Light In My Heart

By SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Chapter 17

1.3K 121 11
By SakuraiS

Days passed and Yibo is happy to see FanXing start talking to other boys and play with them, he even asks them when he wants something.

"Yibo, this is a great change, I am so impressed". He turns to look at Xuan Lu next to him and smile.

"I know, he is slowly improving his social skills like any other kid, I am happy to see that he is accepting the changes and cup with it".

"You are a hero Yibo, it's like you pulled him out from a deep well, he is lucky to have you next to him". Yibo looks at FanXing and smiles a little.

"No, I am lucky to have someone like Zhan next to me, he is the one who gives me the courage to do everything I am doing now, without him and his mother....I wouldn't be here now". He closes his eyes and remembers how Cici take his hand and hug him, and how Xiao Zhan defended him since they were young, his thoughts been cut when the kids come around him wanting to play with him.

"You are really likeable Yibo, I envy you~".

"Help me with them Lu-Jie". She shrugged her shoulders and leave him with the kids.

From far, Hai Kuan was looking at him with a smile.

"He is likeable by the kids, he is handsome that the girls want to have him while the boys want to be like him, he grows up really fine thanks to aunt Sean Cici, don't you think so? Mom?". He turns next to him and looks at his mother, she was crying in silence while looking at Yibo from far playing with the kids.

"He....He is fine....without me". She turns away and enters the car to cry. Hai Kuan sighed and shake his head.

"This will take some time".

*********************

The days passed quickly, Yibo leaves the nursery after finishing his duty and hold FanXing's hand to walk with him.

"FanXing, Zhan will make the dinner today, are you happy?". FanXing nodded happily.

"At least I can eat from his hand". He sighed and Yibo frowned.

"What do you mean by that?".

"You don't cook that well for the other foods, only our favourites ". He said and make Yibo pouted.

"That because I did my best to learn your favourite food that I didn't learn the other dishes". FanXing sighed.

"Let Zhan-ge helps you". Yibo stopped in his place and look at him.

"I'm strong and no need for any help". He said proudly and FanXing shakes his head.

When they return, Yibo makes sure that FanXing takes a bath and change to his pyjama and eat before he sleeps peacefully.  Xiao Zhan returns from his work late and didn't manage to make dinner, he saw Yibo waiting for him in the living room with a gloomy face.

"Yibo, I brought---". His words have been cut by a tight hug.

"I Need Help". He said and Xiao Zhan frowned.

"What's going on?". Yibo release the hug and rushed to close the curtains.

"Yibo??". Yibo turns to him and walks closer.

"Someone is Stalking Me". Xiao Zhan frowned.

"What? Did you see who it was or did he do anything to you or FanXing or did-----".

"No, nothing happened until now, and I didn't see who, but I know that there is someone is following me, I thought it is related to FanXing but no, he is following me, I don't know what to do? I'm afraid of taking FanXing with me now because of that, what if something happened to him?". Xiao Zhan smiles at him and hugs him.

"Ok Ok, don't worry and calm down, I am sure that nothing will happen to you two, just be careful when you go out, and keep your phone ready to call me, understood?". Yibo hug him and nodded.

"OK, I don't want something bad to happen, Zhan, I am afraid". Xiao Zhan pats his back.

"Nothing bad will happen, Yibo".

*************************************************************

A few days later, Yibo become more worried, he went out to Zan Jin and Hai Kuan place to drop FanXing there for few days, he can feel that someone is following him and this time closer, he takes out his phone and calls Xiao Zhan.

"Yes, Yibo?".

"Zhan.....What should I do?". He said slowly.

"What's going on?".

"I'm walking to the bus station right now, he is still behind me, I feel really bad, Zhan Please help". He doesn't know why but he feels his body is shivering really bad, not because of the coldness, but the fear.

"I'm on my way, don't worry I am near you, stay on the phone and don't hang up".

"Ok...". He tries to take deep breaths to calm down and continue walking slowly, after few steps, a shout come to him and he stunned.

"Yibo!". He turns and saw Xiao Zhan running to him, he felt relieved, and his heart becomes lighter, and his body relaxed when he touched him.

"Are you ok?". Xiao Zhan asked him worriedly and he nodded before he hugged him.

"Glad you are here". Xiao Zhan pat his head and look around him but no one is there.

"Where did you want to go?".

"To the market, I wanted to make dinner, but nothing in the fridge". Xiao Zhan pinched his cheeks gently and smile at him.

"Ok then, let's go together". They walk hands in hands and chatting together. On the other hand, that person was watching in a frown.

"What is his relationship with that guy????". 

********************************************************************

Hai Kuan was asleep when his phone ring, he put it silent but still it kept vibrating until he takes it and answers.

"Yes?".

"Why Didn't You Tell Me That Yibo is Seeing Someone? And a Guy Too?? Are You Nuts?". 

"Mom~ Yibo is not seeing anyone, and by the way, you said you don't care about him first, why now you want to care about him?". He asked and the other line becomes silent.

"Mom....Are you stalking him? Stop that because you are frightening him, he will call the police if this kept going for the next few days, go and talk to him face to face already".

"I.....I don't know what will he say". Hai Kuan sighed and sat properly on the bed.

"Don't worry about that, I was afraid too, but when I told him he was mad because I didn't tell him, he was happy to have me as his real brother, he may be waiting for you to call him and talking to him, who knows, he may forgive you and erase that guilt from your heart, just try him, Mom". He said slowly and waited for his mother to say something.

".........OK, I will see what can I do".

"If you need my help, just tell me". 

"Ok, Thanks son".

"Anytime, good luck". He hangs up and places his phone away to get up.

*************************************************************

The next day was weekend, finally Xiao Zhan has some time to spend it with Yibo, they have the whole day for themselves, but the ring from the door cut their moment.

"Who is this at this time of the day??". Xiao Zhan said and Yibo stop the movie and gets up to open the door. He walks to the door and open it, he saw a woman in front of the door, and for a few moments, they were just looking at each other silently.

"Yibo who is it?......Oh! Hello, how can we help you, ma'am?". He bowed a little and Yibo do the same without taking his eyes from her.

"Can I....Enter please? I want to...talk".

»»»»»»»»»TBC~

Aaaaaaah She is Hereeeee~

What Will Yibo Do Now? I know this chapter is short but next Chapter is the last and it will be long....🤭

Vote⭐ & Comment💬 Please~❤😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.9K 23
Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan. Two very famous college students coming from extremely wealthy families are also the biggest enemies in school. Wang Yibo is...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
42.5K 2.7K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...
155K 12.2K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...