Together Forever ONGOING

بواسطة Lululoveseveryhotguy

It starts off with Parker Rooney and his girlfriend they have been together from the beginning. So Parker and... المزيد

Aurthors Note
Cast
One more thing
Moving!!!!!!!
Packing
Planes
Getting home and unpacking
Mornings
School
Right Choice! I think?
Not a chapter
New Guy
Jealous
Caught
Talking and Yelling
We need too
Date

Sorry

468 6 2
بواسطة Lululoveseveryhotguy

     I finally got home from school. And I was not proud of my self. I hurt 2 people, people that I really care about.

     I went up in my room. I put my bag down and sat on my bed my room was finished.

      I know it was not a lot. But it was pretty cute though. I went to change into something comfortable. The jeans were starting to hurt. I look in my closet and then I found something.

   I was going for a walk anyway. So this would be perfect to wear. I start to walk out of the house then I look in my sisters room. She was lying on her bed.

     "Sorry I blow up on you. I just was mad I am over it now" I told her whiling walking into the room.

     "It's okay. If that happened to me I would react the same way" Sammy say.

     "Do you want to take a walk with me to the beach?" I ask her. Hoping she say yes because I did not want to be kidnapped.

     "Yeah I will go let me get my phone real quick" she say while getting up.

     We started to walk then we get stopped I hear my name and Parker was running forward me.

     "I will wait over hear" Sammy said while going over to a stop sign.

     "Hey I really need to talk to you." Parker says as soon as she catches up with me.

     "Okay what do you want?" I say while crossing my arms over my chest.

     "I know your mad at me for talking to your sister but we were talking about you. I missed you real bad and I know we left on the wrong start and the kiss did not mean anything" he says.

     "Okay. If you are going to apologize I expect it" I say. Then there was silence. I had no idea what do do then I kissed on the mouth.

     This is was a quick peck nothing more. And then I left him standing there.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...