba ke sath hua, tu chahti h wo un baccho ke sath ho?" Her Ma's words were repeating in her mind.

She looks at everyone and walks away giving all of them sad smile.
Anirudh wasn't able to believe his eyes that Neeya didnt do or say anything.
He followed her and sits in the motor.

All the way, everyone was silent. Neeya was scared not for herself but those children whom she loved the most. But her Ma's word kept repeating. She dont want them to die or get abandoned just cuz of her. But she wanted them to study, to enjoy their life. For the first time she wasnt able to amswer them, or proudly say 'ha. Hum milkar padhenge or nae badlaw ki aur kadam badhaenge.'
She didnt want those children and herself to end up like baba and see anyone of them on the edge of death just cuz of her...

Whereas Anirudh wasn't getting what to do. He knew that somewhere in her heart, there was fear of losing them,like her baba. Fear of not able to fulfill her baba's dream. There was grave impact after Ma's word of her baba's death in her mind and heart..

*********************

"Are Anirudh beta...aagae tum log? Bahut accha kia. Bahu bahut sara kaam h. Chalo humare sath." Kaka ji orders as they entered the house and Neeya follows him, followed by Anirudh.

"Bahu. Kal Mahapandit ji aarhe h apne shishyo ke sath bhojan ke lie. Usse pehle ghar ki shuddhikaran aur shanti paath hoga, aur phir pooja hogi. Uske baad bhojan hoga. Iski jimmedari hum tumhe saunp rhe h. Yaad rakhna bahu, koi bhi galti na hone pae. Jara si bhi laparwahi hui aur Mahapandit ji naraz hue, to bilkul accha nhi hoga. Yahi samay h khud ko sabit karne ka. Humne Koyli ko kal ke bhojan ki sabhi vyanjan bata die h. Bhojan tumhe hi banana h. Aur baaki pooja ki taiyari mai humara haath bata dena." Neeya nods. "Theek h? Kar logi na ye sab?" He ask. "Ji kaka ji. Aap nishchint rhie. Mai apko nirash nhi karungi." "Hm...dhyaan rhe."

He turns around to walk away when something hits his mind and turns back toward Anirudh and Neeya. "Aur ha Anirudh! Kal Mahapandit ji aarhe h to dhyaan rhe." He warns raising his finger.
"Apne ye tark kutark aur Londongiri unke samne mat chalana. Kuch der ke lie humare sanskar humari astha, riti rivaj ka sammaan kar lena. Kal ke din lihaaj karlena." "Kaka par-" "-par war kuch nhi jante hum. Humne jo jo kaha dhyaan rhe dono ko." He orderly warns and goes from there.

"Neeya tum-" but she goes from there not listening him.

It was already evening and Neeya was busy in preparation for pooja and next day. She wasnt doing this just to prove herself, but just to make her family happy, her kaka happy and to win Kaka's trust.
She, along with her Koyli Masi, was busy in making prasad and ingredients for next day's food and also dinner.
While Trilochan along with Bihari and other servants were busy in decoration of the house.

And our Barrister Babu, was in his room, lost in his thoughts.
He was recalling children's words and then Sujata's word and ofcrse about Neeya's wish to continue her study.
His thoughts are disturbed when his telephone rings.
"Hello?"
"Anirudh. Tum wapis aagae aur mujhse mile bhi nhi. Aisa q? Bhool gae kya apne Mini ko?"
"Are nhi Mini...wo bas thak gaya tha thoda."
"Accha. Tum ghar aajao. Mai tumhare lie coffee bana deti hu. Isse tumhe aram mil jaega thoda."
Anirudh rubs his forehead thinking. "Anirudh?"
"Ha. Araha hu."
And he walks out of his study room outside and on the way he see Neeya busy with decorations and guiding everyone for Pooja.

"Are dada...acche se kariye na..kya kar rhe h aap?" She orders the servant, who were sweeping the floor. "Udhar dekhie. Waha kone mai kitni dhool h. Acche se kariye."
Then her eyes falls on a man who was decorating pillar with flower garlands in appropriate manner and she goes toward him.
After telling him how to decorate, he was still not able to catch up.
"Nhi kaka....aap smjh nhi rhe....aap neeche aaie. Mai laga ke batati hu. Phir aap lagaiega." He looks on. "Are par aap gir jaengi-" "-kuch nhi hoga. Aap aaie to." He hesitates but comes down.
Anirudh walks towards them and Neeya climbs the ladder and starts putting flower garlands on the pillar. "Dekhie. Aaise lagaenge to jaldi hoga aur accha bhi lagega..." After putting it, she tries to take the tokri which was kept on top of near cupboard but doing so, her leg trips making her losing the balance and along with the tokri of garlands, she starts falling down when Anirudh quickly catches her by her waist and the flower petals and few garland falls on them.
Anirudh was holding her by her waist while Neeya's face was toward him and her back to the floor.
The flower falling around them, makes the whole surrounding more romantic and they were so lost in each other that they they were in hall..

He cant see any happiness or vesatality in her eyes...but sadness still concern.
"BIHARI!" Trilochan voice breaks their gaze on each other and they stands up properly and looks around feeling embarassed.
"Tumne theka lia h kya ki mere aate hi tum giro aur mai tumhe bachau?" He says frowning in teasing manner "kya matlab h apka? Maine kaha tha kya ki hey dugga jab khabhi Anirudh ji aae tab mujhe gira dena aur aap ake mujhe pakde?" She says glaring at him. "Tum-" Anirudh quites down when he realised that everyone was looking at them. "Theek h..jao ab tum." Saying this he starts walking outside smiling.

"Smjh aagaya na dada? Ab.... acche se lagaiega." Saying this, Neeya, blushing and smiling, runs to the kitchen, for preparing the ingredients.
She was way too much busy. Here and there, ordering and working....

*************

"Tabiyat kaisi h tumhari Mini?" Anirudh ask her sitting on the chair.
"Mai theek hu. Tum mera khyaal rkho aur mai theek na hu. Aisa ho skta h kya bhala?" He smiles lightly and nods.
Saudamini notice the lines drawn on his forehead,"kya baat h? Pareshaan lag rhe ho?" He sighs. "Mai chahta hu ki gaon ke bacche padhe, naki sirf ladke; balki ladkiya bhi. Apne pairon pe khadi ho. Yhi sapna h Neeya ke baba aur uska jo ab mera bhi h. Mai Chahta hu ki hum us vidyalay ki registration karae aur usey vakai mai vidyalay ka darza mile jissey baccho ka future bright ho.
Neeya bhi padhna chahti h aage apne baba ka sapna poora karna chahti...par...uske baba ke sath jo hua, usne uske dil dimaag mai bahut gehri chot pahuchai h." Saudamini frowns, not taking interest.
"Mini. Tum batao na. Kya karu ki wo apne baba ka sapna poora kre. Wo padhe. Akhir tum bhi to ek aurat ho."
"Ha. Hu aurat. Lekin aurto ke bhi kuch usool hote h Anirudh. Aurto ko to naukri, padhai....ye sab shobha nhi deti. Wo kitchen aur Ghar sambhalti hui hi acchi lagti h. Unka kaam sirf ghar sambhalna h aur kuch nhi." Anirudh looks on.

"Mini...tum ek padhi likhi hokar aisi baate kr rhi ho? Mai nhi manta. Mai manta hu ki jaise ladko ko apna sapna poora karne ka hak h, waise ladkiyo ko bhi h. Poorane jamane mai Raniya Maharaniya raj krti thi. Chahe wo Raziya Sultan ho, ya Ahilya Bai Holkar ho ya Rani Chennamma. Sabne sabit kia h ki mahilae kisi purush se kam nhi. Tum rani Lakshmi Bai ko dekh lo. Unhone apne bacche ko bhi sambhala aur apne rajya ko bhi. Apni peeth pe bacche ko lekr unhone Angrezo se ladhai ki. Mini...yhi khasiyat hoti h aurto ki. Ki wo ghar ke sath sath poore duniya ko sambhal skti h. Ek aurat hi h jo bacche ko khok mai lekar, poore samaaj ki raksha kar skti h. Wo rakshash ka naash bhi kar skti h aur waqt aane pe unki madad bhi, ghar ko sambhal skti h aur sath mai bahar ki duniya ko bhi. Lekin sirf hum logo ne hi in ladkiyo ko sikhake rakha h tum sirf ghar grihasti aur apne admi ke lie ho." Anirudh looks outside the window. While Saudamini just looks here and there.
"Mano na mano, lekin ek aurat ka darza purusho se kai oocha hota h. Shayad isilie dharti ko dharti pita nhi, dharti ma kehte h. Shayad isilie ek aurat hi h jo 9 mahine itni peedha sehkar bhi ek naya jeevan deti h... Hume jaroorat h to unme sirf ek chingari lagane ki....baaki dekhna aag banke ubhrengi ye..."

He says proudly and smiles keeping his hand in his pants pocket...

"Waqt aagaya h dikhane ka ki ek aurat durga banke andhvishwas aur samaaj ke kaale soch jaise asuro ka naash bhi kar skti h, Saraswati banke logo mai nae aur sakaratmak vichardharaon ka gyaan baant skti h aur Lakshmi bankar logo ka jeevan sukh aur samriddhi se bhar bhi skti h.
Waqt h logo ko ehsaas dilane ka ki ye samaaj sirf purusho ka nhi, naari ka bhi h. Waqt aagaya h batane ka ki naari shakti kya hoti h."

And he walks out, ready to accomplish his goal for which he came back to India..

~~~~~~~~~•°•~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 9.1K 105
The story is based on the most popular show of Indian television called "Barrister Babu". When Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, a twenty-one year old barriste...
13.6K 1.3K 24
Welcome, readers. After nearly 1.5 years of battling several dilemmas on Wattpad, I've finally made the decision to initiate writing. Obviously, the...
41.7K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...
33.9K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...