Savior 🔞

sd_luvs_bangtan tarafından

HER I feel really tired... Like the world has drained me of everything I ever had. Love is never something I'... Daha Fazla

Author's Note *
°1 *
°2 *
°3 *
°4 *
°5 *
°6 *
°7 *
°8 *
°9 *
°10 *
°11 *
°12 *
°13 *
°14 *
°15 *
°16 *
°18 *
°19 *
°20 *
°21*
°22 *
°23 *
°24 *
°25 *
°26 *
°27 *
°28 *
°29 *
°30 *
°31 *
°32 *
IMPORTANT- Author's Note
°33 *
°34 *
°35 *
°36 *
°37 *
°38 *
°39 *
°40
°41
°42
°43
°44
°45
°46
°47
°48
°49
°50

°17 *

506 24 6
sd_luvs_bangtan tarafından

The sun is shining as I look up to see my love walking towards me along the beach. She's holding the arm of Mr. Park, and smiling shyly. I can't take my eyes off her. She's dressed in the perfect simple white dress.

Jin hyung nudges me and mouths 'lucky bastard'... I just nod because he's absolutely right. She's always been the most beautiful woman to me. After everything we've been through, to have her walking towards me to become my wife, feels like a miracle.
I'm wearing the clothes she picked out for me, and I love that she wanted this to be relaxed and comfortable.

My mom laughed when she saw me dressed in the ripped jeans my love chose for me. On the other hand, my Dad just said he was jealous of the fun attitude Sophia brought to this day.

Mr. Park stops in front of me, giving Sophia a kiss on the cheek before offering me her hand. He smiles and warns me to never hurt her. I nod and make him the promise before taking her small shaking hand in mine. We move to stand in front of the officiant, and I get her to look into my eyes. Smiling at her like I'm stupid, I can't stop myself from kissing her cheek.

As the ceremony starts, the words being shared are all a garbled mess to my ears. The only thing I'm focused on, is the beauty in front of me. She is blushing under my gaze, but doesn't look away.

"Kim Sophia. Do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your wedded husband... For better or worse...  Do you promise to love and to cherish him... In sickness and in health... Richer or poorer... Forsaking all others for all the days of your life?"

"I do"

The smile she offers as she says that makes my knees week. The officiant repeats to me while I look into her eyes, not caring about anything else. When she squeezes my hand, I realize they're waiting on my answer...

"I do"

We exchange rings, and before I'm even told, I grab her face and kiss her deeply. I couldn't wait any longer. The guests cheer loudly, clapping and laughing at my impatience.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her back down the aisle. Everyone is throwing flower petals at us and I am smiling bigger than I ever have. I turn my face to look into her eyes, and... "Noooo... Sophia??" I stop and drop to my knees while yelling for Namjoon hyung. He rushes to me, and checks her. He looks at me with sad eyes... "She's gone Jungkook... She's dead..." I hear evil laughter and see Ha-eun, Seo-yeon, and Ju-won pointing and clapping...

"NOOOOOOO!!!! SOPHIAAA!!!"

I wake up to Sophia shaking my shoulder, and calling me softly. I open my eyes and grab onto her, dragging her to me, to get her as close as possible. "Thank God... It was just a dream... I love you so much..." I see her confusion, but my tears start and the lump in my throat makes it impossible to speak.

"Shhhh... I'm here Jungkook... You were screaming... What happened?"

I just bury my head on her belly and sob. She continues to rub my back and put her fingers through my hair, soothing me. I can't tell her this awful nightmare... I feel like she'll take it as a bad omen. My cries quiet some and she lifts my head to look into my watery eyes. "You had a nightmare. Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

I take a deep breath and stare into her eyes... "I dreamt that you were gone..." The tears start again, and she doesn't ask anymore. She kisses me sweetly, and continues to hold me. "I'm here... Don't cry anymore... I'm here." I cling onto her until I fall asleep again.

When the sun breaks through my eyelids, I raise my head a little. Cracking my eyes open, I see a peaceful Sophia looking at me. She's got her hand passing through my hair, and brushing it from my forehead. I realize I fell asleep on her belly when aegi pushes hard against my cheek. I smile and turn to plant a kiss on her bump. "Good morning Aegi... Did Appa squish you? I'm sorry my baby..."

My Love giggles and rubs her belly. "Tell Appa he has a heavy head baby..." I grin and look away shy all of a sudden. I look back and see her laughing silently. "Yah... Don't make fun of me... I didn't mean to squish your belly... You should have pushed me off." I feel my ears burning.

"It was fine Jungkook. I liked watching you sleep. You're very cute with your sleeping, pouty face..." She's blushing now, and I raise up to kiss her. I don't make it quick, but hold her head to deepen our connection." When we need to breathe, I pull back and rest my forehead on hers diving into her eyes. "Good morning Love. Did you sleep?" She just shrugs, and I see how tired her face is.

"You didn't sleep at all? I'm so sorry Sophia... You should have..."

"It's really alright. It wasn't your fault Jungkook. I don't sleep much anyway... It's impossible to be comfortable."

"Well, Namjoon hyung said you can maybe go home today... Sleeping in a better bed might help." I watch as her face changes. "You want to stay in the hospital Love?"

"No... I just don't have a home Jungkook. I won't go back to the Lee's, so I have to find a room somewhere."

"No you don't... I thought you'd come home with me... Let me take care of you, Love." I see her thinking as I hold a hopeful smile on my face. She finally nods and I hug her to me. "I'll get you one of those big body pillows, and anything else to make you feel comfortable." She is giggling and nodding... A feeling of relief washes over me, and I forget the nightmare from last night.

-

3 weeks later

-

Sophia

Rolling over in the bed to find the other side empty again, I sigh in frustration. We have an appointment with the obstetrician today, and I wonder if he forgot. I push the body pillow away and manage to get my huge self into a sitting position. I stay like that on the edge of the bed, to psych myself up for standing. Everything I do takes so much effort these days.

Once I'm up on my feet, I waddle to the toilet. My bladder is about to burst, so I rush and barely make it. The relief I feel while peeing, makes me almost moan... Suddenly I'm giggling like an idiot at my stupid life. I start thinking about how I agreed to live here, so Jungkook could take care of me... But he's never here... I feel so alone lately, and I don't really understand what happened... My giggling is now silent sobbing, as my hormones control me completely.

I finish bathing and getting dressed in a pair of Jungkook's sweatpants, that I have to roll up, and one of his hoodies. I manage to get down the stairs only pausing twice. Aegi is currently swinging from my rib cage, or so it feels like, and it takes my breath away. When I enter the kitchen I see a note left on the counter. Ignoring it, I grab a bottle of water and a yogurt. I start to leave the kitchen, but stop... Turning back I grab the paper taking it with me.

I sit on the couch, wishing I had a crane to lower and raise me. After a spoonful of yogurt, I look at the paper, seeing his lovely handwriting.

Good Morning Love!

I made breakfast for you, it's in the oven when you're hungry. I had to leave early for meetings today, but will hopefully be able to meet you at the Dr's. A driver will be here to pick you up around 1:00 to bring you.

Call my secretary if you need anything. She'll get me out of the meetings if it's necessary. Jin hyung says you can call him if you're craving anything... Just not peanut butter and pickles...

Take care of yourself Love! Eat well, and take your medicines.

♥️JK

I sigh at how impersonal this note feels. He cares for me, but I guess it's like I thought... I can't, or won't be physically intimate, so he's gone alot. He avoids me, or it feels like that... He leaves early... comes home late... I'm supposed to call his secretary??? Like that's going to happen...

Crumpling the note, I throw it across the room in frustration. Focusing back on my yogurt, I close my eyes and will my tears to stop. I am still hungry, but refuse to eat his 'guilt breakfast'... I manage to get up from the couch, and grab another yogurt. I'm almost back to the couch when the doorbell rings.

The fear grips me immediately. I've been told that there are security guards, and they'll call the house phone to announce guests. Noone has tried ringing the doorbell in the weeks I've been here. How did someone get past the security? The doorbell chimes again, and loud knocking follows.

I turn on the screen next to the door to see who it is, but I can't tell. The man is large, but he's wearing a baseball cap which hides his face. I back away when he begins banging on the door. The doorknob starts to rattle, and I turn and try to find a place to hide. I make it to the 2nd floor, and pass Jungkook's room to head to the guest bedroom. I hear what sounds like the door downstairs breaking, and I hurry my steps.

I go immediately into the closet to the very back corner. I know there is a small nook here that is for suitcases. Moving them out of the way, I crouch down and make myself as small as possible. I pull the large luggage towards me to make it look as normal as possible, in case they check here. I can hear loud, rushing footsteps coming up the stairs and I try to calm my ragged breathing.

I hear the voices of men... Doors open and close, and things crash in other rooms. Jungkook... Where are you? Pleeeaaase... Don't let them take me!! I'm sending it out to him, although I haven't felt our connection much recently. He's seperated himself from me in so many ways. Maybe he regrets the trouble I am.

I hear the door to the guest room open, slamming against the wall. I clamp both hands over my mouth, and stay as still as possible. Aegi kicks my diaphragm really hard, and I almost cry out. It takes my breath away, but I focus on being silent. Please... Aegi and I need you Jungkook... They are in the room... HELP ME!! I am screaming in my head, praying they don't find me.

The closet opens and I hold my breath. I feel my body trembling, and the tears coming down my face. He's in the closet...

"Hey! We gotta go!! She's not here!!" a man calls from the hallway. I can still hear the man in the closet breathing, so I don't move...

"She has to be in the house somewhere!! Keep looking!!" He yells back making me jump and almost kick the suitcase. A 2nd man enters the bedroom and I can hear them discussing something in hushed voices... They're saying something about Jungkook leaving work... Do they know I'm in here? Another voice from the hall makes both men leave the closet.

I continue to hear them knocking on walls, and overturning furniture. They are becoming frustrated that they can't find me, and I hear them talking about 'running out of time'... My muscles are cramping, and I could pee again, but I stay put. If they come back in the closet I know they'll be more thorough and find me. Did Ha-eun send them? Thinking that, I'm panicking and starting to hyperventilate.

My breaths become shallow, and I feel like I can't get enough oxygen. My heartbeat is fast and erratic... I close my eyes and pray they don't come. The large dresser outside the closet I'm in is crashed to the floor, and I hear cursing. The world around me starts to fade, and I black out.

-

Jungkook

I'm doing my best to give her space. The whole first week she was in my house, she did everything she could to stay away from me. She would be watching a show, or movie, and refuse to come to bed with me. She would insist I go, saying she'd join me after, but never did. I found her asleep on the couch almost every morning. I know she's been through alot, and I don't blame her for protecting herself. I hope once the baby comes, I can convince her to get some counseling.

I finally put my foot down about her not sleeping in the bed. I told her she was not doing any favors to aegi by sleeping restlessly on the couch. She couldn't argue, but still denied it was on purpose. I started insisting she come to bed when I went. The first couple nights, she kept the body pillow between us... I felt so heartbroken that she is pushing me away, but I refuse to stress her out.

I started leaving early, and coming home late after that. I would climb into bed, and watch her sleeping face. Sometimes, I play with her hair, and caress her face. She smiles when I do this, and it gives me hope. I always kiss her belly and talk to aegi about my day, and tell how much I love both of them. I wish Sophia would wake up sometimes, and tell me she loves me too. She never does... Does she love me anymore?

I haven't heard her thoughts, or felt her feelings much the past couple weeks. I miss it, but I've been closing her out as well. I am tired of being pathetic and begging for her attention and love... Since I can't cause her stress right now, our conversation will have to wait, but it's difficult for me.

I'm in the 2nd meeting of the day, and the client is being a pain in the ass. I'm tired, and my patience is at an end. I stand to throw them out when it hits me... A strong sense of panic, and terror... Jungkook... Where are you? Pleeeaaase... Don't let them take me!!
I fall back into my chair and clutch my head.

"Mr. Jeon? Are you alright?" I hear the annoying manager ask me.

I stand and announce the meeting is over and run out of the conference room. I stop in front of my secretary's desk and ask if Sophia has called. When she says no, I run and grab my keys to head home. She's calling after me that my father wants me to call him when the meeting ended. Ignoring her, I hit the elevator button and tap my feet impatiently.

I try to call Sophia, but she doesn't answer. I hang up and try the security guards... No answer... What the fuck?!? I give up on the elevator and sprint down the stairs. 35 flights later I burst into the lobby, almost knocking over Jimin hyung and my father.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" Jimin asked seeing my panicked face.

"Sophia!" And I take off running again.

Jimin jumps in the passenger seat when I get to my car. I don't argue because I won't waste time. My vision gets blurry, and my gut twists when it starts again. Please... Aegi and I need you Jungkook... They are in the room... HELP ME!!

"JUNGKOOK LOOK OUT!!" Jimin shouts when I almost hit the car in front of me. "Tell me what's got you so upset Jungkook... We almost wrecked... Tell me!"

"She's in danger Hyung! They're trying to take her. The security didn't answer, and she's begging me to save her!" I blurt while driving faster. Jimin doesn't ask anymore questions. He's heard me talk about hearing her, but he's been skeptical. I don't even care if it's my head at this point. I can't take the risk...

Pulling up to my house, I see the security guard laying on the ground. Jimin and I share a look. I grab the 9mm from my glove compartment, and run to the door. Jimin is on the phone but following behind. I see the front door is broken, and my heart is pounding. Running inside, I stop... It's like a tornado went through...

"SOPHIA!!"

I run to the stairs, taking them 2 at a time. I push open the door to my room, and freeze... Everything is destroyed... The bed has been flipped... the dresser is on the for floor... All the clothes from the closet are thrown around... There are holes in walls... What were they doing?

"SOPHIA!!" I call out to her again... I run to the guest room. It's the same as the master... I'm frustrated, and scared at this point. Could the Lee's have taken her again? My vision is blurry from the tears I can't stop. I crouch down feeling helpless, and grip my hair...

"Jungkook... The police are on the way. Did you find her?"

"Hyung... I can't find her..."

"Wait... Did you hear that? Jungkook... Did you check the closet?"

I stand and move the dresser out of the way, and I hear it... Whimpers...

"Sophia?"

I move into the closet, and don't see her... "Sophia-ah? Are you in here? It's me... Jungkook... Love?"

"here" I hear it... she's so quiet I think I imagined it... Then I hear a low whine... I move quickly to the luggage, and look over it to see her laying there, panting...

I throw the suitcases away and rush to her. She's shaking and it looks like she may have peed. I kneel down in front her to not grab her like I want to. She looks at me, and I see fear and pain on her face. She suddenly grabs her belly and whines loudly.

"Love... What's wrong? Tell me..."

"My water broke Jungkook... It hurts..."

_________________________________________

Please vote and comment if you like the story. Share it with anyone you know who might also enjoy it.

Love you all!!

STAY SAFE!!

STAY HEALTHY!!

WEAR A MASK!!

-

-

-

-

-

**MASKS ARE SEXY!!**

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

632K 16.8K 140
❝ Love is complicated concept. It won't be the same everyday until the end. It can be a chore. It can be tiring. You'll want to gi...
483K 17.5K 42
Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much for teaching me to love myself Namjoon...
160 31 8
A cute reading time to all my readers..🤗 I hope you guys find this calming and relaxing ☺️. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉...
19.6K 1.7K 38
|Completed| "my moon, I will never love anyone like I love you, I am yours, just yours. Please forgive me" a story where two people fall in love and...