Emperor in Hell (Hazbin hotel...

By thehawkzenman66

After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with n... More

Frieza (Y/N) bio
Prologue
meeting the rulers of hell
harem
LOOK AT THE RANKINGS
meet the Hazbin crew
frieza (Y/N) vs the Doom slayer
getting to know the crew
YES ABRIDGED GOKU IS BACK
Hazbin hotel pilot + Christmas special
I NEED YA'LL'S HELP TO DECIDE
ok i have finally decided
UPDATE
wolfku's inner conflict
just a meme
The Father of all sayain's is coming part 1
The Father of all saiyan's is coming part 2
spending time with everyone and Loona
The Emperor's proposal
The real devil shows himself
The wedding(Final chapter)
Thanks for reading
Epilogue
wolfku gets kidnapped by umm who is she again?
Katie killjoy roasts the DOOMSLAYER
valentine's day (special)
wait what snow in hell?!!!
part 2 is out!!
Frieza (Y/N) has some new powers!!!

a date with the hellhound

1K 7 1
By thehawkzenman66

(Ok everyone here is the next chapter but before we get into the chapter I want to know how much you guys like this story so far 1-10 its ya'lls decision.)

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

I woke up a little bit before everyone else but of course Alastor was up to but that's not important I decided to wait beside the room with Charlie,Vaggie,and wolfku.

*timeskip*

Now the door opens and they get surprised when the see me but I have to let them know something.

Frieza (Y/N):"wolfku when you're done with breakfast meet me in my room."

Wolfku:"uhh ok."

And with that out of the way I went back to my room.

*3rd person*

Vaggie:"what was that about?"

Charlie:"I have no idea but I'm pretty sure it's nothing come on wolfie let's go have breakfast."

Wolfku:"ok."

*timeskip*

Now wolfku was infront of Frieza (Y/N)'s door and he decided to be brave and open the door.

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

Now wolfku enters my room.

Frieza (Y/N):"I saw everything that happened last night wolfku and Abridged goku is right you have forgotten who you really are deep inside."

Wolfku:"if that's so then who am I?"

Frieza (Y/N):"its very simple you are Abridged goku if you don't believe me then let me show you everything through his eyes."

(Basically you show wolfku everything Abridged goku has done and seen.)

*timeskip(again)*

After I showed wolfku everything about Abridged goku he instantly remembered who he is.

Wolfku:"I remember now thanks Frieza."

Frieza (Y/N):"your welcome and please call me (Y/N)."

Wolfku:"ok (Y/N)."

Now we head to the lobby.

*timeskip(how many timeskips am I gonna do)*

Now we are in the lobby and the I.M.P are here again but why is Lucifer and Lilith here oh well since they are talking to Charlie then it's none of my business.

Just then Lucifer walks over to me.

Lucifer:"I saw your new form and I'm amazed you might even be greater then the legend says you are."

Frieza (Y/N):"why thank you."

Lucifer:"also Loona wants to talk to you."

(Yes you learned the I.M.P's names at the Christmas party.)

Frieza (Y/N):"oh ok."

Wonder what Loona wants.

Now I walk over to Loona and I look up at her wait a minute I didn't notice how tall she was before she's like 7feet tall and I'm 5feet tall that's not fair.

Loona:"Frieza is it ok if we go out on a date?"

To say I was shocked was a understatement because this is the first time a girl asked me out.

(You and me both Frieza (Y/N).)

Frieza (Y/N):"sure when do you want to start?"

Loona:"in about 40 minutes."

Frieza (Y/N):"ok guess I will see you then."

Loona:"yep."

Now she left and yet I'm over here panicking because this is the first time this has happened god I need help oh I know Lucifer can help me since he has experience.

*another timeskip*

Lucifer enters my room.

Lucifer:"you said you needed my help frieza."

Frieza (Y/N):"yes because Loona just asked me out and yet this is the first time this has happened to me so I need your help."

Lucifer:"oh alright I will help you and I know a place you can bring her."

*timeskip(did you think I would reveal what he was gonna say.)*

Now I am waiting in the limousine with Loona I was wanting to start a conversation but before I could we arrived where we were going and I opened the door for Loona.

Frieza (Y/N):"after you."

As soon as Loona saw were I took her she was shocked because I took her to Lucifer's diner.

Loona:"how were you able to arrange this?"

Frieza (Y/N):"well its 2 things 1 I'm the Emperor of the universe and 2 I'm friends with Lucifer himself."

Loona:"oh I see."

Now we entered the diner and we got the V.I.P. treatment since everyone knows who I am.

Waiter:"what would you two like for today?"

Loona:"I would like the best steak you have and I would also like a drink of wine."
(I know she's a hellhound but she apparently can handled like over 10 bottles of wine like how is that possible.)

Waiter:"alright and for you Lord Frieza?"

Frieza (Y/N):"I would like the same thing please and can I have a glass of water."

Waiter:"very well alright when you're food is ready then i will bring everything."

After that the waiter left and me Loona couldn't stop looking at each other in the eyes.
(I don't know how dates work so I'm sorry if this part sucks.)

And the song called swap meet by chills is playing in the background.

After what felt like hours of staring at each other in the eyes the waiter came back with our food.

Waiter:"here's your food and drinks now since you two are together theres no need to pay."

Well that's something and now he left again and now me and Loona are eating our food.

*small timeskip*

Dang that steak is not only really strong but its freaking delicious and now me and Loona are in the limousine again and we are also staring into each others eyes again.

(Best love story song I could find.)

Our faces neared each other and we closed our eyes and then finally kissed.

We have been kissing the hole ride back to the hotel so before we arrived we stopped and looked at each other.

Loona:"I love you Frieza."

Frieza (Y/N):"call me (Y/N) and I love you to Loona."

After that we continued kissing.

*3rd person*

???:"hmmm interesting so he has a lover now hehehe."

Akumo:"I want to do something and not just sit here the whole time."

???:"patients akumo you will get your chance just be patient."

Akumo:"uuuuhhhh fine."

???:"I'm very interested to see how this will go on hehehe but I don't like to do this but your time will soon come to a end Frieza (Y/N)."

______________________________________

Sorry if this chapter sucks but I tried my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 129 19
A GTA story, But a different one. It begins with 3 characters who each have different personalities and deserve a chance to make themselves better t...
11.8K 358 9
A Story about a human after his death decided to reborn in hell but with a twist he didn't expect. (Massive Disclaimer: Most of these Hazbin hotel an...
43.4K 1K 24
(y/n) a normal teenager in high school was living a pretty normal life, at least until he learns that his parents sold his soul for a crap load of mo...
32.1K 814 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...