The Mean Duo ✔

Por Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... Más

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

47~ Natalie White

990 48 0
Por Themoodybooty

I woke up before the alarm and brushed my teeth with shaky hands in anxiety over testifying Emma's death and my kidnapping in court today.

It's Hawthorn's first trial and I just wish he would get sentenced to life in prison today itself! He doesn't deserve the death penalty as it would be an easy escape for him. He deserves to suffer lifelong for his crimes.

Dressing myself in a pair of  midnight blue dress pants and white long sleeved blouse, I threw on a matching midnight blue coat and completed the outfit with dark blue pumps. I decided to throw my hair up in a slicked back high ponytail before hiding my anxiety ridden eyes behind a pair of Prada shades.

I glanced back into my smartly dressed reflection on the mirror as I took in a deep breath and walked out of my room.

"Morning Miss White", Brian greeted as he joined my right and walked behind me to the garage.

"Morning Brian", I greeted back and got into the white SUV waiting by the entrance.

"Morning dad", I nodded at my father, already seated by the window in the SUV

"Morning princess. How you feeling?", Dad was thankfully unable to read me through the shades.

"Never been more determined"

"Good", he patted my back as the vehicle started and we drove away in a tense silence

"Will Mr Russo be accompanying us today Miss White?", Brian asked from the passenger seat of the SUV

"No"

Hope he gets that contract signed and done instead of fussing over me. I'll be fine...right?

Everyone remained silent as I read and reread the testimony I'd have to speak infront of the judge, lawyers and jury, not to forget the hoard of reporters littering the outside of the courtroom.

As we reached the High Court of California, I was able to see the hundreds and thousands of reporters and policeman bustling around in the place.

I guess it's not everyday a politician is being accused of cold blooded murder. Another's politician's child, the victim nonetheless.

When the reporters noticed our vehicle, everyone came rushing towards us, pushing over the damn police as they banged on the doors and tinted windows trying to get a word from me and dad.

Dad took my cold and slightly sweaty hand in his and squeezed reassuringly before opening the door and stepping out the SUV with me in tow. The reporters were rougly shoved away from us by our security team as dad and I confidently strided up the steps of the magnificent High Court with blank expressions on our faces.

We entered through the double doors of the court room while dad took his place in the audience, I walked straight up ahead and sat myself at the prosecution's table.

"Morning Miss White", The prosecutor shook my hand and glanced back over to my dad, seated with the high society to nod at him in acknowledgement.

I was about to ask Mr Malsha, our prosecutor about the procedure in a court, when Hawthorn dressed in a black tuxedo walked in with his lawyer. He sent an evil glare my way but made no attempt to approach me thanks to the restraining order my dad had taken out against him.

Noticing my uncomfortableness, Mr Malsha offered to exchange seats with me, so I could be as far away from Hawthorn as possible.

We exchanged seats but before I could sit down, The bailiff announced "All rise", as we remained standing and silent for the judge to enter. After he entered and sat at his bench, the bailiff announced "The court is now in session"

I was about to take my seat again when Mr Malsha elbowed me and mouthed, 'Take your shades off' as a panicked look overtook his features. I quickly disposed of them and sat myself down.

"Good morning. You've all been called here today to decide the fate of the accused who stands trail for murder, attempted murder and assault. Jury, you'll get the facts of this case, including evidence and eye witness accounts. At the end you will take a vote to decide the fate of the accused, if the accused is found innocent, they will be released and if they're found guilty, they will be taken away immediately to start their sentence. In this case, another closed case- murder of Emma White, would be reopened as new evidence suggest that the court might've convincted the wrong man three years ago. The next case is filed by the previous victim's sister Natalie white, convicting the accused of her sister's murder, her attempted murder and assault. The question for the court is, if the accused did actually commit the murder and assault or he is being framed. You may proceed with the trial now."

I scanned my surroundings as the prosecution started summarising the case and presenting the opening statement. The few members of the public that were allowed into the courtroom were dad's acquaintances while the others seated opposite are of Hawthorn's, I assume. The jury consisted of seven members and each one of them seemed to be carefully listening to each and every word spoken by the prosecution.

My attention was back on the case as Hawthorn's lawyer stood up to present their opening statement and defence.

"Your honour, I am Nathan Hack and I am defending the accused, Mr Sinister Hawthorn as we respectfully deny all of the prosecution's claims and plead not guilty.", he paused and continued, "Regarding the prosecution's claim of my client's involvement in Emma White's murder, there is no evidence to support his presence there, no fingerprint nor footprint was found on scene and my client's acquaintances testified to his presence at a private bar with them at the time of the murder. And in line with the next accusation of my client kidnapping Natalie White daughter to Mr Richard White, we'd like to point out that the crossfire in which the police intervened was staged by Natalie White and her father in an attempt to ruin my client's  reputation with the public. The only evidence the prosecution has to back up their claims are the private CCTV recordings of Miss White being kidnapped by men in ski masks. It does not prove nor does it link my client to these atrocious claims. I rest my case here your honour", By the end of his statement I was shaking in fury at their blantant and obvious lies. He went and sat next to a grinning Hawthorn as Mr Malsha took his place infront of the judge again.

"To back up my case your honour, I request to call upon the witness and victim, Miss Natalie White", Mr Malsha called me to the witness box as I stood determined on shaky feet

My palms sweated as I took in a deep breath and reminded myself of Emma's unjust death and the monster that caused it. Taking my place at the box, I had a full frontal view of Sinister Hawthorn- the murderer.

"Do you swear that the evidence you shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?”, The court clerk's voice rang clear as they placed a bible infront of me.

I placed my palm on the bible and stared right ahead at Hawthorn as I swore, "I swear by Almighty God that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

"Please state your full name and spell your last name for the record."

"Natalie Raquel White, W-H-I-T-E"

"You may proceed with the direct examination ", the court clerk directed his words towards Mr Malsha as he came to stand infront of me.

"Miss White, may I cut to the chase without coming off as insensitive to your trauma?", Mr Malsha inquired

"You may", I prepared myself despite the slight shake in my whole body

"Can you give us a brief but detailed description of what happened on the night your sister- Emma White was murdered."

My shake slightly intensified as I tried calming my raging heart.
"That night we were heading home from the Red Cross charity gala with a chaffeur. Due to it being later hours of the night, everyone was tired and therefore failed to notice the chaffeur changing the route to our home. By the time we did notice, it was too late as we immediately collided with an oncoming truck. The chaffeur managed to jump out the car in record time as it rolled down a hill. When I opened my eyes, my mother was held at gunpoint. She was threatened to have my father drop out of the elections but due to the immense fear, she passed out. That was when he saw me. My sister was passed out on my lap but I knew she was alive. I-I felt her heartbeat against me", Tears sprang to my eyes as I tried controlling myself. "But then he threatened me too, I being only sixteen at the time, made the grave mistake of calling him a coward. That he was when h-he shot my sister without a second glance. Her blood splattered everywhere as I screamed for help. He fled the scene as if nothing happened. I tried everything I could to save my dieing sister but it was too late when help arrived. My sister died on my lap that night", I finished without realising tears were rolling down my eyes.

I was handed a tissue as Mr Malsha continued,
"Is the 'He' in your story, Mr Sinister Hawthorn?"

Glancing up from my tissues straight into the murderer's eyes I replied,
"Yes"

"Moving on from that traumatising event to a more recent one. What happened to you on the day, your car crashed? Eventhough a fake body proclaimed you dead, it was clear that you did drive under some distress as seen from the CCTV footages", Mr Malsha continued with his questioning as Hawthorn squirmed and frowned in his seat.

"Prior to the crash, I had an argument with my boyfriend, I admit, it did stress me but I didn't crash onto a car which was merely reversing, it was deliberately placed there blocking the road. Right as I crashed I was kidnapped by some men in ski masks and taken to a basement in which one man, also in a ski mask told me to kill myself with the same gun my sister was killed with. After I got through it alive, the following morning I shot the man who gave me the gun in self defence and attempted to free myself but Hawthorn got to me and assaulted me while admitting to murdering my sister without an ounce of remorse. Thankfully before he could kill me too, our men arrived and rescued me"

"Objection your honour!", Hawthorn's lawyer shot up as the judge motioned for him to proceed.

"Permission to cross examine, the witness your honour", As soon as those words left his mouth, my blood ran cold. He'll  try and get me to break

"Permission granted", The judge announced as Hawthorn's lawyer took his place infront of me while Mr Malsha gave me an encouraging smile.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

667K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
13.9K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
45.1K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...