The Riders of Ataraxia [2 OC...

By KRHybrid1

[Masō Gakuen H × H and Kamen Rider don't belong to me, they belong to Masamune Kuji and Toei Company] Ataraxi... More

Main Kamen Rider
Secondary Rider
Chapter 1: The new enemy

Prologue: Two boys, one great team

282 6 0
By KRHybrid1

~Author POV~

In the ruins of what used to be Tokyo, we can witness the buildings destroyed, the ruined streets and an apocalyptic atmosphere.

BOOM!!

In a far place, an explosion occurs and it can witness some flashes along with the sounds of gunfire.

~Ichiro POV~

If you want to know what's happening, well, my friend and I along with the Amaterasu team (Except 2 members) are fighting against magical machines. The one I am facing is a big blue humanoid machine with gold round ornamentation on the shoulders, helmet and the hips. The appearance is similar to a Samurai from the Edo Period and for the last, the eyes are pinkish in color and there are some lights coming from the body on several parts.

ORANGE SQUASH!!

A energy orange slash was approaching to the direction of the blue head and guess what, it sliced his arms and the head too.

???: "Well, I think that's all."

I was wearing a blue suit with an orange-shaped visors and an orange armor, holding a katana with a gun in the grip and a sword with an orange fuller.

???: "Did you finished?"

The next one is a kamen rider wearing a black suit with light blue lines. For the armor, he have a medieval shoulder pads, a life counter with a button of a game controller and a helmet of a knight with yellow visors and a white eye. He's using a sword with a fire and ice fuller and 2 buttons with a slot in the guard.

Gaim: "Well, yeah."

Brave move his hand to his ear to activate the communicator.

Brave: "Brave to Kizuna, did you finished yet?"

Kizuna (Communicator): "Not yet. I need 5-"

??? (Communicator): "KYYYAAAAAHHHH!!"

Man, seriously? Maybe I should turn off my communicator when they are doing "that".

Gaim: "Jeez, let us known when you are doing 'that'"

Kizuna (Communicator): "That's what I was going to tell you."

Brave: "You know what? Forget it, there is more trash to clean."

Kizuna (Communicator): "Understood."

We end the communication with Kizuna and 4 more blue heads appear along with 4 humanoid-shaped machines with a slim build abd llimbs with collapsible wings on the back and the colour of the body is olive-grey and the shoulders, helm forehead and wing  are blue.

Brave: "8 against 2 uhhh??"

Gaim: "Guess we need an upgrade."

???: "I thought you can handle it."

???: "Guess we arrived on time."

In the sky, 2 girls using armors were approaching to our position:

1) The first one is a beautiful young woman with the typical features of caucasian, having blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin. She have massive breasts, big butt and a tight waist that shows she's trained. The armor she is wearing it looks like a protector with beautiful material, the surface reflects surrounding light and gold lines running inside, a small surface area and the last, weapons integrated on the back around the waist divided in 2 large units.

2) The Second One is a beautiful young woman with long eyelashes, white skin, red eyes, glossy pink lips and a voluptuous body with large breasts and big butt and for the last, she has a long silver hair. The armor she is wearing it looks like a protector with light blue suit, a white surface with neon blue lights  red lines in the sole and heel of the boots and the shoulder."

Brave: "Look who's talking."

Gaim: "Well, there's only one thing to do." -Watching the girls- "Yurishia with me and Brave with Aine."

Aine: "Who made you the leader?"

Brave: "This is not the moment Aine!"

Yurishia: "Well, guess we don't have another choice." -Approaching to Gaim with an smile- "Shall we do this my dear Samurai~?"

I was blushing inside my helmet while I can hear a little laugh of Brave.

Aine: "Well..." -Crossing arms and approaching to Brave- "Let's begin this."

Brave grabs his gashacon sword while I combine the musou saber and the daidaimaru turning it into a Naginata.

Brave: "Commencing blue head removal operation."

Gaim: "This is our stage now!"

2 Albatros and 2 Blue Heads come to our position while Brave and Aine lead the other 4 to their direction.

~With Gaim and Yurishia~

(Song Start)

The albatros and blue head was fighting against me while I was evading their attacks. This giants humanoids machines don't have mind and besides, they are so easy to destroy if you have an armor or a hybrid gear, but in my case and brave, we are kamen riders and even there are riders who have face worse things.

Gaim (Mentally): "I can't believe this bastards invade this dimension."

The albatros was shooting with his rifle to my direction and the blue head was approaching to me with a great speed.

Gaim: "I don't think so!"

I pressed the knife of the Sengoku Driver 2 times.

ORANGE AU LAIT!!

I deliver an X-Shaped slash toward the blue head and the energy slash collide with the shot of the albatros.

BOOM!!

The smoke cloud dispates and the blue head with the albatros were standing as if nothing happened.

Gaim (Frustrated): "Guess I need to change the level."

From the lockseed holder, I pull out a lockseed with the appearance of a Strawberry.

Gaim: "Well, here goes-"

BOOM!!

I can hear some explosions and I could see Yurishia taking care of the Albatros and the Blue Head.

Gaim (Surprised): "Amazing."

Yurishia: "Look Out!"

I turned my sight to my left and I can see the Albatros shooting with his rifle to my position. I did a backflip and the magic energy brushed against my helmet and the blue head used his sword to deliver a slash.

CLANG!!

Using the Naginata, I blocked the cut of the Blue head and using the gun mode, I shoot 2 bullets in the head of the Blue head and 2 more on the Albatros.

Gaim: "Thanks for the warning Yurishia!"

Yurishia: "Anytime."

Gaim: "Yosh..."

ICHIGO!!

Pressing the button of the Lockseed, a big metal strawberry appears above me.

The albatros and the blue head are coming towards me while I release the orange lockseed and insert the strawberry Lockseed and press the shank.

LOCK ON!!

A japanese jingle is heard all over the place for later, I pressed the knife of the sengoku driver to change armor.

SOIYA!! ICHIGO ARMS!! SHOO-SHOOT SPARK!!

The orange armor came off my head and then, the strawberry armor fall like a ball and I kicked it to the Albatros in the head and then, the strawberry armor approach to my position, positioning itself in my head and expand it to form a red armor.

Yurishia: "Amazing!"

Using the Ichigo Kunais, I ran towards the albatros and the blue head.

Gaim: "Let's do this!"

The blue head was going to slash me with his sword while the albatros was pointing me with his rifle. I jumped on top of the sword to evade the slash and throw one of the kunais in the eye of the blue head. The albatros fired a blue energy shoot to my direction.

ICHIGO SPARKLING!!

After pressing the knife of the Sengoku Driver, I took out the musou saber, make a slash and fire a red energy slash to the blue energy shoot and an explosion occurs.

BOOM!!

When the smoke cleared, the albatros kept aiming his rifle at me but I throw the Kunai to his eye. The Albatros is holding his face because he has no vision.

Gaim: "Yurishia!"

Yurishia: "Anytime!"

Yurishia flies towards the albatros, grabbing him and throwing him in the direction of the blue head.

CRASH!!

Both magical weapons collided and they look hurt and short circuited.

Gaim: "Let's end this!"

Yurishia comes to my position and stands next to me. I release the Strawberry lockseed from the Sengoku Driver and inserted it in the storage bay of the musou saber.

LOCK ON!! 1, 10, 100!!

I pressed the trigger of the saber and make an upward slash.

ICHIGO CHARGE!!

A giant energy Kunai is created and goes towards the sky, changing into a giant strawberry energy, exploding and releasing a rain of red energy Kunais going towards the magical machines. The magical machines take the hit, creating holes in their armors and when the kunais hit the floor, exploded.

BOOM!!

(End of the Song)

The smoke cloud was dissipating and we could no longer see any trace of the magical machines.

Gaim: "I guess that's all."

Yurishia: "I think so." -Wrapping her arms around Ichiro- "Let's go to see the others."

Gaim (Blushing): "Ehmm, right."

I see Yurishia smiling and using her Hybrid gear, I grab her by both hands and we fly in the direction of Aine and Keiji.

~Keiji POV~

(Song Start)

Beating these 2 magical machines are a pain in the ass, especially when they come in groups. The albatros was shooting a blue energy shot to my direction while I avoid them.

Brave (Mentally): "This is getting annoying."

The blue head was coming towards me with his long sword.

CLANG!!

Using the gashacon sword, our swords clash and some sparks came from the edge.

Brave (Angry): "You fucking tin!"

While I was blocking the attacks, the albatros kept shooting with his to my direction. I was dodging some magic energy shots but one shot hit me in the chest and sent me flying to a building.

Brave (Hurt): "GAAAAHHHH!!!" -Getting up angry- "WHY YOU!!"

I ran towards the albatros to deliver a slash. The blue head run towards me and he was about to hit me with his sword.

TAN!!

A flash passes over me and I can see Aine delivering a punch to the blue head which was bothering me too much.

Aine: "There you go."

Brave: "Thanks!"

I took out a gold gashat with a cover of a dragon and the most curious thing about this gashat is that the lower part has the design of the head of a dragon with red eyes.

DRAGO KNIGHT HUNTER!! Z!!

A screen appears behind me and behind me, appears a small black, silver, pink and green dragon-themed support robot with a sword and a railgun.

Aine (Surprised): "Amazing!"

While Aine was taking care of the magical weapons, I closed the pink lever for later, insert the dragon knight hunter z gashat in the 2nd slot of the gamer driver and then, open again the pink lever.

GACHON!!

Brave: "Proceding to level 5!"

Gachan! Level Up! Taddle meguru! Taddle meguru! Taddle Quest~! A Gacha! Do-Do-Drago Na-Na-Na-Knight! Dra! Dra! Drago Knight Hunter! Z!

The arms and head of the robot hunter merged with the armor of brave.

The albatros was coming toward my direction but I raised my arms and using the head of the dragon, I shot a fire ball toward the magical shot of the albatros, creating a little explosion.

Brave: "Commencing opperation!"

I was running towards the direction of the Albatros while he was still shooting me with his rifle. 2 blue heads got in my way while the albatros was preparing a charge shot.

Brave: "Damn!"

TAN!!

Aine hits the 2 blue heads that blocked my way while the albatros was still charging his attack. Another Albatros appears next to the Albatros who is charging his shot.

GASHUN!! GASHUN!!

I remove the 2 gashats of the gamer driver and then, I summon the Gashacon Sword. I insert the Dragon Knight Hunter z gashat on the kimewaza slot for later press the button and then, I summon the gashacon sword for later, insert Taddle Quest gashat on the Gashacon Sword.

GASHAT!! KIMEWAZA!! (X2)

Pressing the A button of the sword, the sword rotate to the ice mode and using the ice mode of the Gashacon Sword, I make an slash to then create an Ice road and slide in the direction of the Albatros. To finish with the first one, I pressed the trigger of the sword.

TADDLE CRITICAL FINISH!!

The albatros shoot his charge shoot but the blade was covered by fire and using the finisher, I cut the magical shot of the Albatros and then, slice his chest so that sparks come out from his body and explode.

BOOM!!

Brave: "Only 1 left!"

BOOM!!

I could see Aine finish off the 2 blue heads and then, she flies to my position.

Aine: "The last one is yours."

Brave: "Understood!"

I pressed the button of the Kimewaza slot while the ice road stops.

DRAGO KNIGHT CRITICAL STRIKE!!

The albatros shoot another magical shoot but using the dragon head, I shoot a fireball to the direction of the magical shot and then, I ran towards the Albatros, charging the claws of my arms and make an X-Slash to the Albatros.

BOOM!!

GAME CLEAR!!

(End of Song)

I was looking to the place where I finished with the 2 Albatros while I was inserting the 2 gashats in the slot of the gamer driver.

Brave (Breathing): "To your existence, I said 'No Thank You'"

Aine (Surprised): "That was interesting to see."

???: "Hey guys!"

I could see Yurishia in the sky who was holding Gaim. They both land and then, Gaim and I withdraw our transformation.

GACHON!! GASHUN!!

LOCK OFF!!

Keiji: "Guess it's not over yet right?"

Ichiro: "You read my mind."

???1: "Looks like you had everything under control."

???2: "Guess there is more left."

Who landed in front of us were 2 youngs:

1) The first one is a beautiful young woman with long eyelashes and blue eyes, long black hair with hime-style which is decorated with red ribbons, that keep her hairstyle into twin-tails, a slender figure with a well-developed breasts and a voluptuos butt. Her armor looks like a device that gives the image of a sharp bladed tool. She has a Japanese katana which is fixed at the waist while eight long and slender mechanical parts float on her back. 

2) The second one is a young man in his late teens, having black hair and dark blue eyes. He is wearing a black outfit that emits pink light from several spaces.

Yurishia: "Kizuna! Hayuru!"

Ichiro: "Let me guess..." -Watching Hayuru with a pervert face- "How does it fells being touched in the-"

PAM!!

Hayuru hits Ichiro in the head while Kizuna, Aine, Yurishia and I released a little laugh.

Hayuru (Blushed/Angry): "Yo-yo-you idiot!"

Kizuna: "Can you stop with that? This is not the moment."

Keiji: "He is right, we must continue. I have the feelings that they are not the only one we have to worry."

Ichiro (Rubbing his head): "You're right! Let's-"

Aine: "Now is my turn."

Aine was approaching to Kizuna with a serious face while Yurishia was claiming her turn.

Ichiro: "Yurishia, you will have your turn later. We must continue."

Keiji: "Yeahh, we have leave those 2 enter the room lust."

Kizuna: "That room have a name."

Ichiro: "We know."

Hayuru: "I'll go with you!"

Yurishia (Sighing): "Count with me then!"

Ichiro and me were holding our swords and Hayuru with Yurishia were accompanying us.

~Clock Up~

Ichiro decided to use the sonic arrow because he feels confortable while I'm ussing the Gashacon sword in fire mode. Yurishia and Hayuru decided to walk because they feel that the enemy will not attack by air.

Ichiro: "*Sigh* Do you think they..."

Keiji: "They will be fine. Remember that there is something worst than the magic weapons."

Hayuru: "Keiji-kun is right. Besides, there are other enemies we have to worry about."

Yurishia: "Hayuru is right."

~Ichiro POV~

While I was walking, Hayuru was giving me a little glare because of the joke I said before.

Ichiro: "What?"

Hayuru (Little angry): "Hmph!"

Ichiro: "*Sigh* Tsunderes..."

Yurishia: "Hey Ichiro."

Yurishia was approaching to my position while I hold the sonic arrow.

Ichiro: "What happen Yurishia?"

Yurishia: "When this is over, do you think we can-"

Ichiro: "Yes, besides..." -Looking at Yurishia with an smile- "The team and us deserve a rest don't you think?"

Yurishia (Smiling): "As expected from my-"

Keiji: "GUYS!!"

Keiji yells our names and we go to their positions.

Yurishia: "What happen-"

She doesn't finish speaking because in front of us there are remains of the magic weapons.

Hayuru (Confused/Shocked): "How..."

???: "Guys!"

Keiji and I touched our ears to activate the communicator and there was interference in the communicator.

???: "They **** the ***** we**** as ****, th** are co***!"

Yurishia (Worried): "Interference?"

Hayuru (Confused): "What do you think it is?"

???1/???2/ ???3/???4/???5: "Henshin!"

In one of the destroyed buildings, in the darkness, a green, blue, purple and red lights appears but in the position of the eyes.

NEGA FORM!!

HENSHIN!!

DRIVE TYPE NEXT!! (ORCHESTRAL ROCK MUSIC)

The team and I got into battle stance while the 5 figures stayed stills.

???2: "Cast Off!"

CAST OFF!!

Some metal parts shoot out in our direction. Keiji and I tackled Hayuru and Yurishia to avoid the metal parts that were shot to our positions.

Ichiro (Worried): "You are right?"

Yurishia (Blushed): "Yeah... thanks Ichiro."

Keiji (Worried): "Are you ok Hayuru?"

Hayuru (Blushed/Nervous): "Ehmm... y-y-yeah, thanks Keiji-kun." -Getting up and getting authoritative and angry- "Show yourself right now!"

While I was getting up with Yurishia, from the darkness, a yellow light appear and 5 people walked to our position.

CHANGE BEETLE!!

5 Kamen riders were walking to our position:

1) The first one is a kamen rider who have a black suit, light blue lines, a sword with a red blade and silver edge with a big pommel, an silver armor with purple details, light blue lines and a belt with 4 buttons, an arrow and a buckle with a square with rounded corners with a red bacground.

2) The second one is a kamen rider who have a black suit, silver details, a black armor with red lines, yellow visors, a black beetle horn and a belt with the design of a black beetle with gold horns and red details in the background and the buttons above the beetle.

3) The third one is a kamen rider who have a black suit with light blue lines, a wheel in his chest with yellow lines and some written words which says: "Type Next", a black helmet with blue visors and lines and a belt with the design of the front of the car, a strap with the design of a seatbelt, a circular black LCD screen with an N in the background and a key in the upper left corner.

4) The fourth one is a black kamen rider with a black suit and armor with gold lines, red visors behind the black lines and in the head, a dragon symbol. The color of the belt is silver with some white details, he have a black deck inserted in the belt and a dragon symbol in the deck.

5) The last one is a kamen rider with a black suit and red details, green visors in the head next to some bat wings and the belt have a black strap, 3 whistles in the left and right of the strap and a red bat with black designs and yellow visors.

Keiji: "Guess we have so much company don't you think?"

Ichiro: "I expected some Kaijins but I never thought 5 dark riders would come to the ruins of tokyo."

Yurishia: "Looks like we have to go against them."

Ryuga (Mocking): "Do you think we come along?"

Dark Drive: "Let's increase the numbers."

Hayuru (Confused): "Numbers?"

Dark Kiva snaps his fingers and then, a large silver aura curtain pass through the 5 dark riders and then, an army of monsters with the appearence of kamen riders appears with a boy with red jacket, a black shirt and a black jean. Next to the dark riders, a magenta monster with large horns, black lines and white details appears and on its 2 sides, 4 dark riders appears with the design of a silver ninja with silver hair, a ghost with white lines and black suit, a white dark rider with chains on the arm and claws on the shoulder and for the last, a black dark rider with blue visors, a silver belt with a red meter with black lines and the worst? A bazooka.

Keiji (Shocked/Mentally): "WTF? Another riders?"

Ichiro (Shocked): "Swartz? Another Zi-O?"

Another Decade: "Guess we have 4 rats to eliminate."

Hiryu: "It's a shame that I must eliminate the Amaterasu team." -Looking to Ichiro- "But I choose to fight you."

Yurishia (Serious): "Why him!?"

Hiryu: "He have Zi-O powers right? So that means I must fight against my counterpart."

Yurishia: "Kuros!"

Hayuru: "Neros!"

Yurishia with Hayuru activate their hybrid gears while Keiji took out the gamer driver and I took out a black watch with white details and in the background, there is a face of a kamen rider with pink visors in the form of kanji with the word "Rider", a clock face with hands like eyelashes and on the forehead, a logo with the word: "Kamen".

TADDLE QUEST!!

Keiji pressed the button of the gashat and then, some chests and medals appears in the area.

ZI-O!!

I pressed the button of the ridewatch while Hiryu took out something of his pocket.

Hyrui: "Zi-O vs Zi-O! Who will win?"

He took out a purple watch with black details and in the front, a face of a monster similar to Zi-O and with his name writted in the left side and in the right, the number 2019 is written.

ZI-O!!

He moved the another watch to his waist and a black driver similar to Zi-O appears with the number 2019 writted. Hiryu is surrounded by a pink bright and then, a pink tube with silver resorts enclose their body for later, change the appearance of a monster similar to Kamen Rider Zi-O.

Hayuru/Yurishia: "Ugly!"

Dark Kabuto: "Let's settle this right here and now Amaterasu."

The another and dark riders meet in a horizontal row while another Decade and Zi-O are in front of the groups as leaders.

Keiji: "Brace yourselves..."

Ichiro: "Things could get ugly."

Hayuru/Yurishia: "Don't tell me!"

Another decade/Another Zi-O: "TO THEM!!"

The another and dark riders race towards our direction as Keiji and me prepare our plan and transformation.

~The screen closed with the foots of the heisei riders and next to them, the logos of the secondary riders~

OPENING: 

N.A: 4000 words, you know? Fanfics of Masou Gakuen HXH not seen much due to the popularity and guess what? Masou Gakuen HXH (Besides of High School DXD) is one of my favorites animes not for the ecchi, because of the background and the apocalyptic theme. There will be another animes I will add to my fanfics like Gantz, To Love Ru or maybe Date a Live and more to come.Hope you will have a great night and take care of your family

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 0 4
Takemichi is trying to reform the second generation of Toman to call a battle against the Kanto Manji Gang. Though he knows a measly 50-member gang w...
13.3K 347 19
Long ago there was destructive race called the Megiddo who were trying to take over everything but was stopped by a knight name Kamen Rider Spatha. a...
1.9K 16 7
*Characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto, OCs and plot belong to me This follows the manga
14.6K 245 24
We all know my hero academia, with the quirks and everything but what if riders existed as well? Yaku L/n had always admired Heroes and Kamen riders...