Wait! Werewolves? (Complete)

By musicgirl2465

Tyler is the typical 18 year old girl. She goes to school. Hangs out with friends. All the normal things a te... More

Logan
Art
note
The Reveal
Questions
Rescue Mission
explination
school drama
Brown wolf and a stranger
Fight!
Pain
Red Moon Pack
argument
Marked
Parents
Heat
Toby!
Email
Tilly
Check-Up
Big Boom Boom.
Unwelcome Guests
Angry Luna
YOU DID THIS TO ME!
Introduction
Surprise
Nervous Reck
Honeymoon
Epilogue
A/N

Training and rouges

7.2K 230 8
By musicgirl2465

*edited*

Tyler's POV

"COME ON TY YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT." Logan yelled at me. Were training and well I'm not very good in human form. Wolf on the other hand I can pin Logan. I sigh "I'm trying ya know"

"Again!"

"What! We've been at this for 3 hours, Logan, 3 hours. I need a break and food."

"Fine but I'm pushing you hard so you can fight in battle because you really do have the skill, speed, ability and size. Your bigger than most wolves. Except alphas give or take a few. I mean Tyler your only an inch smaller then me in wolf form. That is fucking impressive." He is walking up to me and grabs my hand. I flip him over my shoulder and pin him to the floor.

"Rule number one: never get distracted."

"Nice move but," he flipped us and had me pinned. "Remember your light its easier for your opponent to flip you. When fighting in wolf keep a firm grip on their throat. Don't waver or get distracted until you can shift. That is key."

I smirk and shift under him. I flip us and grab his neck in between my jaws. I don't put pressure on or draw blood.
Get of me Tyler if you want food. He said through the mind link. He couldn't talk otherwise he would have caused damage. What? I got to have a good grip or else he could shift. I growl and get off him. 

"Come on Ty please stop shredding your clothes. Its really annoying. Come on let's go eat. No shredding your clothes next time." I nod my head and walk to our bedroom. Oh yeah me, Toby and mum and dad moved into the pack house. I rubbed my head into Logan's side.

"Alpha!" Me and Logan spin and see Ian running towards us. He never calls Logan alpha unless there's a problem. A bad problem.

"What is it Ian?" Logan asks trying to keep his cool. He's failing. The next word had me growling.

"Rouges!" I growled and sprinted outside and into the forest. Logan and Ian were right behind me. I follows the sound of fighting. And the smell of blood. I came to a clearing and saw two wolfs fighting. My pack was on one side and the rouges were on the other.

I looked closely at the rouges and saw a pack was with them too. I growled and walked in front of my pack. I growled loudly and the two fighting stopped. Snarling I mentioned to the wolf to come back. He complied. Logan walked in to the clearing in human form.

Let me go shift!  I said to Logan.

He nodded and I ran to the trees. I quickly shifted and found a tank top and pair of shorts. I walked back to the clearing and stood next to Logan.

I noticed the wolfs who were fighting as Paul and Jake.

"What are you doing here?" Me and Logan yelled in unison. He chuckled.

"Well I did make it clear a couple of days ago I will get my daughter back one way or the other. You chose the other." Logans grip on my waist tightened.

"If you think I'm going with you willingly. Then you got another thing coming, mister."  I stated calmly.

"I was hoping you'd say that. You see I have about 250 wolves with me." I snarled

"We have 300 wolves." Logan retorted.

I furrowed my eyebrows and sniffed the air. "Your lying. I can smell a lot more then 250 rouges. About 500 actually. So that is complete bullshit. The scent is weak but getting stronger and stronger. Your stalling us so you have a higher chance of winning the fight. There about 2 minutes away. So your gunna struggle holding us back for that long." I state. He raises his eye brow at me.

"How in the name of hell do you know that?"

"Well if you claim I'm your daughter then I have alpha blood. My senses are even more heightened and well my sense of smell is the strongest but I can still see ever move your muscles make. Ever breath your wolves take. Every blade of grass. And I have a bit of back up coming as well." I shift.

Flinging my head back I howl long and loud. After a seconds my howl is returned and the sound of paws is heard.

What are you doing Tyler!

Logan, the other day I made a phone call. It was to a group of wolves from Jakes pack. The group heading our way now. I am there rightful alpha so they are loyal to me not Jake. See I'm very intelligent. They are trapped we have about 550 wolves now. Jake loyal members plus his rouges have no escape as they are coming in from behind.

"You fucking genius Tyler. Fucking genius."

"How she's just a pup." Jake says.

"Well this pup out smarted you." Logan says. Through the pack link a say

Don't hurt the wolves attacking them from behind. They are loyal to me and not Jake. They will be here in
5
4
3
2
1
ATTACK!

I dart forward and my pack soon follow suit. Growling and snarling is heard from behind Jakes pack and he smirks. He doesn't know what's hit him. The pack loyal to me charge from behind and start killing rouges left right and centre. I go straight for Jake but get barrelled over by a rouge. He bits my shoulder. I growl and flip our positions. I but his neck and tare out his jugular.

I make my way over to Jake. Paying no attention to my shoulder. Jake sees me and snarls. Taking my wounded shoulder to his advantage. He bites down hard. I howl in pain. And try and push him off. He rips a chuck of my shoulder as he goes. Not stopping there I lung and grip his front leg. Pulling him out from under himself. I snarl. Next thing I know I'm pinned by a lot of rouges. Growling and thrashing. I see Jake walking up to me with a needle. He stabs it in my flank and I start to feel drowsy. My growls turn into whimpers as black spots invade my vision. I shake my head and whimper as more spots invade my vision.

I keep fighting the darkness. I feel my body go limp and I can't see anything.

*

*

*

A/N was gunna stop it here but I'm to nice.

*

*

*

Logans POV

After Tyler tells me this we all charge. I try to keep Tyler in my sight at all times but lose her in the mass of fur. A rouge runs at me and trys to pin me. I rip his throat out in seconds. I hear a howl of pain and recognise it as Tyler instantly.

Tyler! Tyler! Where are you? Answer me Tyler!

I growl when I see her under a group of rouges. I charge towards her but another group of rouges catches me and pins me. I thrash and growl and bite them. Ian comes over and gets them off me. I look over to where Tyler was and she's gone. All fighting has stopped and the wolves have run. I growl and sprint after them. My dad stops me.

Stop Logan. Everyone is fine we lost 10 men that's it. Just stop.

No they have Tyler! He stands there shocked and I take the opportunity to run. I follow the scent for an hour before it disappears. Not a single scent. I growl and sniff around for a good hour. I whimper and howl. My howl is long and full of loss. My howl is returned. I run home and shift back. I grab a pair of shorts and sprint into the house.

My dad and Tyler's dad are in the living room looking over a map. I growl when I see a member of Jakes pack there. They all look up and Jakes pack member looks scared. My dad stands up and gets in front of him in a protective stance.

"Don't even think about it Logan. He has an idea about were they might have taken Tyler. So calm down sit down and let Josh talk."

"Fine he has 5 minuets before I lose it and rip him apart."

My dad just sighed and nods. He looks at Josh with a talk and fast look. I stay standing.

"Okay he never said the exact location away as he didn't trust some of us. I have contact with a group of my pack who are on our side. They said they are going to tell me where they are when they get there. At the moment they are heading north."

"Ask him how all their scents just vanished at one point?" I ask

Josh looks deep in thought then gasps

"Jake has been creating a scent hider for a while and it works he has gallons of the shit. He sprayed them all with it and it hides there scent."

"How's Tyler?" I ask needing to know. A few seconds pass and Josh looks at me "not good." I growl and walk up to him." Give me the location now or I swear I will snap your neck." He nods and says "up north in the, oh my god. In the Black Paw Pack. I'm sorry." He says and I growl and sprint out side.

After knocking down a tree or two. I say through the mind link

Pack meeting outside pack house in 2 minutes. And someone come and clear up here.

Yes alpha. Was heard through the link and a group of men came out and gave me a questioning look when they saw the trees. I shrugged my shoulders and waited. The pack was outside and I stood up from my seat on the porch steps.

"Alright listen up." The pack went quite. "My mate was kidnapped during the fight," gasps were heard through out the pack and a lot of growls and snarls "Jake has taken her and she isn't in Red Moon territory. She is in the Back Paw territory. Why he went there I don't know. We know he went there as some of his pack went behind his back to help us. One of the members is inside with my father talking about attack plans. I want to inform you that they are not a threat. Also he said that she isn't in a good way. He has a small group on the inside and we can use that to our advantage. Go get some rest as those able to fight will be leaving tomorrow  once we have come up with a plan of attack. Thank you. You may leave." I walk back inside and sit on the sofa to help with attack plans.

*******

A/N it is extra long. I couldn't stop my self. Next will be Tyler's POV and to be blunt nothing goes according to plan ever. No matter how many films you watch something always goes wrong. Will probably update later today. I spent 1 hour writing this. Pic on side of Jakes wolf. 1888 words!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 8.7K 28
"my arranged marriage to the alpha". Ty is a popular guy who got 18 and haven't found his mate yet, wich made this parents angry because he was Alpha...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
7.4K 437 25
Moonbeam was just a normal teenager, hating high school, hanging out with friends, and fan-girling over boy bands. That all changes on her 16th birth...
303K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...