Love Is Toxic (Rewriting)

By xXVredeXx

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TOXIC! ****************************************** "Oh right, the waitress. Sorry I can't... More

Please Do Not Ignore This! (Old and New Readers!)
Character Aesthetics
Prologue (Rewritten)
1. Who Are You?
2. Wanna Be My Date?
3. It's History
4. Prowling The Streets
5. Mind If I Come In?
6. A Night To Remember
Ola!

IMPORTANT!

113 26 4
By xXVredeXx

I'm rewriting Toxic with the help of my wonderful friend Victorie5802gal. She pointed out some things that Toxic is lacking and I just want to thank her for her advice and for helping this story to reach it's full potential.

Do check out her two works that I adore.
Spring and The Angel Found Salvation.

I'm not changing the plot or scenes, I'm just improving it and filling the plot holes  As you can see, I've already rewritten the prologue. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
487K 12.8K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
16.4K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...