๐™ฝ๐šž๐š•๐š• || Hunter x Hunter...

By Adyull

Sister? who knew the Zolydcks could have girls. But there she stood. Her long white hair flew along with the... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16

Ch.2

11.7K 343 76
By Adyull

Yullia quietly made her way through the dark hallway with candle lights inside the stone walls spacing far enough from each other for minimum lighting.

            'Received $xxxxx from 321-######'
                          Msg: "good - Shijo"

Quick and simple. Yullia put her phone away and tiredly looked forward.

Looks like oto-san's letting him go.

Yullia stopped in front of the small door, the Isolation Room, yawned once and pushed it open. Walking in, she looked at the sight in front of her unwavered. Killua hung in the middle of the room with his right hand tied to metal cuffs while his left hung by his side the broken chain tailing off the metal cuffs. The wound around his body outlined the damages Milluki had done. His attention now fully on Yullia, the stoned cold face immediately changed back softy. Milluki looked at the petite female that's around a head shorter than him.

"That's enough Millu." Yullia softly said.

"Yulli-nee, He's not a bit sorry! You heard about what he did to mama and me. You and Illu-nii's always so soft on him!" Milluki argued back

"You can go Killu, Oto-san's waiting for you." Yullia ignored Milluki , smiled towards Killua.

Killua broked the only chain that's holding him midair. Softly handed on the floor and broke off the cuff tightly around his small wrist as well as ones on his legs.

"Thank you nee-chan." Killua looked up and smiled at Yullia, who's a few inches taller than him. and walked towards the door.

"Aniki, I'm not sorry. But, I do feel bad. So I quietly let you beat me around." He left those words for Milluki before closing the door behind him.

"What did he say! I swear I'm going to make him regret it! I'm gonna kill his friends, he's not even supposed to have friends. Mama's going to be proud of me!" Milluki shouted before quickly going into a happier mode from the thought of his mom praising him.

"Milluki, you have no say in Killua's life. Leave him alone." Yullia's tone dangerously lowered while calling Milluki by his full name. 

Milluki understood his position and lowered his head, while following Yullia out of the Isolation Room, only to run into an old man back slightly hunched standing a few centimeters shorter than Yullia. His white hair spiked upwards, a white sign hangs down his body '一日一殺'.

"Ahh, Yulli, You're back already? You told Killu already?" He called out.

"Ya, Zeno-Jii. He left already. Is Nii-san back?" Yullia asked, wanting to know the whereabouts of her only older brother.

"Hmm, He just went on a job. He was looking for you as well. Probably wouldn't be back in at least a week" Zeno replied.

"Alright thanks." Yullia turned left and walked down the hallway.

"Jii-chan, you guys are all too soft to Killu. Yulli-nee always sides with him." Milluki complained to Zeno while they were walking down the right side of the hallway.

"He's Special. He's the next hire." Zeno explained. "His senses are natural like a true genius. Definitely will be one of the strongest in Zoldyck history. Yet, he's a failure for letting his emotions go first."

"Then why is papa letting him go?" Milluki questioned.

"He probably has his own idea." Zeno grinded a little. 

Yullia walked in a door. She turned on the lights, wooden family style semi-modern day japanese furnitures displayed themselves. 

Dropping her kanata off at the front door she walked into her bathroom. After taking off her clothes, she turned on the shower and washed herself. Before getting into the bathtub, she placed some petals into the water. 

Yullia let out a deep breath.

"Jobs like that right after one another really takes a toll on my body" She yawned again.

Remembering what happened. The requests for both clients were simple, just eliminate someone off their radar. Yet the amount of money they paid greatly showed the difficulty of the job. Both targets were well known, powerful, influential and hated. Always surrounded by nen users and guards everywhere in secret or not. Avoiding them slowly and locating them took Yullia a week with barely any sleep. Slowly approaching the target and killing them without taking unnecessary fight took another few days. Only to immediately rush back home after Oto-san messaged her about his decision on Killua.

"Killu's going to leave today. Nii-san just went on a job. Won't be back at least a few weeks."

"I want to go, I want to leave too. Isn't now the time." Yullia looked down sighing. Her right hand taking the weight of her head.

Yullia looked towards the ceiling and thoughts rushed through her head trying to play out her future. Illumi's face popped up in her thoughts and her thoughts immediately stopped. She lowered her body, rested her head behind her and closed her eyes.

"I can't"

She relaxed and slowly drifted off. The built up stress from the two jobs slowly started to win. Her mind is getting ready to rest itself. Almost as if the world was silent waiting for her, forgetting how long it has even passed, she was ready to enter another world.

The front door swung open, hitting the wall loudly, waking Yullia up.

"Nee-chan! Let's go!" Camed Killua's voice. He ran through her living room in an attempt to find her here.

"Killu!? Let me get out of the shower first" Yullia's conscious came straight back to her as she got out of the bathtub.

"Okay, be fast!" Killua said sitting down in the living room on top of the mats.

It didn't take too long before Yullia walked out of the shower room. Facing Killua, confusion displayed on her face right after tying the ribbon that was previously on her hair to her neck.

"I thought oto-san let you go? How come you're still here?" Yullia stared at the big smile on Killua's face.

"Let's go together nee-chan. You're the one that wants to be out the most" Killua said quickly, reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her, hoping she would follow.

Without much thought, Yullia followed Killua. She grabbed the katana at the front door and walked with Killua down the long hallway. Though a single word wasn't exchanged throughout the whole walk, Killua stared at the petite female in front of him.

If it wasn't for nee-chan, I wouldn't have met Gon and even thought of making friends.

Killua swallowed onced.

"Nee-chan..." He started off. Yullia got snapped out of her thoughts from Killua's call. Only then did she realize that she's no longer in her own room.

"Hmm?" She questioned slightly, smiling while turning back towards Killua.

"Aniki knows, I'm sorry, I ended up telling him that you told me about the hunter exam and escaping." Killua confessed, shivered a bit in the memory of how Illumi got the information out of him. 

--Flashback--

Not long after Milluki started swinging his wips. Illumi walked into the room, stopping Milluki in action. Illumi walked towards them and signalled Milluki to leave. Following his older brother's order, he walked out without a single word. Killua's senses raised as he got closer. Deeply hoping he's only here to give him a simple lecture with as few words as possible. Illumi's next word completely caught Killua off guard.

"Yullia" Illumi firmly stated. Killua's eyes that were covered by his bangs widened a little.

Nee-chan. Nee-chan what? Does he know? How does it even know. It was just between us two.

Thoughts about what Illumi's going to say next swallowed any possible hope of escaping from Illumi's words.

Illumi pauses. A few seconds. 

Is aniki waiting for me to reply? Am I supposed to say something? Why would he mention nee-chan? He knows... He definitely knows...

Seemingly short went for a few seconds, Killua opened his mouth and closed it immediately. Killua's thoughts overwhelmed him, Illumi had just manipulated him not long ago at the hunter exam, which killed any thoughts of Killua even winning a 1% chance against him.

Surely, during the few seconds Illumi watched closely at Killua's reaction and noted every slight movement. All of Killua's actions after mentioning Yullia further confirmed his suspicion.

"I see, Yulli right? This was her idea right?"

Illumi's question wasn't asked but stated, said in a way to corner Killua. He lifted Killua's head and stared directly into his eyes. The endless black void Illumi's eyes looked scared Killua even more. A sweat slowly slides off his forehead not knowing what to do. "Make sure to answer honestly." Illumi further taunted as Killua was completely fixated on his eyes and the words sunk in weighing his body down completely. 

Killua gaved in and nodded slightly after a few seconds. Illumi immediately let go of Killua's head. Killua's head fell, unable to look up at Illumi again.

"Of course, thanks for confirming Killu." With that he left the room.
--End Flashback --

Yullia's head lowered a bit enough for her bangs to hide her eyes.

"It's okay. If we leave now, it'll be hard for him to catch up." Yullia looked up and smiled towards Killua releasing the guilt he had trapped within him.

Yes, if we leave now. He won't catch us. Nii-san does not have tracking ability with his needles. The one in Killua shouldn't be a problem yet. Getting out of here should be top priority.

Yullia thought but never completely settled upon a definite feeling as she felt that everything's not going to work out.

Killua, looked relieved. The dark guilty thoughts within his mind lifted off by Yullia's words.

That's right, I'll definitely bring nee-chan out.

Killua continued following Yullia outside. Yullia's choice of path was off the main road, running through the woods quickly. Killua caught on to Yullia's choice. 

Why is she so cautious? 

.
..

Running through the woods. Yullia's bad feeling only grew, every step she took echoed through her. Her steps were getting heavier as they went. Almost as if predicted, Illumi jumped down from above and stood in front of them, immediately causing them to break.

"Where are you heading to in such a rush, Killua, Yullia." Illumi waved. The emotionless light tone taunted Yullia and Killua. Yullia's hand unconsciously firmly gripped her saya while her other arm blocked Killua from Illumi protecting him.

"Oyaji let me go, You can't stop me aniki" Killua stated towards Illumi.

"Hmm, what about Yulli?" Illumi looked at Killua. Cutting off his braveness.

"Didn't say anything..." Killua lowered his voice and looked down, not wanting to continue looking into Illumi's eyes.

Yullia's eyes turned cold, a slight of fear flashed across her eyes. Completely baffled by how fast he got back from his job. Her eyes never left Illumi.

"Matsuura Tsugihara, my client" Illumi said to Yullia. Almost as if reading her mind

My target. So the job went void.

Really, it had to be now?

Yullia's grip on her saya tightened. Completely unprepared to encounter Illumi right now. 

There's no way I can beat him right now. 

Yullia's desire to escape became trapped within the endless pit of fear. Zoldyck's years of training shaped her mind into never fighting battles that you know the outcomes to. Yullia's thoughts were all over the place, completely worn out, she did not want to fight Illumi or even believed that she could beat Illumi even slightly in her state right now. Illumi's presents overwhelmed them, Killua's completely stunned, not a single sign of his muscle moving to attack. Yullia could only stare into Illumi eyes. The air thickened, pressure was enormous upon them. As Illumi released some of his nen threatening Yullia. Time slowed down, she held her breath and everything around her from sound to movement seemed to stop.

"If that's the case, you can go Killu." Illumi's clear voice entered both their heads, snapping Killua out of his thoughts. His suggestion was clearly an order telling Killua to get out of here since he has no business left for Killua.

Am I supposed to leave? But, Nee-chan... I...
Killua clenched his fist, not knowing what to do. He only stood there.

"Go Killu. You found yourself good friends. I'll catch up later. Go to Heaven's Arena and get strong." Yullia quietly whispered to Killua.

"No way I'm leaving you behind nee-chan" Killua reaching out in order to grab Yullia's other hand.

"Hmm? Secretly discussing an escape plan? Yulli, you really think you can run?" Illumi moved closer towards them. Which stopped Killua mid action.

"Maybe I'll kill the friends that he has over right now while you guys are busy discussing." Killua stiffed at the mention of his friends. Unable to think clearly, the thought of taking Yullia out with him only seemed impossible.

"Go!" Yullia lightly shouted, pushing Killua.

I'm sorry... His foot moved instantly. Showing no sign of stopping he ran through the forest to the servant's headquarter.

"Yulli, how about we make a deal" Illumi started off.

"Deal for what?"

"I'm sure you heard about Killua's friends here. Father did not mention his decision with them. I can go over and kill them right now, changing Killua's mind completely." He paused.

That's right, there's no way of me stopping him. It's not going over oto-san's decision as well. Yullia stiffed. Gon's the reason Killua thought of even having this much courage to fight back. If he dies now, Killua's going to be ruined.

Yullia listened closer, wanting to hear Illumi's request. Feeling Yullia tensing up, he continued.

"Remember this?" He pulled out a thin needle holding it close for Yullia to see. The needle wasn't like the ones he uses for assassination. It was thin like it was from a sewing kit, felt really fragile to touch and able to break easily.

The needle I removed. Yullia eyed the needle, surely not pleasant to see it again.

"How about we exchange your freedom for theirs."

Yullia paused.

...

the seconds passed. The leaves arounds them danced with the help of the wind. Silence surrounded them. 

That needle's going to make me completely useless against Illumi. Yullia looked down, thinking. She sighed.

"Good choice" Illumi's nen disappeared and his expression went back to emotionless. Yullia lowered her hand that was firmly gripped on her saya. Her right hand left a red mark caused by the pressure of her grip.

Illumi rested his hand on top of Yulli's head after he got closer. He lowered himself and whispered into her ear.

"Letting your emotions get in front of you again. Yulli"

.

.

.

Darkness spread across Yullia's vision. She instantly fell sideways. Illumi caught her midway and carried her up. His one arm supporting her back while his other picked up her legs. Yullia's one arm hanged lifelessly, swinging ever so slightly following Illumi's step.

Illumi looked at Yullia's peaceful face. His lips slightly went upwards forming into a slight smile. One of the few emotions displayed on his ever so stoic face.

Finally.

"Killua!" Gon shot up and happily shouted. Laughing at Killua's face. "You look awful"

"Yo Gon" Killua waved walking towards the Trio by the sofa. "You don't look bad yourself" Killua threw his own comment on Gon's injuries.

"Good to see you again Killua" Leorio and Kurapika greeted. Killua greeted back as well.

"Hey Gon, is Yullia-san here? All the butler's wouldn't answer us!" Gon questioned. Leorio and Kurapika listened on. This one something they wanted to know as well.

"Eh? You met her? When!?" Killua surprisingly said recalling Yullia saying about how he got good friends.

"We met her when we first got here at the testing gates. She said she was a servant here but we're at the servant's house and I don't see her anywhere. None of your servants are replying to my questions." Gon explained.

"Servant? Hahaha" Killua's body bent forward from laughing. His eyes tearing up a little from laughing too hard. The trio looked at him confused.

Was that funny?

"Yullia right? With white hair?" Killua wiped his tears, stood up straight and pointed to his hair before displaying himself.

They stared at Killua following his gesture. Now that you mention it, Yullia-san did have almost the same hair color as Killua. White hair seems rare. They thought along the same lines. Looking at Killua up and down.

.

.

.

" 兄弟??!" Kurapika being the first one to connect the dots shouted in shock. Leorio and Gon caught on with that and looked dumbfounded as well.

"Ya, she's my only nee-chan." Killua replied.

"A beautiful lady like that is also one of the deadly assassins!?"

Leorio was shocked. Kurapika was quite dumbfounded as well. Yullia in their eyes was a petite fragile female. At first they wondered how she even got to be a servant here but learning that they can't judge the book by its cover taught by Killua seemed fair for her to be stronger than she looks. Never had they imagined her to actually be Killua's sister and one of the most deadliest assassins' in the world's family members.

"Hey don't judge nee-chan by her looks. Aniki and her are around the same level. You probably won't even last a second fighting her" Killua proudly said. Killua has always looked up to Yullia. In his eyes, Yullia's the only family member that gets him and she is also incredibly powerful.

"No way!" the trio were shocked, when they met his brother, the aura around him was just completely different. It was completely clear that he and Hisoka are similarly as strong as hell. Putting Yullia next to them was something they did not expect to imagine.
Chatting only a bit, they got out of the Zoldyck household immediately . Killua's mood lowered. Leorio, Gon and Kurapika were chatting about their future plans. His hand clenched into a fist. He felt useless.

I'll believe in her words, right now I need to go to Heaven's Arena and get stronger. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 413 33
"Don't touch me without warning me, don't treat me like I'm an idiot, don't talk to me super loud, I'm not deaf And NEVER try to fool me" When Yun Ha...
57.6K 1.8K 15
n.) a nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant, or that has been loved and then lost. "The love that remains" Saiba...
153K 5.7K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
141K 5.3K 33
"jฮนษด, ั•ั‚op ษขlฮฑrฮนษดษข ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝe ะฒoyั•!" Jin Amamiya is so protective of his older sister since it has been only those two as long as they can remember in th...