Our Fearless Tomorrow (In Edi...

Por SkylerSavior

For the rest of the people, even in the other side of the world, Li Sally always seemed like a normal person... Más

[[Disclaimer]]
00
01
1.5
02
2.5
03
04
05
06
6.5
07
7.5
08
8.5
9
9.5
10
10.5
11
11.5
12
13
13.5
14
14.5
15
15.5
15.9
16
16.5
16.9
17
17.5
18
18.5
19
19.5
20
21
21.5
22
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
27.5
27.9
28
29
30
31
31.5
31.9
32
32.5
32.9
33
33.5
33.9
34
34.5
35
35.5
Attention

36

100 1 0
Por SkylerSavior

A/N: Ahhh! It's the last chapter uwu
But this is NOT the last thing you'll hear about me.

No One's POV

Once the dinner ended, everyone went to their respective home. Except for Yu, who was walking Tian to his house even when Sally offered to take her home, she wanted to be with him so the youngest girl didn't insist. After all, she can always call her driver.

They suddenly arrived to the Making Café when Yu stumbled and almost fell to the ground, then Tian held her arm.

—Be careful—he said.

—I'm fine since I'm sober. I'm not drunk at all—she answered.

—I ain't drunk either.

—I'm not even the less bit drunk—Yu sighed—. Somehow... we made our way back here—she twirled so she could stare at everywhere since she noticed where they were.

If it weren't for Tian, she would have stumbled again.

—How did we get here? —the girl wondered and some seconds later, they stopped walking.

But right in the deep, she always knew the answer.

Ming Tian sighed as he had memories about the night when they confessed their feelings for each other. Especially that kiss he pulled her into. Then he smiled.

—Perhaps because that night... was so unforgettable—he responded while still smiling.

Yu smiled too, but nostalgically. Then Tian sighed.

—I think that... with the way I am... wasn't probably good enough for you—he quoted, remembering that conversation they had that night.

They tilted their faces and turned around to see each other as them both remembered that conversation at the same time.

—My combat skills aren't as good as yours—he followed, putting his hands on the pockets of his pants.

—You have room for improvement—she replied.

—I'm so poor, and I don't let Sāi use her family background to solution all our problems. I only have enough to provide food and shelter for me, my siblings and my cousin who also works with me. I don't even have money to take you to the movies.

—I don't need you to take me to the movies. We can... download them... and watch them on our phones.

They didn't know it, but back then in that night, Sally smiled right behind them. But in that moment, right today, she wasn't even right there. Anyways she maybe might had the same reaction.

So Tian snickered to the ground.

—I put off school for several years and finally got a scholarship. I'm just a freshman.

—So what? You and Sally taught sophomore English to Yanan and XiaoMi. If it's such a big deal, I'll defer school for a year too. We'll take sophomore year together—Yu smiled as it was a joke and both of them laughed immediately.

But then those memories made them feel nostalgic. Tian stared at Yu, who sighed at the ground.

—In the beginning... If we knew it was going to end like this... Maybe it would've been better to pass each other by—she said, with her eyes turning teary in front of him.

—Even knowing it would end like this... If I had to do it all again... I would still make the same choice—he looked at her in the eyes while telling her that, making her gasp silently—. I haven't ever... and I mean never, regretted liking you.

Yu stared at the ground, and some seconds later she smiled, then she looked at him again. His eyes also turned out to be teary, he was about to cry too. Then she looked for some words to say.

—No matter what happens in the future... I wish all the best for you—she confessed, trying not to let her tears go.

As if he knew she was gonna cry, Tian pulled her into a hug and she corresponded. None of them cried, but it did comfort them both.

And that's how they knew that it would be hard to let go, but in that moment they will be fine with it...

... Somehow.

Li Sally's POV

My final tests were kinda easy. It hasn't ever felt that simple, maybe because Zhou helped me to study, he said it was comforting for him. And somehow it also was for me. It was the first time in a long while that we both studied with someone our age.

XiaoHua and XiaoDuo literally begged me to stay during the break we will have once the semester ends, but I said that I can't. I promised Sadie, Auntie Mei and now even to my grandpa that I would go back to New York. Yu is not the only one who will leave this country for a while, except that I shall leave in two weeks.

I still don't talk with Tian. Once the dinner from two days ago ended, I immediately went home because Auntie Mei was calling me. I knew it actually 'cause she called Zhou first and seems like my phone number was suddenly deleted from her phone, what actually made me giggle. Poor of her. And I neither talked with my brother between yesterday and today because of the final tests, XiaoHua and XiaoDuo even helped me to avoid him.

They finally got over him, looks like.

Anyways, once my classes ended, I stormed towards the airport on Zhan, a car almost crashed me but I didn't care once I was out of danger. I couldn't say goodbye to Yu in these days, and I actually knew when will her flight take off so I have time for going there and have a last chat with her in person before she leaves. Once I arrived running through the building, I saw her sat on a seat with her suitcase alone. And once she saw me, I received a bright smile from her.

Who would've thought on my first day at college that it would be like this?

—Sāi—the tallest girl stood up, still smiling.

—Yu—I went towards her after taking my breath back and we hugged each other—. Why you're so lonely? —I asked once we pulled away—. Where's Zhou? Where's your grandpa?

—Um... You already know Fang Zhou hates to say goodbye.

—It's true—I tilted my head to the right for a second.

—And I already talked with Grandpa before leaving the house.

—Oh. Then... I think it's alright then.

—Yeah—Yu glanced at the ground for a while—. Sāi... I'll be gone for two or three years. Please take care of everyone as you promised when you went back to Macau for the exhibition fight. Including yourself—she snickered nostalgically.

—Swear it—I raised my hand as I giggled.

—This also means... that you don't have to demand too much from yourself—Yu pointed at me and I nodded—. You should also... remember... Remember that our friendship goes above everything.

I nodded again.

Yes, Yu.

Y también... También cuida de Ming Tian, por favor—("And also... Take care of Ming Tian too, please"), she grabbed my hands—. Quiero que todos estén bien—("I want everyone to be okay")—. So please... Watch their backs, okay? Ah, and don't forget about going once a month to WuTong school for teaching Taekwondo to the kids. I let you take the lead. Don't ruin it—pointed at me.

I giggled.

—Alright, Yu... You should also promise me something. Something so really important, so both of us will stay calm once you leave.

The light brunette haired girl frowned.

—And what is it?

I stared at everywhere, just for making sure no one else is watching us. Then I leaned close to her face.

—Please don't mess into the clandestine fights—I shook my head as I whispered that—. I tell you this by experience. It's not good, even with all the adrenaline you can feel and all the money you can earn—I sighed—. Yu, if you ever do that, no matter what, please remember my words. You'll get seriously hurt. You don't know how many times I almost died because of that.

—But... you did it just for paying your scholarship.

—And then I discovered thanks to the President that I didn't ever have to do it because my mom made sure that my whole education was paid before dying.

Yu's eyes immediately widened.

Yes—I shrugged—. It's shocking, right? But I mean it. Please promise me that, Yu.

—I'll take care of myself too, I promise—she raised her right hand—. No, I swear it like you do.

I smiled nostalgically and then I sighed as I heard her flight was about to take off.

—I guess it's time... for you to leave.

—Yeah—she nodded fastly—. I'll miss you all—stroked my hair.

—We all shall miss you too. You're an important part of us, believe me—I tightened the grab for a while, then I chuckled—. It's amusing, so really funny. If someone told me in my first day at college that you and I would be so really good friends, I wouldn't have believed it—shook my head then giggled.

—Me neither. El papel cubre a la roca—("Paper covers rock"), she said trying to imitate my voice.

Esto no es piedra, papel o tijeras—("This is not the rock, paper, scissors game"), I replied trying to imitate hers and we immediately laughed.

—Goodbye, Sāi.

—See you soon, Yu.

We hugged again and then she went towards the door that will take her to the plane she might go. Seems like she's going to study in London. I smiled as I saluted her with my hand for a last time when she looked a me. This would be the last time we see each other in person for a long while.

—Sis! —I turned around and saw Zhou running towards me, calling his sister out—. Come back soon!

Yu turned around again and saw her little brother, then she smiled at the ground.

—Fang Zhou, Sally-ah, see you soon! —she saluted us.

And then she disappeared between the lot of people who might go in the same flight with her. Zhou held my right shoulder so I held his waist as I looked at him.

—Didn't you hate to say goodbye? —I wondered.

—Yes, I do. But I'll miss Sis so very much that I couldn't just let her go without saying goodbye. Even right now I miss her.

I snickered.

—I guess there's no person who won't miss her at Zhengze. Not even XiaoMi.

—You think so? —Zhou's eyes widened.

—I can tell—I smiled at the ground—. Hey, I have something that will maybe help you out to feel better.

—Ah, yeah? And which it is?

—You want to go with me? —I smirked—. Well... You have sporty clothes with you? —put my hand on my chin as I frowned.

—I guess we can go on your bike—he proposed.

Some minutes later, we both arrived to WuTong school thanks to Mr. Zhao since I left my bike in the Fang's house once we arrived there to pick a sporty outfit for the youngest boy. I told him the whole story of why I always go here once at month and Zhou seemed to be agree with it, he actually liked the fact Yu and I used to teach Taekwondo to all those kids together. He even asked me how happy his big sister looked.

And the answer was 'very much', I have to admit.

Once we got with the door that connects with the salon where the kids are waiting for me, I told Zhou to stay behind it so none of them could find out the little surprise I got for them, which is my boyfriend himself as a special guest. I entered to the salon and found the kids, so I walked towards them. Zhu and Lang looked at me surprised, then I snickered since I remembered the fact I haven't seen them in these days because of the argument with Tian.

—Hi, everyone.

—Hi, Big Sis Sally! —they all responded.

—There's something I need to tell you guys before we start today's class. Starting with... Uh... Today, Big Sis Queen has left the country. She will miss you all, definitely. And I will also miss you guys when I have to leave.

—What?

—Big Sis Sally, you promised you would stay with us.

I chuckled.

—Ah, uh... I meant that I would leave during vacations, you won't even notice that I wasn't here since the trip won't last more than a couple of weeks. Calm down, I have everything planned. And I'm sorry for scaring you guys—I bowed.

—Oh~—all the kids said, understanding everything—. It's okay, Big Sis Sally!

—Yeah—I smiled—. Let's also... remember the fact she told us that, from now on, I'll take the lead in these classes since she won't be here for a long amount of time. But I won't do it all alone, sometimes even I need help. So, I will currently bring one guest to these classes, starting today.

The kids immediately started to jump in joy.

—Okay, okay, please calm down—all of them remained in their spots once I said that—, that's not it. Today, we have a guest, yeah... He has speed and agility, he's Queen's little brother and also my boyfriend—I smiled embarrassed—. It's not the most important fact but anyways... He's got talent, that's it. So let's better call him up. Fang Zhou, please come here.

The tallest boy went towards me, getting glances from all the kids, but specially from the twins.

—Big Bro Zhou! —Zhu and Lang exclaimed.

—Hi, my name's Fang Zhou—he bowed—. I'm Sāi's guest for today. So? What do you want to learn? —smiled and the kids also did excited for this class.

I snickered. This might be such an amazing one.

—Sāi—Zhou called me as we went outside the school.

—Yeah?

—I didn't know that Sis could be so loved by kids.

I chuckled.

—Well, you thought wrong. Yu will always have fans across the while world, or at least, across the whole continent. When I arrived to Macau the first time, one of the first things Zhu and Lang mentioned to me was actually your sister, saying that she's the best fighter that Zhengze could ever have after my mom. And the first time she arrived here with me and Lang, all the kids ran towards her and they recognised me because of my resemblance with mom. You should have watched it. She acted just like you did today—I pointed at him.

—Hmm, I could guess so—smirked—. And... You're really leaving the country during vacations? I will miss you so~ much! —Zhou whined as he pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Aww~, his expressions are so hella cute.

—I promised that I will go back to New York so I would spend time with Auntie Mei and Sadie, and even with my grandparents. Maybe also Uncle Julio. Really, you won't notice it. I'll be right back when you less expect it.

He hugged me.

—Then I'll avail the time we have left.

I chuckled.

—Hope so.

—Big Sis Sāi! Big Bro Zhou! —I heard Zhu and Lang's voices, so we turned around and crouched down to see them better.

—Big Sis, why haven't you come back home? —the braided haired girl asked with a frown.

—Big Sis, that's actually true—Lang followed—. Big Bro is really worried for you. But when we ask him, he doesn't say anything and stares at the wall behind us. Can you please tell us why?

—Uh... Well—I stared at Zhou, then at the kids and even at the wall behind them as I scratched my head.

Now I know how Tian must be feeling thanks to my decision.

—Big Sis Sāi, please—both of the kids begged. Lang even pouted.

—Okay, okay, I will tell you guys, please calm down. But you have to promise that you won't tell Tian.

—Pinkypromise! —we four interlaced our fingers so we would seal the deal.

—Okay... Big Bro and I... argued some days ago.

—What?

—Why?

—It's such a long story that you're not ready to hear yet. I won't say I was right, because none of us are actually. But this is the thing... I guess it's better to leave it like this for a while, we both need time, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to see you guys.

—What if... you three spend time together every day once they get out of school and so you'll walk them home? —Zhou proposed—. Starting today.

—Sure—I smiled—. Ming Zhu, Ming Lang, you guys want to do this?

—Course! And so we'll eat barbecued pork over rice together! —Zhu commented.

—It's true! Can we do it today? —Lang followed.

—Are you guys sure? —my eyes widened.

—I guess a little meal won't hurt that much—Zhou commented smirking a little.

—Alright.

The twins jumped to celebrate once I said that.

I'm now a school sophomore, and not just the newest S-Level athlete or also one of the most popular students, even when I still don't get acustom to it. Everyone still lives their life as usual. Of course, everything has changed since Fang Yu left the country.

I mean, literally.

Starting from my second semester at Zhengze, a lot of boys arrived for the first time to the academy, between them Luo Guanyan, making of him the real prove that Zhiying and Zhengze can actually make peace since he transferred because of that, to represent the new friendship between both of the academies. Some students also say that he actually exchanged from Zhiying because of Yanan, but I guess both of those reasons are valid.

Just picture it: It was almost like a year ago, when Tian and I arrived for the first time in our first day there. Except that the girls were more calmed in comparison, just a little more calmed. I remember that XiaoHua and XiaoDuo stared at all the guys with some binoculars, including Guanyan accidentally, as Zhou also arrived for giving me good luck on my first day as a sophomore.

He's so hella cute.

Hao and XiaoMi started to date since the farewell dinner night in the food stall, he literally walked her home and confessed to her according to what I understood. He's actually the vice-captain of the Taekwondo club thanks to her. At the beginning I saw this relationship as something kinda weird but then I noticed that XiaoMi actually cares about him, she just didn't want to admit it at the beginning.

He worked hard, really hard for being the vice-captain of the club. And I'm proud of him since I helped him the lot, have to admit.

Talking about Hao's mom, she got married with Uncle DaFu and now they even have a baby. Yes, Hao and Yanan are big brothers now, that actually makes me happy for them all. They're such a cute family. While Uncle DaFu is the funniest dad ever, Hao Ma still makes me remember my mom; but the difference is that she's actually more experimented than her.

In this year's annual Zhengze tournament, Yanan was the winner after lots of fierce fights between the competitors. She was as happy as me when I won the trophy last year since there was no other fighter like Wu Ji right then. But calm down, if I didn't fight her the day of the finals with the purpose of "defending my title of last year's winner" was because I was fighting for something even bigger than the academy's tournament.

Despite XiaoMi didn't win this year and neither the last ones, she has a lot of fans chasing her. After all, she's the hot favourite here because of her ability of stealing people's hearts, it's weird to admit it but we all know that's the heavy truth. Once Fang Yu withdrew from the MMA world, a lot of reporters started asking XiaoMi to give them a photobooth and/or any interview. Yanan teased her once the pictures came out, but that's normal. That's how their friendship works, as well as mine with XiaoMi.

Yes, we agreed to be friends after all this time. We actually started to be friends few days ago.

The changes in Ma YiChen were even more drastic than what I or everyone could have thought, actually. Everyone could say he turned into a different person thanks to Guanyan. He also helped Hao someway, and also helped me when I needed it the most. He practices the lessons Guanyan taught him with the rest of the people, something I really admire actually. He finally turned into Zhiying's Boxing Club Captain once He XiaoFeng left the academy.

While Tian... He's still in love with Yu, even when he tried to forget her, he actually can't. I also noticed that Yu didn't forget her feelings for him neither. His life is still the same, while Yu was still in London, studying so she could join the company once she graduates. I also found out some bruises in her body, and even more secrets, secrets that luckily almost no one knows.

Except for me and the Fang family. For now, I guess.

And when it comes to me... Well, what can I say? Where can I start? At work, on Fang's Group, I'm practically replacing Yu while she's abroad, yes, I'm trying to fill her shoes in this; it's even harder than what I thought. At Zhengze, I already said that I'm one of the most popular students not just for my S-Level athlete title or my mom's family backgrounds or even my mom's fame but also because of my personality and all the things I've done since I arrived here for the very first time.

With Zhou and my private life, well... We're still a couple, and I also got an amazing opportunity once my second semester started. Something that I obviously would take and not leave, something bigger than Zhengze's Tournament. And I also experienced a lot of things during that long journey. I mean it, so many things, too much things to summarise.

Luckily, seems like my story is not over yet...

Sally is right.

This ain't over yet ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 303 30
{ATEEZxMC Fanfiction} [Book II of Annyeong series] Soojin gets a second chance to reunite with her friends of the past. Only that she's herself now...
159K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
71.9K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...