Making Fake Happiness Real \\...

By s_ydn_x_y

DISCONTINUED NOT FINISHED The first couple chapters are rocky but my writing starts to improve. This was my f... More

The Beginning
Learning the Truth
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Info
โ˜ƒ๏ธŽโ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–-๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅโ˜ƒ๏ธŽ
Spreading the Truth
Finishing the Speech

Part 8

377 17 2
By s_ydn_x_y

I fluttered my eyes open, then look at the clock, 5:54. I felt something moving on the other side of me. "We should get going before everyone wakes up."

Ray scared me because I kinda forgot he was there.  "Yeah, your probably right."

Time skip to FREE TIME, or chore time

Ray, Norman, and I were doing laundry. But they were also telling me about the wall, and just informing me about everything they had talked about before they told me. After they finished keeping me updated, we talked about how we would start playing tag in teams. Emma had finished her chores and walked over to us.

"Emma, we should start playing tag in teams from now on."

"Why's that?"

"Let's be honest, most of them would die if they escaped on their own."

"Ray!" Emma whined

"I-It's not that they don't have potential, but when we escape wouldn't we be in groups anyway. We just think that it would be better to act as if it were the real thing, so that they're prepared when it happens."

"I also had another idea," said Norman, catching our attention.

"I think that we should tell Don and Gilda. They would would be an asset to our plan, just like Y/N." 

'Though I saw his point, I don't think that Don would handle the news about Conny well. Considering the fact that they were pretty close.'

"But what if their the informants?"

"Don't worry about it, we would be killing two birds with one stone. Just leave it all to me, I've already made arrangements." Said Norman, pitting his finger over his mouth, telling us to quiet down. (🤫)

"Hey Emma, memorize these formations, there are one hundred of them. You too Y/N."

"Wait, do you mean by ear?"

"Like right now?"

"Is that a problem? I think that if Emma can memorize one hundred, then you can memorize them too. Especially considering with your test scores that your smarter then Emma. So, are you two up for the task?"

"Easy peasy!"  (My phone autocorrected peasy to leash 👁👄👁)

"Y/N" Ray said, waiting for my answer.

"I'll try, but I'm going to have you help me with them later."

After Ray got done naming all the different formations, we got ready for our game of tag. Ray was going to be the leader of the group that was it. While Emma, Norman, and I would be the leaders of the other groups.

"The goal here is to not get caught, you have ten minutes. " Said Ray after we had all been divided into our groups.

As our ten second head start began, we all darted into the forest.

"Everyone follow me!!" Emma yelled as we all ran.

"Let's surprised Ray by winning!" Norman and I said in unison.

As we got deeper into the forest, we began to execute our plans.

Everything went pretty smoothly, we ended up getting chased by Ray towards the end, but managed to get away before the timer went out.

"That was so fun!" I heard Phil yell by the time everyone got back to the house.

"It was, wasn't it Ray." I say jumping out his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Asked Ray looking up at the girl on his shoulders. Though she just avoided the question.

"Yeah that was fun. Can we do that again? But this time I want to be a leader."  "Maybe we should take a little break first." I heard two voices say, whom I assumed to be Don and Gilda.

We ended up getting some bread and tea.

"This is a great idea, I think it'll work!" Said Emma. I was still on Ray's shoulders when she said this.

"Can you get off me now idiot?!" He said flicking my forehead.

I began to whisper, putting my chin down on his head. "Ok fine, but I have a couple questions first. First, does Mom know that we know about the secret of the house? Two, what did you mean by I wasn't ready?"

'Though when I said this I figured that I already knew what he meant. I assumed he meant the I would crumble more then I already had been that day, but a part of my brain told me otherwise.
Like he meant I wouldn't be helpful and would just end up slowing everything down.'

Sometimes I wondered how I managed to get full scores.

"Lastly, why haven't you thrown me off of you yet?"

"Yes, she does know. How I had seen you that day, plus the news that we delivered to you, didn't seem like a good combination." He didn't even bother to answer the last question. He was about to throw me off, but I managed to get down before he could.

"Hey Emma, what are Phil's score?" Asked Ray, not bothering to move. But instead look at me, hoping that I would understand his point.

"His score... I'm pretty sure he's averaging at about 203." She answered

"That's pretty high." I heard Norman mumble.

"When we played tag with sister, and now, he was one of the last left out of all of them. And on top of that, him and Sherry are always looking for you to."

'Now that he had said that, I saw where he was coming from, and what he was trying to do.'

Emma took a moment of thinking to try and understand what Ray had just said.
"No, stop it! I don't wanna suspect him, there's no way!"

"You've got to start being more suspicious of everyone you dummy! This is life or death we're dealing with."

"Hey Ray, are you any closer to breaking the tracking devices? How much time do you need?"

'How the heck were they already this far into the plan?'

"Let's see, about ten days."

"Alright then, we'll escape ten days from now. That's when we'll break out, November 8th."

"W-wait a minute, if were going to be taking everyone then we can't possibly be ready with everything. I-Including the bags for everyone." Norman's idea didn't make any sense to me, or any one else?

"Are you crazy?! Conny was shipped two weeks ago, shipments go out every two months, that means we have about a month and two weeks until the next shipment. Weren't we supposed to use that time to carefully plan."

"But see, your only thinking that way because Mom is controlling us to. So I say we out wit her."

"But if it's to rushed then we'll most likely fail." 'I understood that he wanted to leave, but if we left to soon then we'd all die.'

"We need to escape before winter, so we'll will leave after we break the devices."

"But that only gives us a little over a week... so let's talk to Don and Gilda about the plan tonight."

(A/N: so... I'm going to go back to writing regular chapters. But I might be doing slower updates because I'm going back to school. I'll still update, it just might be once every two weeks instead.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day.

😊✌️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 36 29
โYou two are so cute, it's sickening." Norman said. I laughed, "We could say the same about you and Em." "Okay, that's fair." Norman said, wrapping...
847K 39.3K 46
๐„ž The Promised Neverland x F!Reader ๐„ž "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...
40.9K 2.1K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...
46.1K 1.9K 54
"'๐Œ๐š ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐—ผ๐ฅ๐ž.' ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐—บ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๏ฟฝ...