𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄�...

By dxxdly_

"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless maf... More

Introduction
Tears And Knives
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Killed
Chapter 2 : Pretty Boy
Chapter 3 : Friendship
Chapter 4 : Parents
Chapter 5 : Torture
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Shot
Chapter 8 : Anger
Chapter 9 : Sorry
Chapter 10 : Date
Chapter 11 : Drug Storage
Chapter 12 : Cuddle
Chapter 13 : Missed
Chapter 14 : Punishment
Chapter 15 : Invitation
Chapter 16 : Bang
Chapter 17 : Party
Chapter 18 : Missing
Chapter 19 : Plan
Chapter 20 : Sold
Chapter 21 : Auction
Chapter 22 : Escaped
Chapter 23 : Panic
Chapter 24 : Dead
Chapter 25 : Safe
Tagged
Chapter 26 : You?
Chapter 27 : Stupid Rule
Chapter 28 : Caught
Chapter 29 : Admit
Chapter 30 : Assurance
Chapter 32 : Envy
Chapter 33 : Isolated
Chapter 34 : Demanding
Chapter 35 : Too Much
Chapter 36 : Cognizance
Chapter 37 : Start New
Chapter 38 : Heojoon
Chapter 39 : Mafia
Chapter 40 : Fear
Chapter 41 : Photo Frame
Chapter 42 : The Right Thing
Chapter 43 : Forgotten
Chapter 44 : Déjà Vu
Chapter 45 : Finding Love
Epilogue
B̷o̷n̷u̷s̷ ̷C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷
Thank you + My other books

Chapter 31 : Sunshine

530 34 19
By dxxdly_

Jimin was dumbstruck when he parked the car in their parking lot.

Not just any parking lot—not Yoongi's either.

His parking lot.

His parents' home.

The moment the car halted in the large garage, Jimin stared at the steering, his breath caught in his throat—not knowing what to do. He was in his home after months. After months of being with Yoongi, after months of being abducted by a mafia, after months of his parents' death.

Yoongi beside him, who was sitting on the passenger seat, clearly noticed that.

"Take a deep breath, Jimin," he whispered softly, knowing how the younger must be feeling.

Jimin nodded eventually, taking a deep breath—just like Yoongi said.

Ironically, the person who killed his parents captured a special place in his heart.

Even though, he knew that very well, his guilt senses were tingling, the moment he entered his mansion. 

What can I do?

"Jimin?" Yoongi called, seeing the younger was still staring, his eyes looking distant, deep in thought—causing Jimin to break his road of thoughts, as he turned to his right side.

"It's a bit... weird," the younger let out a nervous chuckle.

Yoongi brought his hands, placing it behind Jimin's head, rubbing delicately.

"I'm here," he smiled.

Jimin nodded hastily again, before looking down, removing his seatbelt in a rapid motion. His eyes didn't stop in a place, he turned to his left side, still in an unknown hurry.

"Why is this shit not opening?" he grumbled, aggressively pulling the car door handle.

"Jimin, calm down," the elder sighed, before leaning in, opening the door softly.

"I'm trying to!" He raised his voice suddenly, panic raising to his veins, attempting to defend himself.

Yoongi immediately held Jimin by his shoulders, turning his face sideways making him look at him. The elder could clearly see the nervousness and panic in his eyes, the ugly feeling creeping through Yoongi.

Wordlessly, Yoongi leaned forward, pressing his lips on the younger's forehead—remembering Jimin said that it calmed him down. Jimin closed his eyes, trying to calm his heaving breathing, as soon as he felt Yoongi's lips on his forehead.

"That's all, you're doing good," he said, pulling—a heavy feeling his chest never going away.

He might look like this didn't affect him at all, he might look okay with it—but to be honest, he wasn't. But at the same time, he didn't want to restrict Jimin from seeing his house. Yoongi just decided to go with him.

Should I just let him go at the end?

This was the question that had been on his mind lately—for the past days. And honestly, he didn't know the answer. He was just... there. Planning to go with whatever happens. 

It would all be better only if Jimin hadn't caught feelings for Yoongi. Seeing that, that wasn't the case—made it even more tougher for Jimin than Yoongi. The younger at least wanted to know the reason on why his parents were dead.

For then, both of them pushed away all these thoughts, planning to only concentrate on the day.

Jimin prayed that he shouldn't snap at the elder regarding this or bring the topic of Yoongi killing them.

Yoongi prayed that he should just keep his mouth shut and be with Jimin whenever possible—do nothing more.

----------

Hoseok became unconscious for the third time of the day. 

There were bandages around his head, his lips busted, small cuts and scratches still on his arms—he was lying on his bed, as usual.

He only woke up for food, washroom and cleaning himself.

Since Hoseok—the main dealer of weapon and drugs was injured, major part of their business was shut down. And the worst part was, Hoseok doesn't seem to get any better. He had been getting a lot of nightmares lately, and nobody knew what to do.

Jin did his best in healing the wounds—but the progress of his inner damage was slow.

Namjoon sighed.

He was sitting beside his unconscious best friend, with his hands folded—again, as usual. There wasn't a second where he was left alone—everyone took turns in accompanying him. Though, Namjoon volunteered mostly.

It broke his heart to see him like this.

Hoseok was—more than just a best friend for Namjoon. He was more like a savior. Namjoon could still remember that day clear as a crystal.

In the middle of the lonely area, on the cold dead of a night, an eighteen year old boy was roaming around aimlessly—after a huge fight with his parents.

His father, who came home drunk every night and his mother, who worked her ass off—family was not a thing for him. Though his mother did work day and night, she never gave money to him. Those money would only be used for her personal expenses and for her husband. 

That boy—Namjoon, did a lot of part time jobs to save himself, thought it wasn't just... enough. And having a lot of petty jobs without his parents knowing wasn't a very easy task. Every night when he came home late, he had to give an excuse of studying in school, or helping teacher, or something like that.

Though—no one beat him physically.

Sometimes, he wished someone would beat him death—so that he wouldn't feel all this pain. Struggling for one day's food, studying for the perfect grades, without any love or affection, was worse than hell—Namjoon was going through that.

There were times when he wished to die and never come back—but he wasn't suicidal. 

He was brave, he wanted to fight on his own. 

He was hanging in there—barely, until an unexpected thing happened, which literally shattered their family, more that it already was.

His father had a drunk night with another woman.

His mother found out.

Hell broke lose.

After that one night, everyday in his home would be a nightmare. His mother and father shouting at each other, while he would be crying his eyes out in his room. There was never peace after that—not that there was, before.

His mother stopped going to work.

His father ran away.

Namjoon, not only had to feed himself—but also his mother. 

His mother never looked at him once. Maybe because she was heartbroken because of her husband, or whatever shitty reason—Namjoon wasn't having it. He indeed, tried to look on the positive side, thinking that there won't be any drunk nuisance in his home, but no. He only suffered further. His grades dropped, his health condition decreased, he was literally walking dead—his energy drained from the amount of jobs he had done.

He was home—but he still felt the need to go home.

That night—when his mother finally decided to talk to Namjoon and apologize, he literally shoved her away. 

He was angry, hurt, sad, depressed—he was in his worst state. 

He wasn't having any of her reasons—he simply wasn't. After pouring out all his rage in front of her face, after spilling the bottled up feelings—she went speechless. 

Without waiting for her response, Namjoon just exited the home.

Emptyhanded. Without a single thing.

And he walked.

Not minding that he was leaving his house in the middle of the night, not minding that he was leaving his mother inside all alone, not minding any freaking thing, he just walked and walked and walked. Without a destination.

"What are you doing here in this time, kid?" 

He heard a sudden voice, behind him—a boy in a bicycle. 

"What do you mean, kid? We look the same age," Namjoon scoffed slightly.

"That depends, I'm 18."

"Same."

"But you didn't answer my question," he insisted, "Bad day?"

"Bad life," Namjoon answered shortly, before turning around and walking away.

"Hey wait!"

Then he came—Jung Hoseok, just like the sunshine he was.

"Just get well soon, will you?" He asked to the lying figure, with teary eyes, "Asshole."

"You're cursing in front of him, aren't you?" Jin asked, entering his room—only to see Namjoon sitting there, with his shoulder thumped down, never looking so much dejected than then.

Jin's eyes immediately softened at that.

"Joon," he whispered at the younger who looked he was about to cry.

"When will he come to his normal self, hyung?" Namjoon asked, looking at his unconscious best friend.

Jin diverted his gaze from his boyfriend, only to see Hoseok laying there with his eyes closed, his face a bit swollen—and above all, bandages covering all over him, including his face.

"Hyung, should we take him to the hospital?"

Jin looked at the younger sadly.

"You know we can't do that—"

"But it's head injury!"

"I... I'll talk to Yoongi," he said, to convince the other. But both of them knew that they were going to have a hard time to get him agree for that.

------------

Taehyung didn't want to agree when Jimin told him that he was going to his parents' home—with Yoongi. Not that he was against Jimin going outside, he was the happiest—but somehow he didn't feel right with Yoongi.

"Jeongguk!" He snapped at the younger, who jumped on him.

The younger expected to the other to laugh, but guess not.

"What's wrong?"

"Jimin went out!"

"Well... I wouldn't be surprised, he seemed to have Yoongi's soft spot," he said, shrugging.

"But he went to his home," he said, making the younger frown, "His home, his parents home, to the Parks."

"Oh," he let out a surprised noise, "But—"

"With Yoongi hyung!"

"So what—wait, he went with him?" Jeongguk asked, widening his eyes, to which Taehyung nodded, "Yoongi hyung went to the Park mansion?"

Taehyung nodded again, hurriedly.

"Oh shit."

Jeongguk's mind was blocked. Literally. 

Yoongi in Park's mansion. 

"Why? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, looking at the panicked face of Jeongguk. But the younger didn't pay attention to Taehyung, he was not aware of what to do. 

"He shouldn't be there," he muttered, "He just... Why did he go there?"

"Because Jimin asked him to?" Taehyung answered, a bit unsure himself.

"Yeah, maybe," Jeongguk smiled at him, not wanting to know the real reason, "And hyung, I have some work outside—I'll be back."

Without letting Taehyung reply, Jeongguk dashed out of the living room, grabbing his bike key. The moment he got to know about Yoongi going to the Parks, he didn't know what to do. He went because Jimin asked him to—that's only half of it. And nobody knew about it.

Except Jeongguk.

It was supposed to be their secret.

They swore on they would never go there again.

Now that Yoongi was already there—in the Parks, it was too late.

-----------

Namseok's friendship is so precious T.T

I wanted to publish one on Taehyung's birthday, I'm sorry if it felt rushed hehe... also, he's 25 now 

And I just now realized that this book got 200+ votes, thank you so much for your support! 

If you're interested, please check out the new taekook ff I just published!

Thank you~

\ (~.~) /

.

.

.

.

.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2K 43
[Mafia series] Kim Taehyung is known as V Mafia leader of Dragon Mafia. He have six trustsbale Nd main member's in his mafia. he is cold and Ruthless...
526K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
118K 5.2K 76
"Have you ever thought about living a normal life?" "Depends on what you call normal, hyung." ------- An idol au, wherein Taehyung and Jungkook alwa...
327K 9.6K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...