Two Hearts And Their Destiny💕

By NFS_stories_saga

What if Sidnaaz both were cousins? What if sidnaaz both life drastically changes into some unusual bond or s... More

characters
Sana
Sidharth
3.Khile khile chehron se aaj kya kehna...
4.mera best friend?
5. aap ka beta aur mera ......?
6. woh....woh...kya hain ...?
7.Aaj mera ______ ka______
8.kya karon oh ladies mein hoon adat se majboor.....
9. why are you guys doing this?
10. hmmmm chattis....
11. dekhongi....sochongi....
12. Shera kon?
13. Chow-how-wow
14. Humpty who? had what?
AWAARA SHAAM HAI
15. An unusual start...
16. Badhai ho!?
17.Mission about?
18. business but whose?
19.Always by your side.
20. Confused but surely will love one day!
21. Big thunder, little rain
22.Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
23. Realism
24.Planning ....but about what?
25. Exploring Kaur Gill
26.when it's meant to be!?
27.New relations with bonds underdeveloping for future.......
28. connections and signs
29.A : Motherly love
29.B Dreams
note
30. How long since you have gone...
31.The Encounters and Connects
32.Meetings and a Mission to Accomplish.
33. Awhile Before Reunion
34.Reunion of what means like home....
35. Oh! My darling ....
36.Taking Advantages!?
37.The Moon and His Hoor.
38.Reminiscence of Shehryar and Step towards saving her Self-esteem...
39.Attachments
40.Birthday morning start..
continuation of 40
41.Homecoming and Lady luck
42.Celebrating with Gifts...
43. Possessiveness And Haseen Ittefaq..
44. Art of Destiny and Brain of Math
45.Accepting Relations and Bitter reality..
46. Heartbreak because of that stupid.......
47.Sweetness of Heaven...and Bitterness of the Reality check..
48.Disclosure and Stunt which shouldn't be tied..
49.A dawn of a Friendship? Or Cousinship?
50.A Supportive Partner in the form of a Friend is a Valuable Investment.
51.A bond like a Gentle wind and A shock like a Thunder.
52.A precious bond like friendship shatters due to...
53. Always and forever..
54. What led to a walk from driving?
55.Allergy
56. Ritual
57.Trust, Dedication and Commitment
58.Tum Mere Kya Ho!?

29.C: Devastated

739 70 11
By NFS_stories_saga

Shehnaaz along with Amarpal , Gurinder dadi and Amaan with the driver was near to Gill house just a street away. The 34-38 hrs drive took only 18-20 hrs drive from Bangalore back to Punjab.

The faster the drive was the faster restlessness of shehnaaz which was present from yesterday night to took place and somewhat gave her werid intuitions.

Flashback

After the prasad was served and having it with all smiles all where heading towards the langar to have lunch. As the punjabi weddings are of mornings. By now, it was lunch time .

That's when between all the smiles and giggles and blessings which were been given to the newlyweds ,Amarpal received a call which made him halt his steps with shock evidently laced on his face. A single tear rolled down but soon was wiped before anyone would see . But that was seen by Gurinder dadi and Amarpal's son and Amaan who were just across him saw the scene and he was still on his phone when his eyes were looking for shehnaaz.

Amarpal's son coming forward asking him what's worry as he looks worried. Quickly masking his expressions and same was asked by Gurinder dadi to her younger brother. As it was auspicious occasion were Amarpal's grandson was married and the happiness was floating along with breeze. Just by a single call the atmosphere seems to be tensed up.

Without uttering any more information Amarpal just asked or more like informed his son to arrange a car back to Punjab and asked Gurinder dadi to pack her and shehnaaz bag and turned his daughter-in-law who was going to Langer to serve the guests. Calling her towards him asked her to go home along with Amaan , dadi and shehnaaz and get them packed and even pack his bag for like 2 weeks....

On asked he just said to do as told . But Amaan sensed that something is wrong and insisted  that even he would accompany them. First Amarpal  denied but then on the thinking that he might need Amaan's support to handle the situations there!.

Flashback ends

Throughout the journey Gurinder kept on asking on sudden return and what is it so urgent that they are driving this fast....

While shehnaaz for shehnaaz restlessness took over but then a smile made a way on the thought of Anjali, Riya and now meeting her parents . Her father was so happy ,her mother ...she misses her mother's warmth and her smile and her family....

Staying away from her family made her realise that not only by being alone is feared but by being away from her family was more then a worst nightmare.

Then she inwardly asked sorry for breaking Anjali's promise to not meet her this evening. It was a werid bond  but pleasanting for her heart. The bond only which was met in 5-8 mins and then 10-14 mins or maybe more...

But as soon as they reached in Punjab and then enter her town the weather brought her out of her chain of thoughts and the restlessness of past night to place .

As the sky was turned black despite it being only afternoon which is abnormal. The thundering voice was louder then usual, the rain was pouring more then it was required like cats and dogs.

The climate was doing no better then raising her restless heart into more worry . Quickly sending a quick prayer to her wahaguru she kept praying for everyone's well being untill they reached her streed which was packed up with people holding umbrellas, wearing simple cotton dresses.

Speaking of dress she changed her heavy dress into a simple light one as suggested by her Amarpal grandfather .

She thought maybe it will be comfortable for the travel that's the reason he suggested be not in her wildest dreams she thought of this .....

Entering her packed house with people whom she doesn't even recognise accept few. All the people were looking at her like she was as if a alien who just arrived on earth .

But what she saw made made her stop her steps , her smile which was ear to ear droped, her eagerness which was a while ago was let go and wanted her old times back not just her but her dadi who came behind her greeting the guests and smiling but inwardly thinking what are they doing here? , while seeing some guests thinking that they even remember them...?but what brought them here? and what are they doing here that too..these many together?!

That's when she saw shehnaaz stopped at entrance of the door with all colours faded on her face. The smile which was a awhile ago was blank now. Just as a plain blank paper. But seeing tears rolling down she rushed towards her lado...but on reaching her what she saw made her why did she have to even see this day in her life . Why her ? Why her innocent lado? Why only her family? Why can't she die before seeing this scene before her? Why her.....where is her daughter ? Her Preeti.......

She entered the house were only mourns was present.

Astounded Preeti with messed up hair and self was blankly looking at her lifeless husband and father-in-law.

Gurinder controlling herself on seeing her husband and her young son in iced box lying lifeless but the facial light on their faces reflected their good deeds in their lives.
With that she fell on her weak knees seeing the scene infront of her. Preeti was totally out of the world, she was numb! ,Blank!

Raat Saari Bekarari Mein Gujari
So Dafa Darwaje Pe Gayi
Ha So Dafa Darwaje Pe Gayi
Tu Na Tha Waha Khadi
Ghadi Ghadi Yad Thi Teri

Waiting for her husband at the door step was usual to her but the sudden changes in weather changed their life esplanade. By white covered body which was her husband.

The ambulance siren made every gill at the door step .

Preeti was dumbstruck, dada Udayvir ji was stunned by seeing his son! His only son on whom he was high headed lying in a white cloth lifeless...

Tanvir couldn't even speak , before he could he was on floor unconscious. As he was from the first a very sensitive kid . And Jagvir just like father would take care of him as Udayvir ji would be in his army ground securing the Nation.

Then when placing the body in the centre of the hall . The police asked for some signatures for which a tear stained faced Harbir came forward to sign . His father figure, his idol, his bade papa ,his little sister's father, the bright light of the family was gone by a road accident by saving a family car that was opposite with broken breaks . As the police informed them and took their leave . Just as they left here Udayvir ji gave up his life too.... seeing his son's grave is the worst nightmare for any father to carry his son's grave on his shoulders.

Just by an heart attack. The Gill family fell into grief. Losing two elder men of the family the same dreadful night.

The morning were not so good as the relatives with coming and showing their sympathy to a dry, flat, spiritless Preeti who was just staring at her husband. Hoping for him to wake up and call her "Preeto mera baccha..." Like he always does and she won't complain on the "baccha" word as she always does . But both knew that he loved to say and she loved to hear....but now,

Now , she wants to hear , hear to her husband ,hear to her only person whom she loved lifelessly , with whom she promised to stay together to death....but he left her,

Chahe main rahun jahan
Main chahe tu na rahe
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe

He left her alone, he-he-he left her....her and her daughter, their only daughter, he left them abandoned! Empty!

What is she ,how is she going to answer to their daughter? What will she till and how will she react on her baba, her only superhero.

Is gone.

Her dada ji whom she consider as her strength , Gurinder dadi who lost her suhaag! The strengths of the family was gone! The only people who were left in her lives are gone.....then all the negetive thoughts began as the people were increasing in visits and even their thoughts on Preeti . How she left her family for this , look how she landed up now just for leaving her family, Now who will get their son to marry a widow's daughter....so on and forth.

With the morning funeral prayers were held and this all was taken charge by Harbir alone by himself. Seeing his father Tanvir grieve for his father and brother more like a father's death. And took his phone to inform Amarpal as he knew that shehnaaz being naive and weak heart couldn't handle on her baba's death and seeing to dadi's health and wellness he decided on informing Amarpal and asking him to get them as soon as possible . For the final rituals.

Till now, shocked shehnaaz was still at the door step as Harbir from behind took his baby sister into a fatherly hug which was much needed at the moment.

The moment Harbir took her into hug shehnaaz burst into cry with howling and hiccups making Harbir's white kutta wet with her tears . Which he didn't mind at all , all that he matters was only his baby sister was crying and he couldn't solve it nor could do anything about it. But simply took her into a tight hug to soothe her crying for her baba heart .

Her superman!

Their superman!

The two strong strength of the Gill family . The two strong pillars of the Gills.

Were Gone!

When the men starting to announce that it time!

Shehnaaz broke the hug and ran to her baba, her superman. Her dada , her only inspiration,who thought her how to held her head high ,her both back bone behind her every success, her teacher in the subject of lesson life learnings, her only holders whom she could trust her life and hold on to their finger to learn!

Their experiences!

Their thoughts!

Their teachings!

Their way of respect to every elder and young!

Their teachings of treating everyone with same love and hugs!

Their teachings of all be at their promises....but ...

"Baba. ..... " Cupping his face as a gentle rose . So that she doesn't hurt it. Crying ,"You always thought of fulfilling promises ..."

Harbir from behind came and gave her a shoulder hug as she was
whimpering

"Yo-you said that ....that you will reach here before me....no...no...I don't want you to reach here before me... No....come back...baba ...ba-baba...are...are you listening..." She was blabbering as she wasn't in her state of mind...

Running towards her dada ji bending her head down to his level hoping the he would bless her as he always does,
" But on getting no response she tooked up to a good deeds evident face , "dada ji you  atleast tell baba .....I - I know he doesn't say no ...no to you I -I will do whatever you ask me to.... Please ask him to getup and wh-why are you too.... dada........" With hiccups and cry she couldn't even finish a single sentence and was having difficulty in breathing ...

And this whole thing was seen by Amaan who couldn't do anything . Before he could do , he saw Harbir rushing towards Shehnaaz who was standing at the door step and the rest is followed. He didn't even miss the the audacious of the few relatives on shehnaaz and her mother . And on being called  a orphan   to shehnaaz despite her mother still being alive.

Well the society does go in its on way..

When the men started to gather proceed towards the funeral Preeti came running towards her husband . And bend on her knees asking and begging them . Let go her husband ...even after death the family is behind him....he has sacrificed his life just to save an unknown family on his way ....let go of him...

With dadi , Amarpal brought her by holding her by shoulders to have a last look of her husband and son.

Shehnaaz kissing her father's forehead as he used to do for her and the bending down to both her father and dada ji foot to take their last blessings ...bid them goodbye...

With that Gurmeet chachi grinned ear to ear holding and kissing the papers in her  hand , in one corner.
______
Upcoming:
"Preeti?!"

"Bhaiya!"

Shukla Niwas................

----------

Merry Christmas everyone 🤗🤗and a advance wish of happy new year.

Okay , I was in tears while typing this update at Morning 5:20 am ... Let me know your views..

Were you guys to were in tears or some were crying or.... Nothing as such happened!

And who have a future idea on how will the sidnaaz meet or how will the future make them meet ?

their is a big announcement on my
Instagram ID- nfs_stories_saga do check out and let me know your views

________________________________

A hearty thank you to those who are reading it and enjoying it as I do writing it ...I would appreciate if you would write it down you're favourite part of the my writing and vote and share it with you're friends and get me moving to another part to write.

Once again thank you 😊  virtual hugs🤗 to my readers . I haven't thought about this many readers on my book but you guys got me... Thank you.

Love,

        NFS😊🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 52.4K 126
We just see the outer glamour of the Bollywood! Have you ever thought how it functions inside. They are also normal human being like us. The only dif...
2.5M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...
285K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
234K 25.6K 117
This story about revenge then turn in love Cover credit goes to @it's_muskan24 mature intimacy love emotional revenge. all copyright ©️ reserv...