A God Across Realities - OP R...

By Cosmic_Entity

I OP Reader x Crossover I Just a bored god traveling through realities looking for entertainment. More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Q&A
Chapter 8
Shorts <1>

Chapter 4

9.7K 92 183
By Cosmic_Entity

Universe: SCP

Site-19

3rd POV

(Y/N) could be seen appearing outside the facility dressed as a scientist.

(Y/N): "I'm ready to do some experiments." He said while putting some sunglasses and approaching the entrance of the facility.

When he finally got to the entrance, two guards quickly point their guns at (Y/N).

Guard 1: "Identify yourself!" He exclaimed at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh sorry, the name's (Y/N), I was ordered to transfer to this site by the O5 Council." He said while giving the guard a document he created.

The guard quickly read the paper and saw that it was true.

Guard 1: "Alright, it's all clear. You may enter the facility, I will inform the site director while you get to his office." He said while opening the entrance.

(Y/N) then started walking through the entrance with a smile.

Guard 2: "Nice sunglasses dude!" He complimented (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks buddy!" He exclaimed while finally entering.

(Y/N) then went to the elevator and pressed the button. The elevator door then opened and he entered. He then pressed the button again and the elevator started to go down.

(Y/N) stood in the elevator while drinking some coffee and listening to the elevator music. He quietly hummed the song.

The elevator finally stopped and the door started opening.

(Y/N) quickly got out of the elevator and started walking to the office of the site director.

While he was walking he saw some guards, scientists and class D personnel walking to another area. He then quickly got bored of walking and skipped time to the point where he is in front of the office.

He knocked on the door and heard the site director saying "Come in". He then opened the door and walked to a chair and sit.

Site director: "So...Mr. (Y/N), you got transfer by the O5 Council to this site because of your knowledge and skills of dealing with certain anomalous entities." He said while looking at some documents.

(Y/N): "Yep!" He exclaimed while adjusting his sunglasses.

Site director: "I will assign you to SCP-173 for now, you will start tomorrow. I'm expecting a lot from you since you got sent by the O5 Council. You may go now." He said with a serious tone.

(Y/N) got up from his chair and leave the room. When the door closed, he proceeded to snap his fingers.

Time Skip

(Y/N): "I'm ready to see people die!" He said to himself while entering through a door.

He then saw two scientists and three guards waiting for him. He quickly approach them.

Jack: "You must be the new researcher that was assigned here, I'm Jack." He said with a chilled voice.

Zack: "And I'm Zack, nice meeting you." He said with a friendly tone.

(Y/N): "Nice meeting you two! So when are we starting?" He asked them.

Jack: "Some guards are coming with three class D to do some testing with SCP-173, you know the sculpture right?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course, I read the documents." He replied.

All of them waited for some minutes and two guards and three class D personnel came through the door. Both guards told them to go in front of  the gate.

Jack then went to the door control and opened the door.

Zack: "Attention all class d personnel, please enter the containment chamber." He said through a microphone to the three class d.

The three of them walked inside the containment, SCP-173 could be seen in a corner. The door then closed. (Y/N) secretly made a hamburger appeared in his hand.

Zack: "Please approach SCP-173 for testing-" He got interrupted by the door opening.

Zack: "Um, there seems to be a problem with the door control system, please maintain eye contact with SCP-173 and-" Before he could say anything more the lights started flickering and the alarm turned on while SCP-173 snapped the necks of the two class d and the last one was leaving the containment chamber.

SCP-173 quickly snapped the guards necks and the class d left the room.

Jack: "Oh shi-" SCP-173 snapped his neck and also snapped Zack's neck too. (Y/N) just stood there quietly laughing.

SCP-173 quickly snapped (Y/N)'s neck when he blinked making him drop his hamburger. (Y/N) then got angry.

(Y/N): "Hey! You freaking peanut!" He then punched SCP-173 sending it flying through the wall.

(Y/N): "What a jerk!" He exclaimed while fixing his neck.

(Y/N): "Well time to look around." He said leaving the area and changing his clothes to normal.

He then looked through every room and saw a lot of dead bodies.

(Y/N): "Everything is going normal as always." He said while taking a photo.

He then teleported to the heavy containment zone. While he was walking around he encountered two instances of SCP-049-2 approaching him.

He just snapped his fingers and both of them instantly died and he continued walking.

While he was walking through the area he heard a voice behind him which belonged to SCP-049.

049: "I do not sense the disease in you, are you one of the workers here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hi there! Don't tell anyone but I don't work for the foundation but they already know because of the fake documents I created." He replied back.

049: "What are you doing here then?" He said with curiosity.

(Y/N): "I just teleported here because I was bored and probably destroy the entire site just to prank the foundation." He said to SCP-049.

049: "You teleported here? Does this mean you're an Scp?" He said confused.

(Y/N): "Not really, the foundation doesn't know I exist but they probably know now." He said while drinking coffee which he created.

(Y/N): "Well I'm gonna go around and leave notes all over the place, see you around." He said while disappearing.

049: "What a strange guy." He said before going another way.

(Y/N) then appeared in a hallway and saw three guards walking his way.

Guard 1: "Freeze!" He yelled while all of them pointed their guns at him.

(Y/N): "Hey take a look at this cool picture!" He said while snapping his fingers and making a photo of SCP-096 appeared.

Guard 2: "Aw man." He said while starting to hear a loud scream.

SCP-096 then came rushing to the guards killing them brutally, SCP-096 then saw (Y/N) and started running after him.

SCP-096 tried to harm (Y/N) in anyway but he didn't even have a scratch in him. After some time he finally gave up.

(Y/N): "Say goodbye." He said while opening a portal and throwing SCP-096 into a portal leading to where SCP-173 is.

(Y/N): "That's finish. Time to harass uncle larry." He then teleported away.

SCP-106 was walking around but got surprised seeing (Y/N) appeared.

(Y/N): "Hello-" He got interrupted by SCP-106 sending him to his pocket dimension. (Y/N) then looked around his surroundings.

(Y/N): "Sorry but this is boring." He then snapped his fingers destroying the pocket dimension. He then appeared back in the hallway while SCP-106 looked shocked and left the hallway.

(Y/N) then teleported to the containment of SCP-682.

(Y/N): "Aww, look at the cute lizard." He said while taking a photo.

SCP-682 proceeded to look at (Y/N) and eat him.

682: "Disgusting." He said while starting to leave containment.

He then got interrupted by (Y/N) appearing again.

(Y/N): "Aw, he's trying to be scary." He said taking another photo again. He then proceeded to kick SCP-682 back into containment and filled the entire place with acid.

(Y/N): "Have fun!" He then teleported away. He then appeared outside the foundation floating in the sky.

A giant nuke then appeared in the sky.

(Y/N): "Tactical nuke incoming!" He yelled while throwing the nuke at the site.

Time Skip

Universe: Marvel Earth-199999

Wakanda

Thanos could be seen putting the mind stone in the gauntlet. After he did that, he got hit by lightning sending him flying away for some seconds. Thor then came flying straight to Thanos throwing Stormbreaker which Thanos tried to stop it with a energy beam but failed and got stabbed by Stormbreaker in the chest.

Thor then landed in the ground and grabbed Thanos by the head.

Thor: "I told you, you'd die for that." He said while pushing Stormbreaker more deeper in his chest as he screamed.

Thanos: "You should...you should have gone for the head." He said with a smirk preparing to snapped his fingers but before he could do that, the infinity gauntlet disappeared from his hand. Thor and Thanos then heard a voice from behind.

(Y/N): "Sorry for interrupting but I'm passing by to get a snack." He said while holding the infinity gauntlet.

He then proceeded to take out the infinity stones from the gauntlet as he started to eat the stones.

Both Thor and Thanos looked at the scene in shock. (Y/N) then erased the gauntlet when he finally ate the stones.

(Y/N): "Tasty but not as good as the comic version. Have fun, I'll see you later Thor." He said while disappearing.

Universe: RWBY

(Y/N) appeared through the crowd of people without getting noticed and looked at the stage.

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark." He said in order while the screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues.

Ozpin: "The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!" He exclaimed.

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR." He said to the group.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin: "Led by... Jaune Arc!" He exclaimed.

Jaune: "Huh? L-Led by...?" He said confused.

Ozpin: "Congratulations, young man." He said to Jaune.

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her 'fine leader' is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin: "And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long." He said while motioning over the four as they stand before him.

Ozpin: "The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!" He exclaimed tired.

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you!" She said happily.

Ozpin: "It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year." He said amid the last round of cheers.

Ozpin then noticed (Y/N) among the crowd.

Ozpin: "A very interesting year." He said while taking a sip from his coffee.

(Y/N) then felt that someone was summoning him.

(Y/N): 'Looks like Salem wants to make a deal. What could it be? I already know anyway.' He thought while disappearing.

The scene then changed to Salem's castle. Salem could be seen in her throne room waiting for the ritual to work. She then heard a laugh and saw a white glow appearing.

(Y/N): "Well well well, looks like the queen of the grimm wants to make a deal." He said while laughing.

Salem: "So you're actually real." She said amazed.

Salem: "I want to make a deal with you, the deal is to kill Ozpin and end his academy, you can take whatever you want from me." She explained to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Then it's a deal!" He said when shaking Salem's hand.

(Y/N): 'Too bad that I have plans for this universe.' He thought while laughing in his mind.

Time Skip

In a window from the new room of Team RWBY, Weiss was sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby Rose, dressed in her strangely-colored school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

Ruby: "Good morning, team RWBY!" She yelled.

Weiss: "What in the world is wrong with you?" She said from the floor.

Ruby: "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business." She said ignoring the question.

Weiss: "Excuse me?" She said getting up and brushing herself off.

Yang: "Decorating!" She exclaimed while holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake.

Weiss: "What?!" She replied back.

Blake: "We still have to unpack." She said lifting her suitcase.

The suitcase then opens, spilling its contents.

Blake: "Aaaand clean." She said bored.

Weiss does not look enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: "Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" She raising her fist into the air.

Ruby: "Banzai!" She exclaimed.

Ruby with Blake and Yang: "Banzai!" They said doing the same at her sides as Weiss lay in the floor.

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named 'THE ACHIEVE MEN' on her part of the room. Weiss positions the painting of the Forever Fall forest to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off. A quick zoom around the room (and the repaired curtains) ends with the girls admiring their handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: "This isn't going to work." She tells the rest.

Blake: "It is a bit cramped." She replied.

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff..." She said thinking of something.

Ruby: "Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!" She happily replied.

Weiss: "Umm, that sounds incredibly dangerous." She tells Ruby.

Yang: "And super-awesome!" She exclaimed.

Blake: "It does seem efficient." She replied.

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote!" She said to the group.

Ruby: "I think we just did." She replied to Weiss.

To the sounds of two dings and a single buzz, Blake thumbs up the idea, Yang makes a double-rocker gesture, and Weiss angrily curls her fists at her side. Decided, they rush at the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.

Ruby: "Objective: Complete!" She exclaimed.

While Weiss' bed is simply on the ground next to her art and luggage, Blake's bed is next to her books, which are used to raise Yang's bed over it by placing the novels on the posts, and Ruby's is hanging from ropes on the ceiling with a blanket used as a tent over it.

Ruby: "Allllright! Our second order of business iiiiiiiis...!" She said landing on her bed and a book lands in her lap.

Ruby: "Classes..." She said pulling out a pencil.

Ruby: "Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9, we've got to be-" Before she got to finish Weiss interrupted.

Weiss: "What?! Did you say 9 o'clock?" She asked Ruby.

Ruby: "Uuuum..." She said confused.

Weiss: "It's 8:55, you dunce!" She yelled at Ruby.

Weiss is the first rushing out of the room and down the hall, the members of RWBY and JNPR peeking out from their doorways to look at her go.

Ruby: "To class!" She exclaimed.

Ruby runs out, followed by Yang, and Blake.

Jaune: "Class...?" He said confused.

Jaune loses his balance and ends up toppling Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren on top of him. He manages to get out from under them and start dashing.

Jaune: "We're gonna be late!" He shouted.

In the courtyard, Ozpin and Glynda watch the two teams hurry through the school. Glynda looks at her watch, and Ozpin simply sips his drink while (Y/N) appeared out of nowhere.

Ozpin: "Where did you go?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Just making some deals." He replied while drinking a cup of antimatter.

Time Skip

The sight of an axe-blunderbuss weapon pans down to the boards displaying various species of Grimm - King Taijitu, Death Stalker, Beowolf, Boarbatusk, Nevermore, and Ursa - behind an elderly teacher named Peter Port.

Port: "Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!" He laughed at his joke.

The members of RWBY, seated on the front row, are in varying stages of interest; Blake and Yang are sitting up and paying attention, Weiss is taking notes, and Ruby has her head propped in her hand as she takes a quick nap until she is woken back up by Port's bad joke, which receives a cricket-filled silence as a result.

Port: "Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses..." He said giving Yang a wink, which she groans uncomfortably at.

Port: "Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!" He exclaimed.

Student: "Ayyyy-yep!" He exclaimed while raising a fist. He stood like this for a moment as everyone looks at him strangely before sitting down, embarrassed.

Port: "That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy..." He tells the class.

His words fade into the background (and a series of 'blah's) when Weiss notices Ruby is very focused on penciling the paper in front of her.

Port: "...Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man. 'Peter', he told me..." He continued to tell the story.

The speech evolves into more 'blah's as Ruby chuckles at her creation and shows it to her teammates: a ball-with-limbs-and-a-head drawing of the teacher with stink lines coming from him and "Professor Poop" written underneath. Ruby blows a quick raspberry. Blake and Yang laugh, but Weiss looks annoyed.

Port: "Ah-heh-hem!" He waits until he has their attention again.

Port: "In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero!" He exclaimed.

The teacher takes a bow as Weiss slowly gets more and more frustrated with Ruby's antics.

Port: "The moral of this story? A true Huntsman must be honorable!" He tells the class.

Ruby is balancing an apple on a book with her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face.

Port: "A true Huntsman must be dependable!" He exclaimed.

Ruby has fallen asleep again in the first class of the year.

Port: "A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise!" He exclaimed again.

Ruby is not-so-subtly picking her nose, much to Weiss' building anger.

Port: "So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" He asked the class.

Weiss: "I do, sir!" She said while raising her hand, still angry.

Port: "Well, then, let's find out!" He turns to gesture at the glowing red eyes surrounded by shadow shaking the cage that traps it.

Port: "Step forward, and face your opponent!" He said to Weiss.

Weiss, now back in her regular attire, readying her Myrtenaster at the growling creature in the cage while her teammates cheer her on from their seats in the front row.

Yang: "Goooo, Weiss!" She said raising her fist.

Blake: "Fight well!" She said while waving a small flag saying "RWBY".

Ruby: "Yeah, represent Teeeeam RWBY!" She exclaimed.

Weiss: "Ruby! I'm trying to focus!" She said lowering her sword and looking over at her 'leader'.

Ruby: "Oh, um... Sorry..." She replied looking sheepish.

Port: "Allllright!" He exclaimed next to the cage, pulling out Blowhard.

Port: "Let the match... begin!" He exclaimed.

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Weiss. She uses Myrtenaster to deflect its attack and roll to the side, readying herself for its next move. The Grimm stands a distance away from its enemy, studying her.

Port: "Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?" She asked Weiss.

Ruby: "Hang in there, Weiss!" She exclaimed.

Weiss is now speeding towards the oncoming Boarbatusk, sticking her blade straight at its skull until they meet and Myrtenaster is trapped in the beast's tusks. Weiss is still hanging on to the hilt, and is tossed around as she struggles to get the rapier back.

Port: "Bold, new approach. I like it!" He complimented.

Ruby: "Come on, Weiss, show it who's boss!" She tells Weiss.

Weiss turns to glare at Ruby, only for the Boarbatusk to turn its head and rip the sword from her grip. Myrtenaster lands far away from its master, who is knocked back by the creature's tusks.

Port: "Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?" He asked Weiss.

Weiss looks up just in time to see the Boarbatusk charge again, rolling out of the way just in time to avoid getting trampled and make it crash into a desk. Weiss rushes at her sword and slides to get it back in her hand.

Ruby: "Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-" She then got interrupted by Weiss.

Weiss: "Stop telling me what to do!" She yelled at Ruby.

Ruby looks hurt at Weiss' rebuttal. Meanwhile, the Boarbatusk leaps into the air and rolls into a ball, spinning rapidly in the air and landing on the ground, consistently gaining speed until it launches itself at Weiss. It comes closer and closer, but Weiss activates one of her blue-white circles and blocks the roll, leaping up into the now-black snowflake symbol and turning it blue again so she can drive the blade into the Boarbatusk's stomach. It squeals and falls silent while Weiss gasps in relief.

Port: "Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntress-in-training!" He said as Weiss stands up at attention from her exhausted position and Ruby continues to frown.

Port: "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!" He said to the class.

Weiss glares and turns away, walking hurriedly to the exit past her teammates.

Jaune: "Sheesh, what's with her?" He said while watching her leave.

The remaining members of Team RWBY look at each other with the same question.

Weiss is still storming off, but Ruby turns a corner and manages to catch up with her.

Ruby: "Weiss!" She yelled.

Weiss: "What?" She asked turning around.

Ruby: "What's wrong with you? Why are you being-?" She asked Weiss.

Weiss: "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!" She replied.

Ruby: "What did I do?" She said scoffing.

Weiss: "That's just it - you've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!" She tells Ruby.

Ruby: "Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about 'working together'? I thought you believed in acting as a team." She asked Weiss.

Weiss: "Not a team led by you. I've studied and trained. And quite frankly, I deserve better." She said turning her back to Ruby, trying to reach out but dropping her hand with the following words.

Weiss: "Ozpin made a mistake." She said walking away as Ruby looks dejected.

Ozpin: "Hmm... Now that didn't seem to go very well." He said standing right behind a surprised Ruby with a coffee in one hand and his cane in the other.

Ruby: "Is she right? Did you make a mistake?" She said looking doubtful, even on the verge of tears.

Ozpin: "That remains to be seen." He said laughing slightly.

With Weiss

Weiss is still walking around the halls until she comes across a balcony where Professor Port is watching the sunset over Beacon Academy's rooftops.

Weiss: "Professor Port!" She said approaching him.

Port: "Ah, Miss Schnee! And to what do I owe this fine pleasure?" He said turning to look at her

Weiss: "I... I enjoyed your lecture!" She replied.

Port: "Of course you did, child; you have the blood of a true Huntress in you." He tells Weiss.

Weiss: "You really think so?" She said smiling.

Port: "Most surely!" He then noticed Weiss' small frown and lack of eye contact.

Port: "Hmm... Something's troubling you." He asked Weiss.

Weiss: "Yes, sir..." She replied m

Port: "Dear girl, confess to me your strife!" He exclaimed.

Weiss: "Well... I-I think I should have been the leader of Team RWBY!" She tells Port.

Port then got silent for a moment until he speaks.

Port: "That's preposterous!" He exclaimed.

With Ruby

Ruby: "What do you mean?" She asked Ozpin.

Ozpin: "I mean, it's only been one day. Ruby... I've made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet. But at this moment, I would not consider your appointment to leader to be one of them." He then leans in so he can look more directly at Ruby.

Ozpin: "Do you?" He asked her.

With Weiss

Weiss: "Excuse me?!" She said getting angry.

Port: "I've believed in Professor Ozpin for many years, and the man's never once led me astray!" He replied.

Weiss: "So you would just blindly accept his decision even after seeing how exceptional I am?" She tells Port.

Port: "With all due respect, your exceptional skill on the battlefield is matched only by your poor attitude." He replied.

Weiss: "How dare you!" She said seething now.

Port: "My point exactly. I see a girl before me who has spent her entire life getting exactly what she wanted." He tells Weiss.

Weiss: "That's not even remotely true!" She said crossing her arms, looking defiant under the teacher's gaze, she reluctantly relents.

Weiss: "Well... not entirely true." She admits.

With Ruby

Ozpin: "Being a team leader isn't just a title you carry into battle, but a badge you wear constantly. If you're not always performing at your absolute best, then what reason do you give others to follow you?" He asked Ruby.

Ruby looks thoughtful with Ozpin's words, then smiles at him.

With Weiss

Port: "So the outcome did not fall in your favor. Do you really believe that acting in such a manner would cause those in power to reconsider their decision?" He said as Weiss finally calms down and looks at him again.

Port: "So instead of fretting about what you don't have, savor what you do. Hone your skills, perfect every technique, and be not the best leader, but the best person you can be." He said finishing.

Weiss smiles a little at the words of wisdom.

With Ruby

Ozpin: "You've been burdened with a daunting responsibility, Ruby. I advise you take some time, to think about how you will uphold it." He said turning back on Ruby, still talking to her.

Ruby, with a last look of consideration, turns and walks away. She comes to the balcony where Port is walking away from Weiss and smiles a little at her partner.

The full moon shines over the green lights of Beacon, and in the room of Team RWBY, the door opens and Weiss' shadow is seen against the hall's light. Blake is sleeping under the covers, Yang is spread out on her bed and snoring, and when Weiss lifts the blanket of Ruby's tent, she finds the occupant with her head resting on notes, a pencil in her hand, and open books all around her. Weiss, looking amazed at Ruby's determination, clears her throat and gently shakes the other girl awake, who takes a second to regain consciousness and start flailing in surprise.

Ruby: "Weiss! I-I was studying, and then I fell asleep! I'm sorry..." She said to Weiss.

Weiss places a hand over Ruby's mouth and puts a finger to her own so Ruby understands the need for lowering her voice. Weiss looks near Ruby's pillow and spots an empty Beacon coffee mug.

Weiss: "How do you take your coffee?" She asked Ruby lowering her hand.

Ruby: "I... I don't..." She said trying to finish her sentence.

Weiss: "Answer the question!" She said getting irritated.

Ruby: "Uhh, cream and five sugars!" She quickly responded.

Weiss: "Don't move." She said sighing. She ducks under to her own bed and comes up a moment later with a fresh cup, offering it to Ruby.

Weiss: "Here." She said giving the cup to Ruby.

Ruby: "Um... Thanks, Weiss." She replied.

Weiss: "Ruby, I think you have what it takes to be a good leader." She said smiling and looking apologetic. Ruby smiles appreciatively.

Weiss: "Just know that I am going to be the best teammate you'll ever have!" She said as they share a smile.

Weiss: "Good luck studying!" She then ducks under, only to come up and point at one of Ruby's papers.

Weiss: "That's wrong, by the way." She ducks under again, and her voice comes from the doorway this time.

Weiss: "Hey, Ruby?" She said getting Ruby's attention.

Ruby: "Uh-huh?" She replied.

Weiss: "I always wanted bunk beds as a kid." She said standing in the door with her hand on the knob. She starts to close the door.

Ruby, grinning at the progress with her friend, goes back to her notes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 148 8
fantasy AU. MHA in fantasy world. I gotta say. I am bored as fuck. killed demons for years, hunted dragons. I am running out of shit to do really.
28K 94 20
I will be taking in requests so yeah have fun reading I guess Not my characters
4.3K 109 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings
192K 2.5K 62
Just like the last. Yet greater.