PAYBACK TIME

بواسطة reader27

What happens when you kiss a guy? Edmund is a graduating student at Anderson High School. The night before th... المزيد

PAYBACK TIME - STOLEN KISS
PAYBACK TIME - CONFUSION AND CONFESSION
PAYBACK TIME - NEW PLACE. NEW LIFE.
PAYBACK TIME - VENGEFUL PLANS
PAYBACK TIME - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!
PAYBACK TIME - SURPRISES
PAYBACK TIME - PAYBACK PART 1
PAYBACK TIME - PAYBACK PART 2
PAYBACK TIME - I LOVE YOU, GOOBYE?
PAYBACK TIME - EPILOGUE

PAYBACK TIME - THE DARE

27.8K 221 33
بواسطة reader27

============================================

PAYBACK TIME

by: reader27®

============================================

1. THE DARE

EDMUND'S POV

Friday; the last day of the seniors at Anderson High.

I walk at the hallways searching for one very person. It's been hours since I've searching for him. I've been in the in the soccer field, library, class rooms, locker rooms, but still there's no sign of him. God! My ass would be dead if I won't find him. Then suddenly it hits me, I've never been in the bathroom.

I've made my way to the bathroom smiling that finally I'll be able to do the dare that get me into it. Though really, I'll be glad, very glad to do this dare. Just the thought of doing it made me flush red, just like the red apple that Snow White bites that put her into a deep sleep.

I felt vibration on my black skinny's pocket, my mobile phone. I fish it from the pocket where it was placed tightly and safely. I stop at the corner in front of the men's bathroom to answer the call from Luke.

"So have you done the dare yet?" he asked at the other line. I know his grinning right now, broadly for the prize if I won't be able to do the dare.

<<<FLASHBACK<<<

Thursday Night

"Okay guys! Let's party!" I shout at the small circle of friend I belong to.

Luke, Mark, Shane, Alice, Hunter, Larry, Stephanie, Nathan, and Mary get their own can of root beer as I lay the tray of cans of root beer at the floor. They are my only friends at Anderson High where we all go together. Nathan and Mary, Larry and Stephanie, and Hunter and Alice, are all a couple. Nathan, Stephanie, and Hunter are my cousins. Alice is my best friend... ever. Luke, Mark and Shane, are my suitors. They are all into me which I find so weird since the three of them can be classified to those hotties at Anderson High. Though I felt weird about it, I enjoy it. I mean not all the time a homosexual like me can be surrounded by three hot guys which are all fighting over just to get me. But none of the three of them caught my attention, that's the reason why we just stick to just being good friends. I only have an eye to one person. The person I really want, and madly to brush my lips with.

It's a Thursday night, and we're all having a little party at my room, with 2012 by Jay Sean playing on my stereo. Ever since this week comes we hang out to each of every house of each of us. Tomorrows gonna be the last school day... and just maybe my last day here at Los Angeles.

"So Ed, is you're moving at the Philippines final?" Alice asked opening his can of root beer.

"I don't know." I said sitting at the floor between her and Luke.

"You're not decided yet?" Nathan inquires leaning in to kiss Mary. I immediately throw the pillow that I reach at them. My room isn't a room for that.

"Yes, maybe." I said laughing at their annoyed faces.

"You're not decided yet, and Aunt Cecilia is hoping that you'll be with her on Saturday in going back to the Philippines." Stephanie said leaning his head at Larry's shoulder.

"I'm not decided yet cause I don't want to leave you guys. I mean I can stay at Hunter's house while mom is at the Philippines---"

"No, you cannot." Hunter said grinning sipping at his root beer. I glared at him. What kind of cousin he is.

"---so anyway, I don't know what kind of life awaits me there. I really can't remember the place since my last visit at my Aunt Clara's was when I was five. I'm gonna miss you and the stupid things we did together." I said staring at the floor.

"I'll miss your company dude." Larry said patting my shoulder then Alice wraps her hands around me.

"I'll miss you too." Shane suddenly interjects, making me and Alice look at his direction which is across from mine.

"I'm gonna miss you too... very." Mark said with full sincerity in his eyes. I return it by smiling at him and he smiles back. Nathan, Hunter, Mark, Shane, Larry, Alice, Stephanie, Mary and me then turns our gaze at Luke hoping that he might had something to say.

"I'm gonna miss staring at your sexy ass from behind." Larry said grinning at me and we burst out laughing. I then mouth "perv" at him.

"Ahhh... Group hug guys!" Mary shout. After it I felt Nine pairs of arms hugging me.

"Thanks guys. I'm sure gonna miss this."

"Let's play a game!" Larry exclaims after a minute of silence.

"Seriously?" Mary said.

"Why don't we play the same game that we always do?" I asked hoping for their approval.

"I'm in!" Alice and Larry said in unison

"Me too!" - Stephanie

"Okay, since Alice and Steph are in, then count me in." - Mary.

"We are in." - Nathan and Hunter.

"I can't say no, if it's Ed who asks." - Mark

"Me either." - Shane and Luke.

"Okay it settled then." I said happily. I stand up and hurriedly grab some barbecue sticks at the kitchen then runs back to my room.

"Okay guys, you know the rules, who ever gets the shortest stick will do a dare---" I explain in case they forget the rules. I held my left hand in front of them where the sticks are place evenly at the top so that it would look as if they are cut evenly. "---You pick and the last one left will be mine."

They all pick their sticks as soon as I give the signal. After that they start comparing the length of the stick that they pick up, and then I look at my hand where the last stick is. Nervous then overcome at me as I stare at the stick. At my hand left is the shortest. I recognize it immediately since I'm the one who cut the sticks. They all stare at me with a knowing smile on their faces.

"So it seems that you my dear cousin Ed is the one who'll gonna do the dare." Hunter begins stressing at the last word.

"Ok, drop it." I said.

Larry and Nathan exchange glances, look at Shane, Mark and Luke, and then at me.

"The dare would be, you'll gonna sleep tonight with Shane, Mark, and Luke in one bed." Larry said.

"I'll love that." Shane and Mark said in unison.

"Wait that's not just that. You have to sleep with the three of them naked." Nathan added. And Hunter gives him a high five.

"I'd be honored." Luke said grinning.

"What? I'm so not gonna do that!" I said shaking my head, disapproving.

"C'mon Ed. Give at least the guys the opportunity to sleep with you. You're leaving anyway." Hunter insists and the three nod their heads up and down. Then suddenly the three girls chuckle and begin whispering to each other. They all stare at me smirking, I'm dead!

"So since you don't want to sleep with Shane, Mark, and Luke in one bed." - Alice

"Naked." Luke butt in and earning a death glare from me and just shrug.

"We're giving you an option." Stephanie continued.

"What is it?" I asked hoping that it would be lighter than the first one.

"Kiss Van Waimer on the lips." - Mary

"Mouth lock." - Alice

"With tongue." - Stephanie.

"No. I won't do that either. We didn't even know if he's bisexual or not. He's straight! What if he beat the crap out of me after kissing him?" I disapprove.

Van Waimer is the Andersons High's heart throb, President of the SSG (Supreme Student Government), aces all his subjects, surely the valedictorian of our batch, a lawn tennis and soccer player, eye candy to everybody, and the only guy that caught my attention. He's not your ordinary jock that bullies students because of his popularity; in fact, he is very kind to everyone, helps every student who seeks his help, and is respected by everybody. He even put up a club whose members are selected intelligent students in every year level, the club focuses in helping students who has low grades in their respective subject. I even enroll in that club even though I'm not that idiot and pathetic to be tutored, I did just to catch a glimpse of him and be close with him. I was lucky that at least he got tutored me once in my Advance Algebra, pretending that I am a damn idiot who didn't even know what an algebraic equation is. I just stared at him the whole time, memorizing every detail of his beautiful face, define appearance and body, and somewhat undressing him at the very back of my brain. He's my dream guy, and I don't want him to hate me because of this stupid dare.

"Then it's the time to find out or else---"Larry said but was cut off by Shane.

"Or else you'll gonna sleep with us." Shane said a smirk plastered on his face.

"Naked." Luke added. He really had a perverted mind!

They all stare at me grinning. God! Were these really my friends?

"Fine!" I said after a minute of thinking. "I'll kiss Van Waimer." I finally decided and let out a sigh. At least I will be able to kiss him before he would hate me.

The three girls giggle knowing that I have a big crush on Van, and the boys looks like that they just lost a battle especially Luke, Shane, and Mark for not having a chance to sleep with me.

"Remember, mouth lock with tongue." Stephanie reminds me with victorious smile on her face.

"And if you fail to do that you'll gonna do the first choice." Mary added

>>>END OF FLASHBACK>>>

Me and my stupid game! I should have known it would end up like this.

"Hey Ed? " Luke snaps me out of my thought from last night.

"No I don't do it yet. I'm just starting to find him."

"I know."

"You knew. So why do you ask?" I said mildly annoyed the fact that I've been looking for hours for that person.

"Because we're just meters away from him and we can't catch a glimpse of your sexy ass near him. Where are you anyway?" I hear laughing at the background which for sure comes from my stupid friends.

"I'm in front of the bathroom. Thought he would be here. So where is he?"

"He's at the school's mini park sitting at the foot of the big willow tree alone. And we're sitting by the pond watching him."

"I'll head there."

"You know you don't have to do that. You can just---" Before he can finishes his sentence I cut him off.

"Shut up, Luke. I'll be there in five minutes." Then I hung up turning around and heading towards the school's mini park where Van Waimer is.

********

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

364 37 38
If Zoe could be a major in anything it would be doing any dare. So that means she can't back out on the craziest dare she's heard- make the most popu...
86.6K 3.6K 19
What happens when the school's fuckboy, Luke Hemmings, has a crush on Ashton Irwin? Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: German Started: 24...
122K 5.1K 24
Xiao Zhan was doing a dare but accidentally he kiss Wang Yibo then after that they keep meeting each other. They start to fall in love
9.7K 390 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...