MHA Fantasy Au

By Banunu__

This is a collab story between me and Yennie Fer! Ochako Uraraka finds herself accompanying Izuku as he searc... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Final Chapter
Not Unbearable(Extra Chapter)
Two Heroes
Sleepy Katsuki

Chapter Twenty Two

72 2 1
By Banunu__

Leaving the two enemies behind,the group made their way deeper inside the place. The cold brick walls had cracks. The ceiling was so high that the dragon didn't have any problems walking with everyone.

Up ahead, there was a figure. It was a man wearing a plague mask. His attire was a long, black trench coat. His eyes pierced upon everyone. "Filthy... You're all unsanitary."

Seeing injured people made this man revolt in disgust.

"Are you... Overhaul?" Izuku asked cautiously.

"Yes." Overhaul answered. He looked towards the dragon. "Ah. This specimen is still alive."

"What do you mean?!" Katsuki yelled.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. And it hasn't killed you?" Despite his voice showing small signs of surprise, his facial expression remained the same. "Must be a failed experiment."

Everyone noticed that the dragon was starting to act strange. He looked a bit scared and like he was itching to attack the man in front of them.

Ochako stared in confusion at the dragon and then at Katsuki. In a low voice, she asked, "What's he talking about?"

"Stop spouting lies and crap!" Katsuki yelled.

"He was supposed track you down and kill you." Overhaul looked directly at Katsuki. "The irony how his feelings still remained intact towards you."

"What are you even saying.....?" Katsuki was readying to attack. (This guy is really-)

His thought was interrupted by what Overhaul stated next. "You didn't know that filthy creature is your red haired friend? By the looks of it, you thought he was dead, didn't you?"

Katsuki looked severely shocked. This whole time this dragon had been near him for these years. When he had first discovered the dragon, he was a bit smaller.

The dragon didn't seem fierce towards him. It was if he felt the dragon's sadness. Katsuki, being himself, didn't seem to care. One day, Katsuki was in danger, the dragon had saved him. He was about to fall from certain death, but the dragon caught him. As the dragon was hurt in the process, Katsuki took care of him.

They bonded and grew together. The beast never left his side.

Katsuki was noticeably disturbed by this sort of news. A sense of mental shock took over. It seemed so surreal. (This has to be a lie...!)

"What? How is that possible?!" Ochako asked. (Katsuki had watched his friend die, right? So then how...?)

Shoto seemed to understand. "He must be a Nomu..."

Overhaul nodded. "We took his body and reused it. You could say we recycled it. The process should have left him able to think still, but only certain thoughts as he was created to kill you. Somehow you must have brought out the little bit of his true self that was left over."

He started to approach them. "Since he failed his task there's no reason to keep him around anymore. He can be discarded." Overhaul stopped walking and held his hand out. "Come here."

The dragon, Eijiro, took a step forward. Then a step back. Then he shook his head. He seemed to be struggling to defy Overhaul.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Katsuki bolted forward towards Overhaul.

Overhaul wasn't intimidated as he was removing his glove. His hand motioned towards Eijiro. Eijiro tried to attack him, but Overhaul's finger merely moved along his scales.

There was a sound of loud crackling. Eijiro's eyes had widened. His body's veins were expanding rapidly. In a slow motion state, he looked over to Katsuki. A fear was upon Katsuki's face. There was nothing he could do. A burst of blood exploded. Half of the dragon's body was gone. It fell down with a gruesome thud.

A bloody rain fell downward. Katsuki stopped where he was. His voice was caught up in his throat.

Izuku's eyes had widened. This was a lot for him to take in. (That... monster....he's dangerous...!) An emotion he hadn't felt for a long time. It was fear.

Momo started to shake from the fear. Her hands tugged onto Shoto's sleeve.

Despite his own trembling, Shoto took Momo's hand. He wanted to say that he would protect her, but he couldn't. The words wouldn't come.

"Now...it's obvious that there's no point in trying to recruit any of you," Overhaul stated. "He was too selfish, and his friend died because of it. I'm sure the rest of you are the same."

Katsuki looked too shocked to move. Overhaul was reaching his hand towards him.

"Katsuki!" Ochako forced her feet to move. She grabbed his hand and pulled him backwards.

Katsuki fell back with Ochako. Overhaul couldn't manage to grab him. The anger from Katsuki's eyes showed a hint of sorrow. There was so much pain. (All this time... he was....alive...!)

Everyone could see the pain beneath his expression. It was like his inner being was drowning. Crying. Then overshadowed by an intense anger. As hot as lava could be.

Ochako was Overhaul's next target. With racing thoughts, Katsuki didn't want her to be harmed. He couldn't stand for anyone else to die. These are his friends.

That was his best friend.

And if something were to also happen to Ochako too...

The pressure of this raging sea of anger was igniting something within him. "I WILL KILL YOU!!"

Explosions set off from his arms towards Overhaul. Stronger than any bomb could do.

They lost sight of Overhaul within the explosions. It was so loud. Everyone covered their ears.

When the noise and explosions died down, Ovehaul was on the other side of the room. He was on the floor with his back against the wall. It was obvious that he was on the brink of death. It was impressive he was even still alive at all.

He raised his hand to his ear and appeared to be pressing something. Then his arm fell.

Shoto and Momo straightened up. Shoto had his arms around Momo. He slowly let go of her. "Is he dead?"

Katsuki shown no mercy as he let out a blood curdling yell. "He is now!!" An explosion blasted off Overhaul's head. Katsuki was panting and shaking. Everyone was silent.

If Katsuki hadn't murdered Overhaul, they would have died. They had never seen anyone with that sort of power before. It was terrifying. They were far from relieved as the adrenaline and sorrow set in.

Katsuki's lip was starting to quiver. It was like how he felt when he thought Eijiro was dead years ago. The grief was resurfacing. The was a silent sob of anguish coming from him. He couldn't bear to look at his deceased friend's corpse.

Ochako immediately embraced him in a hug. Katsuki was strong. To see him break was too painful. She didn't say anything to him. She just wanted to be there for him. (He lost his best friend two times...)

Ochako felt so warm to him. He didn't expect her to do that. He was a bit surprised. His arms wrapped around her even tighter. His face was buried on the top of her head. "Why...?!"

It was so painful.

"Why didn't I notice...?!"

All this time...

"Why wasn't I fast enough...? Killing Overhaul doesn't bring him back....but I...If I'd been stronger..." His voice cracked. "None of this would be happening...!"

"It's not your fault," Ochako said. "You couldn't have known. It wouldn't make sense without knowing what a Nomu is."

There was another voice heard. A voice they didn't recognize. It sounded like a male. "If you had joined in the first place they wouldn't have killed him."

Shoto turned to see a man with messy purple hair nearby. "Who are you?" He asked angrily.

The second he spoke, his eyes started to look dazed.

"Shoto?" Momo saw the look in his eyes. There was something wrong. "What-"

"I'll get back to you in a minute," the man said. "It's not as interesting if only one of you is like that."

He looked around. Two girls and three guys. It was obvious that Katsuki and Ochako were very close. Shoto and Momo as well. Izuku was just there. With what little information he had, he already knew the best way to hurt them.

(Why can't I move?) Shoto wondered. It was as though he wasn't in control of his body. He could speak. Couldn't move. Even his thoughts felt a bit fuzzy.

Momo was alarmed that Shoto was paralyzed. She looked back at the man. (This isn't good. I must act quickly.) She lifted her weapon up.

Katsuki gently let go of Ochako. His emotions were still riled up. "I'll destroy all of you... There won't be any mercy by me-" Suddenly, Katsuki also blanked out. (What is this...?!)

"Katsuki?!" Izuku exclaimed. He didn't budge as he was trying to see what was happening next. (I must not be too hasty. One wrong move wouldn't be good.)

The man smirked. "My name is Hitoshi Shinso." He focused his power on Katsuki so that he had control over him mostly. "First thing's first." He pointed at Izuku. "Attack him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1K 19
"𝘺𝘰𝘢'𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 π˜ͺ'π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩." β•°β”ˆ ➀ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader β˜†ε½‘ β•­β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ π…π€πŠπ„ 𝐁�...
8.2K 133 15
Izuku Midoriya was tragically killed while trying to stop a group of villains. All of his friends and family took it hard. But Ochako Uraraka took it...
324K 7.1K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...
68.8K 961 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...