Soulmates |LustBerry|

By __Yami_

LustBerry. That's it. Lust Sans and his universe Underlust terrify the others in the multiverse, even the Bad... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/N

A/N

446 14 3
By __Yami_

I seem to have hit a dead end. I want to continue this but I have no idea how or what to add. I do want to take this time as well to thank all of you lovelies for all the love you have given me over however long I've been writing this book. I love you all so much!

Are there any ships or storylines I should add to this? I'm not opposed to anything as I'm a multi-shipper and honestly way more lustful than I should be. Thank you all so much and have some very happy holidays!

(Secondary A/N: I probably shouldn't but I wanted so now I'm in the process of writing a second Lustberry book. It will be called Gentle Soul. K that's all love you bye! <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.1K 25
In order to be seen as not soft Nightmare buries his feelings down deeper than his soul. What will happen when those feelings start to rise to the su...
8.6K 223 5
(COMPLETED!) NSFW !! 18+ ONLY The Anti-Void is empty. There's absolutely nothing there. Well, nothing aside from the few things Error put there like...
550 16 14
The Star Sanses, the team three of Dream, Ink, and Swap. They worked together to defeat evil and keep the multiverse safe. There's no trouble betwee...
19.5K 648 23
Underfell! Sans(Cherry) and Papyrus(Boss) had gotten in serious trouble for almost shattering a innocent monster's soul. But Undertale! Sans(Sans) ha...