what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™¼šš¢ ššœšš’ššœššššŽšš›ššœ ššŠšš—šš š™ø šš‘ššŠšš šš—ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš‹ššŽššŽšš— ššŸššŽšš›šš¢ ššŒšš•šš˜ššœššŽ. ššˆ/šš—... More

šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš šš˜.
šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš’ššŸššŽ.
ššœšš’šš”.
ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
ššššŽšš—.
ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—.
šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—.
šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—.
ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—.
ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—.
ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—.
šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢.
šššš’šššššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš’šššššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš’šššššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš’šššššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš’šššššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
ššœšš’šš”šššš¢.

šššš’šššššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.

5.7K 147 82
By hehlolz

Y/n swung open the door, walking in the bar with the other two following after her. She turned and leaned up against the wall next to the door and started looking around. The other two came in behind her, looking around the bar for older Five.

"Well, there I am," Five said, looking at a man that was sitting at the bar counter. Y/n and Luther looked over at where Five was looking. They all looked down, seeing the briefcase on the ground by the man's feet.

"Why don't we just grab the briefcase and run?" Luther asked, gesturing to the briefcase.

Five looked at Luther like he was stupid. Y/n shook her head, "Luther, I think beside you accusing all of us of killing Dad, that was one of the stupidest things to ever come out of your mouth."

Five scoffed, "Luther, I would never let that happen. We're trained to guard these briefcases with our lives."

"Right."

"Plus, it's the inherent paradox where this gest tricky," Five added. Y/n glanced back down at the briefcase, which now had older Five's feet on it. "I'm endangering my existence just being in the room with myself."

Luther turned to Five and stuttered. "What do you mean?"

"Luther," Five said annoyed. "Try to keep up. If old me doesn't travel back to twenty nineteen like he's supposed to, the whole thing unravels itself. I cease to exist. You got me?"

"You cease to exist?" Y/n said, turning to Five and raising her eyebrows. "Five," she groaned. "Why the hell didn't you tell me this? I would've made you stay at Elliot's."

"Exactly why I didn't tell you that bit."

Luther sighed, "Okay."

"So our best chance is to talk with him, to reason with him."

Luther hummed, understanding. Y/n nodded, sighing.

"He'll understand," Five breathed. "Trust me." He paused, "I know myself better than, uh, than I know myself." He brought his hand to the back of his neck and scratched it.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, eyeing Luther. Luther looked at her questioningly. His face asked, did you just see that? Y/n nodded.

Luther turned to Five and pointed at him, "You just itched your neck. That's stage two of paradox psychosis."

Five shook his head, "No I didn't."

Y/n nodded, "Yeah you did." Five turned to her, glaring at her. She shrugged, "We're the spotters. You itched your neck. And now you're denying it."

"I didn't itch my neck."

Luther snapped his fingers, "Denial is stage one."

"I am fine. Okay?" he said, looking between both of them. "Let's stay on task shall we?" He turned, taking a step forward.

Luther put his hand out, stopping Five. "Wait!" he whisper-shouted.

"What?" Five snapped.

"Maybe one of us should go first," Luther said, nodding to Y/n.

"Why?"

"Well, you'll freak him out. Bumping into your own tiny doppelganger? He will lose his shit," Luther reasoned. "Just, let us break the ice."

She huffed, putting her hand up, "I'll do it." She turned, taking a step towards older Five. There was a tug on her sleeve and she stopped walking, turning around to face Five. "What is it?"

He sighed, pulling her closer to him. "Just be careful okay? He pulls out a gun and I will kill him." She shook her head. He sighed again. "Don't let him know anything alright?"

"Anything?" she asked, confused.

Five glanced at Luther, then back to Y/n. "Anything- About, y'know, us?" Luther furrowed his brows in confusion.

Her eyes widened, "Right!" She shook her head, "Right, okay. Yeah, okay." Five let go of her and she took a deep breath, walking over to the bar.

She sighed, sitting down in the chair next to older Five. "Hey old man," she said, adjusting in her seat.

He turned to her, "What did you just call me?"

She chuckled, looking at him. "Has I really been that long since you last saw me? Forty-five years right?" She shook her head, "God. When was the last time you saw me? When you ran out of the academy and jumped?"

He furrowed his brows. She scoffed, "Five, come on. Has it been that long that you completely forgot what I look like? I mean, for Christ's sake, I still look thirteen." He didn't respond, only reaching for the briefcase. "I'm not gonna take the damn briefcase Five." He stopped with his hand on the handle, looking at her. She huffed, "Number Eight? Y/n? Does the name right a bell?"

His eyes widened slightly. "Y/n," he breathed.

"Bingo."

He shook his head, "I didn't-"

"Don't waste your breath. Look, there's someone here for you. You can't freak out okay? Just, don't freak out."

He tilted his head, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't freak out all right?" Without turning around she shouted at Luther. "Luther!" Luther huffed, walking out from behind a pole. He smiled quickly at older Five, walking to the seat next to Y/n. She sighed, turning around in her chair. "Get your ass over here dipshit."

Five sighed, slowly stepping out from behind the pole. "Hey, there stranger."

-

Luther sighed, "Aren't you going to drink anything Y/n?"

"No," Y/n deadpanned, looking between the two Fives. "Their staring contest is making me too uncomfortable."

"It's nice isn't it?" Luther asked, glancing between the other three. "The four of us, together like this."

"No," both Fives stated.

Y/n huffed, sitting back in her chair as older Five started talking. "Somebody explain to me how it is I'm having a pint of Guinness with my younger self."

"Older actually," Five stated. "I'm you, just fourteen days older."

Y/n grabbed Five's drink, putting it up to her mouth. "Fourteen very unpleasant days," she muttered, taking a sip out of the glass. She retracted her head from the glass as she swallowed it. Putting the glass down, she gagged. "That's horrid."

"I have pubic hair smarter than you," older Five said, not breaking eye contact with Five.

Y/n furrowed her brows, "How is that even possible?"

"I can explain," Five said. He leaned forward, "You see, one hour from now, on the grassy knoll, before the president is killed, you break your contract with the Commission. I already know you're thinking about it. All those years in the apocalypse, we never stopped worrying about our family." Luther watched them intensely, nodding as each of them talking. "Well, today, you are going to do something about it. Today, you are going to attempt to time travel forward to twenty nineteen. However, you are going to screw up the jump and end up in this twip of a body." Y/n rolled her eyes. "Trapped, forever, small, pubescent."

"Okay," older Five said nervously, making a sound.

Y/n sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes. "Jesus Christ."

"Even if I was to believe you, what am I supposed to do about it? Not jump?"

"No, no. I need you to jump. If you don't jump, I cease to exist. What I need from you is to jump correctly," Five explained.

"I'm listening."

"The first time through, I got the calculation wrong," Five stated.

"Hence why he looks like a thirteen year old," Y/n said, continuing to pinch the bridge of her nose as she gestured to Five with her other hand.

Five nodded, "But now, I know the correct calculation."

Older Five shook his head, "What is it?"

"I'll be glad to tell you," Five started. "In exchange for that briefcase you're holding under the table."

Luther nodded, trying to break the tension. "Yeah, yeah. So, you go back to twenty nineteen as planned, but this time with the right math. So, you remain a full-grown man. In exchange, we get that briefcase that you no longer need," he smiled as old Five looked at him weirdly.

"Timeline restored, paradox resolved," Five said.

"No more apocalypse," Y/n added.

"Everyone goes on existing happily ever after."

"That's quite a bit to take in," older Five said.

Five nodded, "What do you think?"

They all turned to older Five, waiting for his response. "I think, I need to piss."

Y/n huffed as older Five got up, grabbing the briefcase. He walked towards the bathroom and out of sight. Five never took his eyes off older Five even as he wasn't in view anymore. Y/n and Luther glanced at each other. "Oh," Luther said, picking up a napkin. He turned to Five and started dabbing his forehead with it. "Well, besides the flop sweat, I think that went pretty well, am I right?"

Five shook his head, grabbing Luther's arm and pushing it down. "No, no, there's something," his voice trailed off. He shook his head, "Something doesn't feel right about this." He looked nervously at the direction old Five had went.

"What? What do you mean?" Luther asked, causing Five to turn to him.

He pointed towards the bathrooms, "I don't trust him."

Luther furrowed his brows, "But, he's you."

"All the more reason," Y/n sighed. Luther looked at her, glaring. She shrugged, "I'm just saying."

Five nodded, "Exactly."

-

Right after Luther had left them to go and find older Five in the bathroom, Y/n had grabbed Five's hand. He huffed and stuttered out. Y/n shook her head, grabbing a napkin. She shushed him as he turned his head to face her. Dabbing the napkin over his face, she smiled faintly at him. "You're fine Five. Just take a deep breath. You're going crazy."

He shook his head, "Y/n-"

"Shhhh. You're fine."

He shook his head again, "Y/n, you need to talk to me. About Elliot. I've had you push it to the side and I shouldn't ha-"

"Five, shut the hell up," she deadpanned, continuing to dab the napkin around his face. "It's okay. I can use your horrible therapy after we save the world."

"But he was important to you," he shook his head, trying to keep his thought on the topic.

She folded the napkin, putting it on the table. Sighing, she grabbed both his hands and put them on the table. "Five," she said, looking him in the eye. "It's okay, really. We have to focus okay?"

He looked around her eyes before nodding, "Okay."

She smiled, leaning towards him and kissing his forehead. His expression softened as she did so. Leaning back in her chair, she kept a hold on his hands. He looked at her in awe as she continued smiling faintly at him.

Someone cleared their throat. Y/n and Five snapped their heads up, pulling their hands back. Y/n cleared her throat as old Five and Luther stopped in front of them. "How long have you been standing there?" Y/n questioned.

Luther furrowed his brows, "Long enough to see you two staring at each other."

Y/n nodded, grabbing Five's drink. She took a drink of it before setting it back down on the table and sliding it back towards Five. She shook her head in disgust as she swallowed it. "Why did I do that?" she whispered to herself.

Five watched her in amusement. His expression changed quickly as he looked back to the older version of himself. "We good?"

"We're good," Luther said, smiling dumbly.

"You got a deal. We gotta hurry, Kennedy's en route."

Five and Y/n stood up quickly. "Less than an hour until showtime," older Five added.

Five turned to older Five, "Why are you so anxious to get going all of the sudden?"

Older Five shifted, "Relax." He paused, "You're getting paranoid. Y/n rolled her eyes. Seeing as she knew where this was going, she walking around Five and stood next to Luther, getting ready to leave as Five scoffed.

"Oh, am I?"

Older Five itched his neck on his jacket as they both farted. "Okay, let's roll," Luther said, awkwardly. Y/n huffed, grabbing Five's hand and dragging him out of the bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 409 41
š˜š˜Æ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¦š˜§š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜°š˜¶š˜µš˜„š˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³, š™‰š™Ŗš™¢š™—š™šš™§ š™š™žš™«š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™€š™žš™œš™š™© š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜±š˜¦š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© ļæ½...
70.7K 1.8K 35
Sequel to OUT OF SIGHT || NUMBER 5 x OC || BK. 1! [COMPLETED SEASON 2] "I'm just glad that at least we don't have to deal with the world ending for a...
779K 17.6K 178
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜¤š˜°š˜§š˜§š˜¦š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¶š˜±,š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜“š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¬ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜§š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜Ŗš˜®š˜¦"
11K 305 27
"š˜ˆ-š˜ˆš˜³š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜¦š˜·š˜Ŗš˜­?" "š˜æš™¤ š™„ š™”š™¤š™¤š™  š™”š™žš™ š™š š™Žš™–š™©š™–š™£?" "š˜-š˜©š˜¦ š˜¶š˜“š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜£š˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜­." "š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™›š™”š™–š™©š™©š™šš™§š™žļæ½...