Omegle-Josh Richards (complet...

By ness4nugget

A girl named Nessa Barrett goes on Omegle were people meet strangers when she comes across a very attractive... More

INTRO!
🥺Omegle🥺
Mental health talk...🥺
UPDATE! ❤️
California dreaming😉🥵
Flashbacks💭/airport!✈️
Talk about my past 😔✌🏻
Happy birthday? 🥳🤮
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!
Infection 💉
I need help! 🥺
THANKYOU
I need to explain.
The waiting room ⚠️𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧⚠️
𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍 "𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋" |𝖡.𝖦|
The 🍆 check-up
Josh i need to tell you something...
🍁Trip to canada🍁
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Will you be my valentine?
6.19k
La di die
You decide!
"All because of omegle"
A poem i wrote about depression
Sequel?

Jealously😈

1.6K 16 3
By ness4nugget

^cover of angel's can't die coming soon Jaden story^

     •Couple days later Josh hasn't come back yet until...•

                     Incoming call from joshy😔
                             Accept | decline

Josh
Nessa
Bryce
Bryces POV:
Wha-
Why would you do this to me?! You act like you love me you let me fuck you and then you get with Bryce? let me guess when I left you guys fuckd didn't you?! I fucking hate you your such a slut! Your dad was right about you I can't fucking Stan you! Now do me a favor and stay the fuck aw-
Shut the fuck up josh! I didn't fuck her, Ok? And no she's not a slut she's Janessa rose barrett. The only girl that you have ever really loved and your pushing her away. Now you know what I want you to be happy josh I do and that make out shesh you walked into. Was never supposed to happen I love you man and I'm sorry I tried to steal her from you but you know what? If your gonna call her a slut and say that her FATHER the one who torchered  her, her whole life was right and that he is a good person you should know the facts first her daddy issues are non of mine or your business so don't bring him into this you want to know something? She depressed she wants to die because of what her father and Payton and Dylan and even what you did to her the past 16 almost 17 years she's been alive you know what she's been through?! Lying cheating rapping murder heartbreak depression and you over here what's the worse you been through? The worst you have been through is you watching your fucking dog die so you shut the fuck up and ether leave her the fuck alone come back get your stuff and get out or come back go upstairs and apologize to her tell her that you love her fuck her I don't care but she needs to be loved right now and if your not back to stay in 30 minutes I'm going up there myself got it?!
Yes I got it! Now can I talk to her?
Come back and you can because right when you started yelling she handed me the phone and ran upstairs now I have to go and make sure she's not killing herself and bye!
                                  Hang up?
                                   Yes | no
                                    ✅
*after the call I went up stairs and knocked on the door to joshs room*

Bryce: ness? Are you ok?!

Ness: *sniff* yEa. *her voice breaks*

*fake dating! Ok Bryce you can say it if you want to ok just say it*

Bryce baby? Can I come in?

*why the fuck did I say that I'm so stupid!*

Ness: yEaH.

*I open the door and see her on his bed with his clothes on and sobbing*

Bryce: come here.

*I hug her and she sobs into my shirt right then I hear the front door shut*

Bryce: that might be him you want to talk to him?

*she nods so I let go of her and walk door stairs and see Josh against the front door with tears running door his cheeks and he looks at me*

Josh: I'm sorry man. I didn't mean to call you a fuck boy and I didn't mean to loose my friend ship with you but, where is she?

Bryce: upstairs in your room. She wants to talk if you want t-

Josh: thanks!

*he runs up the stairs almost falling and enters the room I chuckle a little man I'm so glad liv, Kio and the guys are out today this would be so much more harder to handle I walk in room and lay on my bed stare at my ceiling and I start tearing up the only reason I kissed her back is because I still love her I don't know if she remembers me because I don't look anything like when we used to know eachother but I was Payton and Dylan's best friend and all three of us dated her but I'm the one that took her virginity and then Dylan almost did Payton got her pregnant I'm the only guy thats treated right and she doesn't even remember me.
Like I used to look like this:

^real picture found it on Pinterest lol^
*and now I look like this:

*and no I didn't fuck her when I looked like that ok that's what I looked like the last time we saw eachother so she probably forgot about this:

*I don't know but I'm just so tired of all this shit today I need to go to sleep*

*and then I hear moaning GREAT now I can't go to sleep lucky me 😁*

Josh POV:
*right when he hung up I started driving back home I needed to talk to her can't stand knowing I hurt her once I got there I slammed the front door and Bryce came down I was crying and a mess back I really didn't care at this point*

Josh: I'm sorry man. I didn't mean to call you a fuck boy and I didn't mean to loose my friend ship with you but, where is she?

Bryce: upstairs in your room. She wants to talk if you want t-

Josh: thanks!

*I ran up stairs almost tripping and walked into my room and closed the door and see her sobbing on my bed and are those my clothes? Yep! Ok Josh say something*

Josh: baby I'm so sorry plz forgive me I don't think I can live without you.

*I start crying harder*

Ness: it's ok I forgive you I guess...

Josh: do you still love me? If you don't I understand why it's just I have never really loved anyone until I met you and I'm sorry baby I really am.

Ness: of course i still love you I'm never gonna stop loving you Josh. I'm just sad that you said my dad was right-

Josh: I was Being stupid! I love you and what your dad did was wrong. You didn't deserve any of that. Not Payton not your dad not Dylan. Not anyone or anything that hurt you will ever happen again. Not as long as you have me. Ok?

Ness: ok. I missed you.

Josh: I missed you too. Now, Bryce told me and I quote "tell her you love her fuck her I don't care" soooo-

Ness: yes Josh Richards you can fuck me.

Josh: yes! Best birthday ever.

*I start kissing her down her neck and back up to her lips I then start sucking her neck and she starts moaning I love that so much. She tugs on my hair and i quickly pick her up and close/lock the door behind me then I lay her on the bed.*

Josh: I love you nessa.

Ness: I love you Josh. Now get. To. Work.

*I chuckle and kiss her again I stop and take off my shirt and hers and continue*

Ness: come on Josh just fuck me please.

Josh: impatient are we? Hold on a sec baby girl.

*I take her bra off and the rest of her clothes off and stare at her for a minute*

Josh: your so fucking beautiful baby.

*I take my pants and boxers off and throw them on the floor with the rest of our clothes and start kissing down her body once I make it to her 🐱 area I start eating her out*

Josh: you taste so good baby. *in a moaning voice*

*a couple minutes later I have a condom on and I lined up with her entrance and I look at her for an ok*

Ness: it's ok Josh.

*I smile and slowly go into her. Once we start getting a good pace she flips me over and I look at her with shock*
Nessas POV:
*as you probably already know we are having sex and I flipped him over and he looks at me with shock in his eyes I go down to his ear and whisper*

Ness: my turn.

*I slowly start sliding him into me and we both moan at the same time I start riding him and his head goes back I pull his face into a kiss and he bites my lip a little I start kissing his neck and leave a few hickeys*

Josh: baby your so good at that.

Ness: thanks.

Josh: I'm gonna pull out and your gonna do something ok?

Ness: ok. What's that?

Josh: you'll see.

*he lifts me up so he's out of me and pulls me to his face*

Ness: I-I-I don't-

Josh: do you trust me?

Ness: yea but-

Josh: then trust me. Come on. Have I ever hurt you?

Ness: ye-

Josh: physically.

Ness: no

Josh: then trust me I love you ok?

Ness: o-ok.

*he brings me up to his face and makes me sit on it while his holding me up and he puts his tongue inside me. I close my eyes at the pleasure*

Ness: j-Josh? *moans*

*he stop and puts me on his chest so he can talk*

Josh: yes baby?

*he puts a piece of my hair behind my ear*

Ness: I- nevermind...

*I roll over so I'm laying down now and roll to look at me*

Josh: you can talk to me baby. Please, tell me what's wrong.

Ness: my um dads getting out of jail in a few hours and I can't be here.

Josh: why?

Ness: I know this is gonna sound crazy but...when I was little he put a tracker in my skin so he could track me where ever I was and he's gonna find me and his gonna hurt me or even worst you and I can't watch you be in pain so please can we go somewhere else and while we're on the street I can throw it out the window of the car.

Josh: yea but how are you gonna take it out?

Ness: your gonna have to. I'm gonna bleed and it will look like I'm in pain but trust me I'll be ok.

Josh: can I see it?

Ness: josh. It's on my...

*I look down and he looks down too then looks back in shock.*

Josh: why do I have to help taking it out?

Ness: because josh I can't see it I know this sounds scary but your gonna need a knife.

Josh: what?! No I'm gonna hurt you I can't see you in pain Baby-

Ness: josh look at me.

*he does what I say*

Ness: I'll be fine. I'm gonna go get a knife ok and I'll tell you what to do please trust me no matter how much I cry or scream you keep going until you find it ok?

Josh: o-ok.

*I go and get a knife and then I wanted Bryce there for some reason so I got him and told what's going on and he came upstairs with me*

Josh: w-why is he here?

Ness: josh I need someone to distract me so I'm not in that much pain ok?

Josh: but I don't want him to see your-

Ness: then Cover yourself with sheets so he doesn't see anything I promise you tho he won't look.

Josh: ok.

*I lay down on the bed and josh lays on top on me I see a tear forming in his eye and I wipe it away*

Ness: I'll be fine.

*he nods and Bryce holds my hand as josh pulls my underwear down and takes the knife and I point to wear it is so he starts cutting me*

Ness: owww!

*josh looks at me but goes back to it*

*a little while later he finds it and puts his finger inside to hole to get it out*

Ness: *I scream in pain and hold bryces hand tighter I here josh sobbing under the sheets*

*and just like that it was done I tell Bryce to go get my sewing kit*

Bryce: what are you gonna sew yourself together?!

Ness: yes! Now go.

*once Bryce is gone josh gets out of the covers and kissing my 🐱 before sitting up.*

Josh: I'm sorry he did this to you.

Ness: it's not your fault-

Bryce: ok I'm back! Here you go I'm gonna leave for this part, bye!

*he leaves and I take the needle and thread out 🪡 and was about to start when*

Josh: let me do it.

Ness: what? Do you even know how to stitch a cut?

Josh: yes now please give me the needle.

*I nod and give it to him he looks at me a pinches the hole shut with his fingers and i start crying again he puts the needle in and out and then when he was finally down he wiped up the blood and put my underwear back on*

Josh: I love you.

Ness: I love you too but now we have to go.

*I start standing up but he stops me and picks up and brings me to the car*

Josh: you just basically had surgery on your puss and you think you can walk?

Ness: I know I'm stupid sometimes.

Josh: it's ok I love you.

*we started to drive...we have been driving for an hour now and josh tells me something*

Josh: ok baby throw it out into the parking lot coming up ok?

Ness: ok.

*I throw it and then he turns around fast and drives back home once we get home he carries me upstairs and lays me down on the bed then comes into bed as well*

Josh: how you feeling?

Ness: I feel alright it still hurts though...

Josh: it's gonna be ok. I love you baby.

Ness: I love you too goodnight.

Josh: goodnight baby girl

____________________________________
A/N ~ sorry I haven't posted in a while I was thinking of ideas hope you liked this episode!

Word count-2346

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!
5.2K 65 21
You live in New Jersey, you and Kairi start to catch feelings for each other but are to afraid to tell each other cause you don't wanna ruin your guy...
37.1K 389 51
idrk ☺️
1.1K 56 28
20, soon to be 21 year old Singer Nessa Barrett ends up meeting one of her fans at tour, but little does she know shes gonna fall in love and have to...