๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ...

Von nevermindzxc

Liliana Benevento is the first baby girl to be born in 6 generations of the Benevento family. What will happe... Mehr

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๏ฟผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“ค๐“น๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27

36K 459 159
Von nevermindzxc

Hey so before we start I wanna say thanks for 1000 reads or whatever you wanna call it. Also I hope anyone who celebrates Christmas had a great time.
If you ever have any ideas let me know.

I'm done babbling so anyway I present to you 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

___________________________________

Lorenzo POV

Me and Lily where watching the mermaid princess film I have no idea what it's called something like aria no aril no no Arial...yeh arial

I think

I saw how Lily was snuggled up into my side asleep she looks so cute and innocent bit that probably because she is. I smiled at my stupidity.

Ding

A notification drew me out my thoughts as I grabbed by phone I looked up from it and saw a message from Alessandro. That's rare he doesn't really message me a lot. Or most the time never

I opened my phone

Meet all of us in the my office and make sure Liliana is ok and safe

I read the message and placed lily on the coach with a blanket and I left the film playing. I carefully made my way out the door and closed it and made my way to Alessandro's office.

Third persons POV

The Benevento family gathered into Alessandro's office Whitchurch was Huge. Everyone found a place to sit at the humungous table it was silent you could hear a pin drop in the room.

The silence was interrupted by the door opening and in cam Alessandro with his hand in twined with his wife's, Gianna. The walked over to the table and Gianna sat with the rest of the females in the room and Alessandro sat at the head of the table.

'As we all know the Benevento Christmas ball is coming up and we need to decide who we are keeping as enemy's and who we want and need to become allies with' Alessandro's voice spoke power, strength and most important for a Mafia boss was that there was no emotions showing you could stare at his face got hours on end and you wouldn't be able to find any emotions or weaknesses the only people that would ever see that might be in the room but that does not mean he shows them often.

'Well the Chevalier family are coming as well as the Garcia family which as we know there are friends of the family there is no need for discussion in that part' Leonardo spoke strongly. It was always born when Alessandro retires from Don of the Mafia as being the eldest son Leonardo would take over so he did know how to work and he would always know how to work well.

The Chevalier family where the German Mafia family who run the German Mafia. The don is Clause Chevalier with his wife Mia Chevalier they had 5 sons Chase the oldest at 22 Luis who is 21 then there's Marcel who is 19 and his twin Adrian who is also 19. Then there youngest son who is 17 Harvey.

Then there was the Garci family who also help run the German mafia. You see Nolan is Clause Chevalier's brother and when there father died they both took over the German mafia. Nolan got married to Jeniffer and they had 3 boys Lucas (21) Elijah (20) and Liam (18)

'Ok but what about the Chinese mafia and the English men' the English men counts exactly be called a Mafia there weren't big enough yet but so they where a gang unfortunately they still haven't figured the woman are very capable of Mafia work yet but that will be fixed within time.

The Chinese where different though. The Italians and Chinese where always enemy's for a very long time but some years ago that calmed down and they become some what Civil but it was never officially said that they where alias.

'We need to talk to them so invite them. We need to become allies the more people we are civil with across the world the better' Hudson spoke.

Hudson was Alessandro second in command kind off he was the man Alessandro would of go to first. And then his son Leonardo. Hudson had power but none near as much as Alessandro.

'I agree' Elias spoke as well he was also and important man in Italian Mafia.

Most of the men nodded except for the woman in the room and they had a good reason as well.

'Gianna what is wrong' Alessandro spoke to his wife.
'Nothing' she spoke down but not sad. She spoke worried
'Mi amore'

She looked down and so did the other woman.

'Liliana' she spoke so quietly only the lady's could hear. The Benevento men looked up with confused faces.

'Gianna please speak up'
'Liliana what about her we cannot risk bringing in a family that we don't even know if we are ok with here they might completely change there mind ones they get here' fear was practically dripping of her tongue she couldn't let anything happen to her darling.

'She will be safe, we will keep her safe'
'I promise' Alessandro spoke to his wife. Gianna looked up from her lap and showed a very fake and not very convincing smile to her husband. The others lady's looked up.

'Are you sure you can all do that she is still small, young. I am not doubting you but is it worth the risk' Francesca finally said something. Francesca was the wife to Orlando who was Alessandro's brother. And she was Aunt to Liliana.

'Francesca we understand... that girl is extremely special to us all. She will be protected and you have all of our word on that.' Orlando spoke to his wife with confidence.

Reluctantly they all nodded and let the men carry on there plans for the evening to come.

___________________________________

I hope you all liked this chapter and just to let you know I don't own any pictures that are in this story. The next chapter will be out very soon. Stay safe.

Bye

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...