๐™ฝ๐šž๐š•๐š• || Hunter x Hunter...

By Adyull

Sister? who knew the Zolydcks could have girls. But there she stood. Her long white hair flew along with the... More

Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16

Ch. 9

4.6K 133 3
By Adyull

"Is it really fine with me to tag along?"

Yullia looked at the man in front of her, her hand holding a cup of coffee Chrollo had brought for her. Chrollo was walking in front of her, towards the meet up. Yullia had contacted him as she landed at Yorknew City. He had told her when to meet at Yorknew City but he didn't mention when. Apparently Chrollo had only sent the location to all the members and forgot about Yullia. Therefore, he was there walking in front of Yullia towards their temporary hideout. The place around them was completely abandoned, no one was there, it was just ruins. Yullia followed Chrollo towards one of the ruins. There everyone was. 

Every single member was inside this building all waiting for Chrollo. Even Hisoka was there, at the corner slightly away from everyone. Their attention now on Yullia and Chrollo who had just walked in.

Chrollo walked towards the group and introduced Yullia.

"This is Yullia as some of you may remember."

All of them remembered Yullia. It's been awhile since they last saw her but there she was. Their danchou's favorite person. Yullia had decent manners, since Chrollo had gone through the trouble of introducing her, she had to greet them somehow. Looking towards the crowd, she simply nodded, showing them that she acknowledges them. 

The male in the room paused, then taking a closer look at the female that was greeting them. She had grown even more beautiful. She was charming them. Mentally knocking themselves back to reality. They kept in mind that this was someone danchou brought.

"Danchou, what are we stealing this time?"

Uvogin started first.

"We shall take the underground auction's treasures."

"Which one."

Shalnarks followed up. Few guesses were suggested by the members.

"Everything. We are taking everything that's up for auction."

.

.

.

The pressure in the room changed.

"Are you serious!? Danchou?!" Uvogin started off. "The underground auction is run by gangs from across the world. If we do that, we'll be enemies to all of them."

Chrollo's eyes opened wider. Looking at Uvogin he taunted.

"Are you scared?"

Hearing this, Uvogin's grin opened wider. He started to shake.

"I'm Thrilled! I'm shaking from excitement." Holding out his hand he requested. "Sa, give us the command, danchou! Right now!"

Everyone in the Phantom Troupe waited for Chrollo's command.

"You have my permission. Kill them. Kill everyone who interferes."

With that Chrollo disappeared with Yullia.

"YAHHH."Uvogin screamed.

While everyone was heading off their path, Hisoka was still leaning against the wall. In the same position he was in a few minutes ago. The last time he saw Yullia, she was being cornered. Now she was perfectly fine walking in with Chrollo. Illumi was also clearly not here. 

What happened between them after that?

"Chrollo."

"Hmm?"

"I don't have a good feeling. Are you sure about this."

Yullia and Chrollo were still at the ruined building, everyone was inside their own section, some went out to explore. They sat next to each other.

After what happened a few days ago, Yullia and Illumi never exchanged a single word after that. She wasn't sure about warning Chrollo directly about Hisoka. Although Illumi didn't say anything after that, she didn't want to push further. A simple generic warning should be enough to put Chrollo on guard.

"We'll be fine. No one's weak, if you're worried about me. I got you here to protect me. Remember?"

Chrollo once again reminded Yullia. Right now her job is to protect the man in front of her. Even if Hisoka's a threat as long as the contract is still there, she will just protect Chrollo.

What about nii...

She paused, Illumi didn't do anything after that. But she wasn't sure which side she would be on if Illumi randomly popped up this time.

"Yullia?"

After receiving no reply from Yullia, he looked towards her. She seemed lost in her thoughts. Attempting to catch her attention he called out her name.

"Oh, sorry. Of course, as long as the contract continues."

Chrollo snapped Yullia out of her thought, she looked back at him and slightly smiled.

I need to focus on the job in front of me.

As much as she worried about Illumi, she was on a job. This meant she had to follow the client's request. Thinking about Illumi will only distract her.

"Hmm... you hired Yullia?"

Hisoka was leaning against the door frame. He was actually standing there for a few seconds now. The two in front of him didn't seem to acknowledge him. He simply had to jump into their conversation.

"Hisoka."

Chrollo had his attention now fully towards Hisoka, he didn't know they knew each other. As far as he was considered, he knew Yullia wasn't the type to go around making friends.

"What business do you have with me?"

Chrollo didn't exactly like Hisoka. As much as he cared about the Phantom Troupe, the rule was, the members can be replaced by their killers at any time.

"I'm actually here for that beauty next to you."

Yullia eyed Hisoka indifferently. This man had brought so much trouble upon her, and here he is trying to taunt her again.

"You know her?"

Hisoka did mention the word hire when talking about Yullia. This means Hisoka must know who Yullia is. When Hisoka joined the Phantom Troupe, he had never seen Yullia. He doubted people in the Phantom Troupe would mention her to him.

"I know her really well."

Hisoka taunted Chrollo. He wanted to test Chrollo's reaction as well. As much as he wanted to talk to Yullia alone, the relationship between the two in front of him intrigued him.

"Really?"

Raising an eyebrow at Hisoka, he turned towards Yullia. This question was more directly towards her. She was looking at Hisoka analyzing him. Realizing Chrollo glare, Yullia knew she had to say something.

"I've seen him around."

Hisoka had declared to know Yullia really well. She didn't know what to say, that might even be true. After learning Hisoka's and Illumi's friendship she wasn't sure how much Illumi had told Hisoka about her. What came out of her mouth wasn't false either, she had seen him around, multiple times at different places.

"Hisoka? What are you doing here."

Machi came from behind Hisoka. Feeling the tension around her immediately. She paused. She came at a bad time.

"Ahh, Machi."

The minute Yullia saw Machi she was the first to break out of the atmosphere. She took the first excuse for the conversation to stop. It wasn't going towards what she liked.

"Yullia, come on. Let's go."

Machi actually came to get Yullia. They were planning to go for a trip to a cafe in town. Yullia had messaged her on her craving for sweets. Sensing the atmosphere calming down after Yullia's reply. Chrollo did not seem to be in the mood to chat casually. Hisoka was not someone she wanted to stay next to any longer. Seeing that, she wanted to just get Yullia and go.

With Machi's call, Yullia sat up, dusted herself and walked towards the door. As she was passing by Hisoka, he grabbed her. His hand reached for hers. He firmly held onto her and pulled her towards him.

...

Chrollo stood up, his nen dangerously escaping from him. Stopping Hisoka from further preceding his actions. Yullia instantly shook Hisoka's hand off of her. Grabbing the slightly affected Machi, they walked out of there.

As powerful as Chrollo's nen was, it was gone as fast as it came. Eying the man in front of him dangerously. He warned.

"She's not someone you can freely touch."

Hisoka looked towards Chrollo, grinning wide, and he left.

Chrollo had just displayed something he didn't expect to see. He obviously had something for the Zoldyck princess. He wanted to kill Chrollo even more.

"Ne, Yullia. How do you feel about danchou?"

Machi randomly brought the topic up. She knew the woman in front of her was someone Chrollo treasured dearly. But, she wasn't sure about Yullia's side. She had asked this question before and Yullia would always reply that their relationship isn't like that. But she just couldn't help but wonder. If it's true, she should be happy for them. But as much as she wanted to be, she's still a girl with feelings.

"Machi, I told you before. Our relationship is solely business."

"But... Danchou."

The reply that came out of Yullia was always the same. Machi also knew this. She was expecting this answer. But every time she's been by Chrollo's side, his expressions are never the same as when he's with Yullia. Chrollo would always get off his way to meet Yullia, her being at the Phantom Troupe's meetup is also a sign of Chrollo's desire to meet her. To have something to bring Yullia out. She came to notice that Chrollo had feelings for Yullia. Watching Yullia's indifferent reaction to her question, she knew Yullia did not know about Chrollo's feelings.

"I'm sure Chrollo would tell you the same."

Yullia wasn't sure what Machi was trying to say mentioning Chrollo. She simply thought Machi wanted to know about what Chrollo would have said about their relationship. Yullia knew, she knew that Machi had feelings for Chrollo. The first time she met her with Chrollo, Machi's were in a jealous undertone whenever she came into eye contact with Machi. This was her way of showing her jealousy.

"But."

Bzzt, Bzzt.

"Ah, I'm sorry Machi. I gotta go. I'll see you later!"

She had just received a job. Chucking down her coffee, she got up and left, disappearing into the dark.

"He won't..."

Yullia did not hear Machi's last few words whispers. Machi sighed, she looked at where Yullia had just sat. Her mug was empty, the once filled mug was completely finished by Yullia. She looked at the table. There was nothing there. This was odd. Yullia did not order any sweets. Machi was called out by Yullia because Yullia told her she was craving sweets. But Yullia did not eat anything. Machi had always wondered about Yullia's cravings, the female loves sweets so much, she found it weird that Yullia ever drinked black coffee. The bitter taste did not fit Yullia.

She didn't add anything.

The sugar cubes next to the mug were still there, the cream still unopened. Although feeling odd, this was Yullia's choice, it was none of her business. 

Yullia waited, in the room with the spiders left in the ruins. Feeling the rest of the group coming back. Everyone looked up towards the front. They came back with two new members. Gon and Killua stood in front of them.

Yullia instantly noticed Killua. She paused.

Did they kidnap them?

She waited, she was a trained assassin. Right now isn't the time to make a move, every member of the Phantom Troupe was around her. Killua didn't seem that hurt either, She could still wait, she knew Killua wasn't stupid. She trusts him to make the right judgments.

Nee-chan? Hisoka?

Like she thought. Killua noticed Yullia and Hisoka in the crowd. As surprised as he was at seeing them there, right now he needs to focus on the Phantom Troupe in front of him. He had to get Gon and himself out of this situation.

Gon on the other hand was different. Being as straightforward as he was, he reacted.

"What is it? You know someone here?"

Nobunaga questioned them. He had noticed Gon's slight change next to him.

"Ahh, No..."

Killua being quick to react replied to Nobunaga. Scanning the crowd fast he laid his eye on Shizuku.

"It's that girl!" Killua pointed towards Shizuku who was near Hisoka and Yullia.

"Oh, you know them Shizuku?"

"Nope, Never seen them."

Shizuku  looked unphased towards the kids. She's like Yullia, never remembers the face of those that don't matter.

"Oh, I remember... It's the arm wrestling kid."

Feitan who had been with Shizuku at the time they met Gon and Killua replied.

"Who was that again?"

"Two days ago, you lost to that kid in arm wrestling."

Franklin, who was also with them, looked towards Shizuku and explained.

"Lost? I lost? That's a lie. I would never lose to a kid."

"Well you were using your right hand..."

"Why? I'm left-handed?"

...

"Don't bother, Once Shizuku forgets something she'll never remember."

Feitan jumped into Franklin and Shizuku's conversation hoping to cut it short.

"Never mind, I was mistaken."

"Thought so."

Hmm.. nice.

Yullia watched the quick recovery Killua just made. He had grown so much away from her. Before he was protected by the family, growing up in a shell. Now he was outside, knowing the weight of his life, he proceeded with caution.

"Oh, you really beat Shizuku?"

Nobunaga was now interested in the two in front of them. They were still young kids, and they tried to follow them. Finding them interesting they had brought them back to the hideout. Knowing they had beat Shizuku in arm wrestling only made Nobunaga more interested.

"Ya."

"Never thought she was a Troupe member."

Killua relaxed. He covered up Gon's reaction.

"Ok, I challenge you."

Nobunaga brought all his hair together and tied it behind him. He signalled Gon to a nearby flat stone table. The big stone was cut into a flat surface for cards to be played. Some of the Phantom Troupe used it for games, while some for arm wrestling. All the spiders followed and circled around them.

Hisoka gave a look at Yullia before he followed. He was making sure Yullia's not making a move. As much as he wanted to fight the Phantom Troupe with Yullia in regard to her little brother, he didn't want Gon to die right now. This was a fruit he wanted to harvest himself. Yullia already knew that, ignoring his look she walked away from him towards the opposite corner.

Tsurenai na.

Bam.

Gon's hand connected hard with the cold table.

"One more time."

Nobunaga  brought his arm back to the center. Gon slowly lifted his hand, the back of his hand was red. Bruised up. His hand slightly shook from the impact. Gon brought it towards the center and Nobunaga gripped it.

"Ready. Go."

Gon was using all his force, but Nobunaga did not budge a bit.

Bam.

Gon's hand connected hard with the cold table again.

"One more time."

Doing the same thing. Gon used all his force again.

"Hey, do you know what's my rank for arm wrestling in the Phantom Troupe?"

Nobunaga was freely talking, Gon looked up at him. He wasn't shaking a single bit.

"Seventh or eighth?'

"You're not weak, but you're not strong either."

Franklin and Machi responded to Nobunaga's question.

"And the strongest guy was this guy called Uvogin. But apparently he was killed by the chain users."

Nobunaga looked down, Uvogin was one of his good friends at the Phantom Troupe. They have been through so much together. And now he was gone, killed by this chain user.

"We already said we don't know who that is!"

Killua explained. They had been asked that question before they were brought here. They simply don't know who that is.

"Kid."

Bam.

Gon's hand connected with the cold table.

"If you speak without permission again. I'll kill you."

Nobunaga threatened, his eyes completely glaring into Killua. Killua paused, his eyes widened. He felt pressured from Nobunaga. He knew everyone here was completely stronger than him. The needle inside him is stopping him from making any sound.

"One more time."

Gon's hand was already bleeding, Clenching his teeth, he had to follow Nobunaga's order.

"Ready. Go."

They held their hands tight. Nobunaga further told stories about Nobunaga. He wanted to know who the chain user that killed him was. Nobunaga had thought the kids in front of them definitely knew him.

"Spill it!"

"I don't know anything. But even if I did, I would never tell you! I thought you were a bunch of heartless monsters, but you'll mourn the death of one of your own?"

This was Gon's first time speaking his, he sat and listened to Nobunaga talk about Uvogin like he was an old friend. The man in front of him was clearly mourning over his death. He activated his nen slowly pushing Nobunaga's hand towards his winning side.

"Why couldn't you spare, spare a fraction of that grief..."

"FOR THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE KILLED!?"

Bam.

Gon shouted using his nen, he smashed Nobunaga's hand down. This time it was Nobunaga's hand that connected with the cold table.

This was unexpected for Nobunaga, he looked towards his hand on the table completely surprised.

Feitan being the fastest here, reacted immediately. Grabbing Gon's free hand he pulled it behind him.

"You're getting too cocky."

Feitan didn't like the boy in front of him. Holding his arm tightly on his back he pushed him towards the table and pinned him down. He was ready to torture the kid.

"Gon.!"

Seeing Gon getting pinned down like that in front of him. Killua emotions got ahead of him. He moved towards Gon in an attempt to save him. He was stopped.

Killua's eyes widened, scared by the presence behind him. Hisoka's card was already next to Killua's neck. The small drip of blood displayed the sharpness of the card. Killua was frozen. His mouth shook slightly. Sweat fell. He knew the man behind him would kill him.

"Another step, your head will roll."

.

.

.

Yullia got up and flipped a coin upwards. Catching it. She looked at the scene in front of her. Everyone's attention was towards her, waiting for her to speak. She had been watching quietly on the side believing there would be no actual harm done. This was Chrollo's Troupe, she did not want to interfere with their business. Killua's decision on not mentioning their relationship was expected. Even though she knew Killua had so many questions for her relationship with the Phantom Troupe, he still acted professionally, trying to get out of this situation by himself. She respected it and waited. But the scene in front of her was different.

Aside from the anger she had from the position Gon was in, Hisoka had put himself behind Killua threatening to kill him. Hisoka knew about Killua being her brother. He was attempting to hurt him in front of her. As much as she wanted to explode on him she had to keep calm. Every move she makes matters, every word she says can change the outcome.

Every member watched Yullia. Yullia had often been at their meetups. She had seen them kill, torture people from all different ages. Being the mysterious woman Chrollo brought around, she never reacted to any of their moves. Other than the times they hear her talking to Machi and Chrollo. She had never said anything to the Phantom Troupe. Machi and Chrollo being the type of people that don't go around sharing their stories never gossip about Yullia. Understanding the fact Yullia doesn't seem to want to interfere with their business they simply returned the favor. This was the first time she has ever made a move.

"Heads or Tails"

"Huh?"

Feitan looked at the female in front of them releasing his nen instantly. Ready to kill her. The many times they have seen her, they never fought her or have seen her fight. Yullia in Feitan's eyes was just a weak fragile woman that Chrollo brought. He did not believe she had the rights to even to speak up during their business.

Yullia released her nen along with her bloodlust. The layered threat spread across everyone. Her nen was swallowing them. They had all unconsciously swallowed and their muscles were reacting, getting ready to go into defense. This caught Feitan off guard, the woman was not someone ordinary. She wasn't just a random girl Chrollo kepted around. Knowing her strength, he stopped his nen. Yullia relaxed as well.

"Heads or Tails"

With everyone's attention towards her, she flipped the coin in her hand upwards. She knew about the Phantom Troupe's coin decision settler. This was the only thing that could stop the drama in front of her peacefully.

Catching it by one of her hands she clapped it down on the back of her other. She looked directly towards Feitan signaling for an answer.

"Tails."

With Feitan's answer, she lifted the hand that was covering the coin.

Heads.

After seeing the result. Feitan lost his grip on Gon. Gon immediately jumped away from Feitan back to Killua. Hisoka's card was always lowered from Killua. With Hisoka's aura no longer pressuring Killua, Killua settled down and looked towards Yullia.

With Yullia not mentioning their relationship when Yullia first saw him. He knew she didn't want her real identity nor their relationship to be known by the Phantom Troupe. He was once again saved by Yullia.

I'm still not strong enough.

The Phantom Troupe's attention never left Yullia. All waiting for her to explain herself. But, she didn't.

"You know these kids?"

Machi being the only one close to Yullia here started off. As well as they knew each other, Machi didn't know Yullia's family members. They were a mysterious family and Yullia being someone that doesn't talk about herself never mentioned her family. She eyed Killua, he had white hair, the same rare one Yullia had. Machi knew the Zolydck's family's white head's being heirs.

Is that her Otouto?

Bzzt. Bzzt.

The phone in her hand vibrated.

It's time

"Heads or Tails?"

After checking her message, she threw the coin in the air again and caught it the same way. Yullia faced Machi this time and proceeded with the same procedures.

"Heads."

Tails.

The coin uncovered by Yullia's hand showed tails. She had once again won. With this everyone in the room knew, Yullia was not going to answer any questions unless they win in the coin flip. As far as they knew, Yullia had played a couple of coin flips games with all the Phantom Troupe. Never had she once lost. Knowing the fact that they are not getting any answers out of Yullia, no one moved. The relationship she had with the kids in front of them was being questioned by everyone.

This is her warning.

Everyone knew, no matter what connection she had with the kids in front of them. It was important enough for her to step in. Her not interfering earlier and using the coin to settle it was her way of showing respect. Her release of nen and bloodlust earlier showed all of them, Yullia wasn't someone to be messed around easily.

Yullia looked around, no one was speaking up. No one was challenging her. Knowing the fact that she had just inserted the idea of Killua and Gon importance to her into everyone's head. Her being there right now would not ease the tension in the air. After giving Hisoka a glare. She walked out.

She knew about Hisoka's and Gon's relationship, there's no way he would let Gon get killed right now. She gave him a small look warning him about Killua. She did not like the small stunt he pulled earlier. Hisoka should know Killua's importance in the Zolydck's family more than anyone. Killing him wouldn't be ideal for Hisoka.

With Yullia gone, the pressure in the air relaxed. They moved on with their discussion on the chain user. All of them knew that they couldn't kill the two kids in front of them.

Love it. Yullia.

This was the first time Hisoka felt her nen directly unleashing in front of them. It was beautiful. 

"He reminded you of Uvogin?"

"Ya, he displays his emotions constantly. When he's angry, he forgets about the consequences. Most of all, he's strongest when fighting for someone else."

The members were once again grouped together, ready to discuss the plan to their next action. Franklin had brought up Uvogin, he talked about Uvogin's strength. He was mourning himself about the death of Uvogin. About one of them.

"Is Nobunaga really going to have them join?"

Through reminiscing , Phinks brought up what just happened. After Yullia left, they discussed what to do with the kids. Nobunaga somehow ended up locking them up and waiting to show danchou so they could join the Phantom Troupe.

"Who knows."

As much as they want to further discuss the kids earlier none of them wanted to start first. They did not want to bring up Yullia's name. This will get Chrollo more involved. If their guesses were wrong, they would be wasting Chrollo's time.

"Enough, let's talk about the plan."

Shalnarks being the one standing in front of everyone brought their attention back towards him again. Right now they needed to find the chain user. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
41.2K 1.2K 9
This is a Dancing With Devils MagexReader story. This is the first story I actually published on a website so positive feedback would be really appre...
141K 5.3K 33
"jฮนษด, ั•ั‚op ษขlฮฑrฮนษดษข ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝe ะฒoyั•!" Jin Amamiya is so protective of his older sister since it has been only those two as long as they can remember in th...
4.4K 294 6
Story starts after molestation drama were ragini blames sanskar. In this story swara n sanskar were really married. They didn't do any fake drama. s...