❤Saiki x Kaidou❤ (Read Desc.)

By LordExoplosionMurder

⚠BxB⚠ ⚠Self Harm⚠ ⚠Mention of Committing Die⚠ ⚠FLUFF⚠ ⚠Abuse⚠ ⚠ART NOT MINE⚠ More

✨Prologue✨(Read or you're straight)
"Kaidou... I-"
A/N

"What's This Feeling"

575 15 5
By LordExoplosionMurder

Narrators POV:

    It's just another Monday with the same routine with Saiki- wake up, take a shower, get dressed, get annoyed by his so-called "friends", then walk with Kaidou and Nendou to go get ramen (which they do everyday). But today, today seemed different for Saiki, even though he did this routine everyday something about today just seemed... different. I wonder why that would be?

Saiki's POV:

'I wish I could sleep forever. Thank you ring for my peaceful sleep.' 

I got up put on my uniform and ate some Coffee Jelly savoring every bite. 'Mmmh, so good' I said bye to my mom and right as I was heading out the door my came down the stairs,

"Kusuo, please teleport me to work or I'm gonna be late!"

"No walk there yourself."

"Kusuo PLEAS-!"

I teleported to an alleyway a couple of blocks away from the school so no one would know I'm a physic.

'Good grief. He really needs to get his life together'

When I was one and a half blocks away from school I heard a voice that was too familiar for comfort.

"Heeyy Buddy" Nendou yelled while he and Kaidou were running up to Saiki.

I just stayed silent until I heard a soft and sweet voice that I couldn't ignore.

"Hi, Saiki," Kaidou said while walking in between him and Nendou.

"Hi," I said with my regular cold tone with no emotion on my face.

'What the hell?!' As I thought that I could feel my cheeks heat up a little bit.

'What's this feeling? Why am I feeling this? Why have I not felt this before?'

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that we were already at school. After I noticed I felt that my face and it was really hot so I immediately calmed down and went to class.

~𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ (𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪)~

Kaidou's POV:

'I noticed this morning that Saiki was lost in thought but, I didn't bother him or ask him about it cause I figured he didn't want to talk about it.'

"Wanna go get ramen?" Nendou asked with his dumb self.

"No. We go get ramen everyday, the place we go to is disgusting anyways. Why don't we something different today? Hey Saiki, got any suggestion for what we should do?"

Saiki's POV:

I jumped at the sound of my name being called since I had my ring on at was deep in thought again.

"Saiki, got any suggestion for what we should do today?" I heard Kaidou say.

"We could go to one of our houses today I guess," I said as I was showing no emotion whatsoever.

'What the hell?! Why did I say that? I most definitely don't want to hang out with Nendou, he kinda scares me because I can't read his mind cause he has no brain to read. Maybe I said that because I want to hang out with Kaidou, I mean who wouldn't? With his fluffy light blue hair, his light crimson eyes, his adorable face, and his ridiculous red bandages he has wrapped around on his forearms, just everything about him was perfect- he was perfect.'

"SAIKI!" I heard Kaidou yell my name.

"What," I said in a cold tone.

"Well I was saying that we can't stay at my house cause, CAUSE- umm"

I decided to take my ring off to see what Kaidou was thinking cause he was stuttering more than he usually does.

Kaidou's Thoughts:

'What excuse am I gonna makeup I can't just say, "We can't go to my house because I get abused every time I walk through the door." If I do they'll just think I'm useless and leave me like everyone else and I can't let Saiki know I'm too afraid to lose him- at least not yet anyway.'

'What the hell? Kaidou gets abused at home? How in the hell did I not notice?'

"We can go to mine if yall want," I said with a little bit of worry in my voice, but not too much so they didn't notice.

"O-ok," Kaidou said with some relief in his voice.

"Buddy's house it is. You got ramen right?" Nendou said just caring about stupid ramen. I swear that's the only thing he eats.

"Oh my lord Nendou just shut up about ramen for once in your lifetime please," Kaidou said with an irritated tone in his voice. I snickered and I guess Kaidou heard it cause his thoughts were going crazy.

'Oh my god did Saiki just snicker?! That was so fricking cute I wish he would do it again.'

I looked down at the ground and blushing pretty hard about what Kaidou thought of me the rest of the way to my house.

'Why do I feel so warm inside? What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like smiling?' I thought and groaned about this feeling I have.

"Saiki, are you ok?" Kaidou asked me with a bit of concern in his tone.

"Yea I'm fine" I looked at him and smirked to 'tease' him a little bit. I don't know what came over me when I did that but that was for later. Kaidou was blushing like crazy and I just giggled a little bit but no one heard it so that was good.

We got to my house and walked in and saw my mom in the kitchen washing dishes and my dad on the couch trying to put one of his figurines together.

"Hi, Ku~ welcome ho- OMG KUU~~ YOU BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS OVER. IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU."

"They're not my friends," I told her telepathically. She just ignored this comment and listened to Nendou.

(A/N: Btw Kaidou has been over to Saiki's house a couple of times before so Saiki's parents already know who he is.)

"Heya buddy's mom, go any ramen?" Nendou asked with his dumbfounded face.

'Good grief' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"We do Nendou. Why don't you all go to Saiki's room and call you down when the ramen's done?" She said with the soft smile she always had on her face unless it came to my dad.

Kaidous POV:

   We went up to Saiki's room and when I stepped into it my eyes immediately lit up.

'His room is so cool I mean there are a few posters on the and a few pictures of some of his family. It looks way better than mine the only things I have in my room are a bed, a desk and, a bookshelf where I keep all my textbooks and stuff for school at.'

I felt my face droop a little bit so I shook my head and put on a bright smile that I tried my best to make it look as real as possible. Saiki gave this look like he knew it was fake but didn't say anything. When he did I swallowed so hard you could hear it.

~𝟛𝟘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

Saiki's POV:

My mom called us down cause the ramen was ready. We all sat at the table, thanked my mom for the food, and ate. In my room, I heard Kaidous thoughts and how his room had barely anything in it, I felt a dull pain in my chest and felt kind of sad for him. I also noticed that he was faking the usual bright smile he always has on his face, I'm going to ask him about it later but I didn't want to ask him in front of Nendou.

"Heeyy buddy and buddys parents I gotta go my mom needs help with something. I'll see you at school, tomorrow buddy." Nendou said with his usual weird smile on his face.

"Byee Ku's friend," My mom said in her sweet heart-warming voice.

We got done eating and went back to my room, Kaidou was sitting on my bed looking a bit sad and I asked the questions I've been 'dying' to ask him for the past 40 minutes.

"Kaidou?"

"Hmm"

"Why did you fake your smile a few minutes ago? Also, why do you never take off your bandages?"

The answer to these questions changed my thoughts and feeling towards this boy that's sitting. "Why?" You wonder, well guess what, I wonder why too.

(Words: 1390/ Time: 1 day)

T͜͡o͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ ☀︎︎𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷☀︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
121K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...