Finding my master

By butterfly_1401

An alternate universe where D/s relationships are the norm. At birth you are assigned either Dom, sub or swit... More

introduction
characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
sequel

e l e v e n

19.9K 504 215
By butterfly_1401

B A I L E Y

"Morning master" I mumbled as I walked into his room, he was already sat on his bed in a suit putting his shoes on.

"You're up early, go back to bed we had a tiring night yesterday." I refused and wondered over to him, I climbed onto his knee hugging his muscular body, he smelt of aftershave. It was comforting. "Uh what are you doing baby?"

"Hugging you."

"I know that but I've got to go to work. Come on get off me I'll see you tonight." I shake my head gripping harder "Bailey I do not want to have to ask again."

"But master, I want to stay with you." I pull my best puppy dog eyes.

"Bailey I have to go to work, I have three meetings."

"Can I go with you?" I ask, he just sighs "Please, please please please please."

"Fine, but I have to leave in fifteen minutes, so be quick and we can call in Mcdonald's for breakfast on the way."

I leap up in joy, "Thank you master!" I give him a quick hug and rush back to my room.

Searching through my wardrobe, I look for a suitable outfit. Eventually, I decide on a white collared shirt with a sage green jumper covering it, and of course my favourite pair of dungarees with some black vans.

Only having a few minutes left before we leave, so don't have time to go full out with the makeup but I manage to get some mascara and eyeliner on.

Hurrying downstairs, I see Jax pacing up and down the hallway "Finally, there you are, we are late get your cute little ass in the car."

He guides me to the garage, and I see at least five cars, how many does one man need?

Mesmerised by the way his hand grips the steering wheel as we speed around the streets, he interrupts me asking what I wanted to eat.

"Coffee please."

"Bailey, coffee isn't breakfast, you can have coffee but only if you eat something else."

"Fine, but you choose."

"Loose the attitude or else I'll take you home."

"Sorry sir."

"It's okay Bailey, now be quiet whilst I order."

I zone out whilst he gets our food, have I not fully thought this through? Going to Jax's work, there's gonna be so many Dom's and I don't know my way around. What if I get lost? What if Jaden finds me, he's scary? He could take me away.

"There you go, don't eat it now, this is a new car, save it for when we get into my office."

I nod.

Not gonna lie, the food didn't smell the best but I really wanted my coffee, and I don't get why he wouldn't let me eat it in the car.

Finally, we get to the massive office building, it seems bigger than last time though. Cautiously, I follow him through the car park making sure not to be more than a couple of steps behind him.

As we get to the entrance I see Jaden yelling at a poor employee, they look like they're about to cry. How is someone like that brothers with Jax, my loving master?

As we get through to the main lobby, my face lights up and the sight of Harley and Nyla, I go to wave at them but their heads are down, why won't they look up?

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to talk to them because master kept walking through the maze of offices. It was quite awkward in the lift, there were quite a few people and they were all either staring at me or avoiding eye contact with Jax, it got so bad that Jax grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer.

After what felt like years, we finally got to his office and I could breathe.

"Sit down there and eat your breakfast, please eat all, I'll join you after i've answered my important emails."

I just sit there poking at the food, not hungry and feeling a bit sick to be honest. I drink all the coffee and try to hide the food so I don't have to eat it.

However, Jax came over just as I was about to do it "Bailey, eat."

"I don't want to."

"I don't care, you don't want to have to have a punishment do you? You know the rules. Come on do it for me."

"Fine." I huff, unhappily I force the food down my throat. It did actually taste kinda good but I'm too stubborn to actually tell that to Jax.

"Good boy," he ruffles my hair "my good boy." I can't help but blush and lean into his touch.

"Now my first meeting is in an hour but I have to catch up on all my emails and do some paperwork, you can either stay here on this seat and I'll
get you something to play but if you want, you can come sit on my knee but you'll have to be still."

Without saying anything, I grab onto his arm and jump onto his knee, "Do I have a clingy baby with me today?"

"Always."

We get comfortable and whilst he does work, I might have had a little nap on his shoulder.

"Why are you letting him do that?!" I am rudely woken by the annoying voice of Jaden.

"Because he's my sub?" Jax reply's, very confused.

"Well when I chose him for you, I didn't expect this besides subs aren't allowed in offices, you know the rules."

"Jaden, shut the fuck up, I'm sick of your stupid comments. You didn't choose him for me, you introduced us and we were good for each other. Secondly, I'm the boss so I am breaking that rule, the only reason that rule is there is because when it was previously allowed minimal work was getting done and there was a lot of office sex. I am not letting Bailey interrupt my work at all. Why did you come here anyway."

"Whatever, it's time for that meeting."

"Just go, I'll sort Bailey out and then join you all."

Reluctantly, he leaves. I was glad about that one.

"Come on pup, I'm gonna take you to the main lobby, you can just hang there and I'll get you again once I'm done."

I follow him back through the maze of corridors until we arrive back in the same place where Harley and Nyla are.

"I've got to hurry off, I'm already late but don't talk to anybody apart from Harley and a Nyla don't leave this room and I will be back in around an hour."

Once he goes I kinda hang around awkwardly for a little bit until I finally make up the courage to speak to the girls.

"Hi" I squeak out.

"Hi Bailey, how are you?" Harley says as she looks up.

"You're face!" I shout, there was a massive handprint on her face with a bunch of bruises on her neck.

"Shh" Nyla tells me to be quiet and I notice the marks on her face and neck as well.

"wha- what happened? Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah yeah, it was a," Harley looks at Nyla for conformation "just a scene we did last night."

I do not believe that for a second, "Are you sure? It looks really bad!"

"Thanks for your concern Bailey but we're fine." she says very agitated.

"Okay." I mumble as I look down not wanting to be more of a nuisance.

"Anyway, do you wanna come out with us, we are sick of this room so master said we could go out for lunch." Harley asks me, trying to act happier.

"I want to but master said I couldn't leave here."

"Oh come onnnn, lighten up! If you're with us Jax won't mind besides Jaden says we can."

"I- I okay, will we be back before their meeting ends?"

"Probably, now come on let's go."

They had to practically drag me out of the
building but eventually we got to a nice looking cafe. I still felt guilty about going against Jax's orders but when my hot chocolate got to the table I must admit some of the guilt left.

This was much better than sitting around staying in that room with scary important people walking in and out staring at me all the time.

"So do you come here often?" I ask trying to make useless conversation to overcome the awkwardness.

"Yeah, Jaden is actually pretty chill about us leaving for lunch as long as we don't do anything stupid and we are back for when we have to do jobs."

"Surprising." I mumble.

"Huh?" Nyla questions "What do you mean surprising?"

"Oh nothing it's just that well he seems really strict and I'm shocked that he lets you do this."

"No no, he's not too bad." Nyla tries to justify just as Harley starts "Well he is a bi-"

Until she is interrupted but Nyla "No he is alright."

"Ahh okay." I reply not waning to get more involved, luckily at that point we are saved from the awkwardness by a phone ringing.

Unluckily, it's my phone.

And it's Jax calling.

Reluctantly, I pick it up when I am instantly met with "Where the fuck are you Bailey you're not where you're supposed to be and I even checked the whole of the bottom floor."

"I-"

"I was worried about you so I thought I'd quickly check on you during my very important meeting only to find you not here so go on where are you?"

"Out." I barely manage to whisper, I see the girls looking at me with sympathy in their eyes.

"What makes you think you can leave I gave you explicit orders to stay right there in the room." I've never heard him this mad, I'm never gonna mess up again I hate this.

"I'm sorry master."

"You should fucking be I have had to pause the meeting because of you, now where are you I'm coming to pick you up." he shouts and I have to hold back the tears.

"A- a cafe I don't know what it's called but Jaden let's Harley and Nyla come here so maybe he knows." I say totally ignoring the fact that I could ask them cause they're right in front of me.

In the background I hear Jax getting annoyed at Jaden for his subs being a bad influence, I feel so terrible it's not their fault, it was my choice.

"Right I'm on my way, be waiting outside the cafe I do not need to be kept waiting."

"Okay master." I say before he hangs the phone up on me.

I'm left sitting there, speechless on the verge of tears.

"We are rally sorry Bailey." Nyla says.

"Yeah, we didn't know he would get this mad." Harley adds.

"It's okay guys it was my choice to come with you I knew the consequences, I'd better go outside and wait for him but thank you for taking me here it was fun."

It felt like I was waiting for years, but in reality it was probably only 5 minutes until his car came speeding around the corner. Slowly, I climbed into the car.

"Hurry. Up."

"I- I'm really sorry sir."

"Save the apology for later, just be quiet."

I nod and sit there staring ahead not wanting to do anything else wrong.

"I'm disappointed in you Bailey, I thought you knew better." he sighs "When we get back you will come with me into the meeting, apologise to everyone for keeping them waiting and then you will kneel by my feet for the rest of the meeting and I'll deal with you later."

I nod, dreading having to face all of the Dom's. I could have just avoided all this if I just listened, this is why we follow orders. Oh my god I'm so stupid.

When Jax pulls up out of the building I silently follow him through the maze of corridors again until we get to a door, he doesn't bother knocking. Once he stormed in, I was left at the doorway.

Everyone was staring at me, apart from Jaden, I knew what they were waiting for but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, they were all so scary and big and I'm just small and meek.

"Bailey, what did I tell you, you are making this worse for yourself. Fucking apologise so we can get on with this meeting."

"I- I'm s- sorry." I manage to whisper with my head down.

"Better than nothing, now get on the floor." Jax sternly says.

I kneel next to his chair without hesitation and put my head down, I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed.

It's my own fault though I know that.

I don't listen to what they're talking about, it's all just numbers and big words that make no sense.

To say that I am absolutely petrified, I manage to zone out and the rest of the meeting goes by pretty quick.

I'm scared out of my daydream by one of the other Dom's saying to Jax "You better punish him." quite loudly.

I notice that most people had left apart from someone at the other end of the room and the person talking to Jax and Jax of course.

I haven't been told I can get up, so trying to redeem myself I stay in the same position silent listening to their conversation.

"Yeah course I will, he's never misbehaved before, any ideas for his punishment?"

"Not really sorry mate, I've never bothered with a sub myself, too much work."

"You should consider it, wasn't ever gonna get one but my boy has changed my life, when he decides to behave."

I could feel that last part heavily aimed in my direction, but I couldn't help blush at the fact I had changed his life, it was such a compliment.

"Mhm yeah, I'm good for now I'll stick to just fucking them at the club, maybe sometime in the future, I'll consider it, anyway I've got to go for lunch, well the last remaining half of it anyway."

"Sorry about that again, I never expected him to leave and he is sorry isn't he." Jax nudges me.

"Y-yeah I'm really sorry s-sir."

"Mhm good, alright see you later."

After he left, Jax pulled me up by my collar, "Good boy."

"Huh?" I question, confused as to why I was getting praised after being so bad.

"You were good during the meeting, but that doesn't stop the fact that you need a punishment." I involuntary shake and hate myself for it, I'm not scared "Don't worry baby, I'm not gonna hurt you, you are gonna learn from this."

"Okay master."

"Come on now, did you eat anything at the cafe."

"Uh I had a hot chocolate."

"Okay follow me we are going to get lunch."

So again, I follow him through the massive building getting awkward stares from important people again. Eventually we get to a place we've never been before, it looks like a school cafeteria, I didn't think they had these in adult offices.

"I don't usually come here but I forgot to pack you lunch today so choose something to eat and we can take it up to my office."

"Are we allowed to do that?"

"Probably not, but who cares, I'm the boss here."

I chuckle and go choose a sandwich and chocolate milk, "This please."

He quickly pays for it and we head back up to his office, I think I know the way by now.

After we have had a little break to eat, Jax sits me down at his desk and says "Now, I have another meeting and I trust you enough to stay here, now your punishment: you really disrupted that meeting so I want you to write a personalised apology for everyone who was in that meeting- you don't need to do one for me- and after this last meeting I'll take you to deliver them to everyone. Here is a list of names, don't just write the same thing and make sure you apologise in them, if you get done with them before I'm back you can write why you shouldn't go places without me knowing."

"Got it sir!" I say glad that the punishment wasn't too bad.

"I do have 2 meetings in a row so so trust you will be able to get this done. I've got to go now, be a good boy."

He left me with little bits of card and loads of pens of all different colours. I wanted to decorate them and colour on the sides but would that make it less sincere? I decided I would do all the writing first and if I had time I would make a fancy border.

I made sure to do my best handwriting so they know I am actually sorry and I didn't just rush these because I was forced to.

Luckily, I had enough time to make them all fancy. Even though it was a punishment I was proud of what I had done and I really hope they accept my apology. I also hope Jax thinks my writing about why I shouldn't disobey him is good, I put a lot of effort in it, not wanting to be more of a disappointment.

When Jax finally came back, I leaped up and showed him all that I had done, "Look master, I did all these, I hope they're good enough and I'm sorry again."

He takes them from my hands and quickly flicks through them all "Well done Bailey, I'm proud of you for these, they are really nice I can tell you put effort in them."

I blush with pride.

"Come on, grab your stuff and we can go give these then leave. I will show you their office but you should be the one to knock on the door and give them it."

"Got it sir."

He leads me to the first office and I hesitantly knock on the door, a deep voice answers "Come in."

Slowly opening the door, I am met with the face of the man who was talking to Jax at the end of the meeting. I fiddle through all of the cards until I realise I don't know his name, I look at Jax and he points to the one with the name Blaine.

Picking it up and handing it to him, I say "I'm really sorry for disrupting your meeting sir, please accept this apology note."

I see him quickly scan over it, "Apology accepted." he says to me and then turns to Jax "Good punishment idea, can tell he's really sorry, you've definitely for yourself a good one here," back to me "You're a cutie."

"T-thank you sir." I reply, blushing.

"All right, see you tomorrow Blaine, would stay for longer to chat but gotta get my boy around all the people from the meeting to deliver his apologies before they leave."

"Understandable, see you tomorrow bright and early." he laughs.

"Oh god don't remind me."

On the way to the next office I ask "Is Blaine your friend?"

"Yeah, he's probably the only nice person in this office," he laughs "Why do you ask?"

"Cause you seem like this powerful man with no friends and that's sad cause I don't want you to be lonely."

For some reason he found that really funny, "Oh Bailey, trust me I have a lot of friends, I'll take you to the club at the weekend and you can meet them all sound fun?"

"Uh yeah, sounds scary."

"And maybe you can get some sub friends whilst we are there."

"I already have friends you know." I say proudly "But
having more would be nice."

"You've never mentioned a friend before."

"Yup my best friend from school, we used to go on a walk every weekend but then my dad got worse and we just stopped, I still text him a lot though."

"That's nice, I'll take you to see him soon too, now next person Jaden, go on knock."

Once I've been told I can come in, I open the door and hand him the note "I'm really sorry for disturbing your meeting sir."

"Apology accepted I guess, this is a shit punishment Jax, what the hell is it gonna teach him."

My heart sinks, I put loads of effort into that.

"He is learning through it, therefore it is effective, I am not dealing with you today come on let's go Bailey."

He storms off and I follow him walk- running behind him.

Over the next twenty minutes we make our way around all of the offices and I hand out all the apology notes. Most people accepted it, some were a bit mean about it but that's just Dominants for you.

Finally, we got into to car and left the office.

"I'm proud of you for those notes and you were so brave to speak to all of them. I know you were bad earlier but you've definitely redeemed yourself so I am going to let you have a reward. You choose. Think about it on the way home."

"Thank you sir." I smile.

Sorry for not updating last week, hope you enjoy this longer chapter. It might not be as well written as usual as I have been writing on my phone not my computer. Enjoy!

Also I haven't checked this chapter for grammar mistakes so if you see any please comment and I'll edit it. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.6K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
26.2K 420 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
72.1K 1K 14
About a girl with bipolar disorder who needs domination as a way to control her own thoughts. She found a great combination of dominants in two broth...