Tsukkiyama- "Because you gave...

Oopthe3rd által

When Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were Kids Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi a blanket. To this day Yamaguchi still has... Több

Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Help from a Friend
Chapter 3 Yamaguchi needs some help. Ft. Kuroo
Chapter 4. The Bathroom
Additional Chapter
Chapter 6 New Girlfriend
Chapter 7. New Girlfriend pt. 2
Chapter 8. Oikawa the therapist
Chapter 9 Riku is Back
Chapter 10 Daddy Issues
Chapter 11. I hate Everybody
Chapter 12. The Moment Where an Adventure Starts
Chapter 13. Advice from an Old friend
Chapter 14. Trying something new
Chapter 15. Oh no..
Chapter 16. Shes back
Chapter 17. The blanket
Uhm
Chapter 18. Duo Dates ft. Asanoya
YALL
Brain dead
Slight Spoiler
i hate everything/j

Chapter 5. Do you love me?

159 5 2
Oopthe3rd által

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laid on each sides of the bed.

"Do you Love me?" Yamaguchi asked out of the Blue.

"I- What?" Tsukishima looked over at Yamaguchi who was still looking at the ceiling.

"Do you...Love me?" Yamaguchi had tears in his eyes.

"I mean...As my....best friend...Yeah I do." Tsukishima looked back up at the Ceiling.

"I'm glad.." Yamaguchi smiled and began to cry.

"Why are you crying and smiling...?" Tsukishima asked after a quick glance at his friend.

"I don't- I don't know.." Yamaguchi shut his eyes as if he was thinking about something very Important.

Tsukishima decided not to ask. They both laid there in silence until Yamaguchi's phone began to ring.

"Ill get it." Tsukishima got up and Yamaguchi shut his eyes again.

Tsukishima answered the phone "Hello?" {Inaudible speaking} "No this is his friend he is asleep.." Tsukishima stepped out the room. "So...what happened?" {Inaudible speaking} "Yeah thats his teachers name.." {Inaudible speaking} "I- I cant tell him that." {Inaudible speaking} Tsukishima hung up and slid down the door.

"Fuck!" He slammed his hands down causing the phone screen to break. He dropped the phone and brought his Knee's up to his face.

"Kei..?" Tenma walked up to him.

"Kei what happened?"...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

85.9K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
658K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...