Sticky Note (One Shot)

By biancakeflies

Limerence is an infatuation or crush that doesn't only lasts for days or weeks. It lasts longer, it could be... More

Sticky Note

Author's Note

16 1 0
By biancakeflies

So yeah, I can't get enough of the story VALENTINE'S NOTE that's why made my own version. This is not plagiarizing okay? 50% of the idea came from Valentine's note and the other half came from me. I just really want to have my own version. :) No hates please, just appreciate.

P.S Read that one shot okay? Astig yun, swear! :)

P.P.S Enjoy reading! And also please read my other one shots and on-going stories! :) God bless!

P.P.S.S Wrong grammar alert! Haha!

-@biancakeflies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...
51.5K 1.7K 24
Have you ever met someone for the first time and wondered if they'd become an important part of your life or they'd just passed by like a fleeting br...
20.1M 839K 63
In fairy tale, it is always the prince who will bring back your missing slipper. He will kneel in front of you with a sweetest smile on his face, tre...
35.3M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...