Gravid

By AdderTheWeeb

A nice day in the park, that's all it was supposed to be. Too bad it didn't end that way. More

Chapter 1- Nobble
Chapter 2- Coercion
Chapter 3- Moot

Chapter 4- Overwrought

184 5 0
By AdderTheWeeb

Blue had tried to sleep but the lights hadn't been turned off. They never were. He couldn't tell where he was or even what time he was. Was he in hell? If he was then he suspected that he was carrying whoever was ruling it's child. He knew for sure that this wasn't hell, he hadn't gone mad but he sure had felt like it. Well the situation couldn't be helped and it wasn't like the humans had helped him ease up to this place. But Blue just had to keep a determined demeanor and he was sure he'd get out of here soon. He hadn't even been here for a week yet, his chances would get better throughout the week surely.

Though every time he had come close to him he had become increasingly anxious. Nevertheless it was something he could fix. He was the magnificent Sans after all! Just where could he start, that question that flooded his mind made his gut sink. He'd been here for what felt like a long time and he still hadn't know his way around this place. No! He'd get through this. He just had to ask one of the humans if he could wander around when one of them came, it wouldn't be too long. But for now he'd just try to get much sleep as he could get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
912K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
201K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...