Our Way Through The Dark

By IsisB14

Baila- Social butterfly, Puts others before her, but she is really just broken deeply. Putting on a fake smi... More

Intro/Important (0)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note (0)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27
just a note

Chapter 4

1.3K 37 1
By IsisB14

Australian that was mentioned in the last chapter!

*****
Before I headed downstairs I looked in the mirror to see if my bruise had gotten worse; in my case,,, it did as I brushed the bruise on my eye with my pointer finger as it was purple around it and yellowish in some spots, I moved my hand down to my lips as I took my thumb and rubbed my busted lip-- My wrist wasn't any better it hurt as u touched it so I made a mental note to try to stop by the nearest drug store and get some makeup.

But quickly scratched that as I remember we were surrounded by nothing but trees.

I took off the black heels I was wearing and placed them in the walking closet with the other heels. I then went to look for some socks and opened the drawer; as I opened the first drawer there was a bunch of lace thongs with some bras. Yeah, not weird. I went to the walking closet just to see if they had anything when I checked the drawers underneath the shoes there were only sheer high socks, Yup these will have to do. I decided to just wear the black sheer high socks and took my hair out of the slick back ponytail it was in and just put it into a messy bun leaving some strains out.

As I thought this was the furthest to good I could look I then decided to go downstairs as I opened the door and heard some people, "Fuck! Bambina."

That girl must be getting it in.

I smiled at my dumb voices in my head.

I walked down the set of stairs and down the different turns I came from previously trying my best to remember which way is which. Once I reached the kitchen the same people that were there before were still here but only one new person was there laughing so bright that made me smile...

Bria.

"Hey,, butter!" Bria cheered reaching her arms out.

I walked over and hugged her tightly, "Hey bubbles." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Is this the new dons desert?" The blonde head questioned as she looked at the long-haired girl from earlier.

I looked at Bria who looked as confused as I was.

The fuck is a don?

No! the fuck she meant about desert?

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP-

Bitch shut up! what is she talking about?

The blonde head looked between me and the other girl. I watched as the girl gave her a serious face and the blond nodded and looked at me.

If that wasn't weird then I don't know what is.

"My bad I most have got confused." The girl laughed. I just nodded as I played with Bria two strains in her hair as she held me by my hips and laid on my chest, "Im Quinn." The blonde cheered as she walked around the island and came to hug me.

I hugged her back and introduced myself, "Hi I'm Baila." I said with a smile.

"Oooo Baila, that's such a pretty name." Quinn said as she let go of me, "Makes sense for such a beauty."

"Thank you," I said with twice as bigger smile as before.

"This is Jocelyn she's very serious at first but when u get used to being around her she's a good mate to hang with," she said before walking towards Jocelyn.

"Well,, I'm going to go back to my room because this skirt is killing the living fucks out of me." Bria confessed as she laughed, "Bye! Jocelyn, Bye! Quinn." Bria said before waving and kissing me on my cheek, "Bye my little jars of butter, ill see u tomorrow?" She questioned as she walked towards the hallway.

"Yeah!" I shouted before she walked away.

I sat on the stole that Bria was previously in and grabbed an apple to crunch my hunger a little.

"So what happened?" Jocelyn questioned as she sat on the island while Quinn was sitting in the stole in between Jocelyn's legs.

They must be close Jocelyn was very tall though but I was happy to have someone in this house that was near my height like Quinn was--Everyone else had to be at least 6'0 and up while I was like 5'4. Quinn had a very strong Aussie accent and was so beautiful and had the brightest smile I've seen. Jocelyn was pretty no doubt but very closed off kinda like Mr.Willson was.

"My mom got mad at me? I guess you could say and kinda did this." I said as I gestured to myself.

"Are you asking us or yourself?" Jocelyn responded with her brows together.

"I guess myself but it's normal every now and then... just now Bria and I kicked out this time," I said looking at my apple in my hands as I bit another bite into it.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Quinn said with sorrow in her voice.

I shrugged as I continued eating my apple.

"I don't think that's normal hun, to beat the shit out of her daughter," Jocelyn responded almost mad.

I looked up and faced them as I nodded my head understanding.

"While I'm happy you're here!" Quinn responded lighting up the mood as she came and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Jocelyn was getting a little boring." Quinn whispered but not low enough for Jocelyn not to hear.

"Yeah, jackass I heard that," Jocelyn said sticking her middle finger to Quinn.

I couldn't hold it in as I burst out laughing while Quinn joined and Jocelyn just stared with a smile on her face.

********

A couple of minutes after we just talked about random stuff. Jocelyn left about 10 minutes ago leaving only Quinn and me here alone.

"No seriously! In Australia the biggest spider right on my hoodie!" Quinn said as she laughed.

I burst out laughing as tears from crying so hard came out my eyes and my stomach hurt, "Wait!! Stop!!" I said as I sobered up from laughing but a smile left on my face.

"What are yall doing," Jay said as he wore no shirt revealing his tattoos and his sweatpants that hung very low.

Quinn quickly stopped laughing and I narrowed my eyes looking between them in confusion.

"Quinn..." Jay said as he walked up and pressed his front to my back and held my hips.

"Yes don," Quinn said as she looked down.

"Can I take Balia." He said more as a command than a question.

I looked at his hands as they began going farther down my dress.

"Yes don." Quinn said as she looked up and worried swimming in her eyes, "Bye Baila." Quinn said as she gave me a quick hug and quickly ran down the hall Bria previously went down.

Jay fliped me around so now I faced him on the stool.

"So what were yall talking about." He's deep raspy voice asked as he looked at my lips and then my eyes.

I shrugged as I looked at his tattoos on his chest.

"What were yall talking about." He said once again this time his hands on my thighs.

I gulped as I shrugged once more, "Nothing." I said as I watched as his hands went further up.

"Define 'nothing.' for me."

"And if I don't..." I said as I looked up in his eyes as I watched him lick his lips.

He chuckled. Showing his straight perfect white teeth grabbing on my thighs making me gasp and my painties drowing in wettness. Anger swim in his eyes, "Listen Baila people in this house bow to me listen to me so the kindness I give you can quickly disappear just as easy as I showed you and I will quickly treat you like all my other puttana's. So the consequense I choose to give you is on you. Understood?"

I pushed his hand's from my thighs and got up from the stool and pushed his chest, "I UNDERSTAND." I spat before walking back to my room.

"The consequenses is on you, si?" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs.

Okay guys here's the chapter I owed yall for the past TWO days! I know, I know! I owe yall like 3 more chapters I'll get on those tomorrow and TRY my best to get it updated to yall. I have a science project that i've been focused on and it's dreadful guys--but I promise to try and give yall some chapters to you. Hope yall enjoy this chapter I don't think theres any confusion to cover up but just know there will be a SMUT in one of these chapters so stay tuned. Bye guys love ya and make sure yall vote !! and comment! oh yeah and I think Quinn and Baila are going to be good friends, what do yall think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.4K 55
A man is usually the brutal, buffed, angry all the time, mafia leader. A women is usually the nerd, don't have friends and shy. But what if the role...
10.8K 643 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
3.2M 71.1K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...