My Billionaire Boss

By guddystar

"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41_ A
Chapter 41_B
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Flashback
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
New Story!
New story!
New story!

Chapter 26

6.4K 217 4
By guddystar

Liam's pov

"RUN"

I said as soon as Alexis started coming our way. I tug my hand which was holding Destiny's hand towards the stairs. We climbed up the stairs laughing very hard. I heard door to the stairs opened and a scream was heard through the stairs.

"Liam you idiot, wait till I get to you"

I went towards the meeting floor. And entered one of the room and hid behind the large desk with Destiny beside me. I was laughing so hard that I held my stomach which has started to hurt now.

"God, that was hilarious. Did you see her face" I said to Destiny still laughing. Thank God the meeting room is sound proof otherwise we would have been caught by now. Destiny was still laughing wiping her eyes to remove her tears.

"Yeah. That was great. You are still a jerk you know" she said still laughing. I winked at her for the statement. I heard the door of meeting room opened. I bought my finger to Destiny lips to keep her quiet. She understood and kept quiet and listened to the sound in the room.

"Liam if you are here better come out or else it won't be nice with you. I am not leaving this here better understand that" I heard her heels coming towards us. We both pressed our backs against the desk to cover ourselves. Alexis came and stood infront of us. Only her legs can be seen. Thank God the meeting room curtains were closed. It was hard to find anyone here. Only little light was coming from outside of the meeting room.

Alexis stood there for few seconds and moved away from us. We heard the meeting room door close. I released a breath and looked at Destiny. My finger were still on her lips, she was looking into my eyes. I traced her lips with my finger and looked at her lips. I started to lean forward to kiss her. But suddenly her forehead was smashed against mine. We both groaned and rubbed our foreheads.

Did she have to sneeze now? Well it was good, otherwise I was again doing the mistake I did the other day. I have to wait for right time.

Good thing she didn't sneeze on me, she covered her mouth quickly.

"Oww" she moaned in pain and rubbed her forehead "I am so sorry" she said. I stood up from the hiding place and gave her my hand to take it. She took it, I helped her up.

"It's okay. Looks like your cold is still there" I said leaving her hand.

"Yeah"

I moved towards the door with Destiny beside me. I opened the door and checked for any sign of Alexis. Looks like she went to clean herself. I gestured my hand to Destiny to follow me. We went to the elevator and pressed the button.

I should invite her for the dinner this weekend. Even my mother insisted to bring her. I have to ask her help for the surprise, then she will stay with me. After that I will talk about the dinner.

The elevator door opened and we went inside.

"Princess" I called her.

"Yeah"

"Well I wanted to ask you something" I asked her nervously.

"Okay"

"You see" the elevator opened, we both came out and started walking towards the office and I continued talking to her "I want you to come to my home tomorrow after work".

She went to her desk and I stood infront of her. She raised her eyebrows at me in question. "Why" she asked.

"I am preparing a surprise for my parents, and I want you to help me" I asked her rubbing my hand behind the neck. She was still looking at me for any questions.

"If you don't want to its..." my words were cut short by Destiny.

"No. No. It's okay I will join you" she said giving me a smile. I smiled even more hearing her answer.

"Okay then, pack your bag for one night. You will be staying in my house" I said. But I was beaming inside, I can't show her I am happy.

"What! I should stay at your house" I slightly frown at her. Seeing me she asked "I mean why should I stay, do I have to".

"It depends how much time it consumes, so for a heads up I said" I looked down and continued "I am working on my own for this. It's the first time I am doing something to my parents and I want it to be perfect. I don't want to ruin this" I said the last sentence in low voice and looked up at her. Her face and eyes were softened and looked at me in determination.

"Okay I will come" she said. In happiness I hugged her. She stood there frozen.

"Thank you" I whispered in her hair. She smell amazing. She relaxed and hugged me back. I hugged her few more seconds and left her.

"We should continue our work" she nodded at my statement. I turned and went to my office. I sat on the chair and started working. After few minutes I got a notification indicating I got a message. I opened it to see its from Alexis.

I will get back for this Liam. Don't think that I will forget. And I am taking an half day today because of your prank sir. And I hope you have a bad day.

~ Alexis

I chuckled at her statement. Because I was having a good no scratch that a Awesome day today. I kissed Destiny, pranked Alexis, Destiny is coming to my home tomorrow. Well this is a awesome day. Right!

The day went on, and Destiny left at her usual timing. I stayed back and complete some work and started working on my surprise.

When I reached home it was already ten. I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator for my dinner. I reheated my food which was done by Melissa. I ate and went to the room. I texted Destiny that I will pick her up tomorrow morning on my way.

*

I got up early and went for a jog. I came back after forty minutes and went to shower. I got ready to office and went to kitchen for my breakfast. I saw Melissa just plated my food. I went to her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning" I greeted her and took my plate and started eating. She smiled at me and greeted back "Good morning dear". She came near and pushed my hair back from forehand and asked.

"I didn't see you yesterday morning where were you. Your food was untouched yesterday and day before yesterday. I was worried you know" I smiled at her in apologizing way and replied.

"Sorry Melissa, I was at friend house so I didn't come. But I had the food, so no worries" I smiled at her assuring.

"Good" she caressed my hair and went back to work. I bid my goodbye to her and went to my car. Soon I was on the road driving towards Destiny apartment. I saw Destiny standing outside the apartment with a bag. I parked the car beside her and got out.

"Good morning, princess" I greeted her took the bag from her hands and went to my car trunk and opened it.

"Good morning" she greeted back. I placed her bag inside and closed it. I went towards the passenger door and opened it for her. "My lady" I said smiling at her. She chuckled and sat inside saying "Well Thank you sir". I laughed and closed the door. I went towards the driving seat and started driving towards the office. It was complete comfortable silence.

Soon we were both inside my office, with Destiny bringing my coffee and today's schedule. I was going through my schedule and saw that I have five meetings today back to back till four. After that I was free.

"Destiny, I want you to complete your work by four today. We will discuss about the surprise after that. And for tomorrow I will permit your leave. You will complete your work on Monday" she nodded her head and replied "yes sir".

"You may leave" I said to her and started my work.

*

By four fifteen I finished all my meetings and sat in my chair leaning my head back with closed eyes relaxing. Today was tiring. I heard a knock at my door, I said 'come in' with my eyes still closed. I heard Destiny voice.

"Sir I have completed my today's work" I opened my eyes and looked at her. I got up and took my laptop and gestured her to follow me. I entered to my balcony and sat on the single seated couch. Destiny sat on the big couch.

"Just go through the file name interior design on desktop and look which is best. I just need a moment to relax" I said and gave my laptop to her. She took it and started seeing it. I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the couch. I was sleepy, but I should finish this first. I opened my eyes and looked at Destiny. She was looking at the screen in concentration.

I got up and sat beside her not to close. She was still looking at the designs. "So did you like any of it" I asked her. Still looking at the screen she replied "These are amazing designs" I smiled at her "But I don't know which to choose. Does this room have any particular color" I thought about the color of the room and said.

"It's white and black. Why did you ask?" I asked her in confuse.

"Yes! Then I know perfect design which will suit" she said and started scrolling down and clicked a photo. I smiled at the design. I was also thinking the same, but I wanted someone opinion also. Looks like we have the same taste.

"How is this, I loved this design but I was scared about the background" she said and looked up at me. Our face were only few inches apart because I moved my head a little to look at the design. We looked into the eyes, and I said "It's perfect". I don't know wheather I said to her or the design.

I think her.

She looked away blushing. Still looking at the screen she asked "Liam can I ask something, why are you doing this. Is this the surprise you have planned".

I released a breath and replied "Yeah it's the surprise, but I won't tell you why. I only asked about it to Melissa, she said its the best. I just hope my parents will accept it" I said looking at the view. I feel a warm hand was placed on mine. I looked down to see Destiny hand.

"I think they will accept this" I shook my head at her and looked up at her.

"You don't understand Destiny, till now I was kinda alone. After I was born my parents started giving more importance to their carriers to give a good life to me. They were both young when they had me. So they hired Melissa as my nanny to look after me. They didn't even attend any single school function of mine. It was always business to them. It always hurt to see other kids with their parents. Even though Melissa and her family was there with me all the time, I just feel somewhere empty. I treat Melissa as my mother and my family, but I feel something is missing. She gave me the love I needed but it was not enough. When my parents realized their mistakes they came to me and apologized. I said we can start this off as new so that I can accept their apologize by that. So I planned this. I want them to accept this" I said to looking down not wanting to meet her eyes.

I felt tears running down my face. Suddenly I was hugged by Destiny, I tightly hugged her back and started crying on her shoulder silently, which I should have done years back.

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
7.5K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
121K 3.9K 43
''Open your legs,'' I order, and she looks at me like I'm insane. "Open. Them. Now."I warn, and she rolls her eyes and does as told. Did She just rol...
165K 4.7K 36
"Come back!" He said calmly. "Leave me alone," I said, still walking. He grabbed me softly and pushed me back so my back touched the side of his car...