The boy that friended Number...

By Miragemc

Your name...well you don't really remember.. but all you know is that you have two number cards. That's all y... More

Where am I? Who am I?
The new duelist in town.
Deck
Y/n becomes Yumas favorite and only brother.
The duel carnival begins. Y/n duels for Number 52.
Talking to Heartland and becoming a hunter.
Y/n's painful memory. Brother tag team
Droite's curiosity with Y/n. Co-workers day.
Y/n meets Haruto. Y/n vs V.
Yuma's drive. Y/n's anger at Five.
Y/n's high speed duel. Yuma Bring it to 'em!
The rematch. The fury of a duelist.
Droite vs Tron. Questions get answered
Conflicting personalities. Y/n vs Tron
The being behind the mask
Day Off and Memories.
The Sickness.
The Dark Energy
Choas is in the air.
Y/n's updated deck Barian arc

Too many things to remember.

1.3K 36 11
By Miragemc

Y/n p.o.v.

I sat in a chair next to Droite's bed. She was asleep and well. Well, as much as it gives you. She's still without her memories. I turn my attention to the t.v next to me as I watched Yuma win his duel against Gauche. Yawning, I felt tired as if all my energy vanished after beating V.

I looked at my new synchro card appreciating the power I achieved against V. Now, I just need to take down Tron and make him feel Haruto's pain. The finals are gonna begin tomorrow. I'm hoping I duel Tron first. Yuma doesn't need to duel him I can't have him lose as well. Even with Astral, I hope he doesn't duel him.

I looked at Driotes deck before pulling out an XYZ monster from it. Even if she lost to him, I'll make sure he sees what he's done to her. Shark, one of Yuma's friends, made it too. I stood up and made my way towards the exit of the room but felt a sharp pain in my head.

"You're card is in Astral World." Gripping at my hair I hissed in pain as Fives voice echoed. I clenched my teeth and gripped my left pants leg before seeing Astral world far in the distance. The planet details were so crystal clear to me. But how?

"I need to find a way to get to the Astral world. I need to get to that card." I gripped my cards as my tattoo bled slightly underneath its bandages. Looking behind myself I looked at my co-worker one last time before heading home.

Time skip.

Making my way to the door I opened it as I announced I made it home.

"Y/n!" I heard Yuma overly cheered as he hugged me. "Did you see my duel? I'm making it to the finals with you." He smiled as I ruffled his hair.

"I knew you had it in you." I smiled as he smiled back.

"We're gonna celebrate our victory." He smiled as I looked over his head seeing his friends. "Wanna join?"

"I guess I could eat for a bit. But, after I'm done, I'm heading to bed." I yawned as he smiled and dragged me to his group of friends and, in a way, my students.

"So Y/n are you excited to duel in the semi-finals?" Bronk asked as I nod.

"Yeah. I'm looking towards to it. I know Yuma is ready as well." I smiled as I ruffled Yuma's hair much to his dismay.

After celebrating for a bit with some food and drink. I yawned as I excused myself from the celebration. Making my way up the steps I entered my room before my head started to pulse again. Collapsing to my hands and knees again a roar echoed through my head as scar red nova dragon appeared behind me.

"Remember me!" A voice demanded as I held my head with it pulsating. The pain felt like my head was about to burst.

I looked up seeing a black figure as its eyes glare at me with hatred.

"You're nothing but a fake! A pretender!" It screamed as I held my head in my hands.

"Shut up!"

"You won't ever be worthy of Number 5. The bonds of friendship will never protect you! The only way to get the job done is through Chaos." It screamed as I gripped my head tighter and tighter. Sweat poured from my face as I began to cry.

The grip I had on my head increased as the pain increased. It felt like it wasn't going down at all. I tried to scream for help but I couldn't. The pain was too much for me. I slammed my fist onto the ground multiple times as I heard angry footsteps.

"Can you stop hitting the floor," Kari said annoyed but noticed my position as she ran towards me with worry. "Y/n what's wrong?!" She asked as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

I wanted to tell her but my voice just couldn't find its way out.  This cause Kari to worry as she helped me up and carried me over her shoulder.

"Grandma I'm taking Y/n to the hospital!" She yelled as I slowly was fading in and out of consciousness as I saw grandma look at me with worry as she tossed Kari her keys.

"You're nothing! A sheep in wolf's clothing. You're not me. I'll make sure of it. Hehehehahahahahaha!" It screamed at me as I couldn't do anything but give in to the torment.

I sat in the car with my head resting against the door as the figure sat in the back. Just the mere presence of the being wasn't allowing me to settle. My vision was becoming blurry as the tears from my pain push farther but I felt something rush down my nose. I couldn't tell what it was but Kari was getting even more worried from her pleading about me staying with her. Soon I gave in to the pain and lost consciousness.

Kari pov

I came to a stop at the stoplight as I turned towards Y/n to see if he's still with me but his eyes are closed. In a state of panic as the light turned green I put the pedal to the metal as I turned the corner. I could see the hospital ahead of me. I stopped at the E.R as I called out to the people inside. They saw me and how frantic I was as their eyes drifted to I'm hoping Y/n. They rushed towards the car with a wheelchair before picking him up and setting him in. We all rushed towards a room as he began to breathe slower and slower. This caused me to get into a state of panic. He didn't look good at all. The doctors did everything they could as he now laid in a gurney.

They rushed into a room but stopped me as they couldn't let me continue. I stood at the window as they began to take X-rays of his body.

Y/n p.o.v

I stood in a black void as I couldn't see anything. Screams and pleads of mercy echoed through my mind. Soon a blinding white light appeared as I looked around seeing a throne room.

"This place....it feels so comforting," I mumbled as I saw a woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes. She wore a white dress with matching jewels. She was crying as her eyes were red. But a burst appeared at the door as I saw myself walk in with Grapha, Red Dragon, and the number. Behind the dragons was the burning city.

"Y/n. My dear child how are you here?!" She questioned as I kept walking.

"That's what my name was back then too?"  Suddenly a dark chuckle came from my past self as he smirked.

"I'm not Y/n dear mother. I'm........and I'm here to take back what's rightfully mine." He said as I grew confused as to why he didn't say his name. No, he said it but I can't remember it.

"No. Dark highlander is only for the royals that are still alive. You are not alive and you're not my son. You're a demon." She said as he laughed.

"Correct Y/n no longer lives cause I have been reborn." He smirked as a small pink and black ball appeared in front of his chest. "Let me show you the power of Varian!" He laughed as he erupted in pink light. The light was blinding as I put my arm up.

Once it died I didn't see myself anywhere but instead a person that had red and blue eyes. Their hair hardened into a black crown with the symbol from the gate in the center of it. The naked body was covered in a pitch-black suit. The suit's right arm was littered with pink jewels. The chest piece had my tattoo symbol on it. The symbol glowed pink as his wrists had a gold wristband resting on them. The feet were increased in the black suit taking the form of booties. The face was also covered and had not mouth like it was a mask.

"Well show we duel mother?" He asked while smiling under the mask. The dragons roared before giant slabs of stone crash in front of them. These slabs looked exactly like the cards. "The family stones. The great beings of our monsters. Let's see who is the better duelist mother."

The woman dried her tears as she knew she wasn't fighting her caring son anymore. This person is a hazard to her kingdom now. But I was suddenly pulled as I stood in the place the man stood.

Y/n: 4000l.p

M/n:4000l.p

"I draw!" He yelled as one of the stones moved to the right making room for another one. "I activate dark world dealings. We both draw a card and discard one. I discard beiige." Both opponents watched as their stones crumbled before vanishing. "Beiige is now summoned back cause of it's effect. Next I summon Magical king Moonstar. Now it's effect activates copying my monsters level. I tune my two levels four monsters to synchro summon Void Ogre Dragon!" He announced as he dragon appeared in its rightful colors. "I set the rest of my hand." He smirked as all the stones on his side fell. "Your turn mother."

M/n turn

"I draw. I summon maiden with eyes of blue. Next, I activate my sage with eyes of blue. I can target one monster on my field to special summon blue eyes white dragonn from my deck. But now I chain with my maiden. I get to summon blue eyes white dragon from my hand." Dropping to the floor the two dragon appeared on her field as Y/n smirked. "I tune my level eight blue eyes white dragon with my level one maiden with eyes of blue. Appear blue eyes spirit dragon!"

"Trap activate bottomless trap hole. I banish your spirit dragon!

The queen watched as her monster was pulled by two hands of beige and king moonstar as they smiled creepily at it before dragging it away.

"Tch. I set two cards face down."

Y/ns turn.

"I draw. This is good. I activate my set dark world lightning. I destroy the left one. Now I discard Sinister sprocket. Next, I activate my second face down spell dark world dealing. I draw!" Smirking to himself he discarded the monster showing Broww.
"Thanks to his effect I can draw a card. Now I activate Kings Consanonce. I banish sinister sproket along with beige and broww. Now I can synchro summon a level eight dragon monster. Appear red demons dragon! Attack void ogre. Destroy blue eyes!" Firing at the monster the two dragons were destroyed. "Now red dragon attack her directly." Firing a blast the boy smirked but saw maiden in defense mode with another blue eye white dragon on her field. "What?!"

"I activated my trap card call of the haunted to bring back my maiden and she stopped your attack with summoning another blue eyes white dragon."

"Tch. I end my turn."

M/n turn.

"I draw. I summon white stone of legend. I tune my blue eyes and my stone together to summon azure eyes sliver dragon in defense mode. I set a card and end my turn."

Y/n turn.

"I draw. I summon red resonator. Now I gain life points to my red demons dragon attack."

Y/n:7000l.p

"Now, I activate call of the haunted to special summon my moonstar.  Since it was special summon I can make it level 2 like my red resonator. I double-tune my dragon with my monsters.  Synchro summon. Appear Scar red nova dragon! Now it gains five hundred attack points for each tuner in my grave. It gains one thousand attack points. Go my dragon destroy azure eyes." Watching her monster get destroyed she sighed as Y/n had very strong monster on his side. "What can you do now mother? Nothing! I'll burn you like you did when you let the priest burn me!"

M/n began to tear up as she struggled to call her next card. He was right, she let the priest burn him cause of the dark arts he practices after meeting the dark world monsters. Now he stood in front of her, a prince of darkness. A Varian Prince.

"I failed you as a mother. But I won't fail you now. If I die your memories die with me. I won't let this be the new you Y/n. Please just stay with me. Don't let this fake be the new you." She cried before drawing a card. 

"I set a card face down and set a monster. Your turn." 

She looked down at her field seeing the face down mirror force. She knew if he attacks his monster will be gone and then she'll just have to summon priestess with eyes of blue before activating it's effect to bring back two blue eyes so she could fuse them and the one in her hand.

"I know your tactics mother. That's why I have an ace in the hole." Y/n smirked before his black glove began to glow pink. "This is the power. The power of Varian. Chaos draw!" He yelled as a stone tablet glowed pink before slamming onto the ground. "I activate gates of the dark world. I banish moonstar to draw a card. Now I discard the monster I just drew to summon him. Appear Goldd! But why stop there I active card of sanctity this card allows me to draw six cards." He smirked as six pink glowing stone tablets fell as he began to laugh hysterically.

"What was it you always said when you have a good hand? I have the winning formula? Well I just got that now. I summon fabled raven. Now I activate it's effect to discard silva, snow and ceruli making it's level go to five. But now my three monster effects activate. First ceruli is summoned to your field allowing me to discard a card and now Reign-buex can be summoned due to it's effect. Furthermore I can search for a card with snoww and Silva is on my field. Now Reign-beaux effect activates destroying your back row. Now the real fun begins. Cause I overlay my three level five monsters!

Dragon made from my anger, from my wrath, fly in and burn my enemies to ash." His chant began to echo as his eyes glowed with his monsters flying into a small galaxy. As a eruption of pink exploded his facial expressions showed a evil smile as he pulled out his number.  Xyz summon! Arise Number 5!"
****************
But that was all that happened before Y/n suddenly woke up. His head ached as he noticed a heart monitor and iv. Next to him rest Yuma as he slept at his bedside.

"He was waiting for you to wake up you know?" A voice told him as he turned around to see Kari. "After I told him what happened he rushed over here. Y/n what happened?"

"I-I don't know. One second I was in my room the next I woke up here. Kari....am I okay?" He asked as the female sighed before sitting next to him.

"The doctors told me you could be experiencing too much and your memories are hitting you faster than you can keep up. They want to keep you here tonight to make sure everything is okay." She said before hugging him. "Don't ever scare us like that again. Got it." She ordered making him nod before patting her back. "Yuma sees you as a brother. Don't ever and I mean ever do anything that will cause your brother to worry for your well-being." She said making him reply with a "gotcha"

"Good. Now rest up. You and Yuma got your semi-final matches tomorrow."

Y/n watched as she left the room as he looked down at Yuma. But only one question lingered in his head.

"What happened last night?"

-----------++

Sorry for the wait guys didn't want to burn myself out from writing this story. Anyways we're making our way to the Barian arc and the one where things get exciting. Tell me what you thought of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 50 29
Tsukumo Ventus is the adoptive older brother of Tsukumo Yuma, who has lost his memories two years ago. When a being named Astral appears before the t...
32.2K 684 16
Y/n knew Amane and Tsukasa in the past. Now they're ghosts but she's alive?? And has no memories of them. Will her memories return when she meets the...
125K 1.4K 18
Hi! My name is Yuto Tsukumo the adopted Little Brother of Yuma Tsukumo from the Tsukumo Family. Follow my journey with my adopted Older Brother Yuma...
57.5K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...