A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Plans and fighting

748 20 11
By Spiderfan92

The next chapter is ready, hope you enjoy

Pembrooke (Veronica pov):

"So who should we invite?", Betty asked from her position on the chair.

"You, me, Kevin, Archie, Jughead, maybe lets just stick to the core this time", I said.

"Yeah, dont want another incident, but Peter can fight thats for sure", Betty said with a small smile.

"Yeah, also you are not crushing on my boyfriend right?", I questioned my best friend.

"No, I have Jughead", Betty said with a big smile, "I just smiled at the thought that he fought for you", Betty said, I couldnt help but smile, "or you fighting for him in the hallways", Betty finished as she bumped our shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe we could invite some of his friends from New York?", I said, as Betty glanced at me.

"Good idea, lets dig", Betty Cooper said, here we go again Nancy Drew on the case.

"I already did, MJ and Ned, were his two best friends", I said, as I glanced over the two names, MJ, might be a boy and Ned is deffently a boy.

"Lets give them a call", Betty said.

We dialed in Neds number, I might have taken it of Peters phone, "this is Ned Leeds, what can I do for you", Ned said.

"Hello Ned, this is Betty Cooper, a friend of Peters", Betty said, she glanced at me with a small smirk, "we are planning a surprise party for Peter", she continued, but was interupted by Ned "i'm in", Ned said in an excited voice, "Sweet, so you and mj could come and surprise him", Betty said.

"Yeah I'll hear if she wants to come", Ned said, she?, mj is a she, I grapped the phone from Bettys hand, "hello this is Veronica", I said and could hear Ned fangirling.

"Oh you're the girl Peter told me about", Ned said with a laugh.

"Oh Peter talks about me?", I said with a smile.

"Yeah, so the party, what can we do?", Ned asked.

"Just come over here, next satuarday and who is this mj?", I asked, hopefullynpt another girl fighting for Peter.

"Oh you know, just a friend, got to go, byyyye", Ned said as he hung up the call.

"Someone is jealous", Betty said.

"No just looking out for my man", I said, "okay alittle, but still its gonna be epic" I finished.

"So next part is talking to May", I said, let go to the parker neighbourhood.

"Come on lets go", Betty said as we grapped our bags, soon we were on our way to her house.

Parker neighbourhood:

We rung the door bell and heard a "come in", from May.

"Hey May", I said as we entered.

"In the kitchen dear", May said as we could hear her pouring water into a cup.

"Hello ms parker", Betty said, as she took a seat beside.

"Call me May, ms makes me feel so old",  May said with a laugh, "what can I do for you two?", she finished as she handed two cups of tea to the two of us.

"We heard its Peters birthday soon, and we wanted to hold a surprise party for him", I said with a smile.

"Thats a Great idea sweetie, you can hold it here", May said with a smile, "Peter is lucky to have a girlfriend like you", she finished as she took a sip of her tea.

"Thank you, so we have invited his friends from New York, mj and Ned", I said, looking around the house already planning.

"Oh I miss those two, they were Peters best friends", May said.

"So Peter and mj, did they ever?", I asked, looking at her, but was met with her smirk.

"Oh you dont have to worry", May said as she laughed, "but you can come over satuarday and set up, then I'll get Peter out of the door for the day", she said.

"We both are coming over to help, maybe we can get Archie and Jughead to help", I said, as Betty was smiling at her phone, "is it Jughead?", I said as her eyes widend, she just gave me a smile and a nod.

"Thank you May, we're going over to Archies", Betty said as we headed out the door.

We knocked on the door to the Andrews household, "hello Betty, Veronica, what can I do for you", Fred said, as he let us into the house.

"We wanted to talk to Archie, and hoping Jughead would be here also", I said, as we walked into the kitchen where Fred was sitting.

"They are both upstairs", Fred said as he glance at the staircase.

"Thank you Fred", Betty said as we both headed upstairs.

We knocked on the door and heard footsteps and a door opening "Veronica?, Betty?, what can we do for you?", Archie asked, as we walked into his room.

"To invite you to Peters surprise party next satuarday", I said.

"Yeah because the last time went so Well", Jughead said from the beanie bag.

"This time it will because Cheryl or Chuck won't be there", Betty said as she eyed her boyfriend.

"Fine, we're in, Peter is a good friend", Archie said as Jughead just nodded.

"Great, oh and by the way, you're going to help set it up, thanks", we said as we left.

As we got out we saw a girl knocking on the door to Peters house, I never have seen this girl before, wonder who she is?

"So everything is set, now we just need to tell Kevin and we're all good.

Veronica: surprise party for Peter satuarday you in.

Kevin: ofcourse i'm in

"Kevins in", I said.

"Fantastic, this is going to be good.

Parker neighbourhood one hour later (Peters pov):

After I left the Pembrooke I went to football practice, who would have known I had to train for this?, yeah i'm shocked too.

I walked into the house and could see some unfamiliar booths at the door, wonder who that could be?

I walked into the kitchen and saw May drinking tea with someone, she turned around and oh my god its C

"Hey Peter, you didn't tell me you had this nice young lady as a friend, Callie was it?", May asked.

"Oh we just met recently", she said as she smirked at me.

"Yeah we met recently", I said as I eyed her, what is she playing at here?

"Oh how did you two met?", May questioned as she looked between us.

"Oh I was just out with my sister and my brothers, and I saw this cute guy, but turns out he has a girlfriend", Callie said as she looked at me with a Sweet smile.

"So Callie why are you here?", I questioned, as I glanced to her.

"Oh just to return your student card, Peter Parker", Callie said as she got up and found the card, she handed it to me, "thanks for the tea May", she said as she shook hands with May, "follow me out Pete?", Callie said, as she walked out to the front door.

I grabbed her arm and held tight "what are you doing here?", I asked as we locked eyes.

"Oh just wanted to see how you live, you being a southside serpent punk and all", Callie said as she stared into my eyes, "would be a shame if something were to happen to her", she smirked, but soon heard a pained gasp leave her lips as I put more presssure on her arm.

"if you harm her", I started but was interupted, "then what you will harm us some more?", she said with a smirk, but it soon dissapeard as she saw my eyes, "no I will kill you", I said in a low growl.

"Ohhh, I like this Wild side of yours", Callie said as she planted a kiss on my lips, I pushed her away as I felt her lips on mine, "what the hell?", I said as she just winked at me.

"See you around serpent boy", Callie said as she walked away, soon I heard a bike reve the engine signaling Callie going away.

"She seems nice", May said as she walked out to the front door.

"Yeah", I said as I closed the door, "i'm gonna head upstairs", I said, when I got to my room I pulled out my mask and put it on.

"Hello Peter, what can I do for you?", Karen asked.

"I placed a tracer on someone, and need the details", I said, and what does this Callie girl really want?

"Starting trace now", Karen said, I sat down on the chair infront of my desk, why has my life become this crazy in this short amount of time?, i'm a footballer now, have a girlfriend, I joined a gang and I have been in one to many fights as Peter Parker.

"Trace complete, looking up information on the owners, the house is located on the southside, it belongs to Stephanie and Lena foster, they have five kids living with them Callie, Brandon, Jude, Jesus and Mariana, Lena is working as the principal on southside high and Stephanie is a police officer, their five kids all go to southside high, they are memebers of the gang known as the ghoulies, proceed with caution", Karen said.

"Thank you Karen, I'll take it from here", I said, as I put the mask back.

Southside one hour later:

I knocked on the door and was met by two women, "yes?", the voice said.

"Hi  i'm Peter", I said as she walked out the door, "hello i'm Lena", she said as she extended her hand for me.

"I'm Stef", the other one said, "what can we do for you?", she finished.

"Oh Callie forgot this bag at my house earlier, thought I would give it back", I said and gave them a smile, they dont seem like gang members.

"Oh Well isn't that Sweet of you", Lena said as she grabbed it, "so Peter, the kids are coming home soon, want to stay and say hi?", Lena said.

"Oh I would love to", I said giving them both a smile, we soon got into their living room, "you want a cup of tea with us?", Lena asked, as she waved a cup infront me, I gave her a nod of yes.

"So you go to southside high?, because I haven't seen you there", Lena said as she glanced at me.

"Oh no i'm new to town", I said as Stef looked at me.

"Oh then welcome", Stef said, and soon voices was heard, the door opened, "you should have seen his face when.... Peter?", Callie said, as the other four stopped, "I thought you said he was scared?", the tough looking one said.

"Hey Peter, what are you doing here?", Callie said.

"Getting to know your two lovely moms", I said as I smiled at them and both of them returned it, "also to return the bag you left", I said and pointed at it.

"Oh thank you, how did you find out where we live?", Callie asked.

"I have my ways", I said and looked at the five of them,

"We're heading out", Lena said, as she gave a quick kiss to her children, soon Lena and Stef had left.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", Jesus yelled as he grabbed hold of my shirt.

"You really want a repeat of last time?", I said, he sent a punch for my face but I ducked under it and hit him straight in the other eye I didn't hit last time, "Now if you'll excuse me, now that I know where you all live, if my aunt is harmed in anyway by ghoulies or you guys, then I'll come for the five of you, nothing in this world can protect you from me", I said as the other Four got out of my way, "now Callie, when I said I would kill you if my aunt was harmed, that extendes to your sister and brother too", I finished as I left, the Four of the, running out after me.

"You dont get to come to our house snd threatend us and just walk away", Brandon said.

 "Our what Brandon?", I said as his eyes widend, "I know all five of you, the knocked out guy is Jesus, you're Mariana hench the broken nose, Jude kinda dumb to attack her like that when you have the strenght of a bird, Brandon the Music prodigy and Callie the Leader of this crew", I smiled at every single one of them, "if you want to fight then come, I will break all Four of you right here right now", I threathend and walked away from them.

Callies pov:

Sexy that is the only word to describe him, "what do we do Cal, he know where we live now?", Mariana asked.

"Dont worry Mari, he won't come after us, if we dont come after his aunt", I said, Jesus came out of the house.

"Where the fuck is he?", Jesus asked as he looked around, "you fuckers let him go?", he yelled.

"Enough", I yelled, as I walked towards him, "you do not go after him", I said as he glared at me.

"He is dead", Jesus yelled, "no if you go after him, we are dead", I said, "what do you mean? the five of us could take him", Jesus yelled.

"You dont know what he is, he is far worse than Malachai when threathend, from the look of his eyes, when he said he would kill all of us if his aunt was harmed, he meant it, he wasn't scared he was one against five, he know he could take all five of us at once, ao back the fuck up, NOW", I yelled as the other Four knew their place again.

Peter Parker you excites me, what are you?

As always let me know what you think, and have an awesome day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.5K 77
This is my first AU story! (Bughead AU story)
98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
27.1K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 💕
97.2K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...