My life outside the Mythical...

By BTSgirl-Artemisia

We all know about the demigod life of Persephone (Percy) Jackson. How she defeated Kronos, lost her memories... More

This is not Manhattan Anymore
Where the hell is Percy?
Greek Mythology. Percy's heritage
Independence Day Pt 1
Independence Day Pt 2
Hero suit!
Gala Headache
Gala Headache 2
Drop-Zone
A Day at the Beach
Infiltrator
Bereft
Would you...
About Your OCs
OCs Descriptions
School Day
Homfront
Tagged
Revelation
A Surprise Oneshot!
Prom problems
Tagged Again
Humanity
Failsafe
Disordered
Misplaced
Four Kisses
First Date
Coldhearted
Performance
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
One Shot: Contingency Plan
Happy New Year
Alienated
Beneath
Bloodlines
Depths
Before the Dawn
Cornered
Truths to be Told
True Colors
The Fix
The Runaways
War pt.1
War pt.2
Complications
The Hunt
Intervention
Intermission
Summit
Endgame
A Note
Princes All
Royal We
Eminent Threat
Private Security
Away Mission
Rescue Op

Relax

3.2K 106 31
By BTSgirl-Artemisia

Percy's POV

Punch.

"Try harder, Boy Wonder! I could do this in my sleep!"

Slam. Jab.

"Oh really? Then why don't you close your eyes right now and try to swing a punch at me?"

Percy rolled her eyes at her partner. She brings her fists up before her chest and gets ready to strike again. Dick smirked and brought his leg up to kick but Percy blocked it with one hand and sent the other towards his face. He flipped back to avoid it. Dick took a moment to breathe, then he charged again. He faked a left swing and dropped down to try and swipe Percy off her feet. Percy jumped and did a backward handspring.

"Nice one, Birdy."

"Not bad yourself, DiDi." He raised an eyebrow. Percy shrugged. "What? I need to give you a nickname too! And 'DiDi' sounds mighty fine to me." She said proudly with her sea-green eyes shining.

Dick merely shooked his head at her. He had a smile on the corner of his lips, so the nickname was final.

Ever since the whole 'Red incident' at the Cave, Percy had been trying her best to cheer her best friend up. Dick looked so angry and frustrated when he got home that day, she knew that he was blaming himself for everything again, even for her capture. She felt guilty, that wasn't his fault at all. But the way he hugged her so tightly that night, promising to never let her out of his sight ever again, warmed Percy up to the roots of her hair. She knew he cared for her just the way she cared for him. For the last two days, she had been trying her best to get Dick occupied so that he wouldn't think about going out to look for the Reds, at least not yet.

Dick wiped the sweat off of his forehead and grabbed a towel. He tossed one to Percy and she caught it with ease. "Thanks," She said.

Their daily training in the Batcave usually takes about 2-4 hours, sometimes longer depending on the amount of free time they had that day. Percy finds fighting relaxing more than anything else, probably because she's an ADHD kid and battling was simply part of her godly DNA.

From on top of the staircase, there came a cough for attention followed by the sound of our dear ninja butler- Alfred.

"Forgive me of my interruption, young master and miss," said the old butler in his formal tone.

Percy grinned up at him. "Hey, Alfred. What's up?"

"I believe it's high time the two of you come up for lunch. It would be ready in an hour and in the meantime I suggest you both go and take a shower."

"Will do, Alfred." Replied Dick and the old-English man disappeared out of sight.

"What a day..." Percy sighed and stretched her arms. Dick grinned at her as they made their way up the stairs and back into the manor. "See you in a bit." She said to him before disappearing into her own room.

Her room was the same size as Dick's, with green and blue decorations all around. The blueish-green walls were covered with seashell paintings and wave patterns. The lights on the walls and ceilings were all either starfish-shaped or seashell-shaped. In the direct view from the door was a large window with white frames around it. In Percy's opinion, her view in the manor was by far the best, it overlooks the open ocean, in the back of the manor, giving Percy the feeling of her father's domain whenever she looked towards it. Beside the window was a four-post-queen-sized bed with white curtains, different types of seashells hanging dangling from the top. The seashells were all picked by Percy whenever she visited the beaches, to her, they were her most prized souvenir.

She took a deep breath and threw down her towel on the table by the door and went into the bathroom. Hot baths are one of the most relaxing things in life, it calms the soul and the mind and leaves you with nothing but peace, at least to Percy that's the case. Water always revives her, it was her father's domain after all. And you know what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

A knock on the doors made her turn her gaze towards it. "Are you done yet, Birdy?" Dick's voice came from outside her room. Percy went and opened the door with her foot for she had her hands up in her hair and was busy trying to braid it.

"Yep." She answered. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and a blue t-shirt that said 'Neptune's Lucky Charm' with a trident in the center. Dick had gotten that t-shirt for her and they had a good laugh about it.

He smiled at the sight of the blue shirt. "You still have it?" He asked with amusement.

"Of course." She answered, her arms still awkwardly raised over her head. Dick must have seen her struggle because he sighed and pushed her back into her room and made her sit down in front of her empty dresser.

"Let me help you with that." He said and started combing her dark waves. Percy hates to admit it, but sometimes Dick really knows how to braid a girl's hair. She often wonders where he had learned it. Maybe from his time in the circus with his family? Probably.

Within a minute or so, her braids were down and swept to one side of her shoulder, just the way she always had it.

"There!" Dick said proudly, happy with his handiwork. Percy smiled at the mirror and then at Dick.

"Thanks, it's still a wonder to me how you did it," Percy said, standing up. He shrugged and together they walked out of the room and down to the dining room.

"I've been practicing ever since I was nine. The habit just stuck, I guess." They sat down at the table and Alfred brought out their meal. "Thanks, Alfred." They said in unison.

"Your welcome, young master and miss," Alfred said and retreated back into the kitchen.

...

This is boring.

Percy laid on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Beside her lay an opened history book with a highlighter stuck between the pages. She sighed with annoyance, homework is a pain, whoever invented homework should suffer eternally in Tartarus.

Getting up from her comfy bed, Percy decided to go to Dick's room, it seems that the only times she could be calm is when she is with him. That must be saying something. She grabbed the book from her bed and was just about to walk out of the room when something behind her cried-

"Percy!"

Percy didn't think twice before grabbing her highlighter and thrown it at the source of the voice. Fortunately, her aim was off just by a little because she would have cut through the Iris-Message that had somehow appeared in the middle of her room.

Grover hugged his head and yelled in a squeaky, girly voice. "NO, please don't kill me!" Even though the highlighter wouldn't have hurt him either way.

"Oh, hey Grover. Sorry about that..." Percy said sheepishly. Grover exhaled and patted his chest in self-comfort. He smiled at Percy.

"It's fine, I should have known not to sneak up on you. Lucky this is an Iris-Message, or else I would be dead."

"Dude, you do realize that a highlighter can't do any killing damage, right?" Grover huffed.

"How could you say that? Of course, it will, it would damage my soul!" Percy rolled her eyes but nonetheless smiled.

"Anyway, how can I help you?" She asked the satyr. Grover had grown a lot since the last time she saw him. His curly hair is longer and the horns on his head had tips showing through the curls.

"I just want to drop in and see how you are doing," Grover said. And out of nowhere he pulled out a crushed up tin-can and started chewing on it. Percy raised an eyebrow.

"What? I'm hungry, okay!" He huffed again and kept on chewing. "And I also wanted to tell you that I'm currently under covering at a school, I think I found some half-bloods."

Percy's head shot up. "What? Are they powerful? Who are they?" She asked.

Grover shook his head. "I'm not sure yet. I mean I smelled their scent but I still don't know who they are yet." He took another bite out of the already half gone tin-can.

"Do you need help?" Percy asked. "I could be there in a second. You know, I have managed to get my mist-travel under control." Just last month, Percy had found out that she had such power. The first time she used it left her nauseous, but with time, it has been getting better. Now she knows the mystery of how she ended up in Gotham so many years ago on the night her mother was brutally killed. It still pained her to think about Sally and her tragic life.

"There is no need for that yet," Grover said. "I still need to make sure they are the one and that no monsters are on their tail...yet."

Percy sighed and tugged a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Just be careful, aright? If you need help, I'm just an Iris-Message away."

"Thanks, Perce." He said. Then he tilted his head a little to the side as if listening. "I better go, someone is coming." Without another word, he slashed through the image, ending the call.

A knock sounded on her door, making her jump a bit. A moment later, Dick poked his head in, he had a smile on his face and glint in his bright blue eyes. "Hey Birdy, wanna go to the Cave together?"

Percy looked at him confused. "So early? Why? Has there been a mission that I didn't know about?"

Dick laughed. "No," He said, inviting himself into her room. "But, I thought it would be fun to visit the others in the Cave won't it?" Percy looked at him hesitantly.

"I don't know...Bruce never told us-" Dick cut her off with a huff.

"Oh, come on Princess, when have you ever listened to his orders?" He asked with a smirk. Percy looked away with embarrassment. True to his words, she was never really a rule-follower, and that's how she had survived for so long. "Thought so. Now come on! Didn't you say that you wanted to visit Wolf? Now's a perfect time!" He said and grabbed her hand. Percy blushed light pink, lucky for her, Dick didn't see it.

During the last mission to India, Superboy had somehow adopted a large white wolf and since then became attached to it. To absolutely no one's surprise, the clone had named the wolf, Wolf. And the white animal had now become a permanent resident in the Cave along with Superboy and Megan. Those two really needed to get together sometime soon, Percy thought.

Dick dragged her down to the Bat-Cave. "Come on," He said laughing as he went. "Batman is out so let's enjoy it while we can!"

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your time at home or on vaca. The next chapter is going to be 'Revelation', so please look forward to it. I'll see you all in the next update!

Stay Safe Everyone~

I Purple You~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.7K 37
It's been two years since the defeat of Gaea, and Nico is finally returning to Camp Half-blood after spending the last couple of years collecting esc...
12.9K 289 20
Perseus Jackson was many things. She had seen many things and that of course included her figuring out Batman's identity from a newspaper clipping, a...
495K 10K 50
Persephone 'Percy' Jackson. A simple name in the mortal world. In the godly world, not so much. In the godly world Percy Jackson was famous, praised...
98.7K 1.7K 12
Before she was Percy Jackson she was Persephone Todd younger sister to Jason Todd bu what happens when Jason tries to steal from the batmobile but en...