Hiraeth| Lorenzo Berkshire

By ariannaberkshire

"You'll never love me the way you love her, no matter how many times you tell me you love me, it'll always be... More

Intro
train ride
Common room
potions
the vanishing cabinet
morning
Tavern
Astronomy Tower
Jealousy
red-handed
Project
Good Morning
dark mark
winter break
welcome back Jack
childhood
lorenzo's room
death eater
inseparable
meetings
fountain
letter
dormitory
relationship
always
Dear Jack
muffliato?
luna
battle
After
death
space
gone
summer
lorenzo
home
ignorance
date night
truth
cheater
week 1
pregnancy
manor
window
beach
appointment
liar
gender
bedroom
labor
zeno
Birthday
18
Future
colors
wedding
life
auror
diary
time
telephone
family
another point of view
epilogue

the baby

5.2K 134 582
By ariannaberkshire

arianna riddle

We were all in the Dining Hall eating dinner.

The boys were discussing where they wanted to go tomorrow.

"How about a stroll down Hogsmeade in general?" Enzo suggested.

"Onyx and I used to do that-"

I get that Onyx is...dead...but Blaise brought it up every 5 seconds. We never acknowledged it, though. Yeah, Onyx was one of us, but she died over a week ago.

I still didn't talk to Lorenzo. It had been over a day and he's been trying to talk to me, but I wasn't going to forgive him that easily.

"Why don't you boys visit a flower garden? Then you can get some flowers, bring them back and then create a spot for Onyx in the backyard." Luna suggested.

"I think that's a brilliant idea Luna!" I beamed, she looked at me and smiled.

I started drifting off into my own world. I couldn't help but think of the Weasleys. How they had lost Fred, all because of me.

....
Luna, Narcissa and I were in the kitchen talking about different kinds of teas. 

Lorenzo and I were fighting almost all night. I was tired of him getting jealous of me talking to other guys who are our FRIENDS, but he gets to go and kiss Lucille multiple times. He told me that Lucille means nothing to him and that they were just friends, I obviously didn't believe him.

Lucille walked down the stairs and sat in between Luna and I.

I kept on thinking about Lorenzo, and how we was just worried to loose me. I look over at Lucille and anger overwhelms me as I can visualize Lorenzo kissing her. 

I was so tired of his fucking bullshit and the only reason I'm still with him is because I truly belive he loves me.

Out of nowhere, a knock echoes from the foyer. 

"Hermione's here," Luna blurted as she took a sip of tea, "Were you expecting her?" 

"How did you know it was Hermione, Luna?" Lucille gulped.

"Intuition, I suppose," Luna replied with a smile.

Lucille gets up and I follow her. We walk to the foyer and open the Manor's large doors, to see Ron and Hermione standing in front of us.

Hermione quickly pulled Lucille into an embrace, and Ron walked over and hugged me.

"Bloody hell, Lucille! I was worried sick!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you the moment I came here," Lucille responded.

"Where's Harry?" I ask and Hermione turns her head to look at me.

"He couldn't come," She jeered. 

This pissed me off, my life was already fucked up and I didn't need her to give me attitude.

"Cut the fucking attitude, Granger." I spat.

She looked back at Lucille, "So, Harry told me that you were dating Draco?"

"Yes..I am."

"Is he here right now?" 

"N-No he's not," Lucille stammered.

Footsteps crept closer towards us, I quickly turn around to see Narcissa standing behind us.

"You two must be Ron and Hermione! Please, come in!" 

Ron didn't hesitate, he quickly walked into the Manor. Hermione was the opposite, she hesitated, but once Ron walked in she decided to follow him.

"We won't stay for long, Lucille wanted to tell me something that she couldn't say through Owl." Hermione stated.

"Oh, alright. Well, if you decide to change your mind we have copious amounts of tea. Luna Lovegood and I will be in the kitchen, but you're more than welcome to-"

"Thank you, Mrs.Malfoy, but we're going to make it quick." Hermione said while a smile.

"Very well then," Narcissa responded and went back to the kitchen.

"Are you going to go to?" Hermione jeered.

"No." I said blankly.

I didn't want to leave Lucille alone with Hermione and Ron. They're very...opinionated, and won't consider anything she has to say. 

Hermione huffed and turned to look at Lucille.

Lucille looked like she was going to cry, she looked very nervous.

"You're already nervous, might as well just say it." Hermione scoffed.

"Well, um-. You see-"

"Luce, just spit it out already, you're making me anxious." 

I take a step closer to Hermione, and Ron quickly jumps in front of her. 

"Stop cutting me off!" Lucille snapped at Hermione.

"Hermione, look. Before I tell you, just promise that you won't lash out." 

"Well, when you say that it already makes me want to." 

"Just, don't!"

"Fine!" Hermione yelled back.

"You guys look like five year olds!" Ron interrupted and I giggled. 

"Shut up!" Hermione and Lucille said in unison.

"Hermione, I did something stupid and I-it's not reversible," Lucille stammered.

Technically it is reversible, but I don't think Luce would want to reverse it.

"Merlin's beard, don't tell me you're pregnant, Lucille." 

I turned my head and chuckled. 

Lucille didn't respond.

"Lucille, don't tell me that you're pregnant," Hermione repeated.

Lucille didn't respond once again and Hermione looked like she was trying to comprehend what was going on. When she realized, her eyes went big and she smacked her mouth closed.

"With Malfoy's?!" Ron exclaimed and look between Lucille and I.

"Are you stupid? You're clearly stupid, I mean, Lucille, you're stupid." Hermione yelled.

"I get it-" 

"No I don't think you do! Do you realize what you did-. You're stuck with Malfoy!"

"Could you please not raise your voice?"

"I mean, for fuck's sake Lucille! And all my life I thought you were the smart Granger!" 

"What made you think that?" I joked, and Hermione just stared at me with anger.

"You're not keeping it are you?!" She yelled.

"Excuse me-" 

This made my blood boil, she had to right to say that to Lucille.

"Surely you're not keeping it." 

"Hermione lets not-" Ron interrupted.

"Merlin's beard Lucille! Please tell me you're not keeping it! Because I will gladly take you to St. Mungo's right bloody now!"

"Just shut the fuck up Hermione! Merlin's beard, you can't force Lucille to do something she doesn't want to fucking do!" I exclaim.

She went silent.

"L-Lucille," She stuttered, "Is that what you really want?" 

"Yes-. Yes Hermione, this is what I want." 

"Draco Malfoy is the person that despises our kind! Do you understand that?"

"Hermione- he's changed-"

"Rubbish! You and I both know that Malfoy can't change-"

"Shut the fuck up Hermione, just because you're a fucking mudblood who's so self-centered that you don't fucking care about your own sisters feelings doesn't mean you can judge Draco like that."

"You're just like him." She spat.

"Hermione, calm down." Ron insisted.

"No! Lucille is making the biggest mistake of her life, and Riddle is trying to justify everything and put the blame on me!" She exclaimed, "Lucille, this is Draco Malfoy we're talking about, the boy who bullied not only you, but Ron, Harry, and a handful of other fucking other people.

"He's changed Hermione-"

"Soon enough Lucille, you'll be running back to me and I'll be telling you I told you so!"

Everyone went quite.

I wanted to punch Hermione and kick her fucking ass, but I couldn't not with Ron here.

"Is that it?" 

"I guess so," Lucille responded.

"Very well, we'll be on our way, Ron come on."

Ron and Hermione left the Manor, leaving me to clean up all the mess Hermione left behind.

Lucille and I left and went into the kitchen.

Narcissa and Luna were cooking. 

The aroma filled the room, with tasty scents.

"Could you take this to Narcissa?" Luna asked Lucille, "I'm going to finish the rest of these potatoes."

"Here are the vegetables," Lucille said as she handed them to Narcissa.

Something seemed off.

I could sense it.

Lucille handed Narcissa the strainer and Narcissa dropped it. 

"Oh-. Blimey, I have butter fingers, I'll wash them again no problem," Lucille franticly said as she picked up the vegetables.

Narcissa's eyes started pooling with water, and horror filled her eyes.

I quickly walk over to her, and help Lucille up. Then I feel it.

"Are you alright?" Lucille asks.

"I-I can't feel it." Narcissa responds.

"Feel what?" Lucille and Luna ask in unison.

"I can't feel the baby," Narcissa and I said in unison.

.... 

WE'RE LITTERALLY SO CLOSE TO THE CHAPTER WHERE LORENZO CHEATS- IT'S 2-3 CHAPTERS AWAY.

also got my first hate comment today! I MADE IT! LOL

I originally wasn't going to add this whole chapter but, it wouldn't make sense without it, yknow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 30
Rashana Lacopa had heard of shifting to another reality but never thought she had it in her. It wasn't until one night out of mere curiosity she laid...
20K 484 26
-------------------------------------------- His breathing was even as he whispered to her, "Run. Get away from me. Run before I break you too. Pleas...
843 47 27
CURRENTLY ON PAUSE BUT WILL BE UPDATED AND FINISHED IN DUE TIME "Snakes are special. Most of them are harmless of course, but there are some that are...
260K 2.8K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...